• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ultimate Social: The Game
Chapter 2-1: The Payment Office

29F6D78A-82C9-4035-B5A0-1EA95F725FDA.jpeg

You are in the Payment Office, to pay your yearly $15 in premium dues. WHAT DO YOU DO?
> |

This time, instead of randomly, I’ll just be picking the one I feel like drawing or that I feel like is funny, and failing that, whichever one is liked the most when I check. Nothing personal, but I’m not gonna do EVERYONE’s.

Though I will always do the “reaction” panels.

KMDP

Smash Legend
We just know that Bibidi was his former master/controller, that's the extent of it.

But yeah, it's appealing when some mysteries of a universe aren't explained. Leaves room for the imagination and such.
I thought he was created by Babidi's father, Bibidi. Is it actually not explained in the series?
These posts seem back to front. XD

But yeah, I think Bibidi being Majin Buu's creator was either a dubism or was retconned out.

Bibidi discovered Majin Buu and used him as weapon, but it's been established at some point that Buu is way older than Bibidi; like, as old as the universe old or something.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199

View attachment 211460
You are in the Payment Office, to pay your yearly $15 in premium dues. WHAT DO YOU DO?
> |

This time, instead of randomly, I’ll just be picking the one I feel like drawing or that I feel like is funny, and failing that, whichever one is liked the most when I check. Nothing personal, but I’m not gonna do EVERYONE’s.

>DO STUPID ****

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Actually, I'd like to know where Majin Buu came from, but at the same time the mystery is kind of the appeal.
The mystery also gets impossible to make sense of if you take into consideration all of Toriyama's statements and the canonical statements of Elder Kai/Beerus/Whis across both DBZ and Super. There are so many contradictions that in order to give Buu a canonical backstory you'd need to retcon something.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
These posts seem back to front. XD

But yeah, I think Bibidi being Majin Buu's creator was either a dubism or was retconned out.

Bibidi discovered Majin Buu and used him as weapon, but it's been established at some point that Buu is way older than Bibidi; like, as old as the universe old or something.
So, the spiritual predecessor to the Dark Star in Mario & Luigi? I like the sound of that.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

View attachment 211460
> |

What if I, I dunno, Take money out of my wallet like a normal person?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 211460
> |

Realise that as the guy on the other side’s face is literally a dollar sign, they can neither hear nor see, so we can just walk past them.

Just a penguin

Smash Master

View attachment 211460
> |

Pay it in pennies, but because nobody can be bothered to count, grossly underpay

D

Deleted member

View attachment 211460
> |

The person on the other side is Thanos and as John does business with him Ant-Man climbs up Thanos's butt so they have to hurry and withdraw their payment before Thanos goes kaboom.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I thought he was created by Babidi's father, Bibidi. Is it actually not explained in the series?
The Supreme Kai says that, but it's clarified later outside of the show that he was wrong. Bibidi simply learned how to control an already created Buu. Toriyama himself stated that Buu's been around for as long as "time itself", which brings up questions of whether he predates the gods of destruction and could have been the earliest form of a "god of destruction" considering his power, magical creation, need to hibernate and one-track-minded desire to destroy.

Also Babidi isn't actually his son. That was a mistranslation. He's a clone/doppleganger/whatever that Bibidi used to prolong his life.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

View attachment 211460
> |

>rob the payment office with the tiny nerf gun under my tiny top hat

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's Dueling Time!
Gwen and Shish, put your guns up in the air.
Then shoot!
That's not how you play Yugioh.

At least I'm pretty sure. They played fast and loose with rules on the show.

D

Deleted member

Daww, this like talk... It happens over and over again.
*Coming from the person with a tragic like-post ratio*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom