• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
We're getting a Konami rep, and it's going to be a soccer player from PES. :2gud:

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If this leak is real(it's not), I guess the Smash community won't Feel so Good.

.........I just made a Gorillaz/Avengers meme hybrid abomination. :dr^_^:
Holy ****, I just realized that Russel's first verse perfectly summates the audience reception behind "Baboom". It works a little too well.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
The only thing that could entertain me about this Baboom leak is Phoenix Wright. I'd still be hell disappointed in Edelgard, and would make most of my optimism towards Three Houses plummet. (only good things that hold my interest for this new game are the new approach to the FE formula and Claude's house - I still need more convincing. I do NOT want another Corrin situation)

While Phoenix is one of my dream wants alongside Banjo-Kazooie and Rayman, and admittedly coming to love the idea of a Dark Souls character in Smash as a result of the Google Theory - I personally don't buy this baboom theory at all. Time to get back to work/procrastination.

Shroob

Sup?
Wait...

Gorillzas takes place in the same universe as Powerpuff Girls.

If the leak is real(It's not)

Does that mean Baboom is Mojo Jojo and Kasumi is Blossom? :dr^_^:

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly the only gripe I have for Edelgard is that I don't know her skills. Leaker could have mentioned some of those so we'd have an idea for a potential moveset lmao.

Also wait if Artorias has a broken arm how would he grab people
Artorias is Google Leak, not Baboom.

But to answer your question, I mean, he has one good arm. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

Honestly the only gripe I have for Edelgard is that I don't know her skills. Leaker could have mentioned some of those so we'd have an idea for a potential moveset lmao.

Maybe that's because it's fake
*cries because I want Edelgard*

Shroob

Sup?
I know but I only now just realized this

That's his swordhand though
Maybe he just....

Slaps his dead arm over your shoulder

Kinda like in the way a caring friend gives you a

"Hey, it's all going to be okay"

Before beating your face in with the hilt of his sword as a pummel with his good arm

:smileye:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

Uhm.....

(broken image, link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/a1/bb/34a1bbf5b1737fd30b1c7ede388059bd.jpg)
I mean, it would make some sense kinda, partially.
But that's honestly more final smash material unless they use Sif for that.
Alternatively, he can put the sword on his back similar to how Link does, and use his good hand to hold items and grab people. He never does it in the game, but that's the only option I see.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Maybe that's because it's fake
*cries because I want Edelgard*
I meant the Three Houses leaker you dummy. These leaks are fine and all but what skills exist and how gay can I be?
Maybe he just....

Slaps his dead arm over your shoulder

Kinda like in the way a caring friend gives you a

"Hey, it's all going to be okay"

Before beating your face in with the hilt of his sword as a pummel with his good arm

:smileye:
That reminds me, if Phoenix DOES get in, I want his down throw to be his desk slam animation on the opponent's shoulders

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
On the topic of resolving the question 'How Artorias can grab someone' perhaps it could be resolved in a few options that are in-character:
one could be him using the motion of swinging his limp arm for the grab to catch someone as suggested by Shroob, then using his right hand for pummels and attacking with his sword
Or as an on-the-spot-thought, he grabs the opponent by impaling them with his sword to draw them closer to him, then he can pummel or toss them about from there.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
short answer: yes

long answer: yeeeeeeeeeees
It's three weeks until E3 and we haven't had new information since April.

You be the judge.
At any rate, at least you folks can get to do other stuff today, I have to go get my health insurance card renewed straight after work. That'll be tedious as all get-out. :drsad:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
See this is why Master Hand should be on the roster: his grab game would be off the ****ing chain

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
On the topic of resolving the question 'How Artorias can grab someone' perhaps it could be resolved in a few options that are in-character:
one could be him using the motion of swinging his limp arm for the grab to catch someone as suggested by Shroob, then using his right hand for pummels and attacking with his sword
Or as an on-the-spot-thought, he grabs the opponent by impaling them with his sword to draw them closer to him, then he can pummel or toss them about from there.
That's a nice idea... a bit disturbing to see Nintendo characters such as Isabelle being impaled with a longsword, but if Ridley can do it, so does Artorias. Also, you can impale enemies in KIRBY, with the Beetle ability.

By the way, impaling resolves grabs but not grabbing items...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom