• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know I usually don't carry non joj avatars for a while but honestly this one is a keeper

Smug NES Cain is love. Smug NES Cain is life.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Not gonna lie

I actively anticipate the weird ships and stuff that'll come outta my shows once I make it big
*meanwhile, in a secret bunker elsewhere*

So if I make my fantasy race be anatomically correct to reptiles/birds and have a slinky figure matched with a cloaca most people will give up, right? . . .I hope?

On the other hand I'll go ahead and make a couple of omnifluid cosmic horrors to balance it out and just see how many Deviantart fetishes people can simultaneously wade through until everyone except a handful of pure deviants is turned off.

I see no way that these plans are significantly less backfire proof than I intend them to be.

D

Deleted member

Your reaction:
Sakurai fires Namco from Smash because they also make anime games.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

So if I make my fantasy race be anatomically correct to reptiles/birds and have a slinky figure matched with a cloaca most people will give up, right? . . .I hope?

On the other hand I'll go ahead and make a couple of omnifluid cosmic horrors to balance it out and just see how many Deviantart fetishes people can simultaneously wade through until everyone except a handful of pure deviants is turned off.

I see no way that these plans are significantly less backfire proof than I intend them to be.
You underestimate the power of horny people have. It is an unfathomable level of degeneracy

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Three alien adults and a human kid

I know it's inevitable so i'll just have to ignore the stuff with the kid
I showed you a few characters already, but I’m working with a team of 8 (14 counting certain characters), all adults traveling together in a D&D style group so yeah I expect a lot of potential ships, so I’m just gonna embrace it and even give them some fuel.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*Sees people keep using "selfcest"*

*Doesn't know what selfcest means*

*Looks it up*

See sometimes people get told "hey go **** yourself."

And they think "that's a great idea."

No and I've got the mental scars to prove it.

tenor (24).gif

Still here.

Probably.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I showed you a few characters already, but I’m working with a team of 8 (14 counting certain characters), all adults traveling together in a D&D style group so yeah I expect a lot of potential ships, so I’m just gonna embrace it and even give them some fuel.
I fully plan on embracing it!

Especially after the time skip, teenagers are prime shipping material.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie

I actively anticipate the weird ships and stuff that'll come outta my shows once I make it big
I totally get that. I'm kinda scared of what the fans would do to my OCs if they ever get popular. Someone contacted me a while back about wanting to draw lewd art of my OCs and I was terrified of that idea
Now I'm kinda curious about how that would have went :roll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I made the perfect degenerate character, a sexy chimera succubus girl who can change into anything and changer other into whatever she want.

In other word, I embraced the fact that my story will attract degenerates peoples.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
They will ALL be bi. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

(I’m mostly joking)

D

Deleted member

Oh, hello everyone.
I had to do that big thing.
I have to do one more big thing.
Then I can finally rest.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You know what probably won’t happen but would be cool?

If the extra style in Mario maker is a paper mario one. Where everything stays the same but the environment which takes on a new asethic. With super paper mario being similar to the main games formula in design, this isn’t impossible either. Just unlikely, but be pretty fun to recreate paper mario levels.

Imagine a side scrolling level that takes place on a battle stage like tyod. So much potential is there.

D

Deleted member

You know what probably won’t happen but would be cool?

If the extra style in Mario maker is a paper mario one. Where everything stays the same but the environment which takes on a new asethic. With super paper mario being similar to the main games formula in design, this isn’t impossible either. Just unlikely, but be pretty fun to recreate paper mario levels.

Imagine a side scrolling level that takes place on a battle stage like tyod. So much potential is there.
That'd make me a lot more interested in it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Me: "I'm not a Mario person, probably won't be interested in MM2"
Also me, when I saw playable Toadette:
1557986129773.png

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
The ships for my OCs would be...interesting. Come to think of it, I never thought about shipping my OCs, now I'm tempted to see what I come up with...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
On the subject of OCs:

Plans to use my D&D characters will inevitably fall through the moment I attempt to use my Tabaxi.

But otherwise I fully plan to embrace some or another level of ship tease.

You can't scare me, internet.

Not like I can scare you.

a3f.gif

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The ships for my OCs would be...interesting. Come to think of it, I never thought about shipping my OCs, now I'm tempted to see what I come up with...
I’ve played with the idea of making some of my characters into canon couples, though so far for the stuff I was referring to above, I only have decided on one canon couple.

D

Deleted member

Don't you DARE do that big thing

You can do the other big thing though, that's cool.
Do you want to know what the big thing is?
It is doing homework in the middle of the night.
Apply to your mind that this homework is essay material.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’ve played with the idea of making some of my characters into canon couples, though so far for the stuff I was referring to above, I only have decided on one canon couple.
I have a lot of canon couples between my OCs, but then again, a lot of them are pretty YA fiction-y. I'm kinda embarrassed to talk with people about them. :awesome:

Do you want to know what the big thing is?
It is doing homework in the middle of the night.
Apply to your mind that this homework is essay material.
Opening a spoiler never made me so nervous before.

D

Deleted member

Katana Zero just straight up stops midway through lmao what the ****
I have two couples in my OCs and another one who aren't romantically involved but see each other occasionally for "benefits".
I should probably explore more types of relationships between my OCs.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So we're talking ships again, this time with OCs to spice 'em up? 'Ho boy...

I personally like to view ships in general as AU stuff, in a "there's something for everyone" sense.

I haven't seen you in ages! Gawd, I missed you!

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Okay wait.

Maybe I was wrong about the vouchers.

From what I understand you have until July 31st to buy them, but they're good for a whole year, and the list of games they're good for will expand as the year continues?

Honestly I might just work my ass off, buy 4 vouchers, and save them for upcoming games. I imagine we'll be seeing releases like Sword and Shield and DQ XI, and I'm definitely interested in getting those. I know I want Astral Chain, and I might just buy Three Houses depending on how the leaks go.

Also if we're talking about OCs in our own fictional universes I've totally got those.

Heck, I really want to try the whole "two main characters are mature about their feelings and get into a relationship during the series" trope since that was one of the few good things about OG SAO.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Damn, I'm only now realizing that despite all my OCs, I only have couples in the main cast. Makes it hard when most I have are villains I guess. Oh wait, I do actually have a villain couple so yay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Katana Zero just straight up stops midway through lmao what the ****

I have two couples in my OCs and another one who aren't romantically involved but see each other occasionally for "benefits".
I should probably explore more types of relationships between my OCs.
IMO the best ship is friend-ship. Platonic interaction is underused but when people do emotionally connect without necessarily having to be in a "relationship" it's such a great payoff. That's not even related to my prudish dodging of sexual attraction I just feel like more characters should be allowed to be emotionally close not only without the involvement of physicality but without the concept of only ever being allowed to emotionally open up to one person at a time which in turn means dating and getting married and having sweet little babies ever after.

Although I do note some people for whatever reason have a really hard time wrapping their heads around the concept of platonic relationships, though. In the most extreme circumstances I get the impression a few people don't even understand maternal love, which is just. . .kinda creepy and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom