• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
So I have a very pressing question for everyone. Like super important and super pressing. Your answer may or may not reflect not only the future of the series but possibly the entire site. It’s so important that im taking the time to stress to you how important it is! Drop everything you’re doing and heed to my query.....

....if each Smash character had a Mortal Kombat fatality, what would they be? Please be as descriptively gory as you can be. Within the confines of the site rules and crap Meat chunks and everything.
:ultrob: ROB grabs the opponent and he starts doing his down grab, burying them. When he is sure his victim can´t escape, he perfectly places a Gyro in the victims head. It starts spinning it, slowly but surely drilling the opponents head. By the time it gets to its brain, ROB proceeds to UpB himself quite some distance in the air, and finally, he falls with a move similar to his DAir, but he flattens whatever remains of the victim outside the ground. When the FATALITY screen pops up, the Gyro starts coming out of the remains of the skull, still spinning. Yeah, MK isnt exactly known for the good physics.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Have y'all seen that image of a flyer that's announcing an 'X treme Super Smash Bros Ultimate' tourney with 'Competitive Gentlemen's Rules' such as:
  • NO TAUNTING because it is rude and can make opponents feel bad
  • NO SPIKING OR GIMPING. If a player falls off the stage, you must wait for them to recover before you continue fighting. Following them off the stage to attack or scare them away is not allowed.
  • NO BAYONETTA because she is too good.
  • NO CHROM because he is so hard to unlock that so many players might not be used to playing as/against him.
  • NO COUNTER ATTACKS because they are unfun and unfair.
  • Only 15 smash attacks a game.
  • NO COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RULES (this includes YOU Kyle).
because it's damn hilarious
e2e.jpg
Same energy, tbh.

TBH, I could believe this if not for the Chrom point. Everything else is unfortunately believable.

That's where my suspension of disbelief breaks down.
Suspension of disbelief? Nahhh... Totes Poe's Law.

Last edited:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
TBH, I could believe this if not for the Chrom point. Everything else is unfortunately believable.

That's where my suspension of disbelief breaks down.
That was just a taste of what the whole thing is like.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So I have a very pressing question for everyone. Like super important and super pressing. Your answer may or may not reflect not only the future of the series but possibly the entire site. It’s so important that im taking the time to stress to you how important it is! Drop everything you’re doing and heed to my query.....

....if each Smash character had a Mortal Kombat fatality, what would they be? Please be as descriptively gory as you can be. Within the confines of the site rules and crap Meat chunks and everything.
As I did :ultsquirtle:and:ultivysaur:
:ultcharizard: uhm... Uhm... Jams a tallon into the opponents heart, holds him up like a skewer and as the victim flails about to escape, he Burns him to a crisp and promptly rips his head off with his teeth, licking the blood from Them afterwards

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That was just a taste of what the whole thing is like.
That's actually kind of a bangin stage list though, just get rid of Big Battlefield and it could be fun for a casual tournament.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, I watched the leaked final battle of Kingdom Hearts 3, as well as the ending and secret reports.

I will not spoil anything, but let me say this. If you thought Kingdom Hearts couldn't get any more confusing than before, you are wrong. So wrong.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Well you better come here more often! Pretty soon i'm gonna get my hands on Persona 5, and i'm gonna need tips from the master!
Mention me whenever you want to talk. Otherwise I may legitimately not see it.

Same goes for the rest of you.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495

me, who is on edge after getting warned for joking about stabbing a korean bot: hHNGH WELL IF A MOD TELLS ME TO DO IT IT MUST BE OK

:ultgnw: - Transforms into Octopus, begins to drown their opponent, then tears them limb from limb.
:ultvillager: - Slashes the opponent in half with an axe, then drops a bowling ball on their head, crushing their skull.
:ultpacman: - Chews the opponent into oblivion, leaving only a skeleton left.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
How many of you would be absolutely satisfied with just 1 season of Smash DLC? To allow a more secure opinion on the matter let's say that leaked DLC roster is real which means we're getting:
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
Are you satisfied with that or do you think we should get a second season?

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi , which program do you use for you cool pics?
I’d like to make an avatar of my own, and think that I’d be a bit more successful if I were to use an art program in place of good ol’ pencil and paper.
:)

I promise not to overthrow you as art dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

How many of you would be absolutely satisfied with just 1 season of Smash DLC? To allow a more secure opinion on the matter let's say that leaked DLC roster is real which means we're getting:
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
1000% satisifed. Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa? Along with Erdrick and Steve who are also solid choices?

That said, I'd also take a second season in a heartbeat.

Noipoi

Howdy!
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
Subjectively this roster doesn't do much for me, but objectively it's really amazing.

Still, I want a second season. I never say no to more characters.

Noipoi Noipoi , which program do you use for you cool pics?
I’d like to make an avatar of my own, and think that I’d be a bit more successful if I were to use an art program in place of good ol’ pencil and paper.
:)

I promise not to overthrow you as art dude.
Clip Studio Paint, paisano.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
>3/5 of predicted

15k.png

it's no vergeben but i'd be a damn good predictor

ego goes up by 1,000 points and i flex on everyone who said steve wouldnt be in

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
Pretty satisfied. Be bummed Banjo, Black Shadow, Elma, Leon Powalski, Medusa, Nightmare and Sylux didn't make the cut but they would had just been icing on cake since I at least got my most wants :ultkrool:and:ultridley:

Plus 80 (82 if you separate :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:) is a pretty good rounded number of playable characters. What would there be to complain?

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So, I watched the leaked final battle of Kingdom Hearts 3, as well as the ending and secret reports.

I will not spoil anything, but let me say this. If you thought Kingdom Hearts couldn't get any more confusing than before, you are wrong. So wrong.
People don't know what they're in for, seriously.
KH3_Spoiler.png

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
So... Im in quite a pickle. KH3 comes out the 29 right? Well i can´t get the game until next Friday. So i might dissapear for a while to avoid Spoilers...But im sure no one will notice, im not a big name yet.
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
Im fine with it, i know everyone (Erdrick not so much) and they have potential for fun movesets.

But... I need my Reimu. Season 2 plz.

D

Deleted member

Subjectively this roster doesn't do much for me, but objectively it's really amazing.

Still, I want a second season. I never say no to more characters.

Clip Studio Paint, paisano.
Thanks heaps!
Is this on PC?

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
It's got 2 of my top 5, so I'd be pretty damn satisfied with that season.

But I'll never be completely satisfied so of course I'd want a season 2.

Last edited:

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
Not over or underwhelmed. Just whelmed. The choices make sense, they resonate, they’ll make lots of people happy.

But they don’t do anything for me, and that’s the best critique I’ve got.

Honestly if Erdrick ended up being any other SE rep I’d be half as pissy about the whole thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom