• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Don't need to know anything. It's literally just remaking the course from Smash 64 with exact proportions. You can't do a lot of the hazards anyway, so those are irrelevant. It's almost double the size of Corneria.

But fair enough. I'll look at other ideas. I can't think of a good way to describe any Quest 64 locations. I had to take a lot of liberties to make one course alone.
I think Gamexplain has a video with a redone Sector Z (it even has an arwing).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Quint always struck me as being weirdly under utilised. He's an evil reprogammed Mega Man from the future, that's cool both story wise and gameplay wise. But all he does is ride around on a jackhammer. Why is Rockman Shadow, the failed prototype, more intimidating than Quint? Just look at him, he looks like a generic mook.
Wasn't Mega Man II made by a different company than the one who made all the others Mega Man games on Game Boy? One that basically didn't know what to do with the task asked to them? Which explain why Quint is so underutilized alongside the game not being very good in the first place?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Quint always struck me as being weirdly under utilised. He's an evil reprogammed Mega Man from the future, that's cool both story wise and gameplay wise. But all he does is ride around on a jackhammer. Why is Rockman Shadow, the failed prototype, more intimidating than Quint? Just look at him, he looks like a generic mook.
Wasn't Mega Man II made by a different company than the one who made all the others Mega Man games on Game Boy? One that basically didn't know what to do with the task asked to them? Which explain why Quint is so underutilized alongside the game not being very good in the first place?
You can blame the devs that replaced Minakuchi Engineering for one game on the Game Boy. It's telling when Inafune wasn't motivated enough to shade the illustrations for MMII properly.

At least the fans make more use out of him, whether it's in fan games and rom hacks.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Especially since Kirby's got a gun now.
This is exactly why I mentionned that.

You think Kirby is scary in the first place? Now imagine that....pink thing, but with a G U N.

D

Deleted member

This is exactly why I mentionned that.

You think Kirby is scary in the first place? Now imagine that....pink thing, but with a G U N.
so if kirby inhales a gun does he become gun kirby or kirby with a gun

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I will give you all some Minecraft advice:
The nether does a lot of damage to your armor.
Remember to look at your armor's bars, because it will break quickly.
Especially if you like to kill Zombie Pigmen like me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
so if kirby inhales a gun does he become gun kirby or kirby with a gun
I say he become Gun Kirby if he absorb a gun by itself, but if he if he absorb a character that use a gun, he become Kirby with a Gun.

Here you go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just installed a Steamed Hams mod onto Starbound that replaces the Ship AI with Seymour and plays voice clips from the scene whenever you teleport.

What am I doing with my life?

D

Deleted member

Don’t know if this is old news or not, but the author of that Persona article said it was a draft and that she didn’t want to upload it without a word from Atlus, but her boss uploaded it anyways.

D

Deleted member

Then I ask you instead in which universe exist a character who is a gun that use another character that isn't a gun?
okay so you know that one anime where the girls are guns? let's say that one of the girl-guns picks up some rando who isn't a girl-gun and uses him to beat something up. that would, by technicality, be a gun using a character

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
okay so you know that one anime where the girls are guns? let's say that one of the girl-guns picks up some rando who isn't a girl-gun and uses him to beat something up. that would, by technicality, be a gun using a character
D2SgNGsWoAAs3Hr.jpg

I have no idea what anime you're talking about sir.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I like to imagine Joker gave Kirby the gun and said "have fun"
Don’t know if this is old news or not, but the author of that Persona article said it was a draft and that she didn’t want to upload it without a word from Atlus, but her boss uploaded it anyways.
ok but that brings up this question.

Why write the article anyway if you havent even contacted the people in the first place?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why write the article anyway if you havent even contacted the people in the first place?
Basically. Doesn’t make sense to go through all that work if you’re still waiting for a response.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

There’s nothing wrong with having a draft of something ahead of time. I think her editor was in the wrong for sure.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Morning. Happy Easter everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.