• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Our heroes were suddenly warped to a huge, sprawling field. All around them were other people, all of varying shapes and sizes. "Hunger Games?" contemplated Noipoi. "Yoshi? (HUNGER??) despaired Zinith @God Emperor Yoshi, completely ignoring the situation at hand. "Wait, I saw a movie about this once." started @staindgrey "It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen." "What? What's gonna happen?" asked Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku who along with everyone was eager to learn of their fates. "We're gonna die." finished staindgrey. "Oh God i'm crying and shaking right now" whimpered a shivering @Mr. Wario. "You gonna piss and ****?" asked @faygoshill. Noipoi however, wouldn't allow his friends to fall into despair like a bunch of teenagers in a killing school trip. "Come on, guys! I know we can make it through if we open our hearts!" @ClaTheBae was unimpressed. "Are you seriously saying the power of friendship will get us out of this?" he asked. "Believe it!" stated Noipoi, donning his ninja headband and drawing squiggles under his cheeks with marker.

The games had begun, and everyone broke off into small groups. They promised not to die, no matter what. And that's a promise they all intended to keep.
Staindgrey and Faygoshill went into the woods, hoping to hide from any would be assailants. Faygoshill noticed a nice, juicy apple on the ground, and he bent over to grab it. Pushing his nice, juicy butt right into Staindgrey's face. Staindgrey felt his sexuality crumble!

Noipoi held Cla's pot firmly in his hands as he traversed the field, hoping he wouldn't have to make an enemy out of anyone tonight. "Hiya!" Noipoi turned, but he couldn't detect the source of the greeting. "Down here, silly!" Noipoi looked down, and saw a small purple dog. "I'm @GothFluttershy! Is this your first game?" the talking dog asked. Cla groaned, for it was too early in the morning for furry ****. But Noipoi responded. "Yeah, we were just trying to stop Cyn Cyn ." The dog gave a sympathetic smile. "Tons of heroes from all over have tried to stop Cydane, but everyone gets trapped here. If you want, I can help you survive the game!" Noipoi accepted it's request, and the dog led them to a safer place.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Mr. Wario and @tehponycorn scuttled under a bridge. Smashing Ramen took a step further, only to stop as an arrow whizzed right by his face! The group looked up and saw @Shishœ wielding a deadly cross-bow! "It doesn't have to be this way!" pleaded Mr. Wario "We can all band together to fight the evil queen." But Shish wouldn't have it, and they started firing in all directions. Smashing Ramen and Mr. Wario ducked, but tehponycorn used the distraction for a chance to attack! as they crept behind Shish, fully intent on taking them out. "They'll never see me coming!" he thought. Something suddenly rushed in front of him and instantly sent Shish to the shadow realm. The gang looked upon their savior with fear and utmost respect "That was a close one, Jimbo." stated the man, the legend, Hugh neutron!

@AndreaAC and Zinith had just escaped @Onereasonanddone and found themselves in a craggy, desert like area. The hot sun beating down on them as if Groudon itself was standing behind them. "I wish I didn't park my Ridleys outside.." groaned Andrea. "Yoshi (They were too big anyway)" responded Zinith. Just then, a shadow moved behind them. They turned to see what the commotion was, and the shadow moved behind them once again. The shadow rose, towering above them. As they slowly turned, fear in their eyes, they looked upon a figure riding atop a draconic beast. The figure looked down on them, and said one simple thing.
"hey y'all, Scott here!" It was @TotsBS! and the dragon he was riding was simply @Zachmac! "You guys got any tips on improving in quickplay?" the dragon asked. "We noticed you were new to the game, so we decided to help out before you got killed. Follow us, we know somewhere safe." The woman and the Yoshi decided the strangers seemed harmless enough, and they followed them out of the desert.

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase @SnakeFighter64 through the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
I won the games so many Times yet I'm still excluded

Louise

Smash Cadet
Dear nintendo

please give us news on animal crossing we have been waiting a long time to hear anything, it would make me and lots of people happy
thank you

GhostYB

Smash Apprentice
Inb4 challenger 2 announced.
Crash HYPE

i heard about the 3 fighter passes if thats true then his shot of getting in is high, but i wouldnt get my hopes up with this direct. i just want more info on that dragon ball rpg

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Dear nintendo

please give us news on animal crossing we have been waiting a long time to hear anything, it would make me and lots of people happy
thank you
Dear nintendo
please give us some news about animal crossing
I'm sure Animal Crossing will be the big focus of e3

Whatever the wait, AC fans are in a better position to those waiting for Bayo 3

KMDP

Smash Legend
You think it's satire? Do you think this is a game? Is my oppression a ****ing joke to you?

Good Satire is a dying art, and Friedberg and Seltzer killed it.

Now, this might be a weird question, but does anyone still have art of Noipoi's "Noipoi" OC?

D

Deleted member

Holy ****.

Can you ****ing imagine.

FFVII Remake at today's PlayStation Direct.

Also I'm calling it that because "State of Play" is legitimately a godawful name.

Louise

Smash Cadet
lots hope E3 will give us more news about it, I am hoping for a bigger town more stuff to do around the town etc

KMDP

Smash Legend
I sure do hope so. Im highly intrested on what they have planned
The reason why they haven't shown Animal Crossing is because the new AC game is actually a GTA-clone.

Grand Theft Animal Crossing, they call it.

You become Tom Nook's debt collector, devolving into a life of cutesy crime.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna be honest:
It has been a while since the last time I felt this good.

The day just keeps getting better, and I am glad about it.

D

Deleted member

I just hope that State Of Play gives us more news about Medievil, Crash Team Racing stuff and maybe a new Ape Escape or Twisted Metal.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I sure do hope so. Im highly intrested on what they have planned
I trust them to do a good job (Mario Maker 2 and AC I'm confident about, but I'm a little more worried about Sword & Shield). There's only a few things I can think of that I'd like them to add/fix:
- Varying camera angles and not just the rolling-log overhead view that most the games had. A full 3D moveable camera would be ideal, though it'd be also be cool if we had other options too
- I'd like the emphasis this time round to be on making villagers more distinct. Having each villager being entirely unique might not be realistic, but it's a bit disconcerting when you have multiple villagers with the same personality type and they're repeating the exact same lines
- Better jobs system/ways of making money other than endlessly farming fish and insects on the island
- More control over how your town is organised, where houses are placed etc.

That's pretty much it

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
us: man it'd be awesome if we really did get two more years of fighter passes to a total of 15 characters
sakurai:

1553523497512.png

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I trust them to do a good job (Mario Maker 2 and AC I'm confident about, but I'm a little more worried about Sword & Shield). There's only a few things I can think of that I'd like them to add/fix:
- Varying camera angles and not just the rolling-log overhead view that most the games had. A full 3D moveable camera would be ideal, though it'd be also be cool if we had other options too
- I'd like the emphasis this time round to be on making villagers more distinct. Having each villager being entirely unique might not be realistic, but it's a bit disconcerting when you have multiple villagers with the same personality type and they're repeating the exact same lines
- Better jobs system/ways of making money other than endlessly farming fish and insects on the island
- More control over how your town is organised, where houses are placed etc.

That's pretty much it
You know what I cant wait for? the horror themed towns. Those are gonna be amazing I bet. And i hope winter is beautiful too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom