• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
-comment this was quoting was removed by the original poster's request-

Considering the situation is actually delicate, asking for these kind of stuff is not a wise move.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I understand Golden had quite the temper, and I don't think we got along quite that well (I remember around the time I first got here, I got in a huge argument with him), but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the fella.

He had quite the personality, and was fun to be around for the most part. Not to mention, he was one of the very few people here supporting :ultincineroar: alongside me. Kind of a shame he decided to leave like this. He was pretty much family, so it won't be quite the same without him.

I'll miss ya, buddy!

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I remember Golden being reasonably miffed when I initially had unpleasant comments about Incineroar way back before the game's release. He's got a temper, but he was a good guy. Your standard Face of a Thug in a forum setting, so-to-speak.

Hey dude, if you're still around reading the boards and you come across this comment, you're cool in my book. Godspeed, get that headspace you so desire, and if you ever contemplate returning, you're more than welcome to.

How mods let people joke about someone bottoling their stress and anger and snapping is beyond me
To be fair, none of them took notice yet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
He was a cool dude.

But he was also scary.

He was like a bottle of rage that you were afraid was going to burst at any moment.
I won't deny that he had a tendency to overreact.

I won't say that's what he did in this particular situation either, though, since I'm rather out of the loop on on said situation. Don't wanna go around throwing unfounded accusations at people who were on either side.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You lot wouldn't find it fun if you were on the other end of an anger outburst like this in real life, take it from me. Have to put up with that as is with dad.

In any case, being away from the board can only do some good. The place can be stressful at times.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey y'all back from having started my Godzilla Marathon for the upcoming film with the 1998 film wh-

*Sees current discussion*

Oh my what's this about Golden suddenly making an outburst and leaving? :ohwell:

D

Deleted member

Alright everyone time for the spontaneous sing off
it's like i was made for this
feeling this bliss
hitting fat beats like i ain't
dismissing ****
like a forum support admin
what a group of madmen
goin off on moderation again
are you taking notes on how to get banned because jesus
get a ****ing pen

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Because there's none to notice! LOL
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say that ProfessorPumpkaboo is referring to BlondeLombax's earlier comment in the previous page since it comes off as mean-spirited and intrusive on personal matters.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hey y'all back from having started my Godzilla Marathon for the upcoming film with the 1998 film wh-

*Sees current discussion*

Oh my what's this about Golden suddenly making an outburst and leaving? :ohwell:
However, if he deleted his account, we should probably stop gossiping about him.

Move on to a different topic perhaps.
Carry on.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm not surprised Golden wanted to leave the site (wouldn't be the first time) but I am a bit stunned he went as far as to delete his account.

He was among first users I met on here when I was still new to the website. He's been here all this time and was around well before I ever showed up.

I know some of you here and didn't always get along with him, and likewise he didn't always get along with some of you, but overall I thought Golden was a pretty cool dude. I'll miss the guy. I won't go into the whole last argument he was in since I really don't understand the entire context behind it, and also because it's probably best to let it go by now, but no matter the case, it's sad to see yet another familiar face go.
Yeah, I'm kinda shocked. He might have been a bit tempered but from my time being here, he was a pretty good user overall.

And just a request to the thread, can we not linger on things we didn't like about past users. We wouldn't want anyone doing that while we're here and so we shouldn't just turn around and do it when they go.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
it's like i was made for this
feeling this bliss
hitting fat beats like i ain't
dismissing ****
like a forum support admin
what a group of madmen
goin off on moderation again
are you taking notes on how to get banned because jesus
get a ****ing pen
I hope the background track to this is the one from pumpkin hill

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay guys, do you pronounce Pokemon as:
Po-kuh-mon
Po-KAY-mon
Po-KEY-mon
Po-koh-mon
Pok-Mon
Pok-Ih-Mon
Pokkymanz is the only correct pronunciation. Source: Am Pokkymanz Trainer main, therefore I'm an authority on this topic.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven What all happened today?
Just woke up alone with my thoughts fam, nothing's had the chance to happen yet.

Other than learning that Golden bounced, which kinda sucks.

If you're reading this:
avi_presenting_pringles.png

I still got em for ya.

You're a damn good man Golden. Peace be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom