• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
im getting the bad thoughts again fellas
I’m gonna get off the boards tonight before I end up spilling some other embarrassing secret that’s half true

72BEED2A-1E27-4439-BB7E-F2222ECB1CB8.jpeg

Night ladies.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
It’s not really fun to post in 4chan in my opinion because every time I post something, I’m always responded in unwelcome fashion. I get it that 4chan is about posting whatever you want, rude or not, but having that as your first reply is souring to me for starting out.

D

Deleted member

oh are we talking about 4chan?

nothing to add but apparently the 4chan subreddit has endgame spoilers all over the place including in the description so uh

another reason to not go there besides all the blatant racism and bigotry
im getting the bad thoughts again fellas
I’m gonna get off the boards tonight before I end up spilling some other embarrassing secret that’s half true

View attachment 210683
Night ladies.
good night

sleep tight

don't let your skeleton bite

D

Deleted member

It’s not really fun to post in 4chan in my opinion because every time I post something, I’m always responded in unwelcome fashion. I get it that 4chan is about posting whatever you want, rude or not, but having that as your first reply is souring to me for starting out.
That's typical for the place, especially /v/, dunno why people expect something different. It's pretty much the norm since the beginning, its difficult to find good threads and most of them are just filled with ****posting since thats the norm.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Is it something common? Maybe try rearranging your pillow if you're in bed and if you have a screen nearby, just put some video that you like.
Actually, lately I've been sleeping too good (like 5 days in a row where I Fell asleep at 22:00 and woke up at 10:00)

My rythm is all over the place

But I'll try that, thanks

KMDP

Smash Legend
Guys it's 2:36 AM and I can't sleep, help me
What's the specific issue?

Is it too hot? Are you stressed?

Worrying about not being able to sleep will just make the inability to sleep worse.

If you have a flashlight or a candle, here's something you can try. Look at the source of light (don't look directly into the flashlight, though) and then, after removing said lightsource, close your eyes and "cloud watch" the shapes that form.

It's called image streaming, it's a visualization exercise. Visualization is basically what people mean when they say "counting sheep".

You can also use a smart phone or something, but that's blue light and it might have the opposite effect.

D

Deleted member

4chan is really funny sometimes

but they also seem to hate everything and that gets real annoying
Isn't that just the entire internet? In my experience, that's usually just the entire internet, apart from a few neat spots like here.

Also, I can't believe Carl Wheezer runs Nintendo's online division now.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Hey guys, my friends and I are gonna be streaming in a bit. We might set up an online doubles arena for custom stages. If we do, I'll post the arena code so you guys can join the fun too.

D

Deleted member

4chan is pretty unbearable sometimes cause so many people just hate things for no reason cause ‘oh it’s 4chan I have to hate everything’, but I still use it if only cause it’s still one of the only places I can think of where you can post about a really, really niche topic and get a remotely decent discussion going.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Well I finally got around to buying Cuphead and I don't really expect to do so good at least starting out.

I heard the game was fantastic and I've been looking forward to playing it but I never bought it for my Xbox One for some reason but now is a good time as any.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
4chan is pretty unbearable sometimes cause so many people just hate things for no reason cause ‘oh it’s 4chan I have to hate everything’, but I still use it if only cause it’s still one of the only places I can think of where you can post about a really, really niche topic and get a remotely decent discussion going.
Yeah, no other websites can do that at all.

Anyway, guys, what are your opinions on the 1917 Zimmerman telegram?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay maybe I use this place as a crutch way too much and can’t leave right now even if I wanted to
Ech. I used to be on that site a lot when I was younger.

It’s kind of a cesspool mostly made of people I wouldn’t ever want to be near irl

Shroob

Sup?
So how's your day going?

One of the fanbases I'm part of is having a super un-epic gamer moment.

So just your average Saturday.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man I wish I could use a stylus for Stage Builder. But I managed to make a ghetto E-Tank Stage with two Life Orb and two Ammo Drops as the smaller platforms around it.

I'm debating on what system I should buy the online for. I'm always judging whether or not I should kick the cash out if I'm only gonna play every so often.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
What's the specific issue?

Is it too hot? Are you stressed?

Worrying about not being able to sleep will just make the inability to sleep worse.

If you have a flashlight or a candle, here's something you can try. Look at the source of light (don't look directly into the flashlight, though) and then, after removing said lightsource, close your eyes and "cloud watch" the shapes that form.

It's called image streaming, it's a visualization exercise. Visualization is basically what people mean when they say "counting sheep".

You can also use a smart phone or something, but that's blue light and it might have the opposite effect.
Too late to not smartphone but thanks for the tip, I'll remember that

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I do want to try and make the Portal Stage from MK2, But getting the Shadow Priests right will take some time.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
/m/ is relatively lax compared to the other parts of the board, so I'd stick to that. It's actually easier to talk about games there. The best tip I can give you is to be really careful with what you say, I've been called an idiot several times due to facts and stuff I got wrong.

If they like something that's liked universally, be wary of that one guy who's a contrarian and tries to derail the thread.

Also, if you're into politics, stay far away from /pol/ as much as possible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The more I start thinking about P5 Arena, the more I want P5 Arena.

I want a fighting game where I can main Yusuke and Morgana, dang it.

D

Deleted member

/m/ is relatively lax compared to the other parts of the board, so I'd stick to that. It's actually easier to talk about games there. The best tip I can give you is to be really careful with what you say, I've been called an idiot several times due to facts and stuff I got wrong.

If they like something that's liked universally, be wary of that one guy who's a contrarian and tries to derail the thread.

Also, if you're into politics, stay far away from /pol/ as much as possible.
Sadly /v/ loves politics as much as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom