• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
567AA8AE-57B9-4CF2-9459-E81FB5AFA334.gif

I told you guys it was nothing, but nooooooo. Old Man Jones is wrong and off his meds again. It HAS TO be legit.

This is what happened with the Grinch leak. Not the exact same, but people felt backed into a corner with a character choice they didn’t like, and something came up that seemed like an alternative. Then, evidence builds up to make it seem “impossible to fake”. Everyone swarms to it.

Don’t believe everything you see on the internet, lol.

At least it provided some interesting discussion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i lowkey had a dream where Zinith Zinith was my roomie

ok not zin specifically since this dude looked nothing like he does irl but i'm like 90% sure he was inspired by him bc this dude loved yoshi

he had yoshi posters, yoshi shirts, yoshi memorabilia, he owned every single yoshi game, he modded smash so that only yoshi was on the css, etc etc

i don't remember the specifics of it but i do remember that he had a yoshi book that he told me to never open but i read it anyways so he kicked me out of the house and then i woke up because i fell off the bed and hit my ****ing head

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?

ok not zin specifically since this dude looked nothing like he does irl but i'm like 90% sure he was inspired by him bc this dude loved yoshi

he had yoshi posters, yoshi shirts, yoshi memorabilia, he owned every single yoshi game, he modded smash so that only yoshi was on the css, etc etc

i don't remember the specifics of it but i do remember that he had a yoshi book that he told me to never open but i read it anyways so he kicked me out of the house and then i woke up because i fell off the bed and hit my ****ing head
Fagyo read the Yosternomnomnomicon. Faygo's about to get massive beaned by Y'oshi the Forgotten God of Gluttony.

F

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Dreams like that are pretty common to me. I remember seeing Wademan94, osby, Gentlepanda, Iridium and Pyra in these kinds of dreams before. I dunno why I have them so frequently lol.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
This is what happened with the Grinch leak. Not the exact same, but people felt backed into a corner with a character choice they didn’t like, and something came up that seemed like an alternative. Then, evidence builds up to make it seem “impossible to fake”. Everyone swarms to it.

but

no-one was-

1558006738280.png

Shroob

Sup?
Oof, not meant for the mortal eye to witness...

Ah c'mon now, it can't be that bad....

Y̶̢̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̹̺̖͚̟̹̥̦̟͖̥͇̲̥͉͔̝͕͎̝̯͚̣͎̘̩̬̺͇͍͍̮̜̖͚̰̼͇̝̝̰̰͔͉̲̙̜̳̤̞̲̞͇̼͎͚̬̳͉̳̰̻͇͙̯͕̣̯̘̫͓̭̝̻͕̖̲̮̲͍͓̗̝͖͇̳̠̯̭̠̣̣͕̥̫̹͂͌̾̔̿͋͒̈́͗͋̽̈̎͆̏̑͒̋͆̌̂͌̾͂̃͒̈́̋͋̏̓̓͐̀̊̇̽͋̑́̑̃̈́̾̇̊͑̏̔̋͊̈́̈̾̔̇̔̊̈́́̂̐̈̃́̎̈́̉̄̋͂̿͒͑̈́̌͆̆̄͒̅͒̌̿̓̈́͋̉̄̀̓̋̓̃̎̎͑̽̌̋̇͒̅̉̒̾̏̿̉̃̓̑̊͆̔̿͊͆̀̒̈́͆́̐͌̈́̈́̄̅̎͊́̊̇͒͌̄̂͋̿̀͐̉͛́̔̀̉͐̅͆̋̈̔̉̈́̾̄̈̅̓̇̄͑͗̽͌̐̀͐̋̃̔̊̍̂̔͗͊̐̃̌̋̃̌̐̇̓̎́́͌̄́̒̍̀̆̓̈́̾̓͌̀͐͛̌͋̽̏́̐̓̌̈́̉͊͑͂͑̆̅̆̆̌̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̕̕͘̚͘̚͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅƠ̴̧̧̧̨̧̢̢̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̛̥̦͓̖͚̠̺̟̼̙̖͇̞̯̞͕͙͍̮̳̤̺̖̩͔̹̞̮̬̣̼̮̥͙̹̫̦̳͓̙͕̫͎̯̙̫̥̘̙̻̰̪̪̹̟͉̙̲̗͉̣̘͖͎͍͚̻̫̤̲̖̰̼͔͇̖̻̰͖̖̬̪̺͎͚̪̭̼̮͈̦̦͙̫̯͎̗̼̠͔͕̬̻͇͉͕̼̌͒̇̀͐͑̄̍́͗̑̌̎̊͌͗̾̓̑̽̑̆̽̇͗̌̈̏͛̏̈́̎͌͛͑͗̈̽͊̓̀̊͋̆̋̏̀̍̅̔͐͐̓͂͗͂͂̊́̀͋̔̈́̅̐̀͒͊͆̄̂̏̈̈͆͛̿͂̓̈̈̾̌͛̐̇̈́͗͗̀̽͒̌̀͒́̔̄̇͊͐̽̐̅͋́̑̒́̂̎̽̀̂̋͐̌̇̓̊͛̄̂̐͛̓͋̍̿̔̄̆̌͗̿̑͒̀̇͆͋̆́̾̒̂̍̆́̍̀̾̒̍̾̆̓̐̓́͆̓͑̈̒̀̇̓̾̒̈́̇̈́̇̃́̀͆̽̏́̇̿͐͑́́̉͋͂̚̚͘̕͘͘̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̶̨̢̨̢̢̧̢̡̧̧̡̧̢̧̢̨̨̨̧̧̨̨̡̧̨̨̛̖̩͔͈͎̥̲̪̮͕̩͎̰̺̩̲̘̼̮̗̫̹̣̭͈̗̩̼͇͉̰̥͔̙͔̼̲͇̤͉͉̳͉̥̦̱̜̖̯̟̖̜̮̮̞̲͉̗̩̠͍̙̦̪̲̯̙̞̯̣͈͚̫̜̱̗̖̻̬͓̞̥̦͇͓̥͚̞̝̲͈̝̪̰̰͙͎͈͚̦̗̫͍̺͙͍̭̲̬̣̬͔̤͔̳͖̙͙͍̦̹̦̪͔̣̦͙̻͔͈͉̟̘̖̝̪͕͕̻̘̙͎͓̠͖̝̜̬͔͔͖̺̱̲̬̭̩̫͖̫̜͇̥͚̝̜͓͇̞̪̩̮̜̱͎̼̗̹̹̜̠̖̟̗̩̩̲̰̗̤̰͓̙̜̞͎̤̦̲̦͉̘̱̙̻̘͓̳͔̯̣̘͉̣͖͔̹̱̘̼̪̬̹̰̖̖̳̼̠̠̹̭̞͍̦͙͙͋̋͗̊̈́͑̂͛̋̍͗̋̽̉̏̅͌͂̍̇̀̽̅̿́̆́͑̔͋͐̾̍͐̽̆̆́̀́̒̈́͌͒͌́͂̈́̀͂̒͊͆͛̾̾̔͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅH̶̡̡̨̡̨̨̧̡̧̡̢̨̧̢̧̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̪̻̮͓̣̳͇̦͇̲̩̰͕͚̲͎̘̳̺̪̣̝̼͎͇̬̺̭̖̙͚̝̲̘̤̼̦̝̜̪̻̙̳̬̱͔̥̝̠̻̞̥̹̯͎͚͔͔̮̥̝͓̙̲̰͍͍͙̰̜̙̱͇̞̯͇͇̹̞̼̤̞̝͉͉̣̹͇̹̰̱̤̬͔̳̙̝̝͇̲̘͔̘̹̻̘̳̮̠̮̬̠̯̣̤̘̭̹̦̺̲̲͚̪̗̰̻̻͚͙̘̖̘̗̙̱̠̮͉̹̬͉͈̥̗̖̭̬͉̦̫̘̩̗͍͕̠̭͕̞͇͚̻̘̩̦͈̥̝̩̺̲͈̗̱͉̳͇͎͔̦͎̲̖̬̯̗̮̟͇̹̪̲͉̺̳̩͔̗̜̦͙͚̠̹͇̗̘̹̰͉͉̬͈͉͍̓́̂̿̓̐̂͑̒̈́͊͛̄̉̎̅̈́̒̍̾̃̔͒̅̃̐̂̒̈́̒̌̅̈́͒̈́̓́͐͋̔͆̅̑͊̂̑̇́͗̓̐͒͆̎͋̌́͒͂̓̈́̌̌̅̈́͂̒̏̓̔̄̈̈́͛̐̈̓͛́̓̑̊̊̊̈́͗͗̋͌̉͛͐͛̍́̾̈́̆̒̂̿̎͂͐̀̋̂̀͐̔̂̏̋̽̀̊̅͑͂̓̈͗͊̇̆̈̊͛͑͛̂̀̄͌̀̀̅͌̌̄̈́̾́̎̎̐̽̓̃́̇̒̈́͛͂̄̇̃̍͂̋͋̋̍̈́͑̀̽̊̀̏̃̾͐̒͂̐́͆̈̽́̏̒̆͗̉̆̿̃̆̉̆͂̓̂̋͛̌̆͐͂̅̀̎́͐̋̓̄͒̍͆͑̈́̃̏̌͐̈́́͑̽̋͘̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̚̕̕͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅI̷̧̡̨̧̧̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̲̠̲͉̪̼͎̟̳̳̯̩̬̜͍̝͈͔̺͎̹̙̣̣̜̦̣̩̖̺̩̳̙̬̗̮͖̺̦̲͍̗͍̪̭͎̫̬͕̺̻̦͔̰̗̗̭̗͙̞͎̱̫͉̗̰͇̭̗͔̺̹̼̜͍̤͙̼̙̝̼̖̻̺̗͈̮͔̙͈͙̭̹̗̪͍̦̮̼̦͇̦͎̙͍̜̰̳̬͕̿̇̾͒̍͑́̈́͑̏̔͑͑̾̍̈͌̿̒̀̊̓̐͆̓̀͒́̈́̄́̆̓̿͊̏̈́̽͌̓̆̊̄̔̒̌̒͒͑̉̅͑̓̇̑̔̌͋̇̐̅̈̿̄̒͂̃͘̕͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅ ̷̡̛̛̛̛̛̲̰͑̂͂̑̏̒̓̌́̋̏́͊̀̓͑͌̈́̓̃̀̿̈́͛̀͗̊͋̔͑̿̌̉̌̍̎̑͋̏̽̈̓̊̽̊̽̑̋̿̇͂̏̈̐̂͂̏̀͑̌̈́̐̐͗̂́̈́̉̐́̏̓̈́̾͑̐́̽̍̍̓́͌̀͂̍̓̎͂͐̎̿̉͒͒̀͊̽́́͐̇͑́̓̈̀̊̀̉͗̿̆̂̌̄̀̿̉̏̾̀̾̏̾̒̓̔͐̍̍̒̆̅̽͋͋̅͊̽͛̌͒͊̽͛̈̈̽̐̓̓̑̈͋̍̃̈͂̆̄͑͒̄̈́͗̇̀̋͛́̈̈́̾͌͊̌̓͗̐͋͗́̎̊̍̽͐̑̌͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝Ḭ̴̡̡̧̢̢̡̢̧̡̡̢̧̡̨̧̧̡̧̧̢̛̛̛̻̜͇͇̫̰̞̜̖̞̭̪͇̩̟̲̩͉̲̗͉͍͖̱͍͉̯̳̣͖͖͓͇̜̖̹̝̤̣̣͓̺̗̺̣̘̹̯̪͔̤̮̳̦̣͖̞̫̰̝̱̣̼̘̯͓̬̰̩̺͓̥̬̲̩̮̣̖̮̟̠̘̞̖̣̣̗̫̫̱̟͙͔̬̟͚̦̲̮̤͇̘̙̰̲͖͚̜̱̭̺̦̹̣̖͈͇̙̫͉̹̤̦̖͕͓͙̭͙͇̮̟̝͉̺̺̜͈͎̦̘̻̭̼͚̖̭̲̺̥̩͉̠̼͇̟̹̘̱̜͔͎͎͙̙̰̫̞̘͙͔̩̟͙͍̞̘͍̭̺͔͎̘̯̱̗̦̤̳̪̼̗͖̠̲͚̳͎̝̘̫̜͙̺̦̍͛̍͊͋̈́̉̐̿̆͆́̂̏͋͂̄̎͂̈́̐̽̃̓̾͋̋̌̍͆̾̎͐̊̀̈́̂͑̔́́̇̈́͗͋͂̓̉̽̈́͛̔̋͗̈́̈́̂̀͗̈͋͆̍̌̂̆̓͐̌̌̀̐͋̀̉̑̏̇̒͐̓̈́̔̓̅̋̄̈́̏̑̌̂͌̈́̓̃̓̌͛̍̅̓̄͐̒͒͐͆͊͋͂̉̏̏̄̂̈̏̑͛̆̃̋̔̔͒̌͗̓̓̐̒̍̋͑͋̈͛̋̃̾̅̌̐͐̓̈̏̆͛̓͌̕̚̚̚̕̕͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅS̸̢̨̧̧̡̨̢̢̨̡̡̨̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̛͕̻̖͇̥͍̲̝͖̖͓͎̳̖̟͚̥̞̪͈̗̻̝̘̫̩̫̠̖̣̟͍͔͖̳̮͔̮̱͇̫̰̭̹̝͈̟̗̱̠̯͉͍͍͇̲̖̮̤̭̲̲̘͙͚̯͈̲̲͈͔̻͖̮̹̮̠̻̠̺̥̜̖̦̖̲͈̻̙͚͚͔̙̘̠̣̫̤͍̬̜͕̘̺̗̰̩͖̫̲̲̩̹͇̭͈̳̗̙͙̱̪͔̥̝̟͕̜̟̜͔͓͕͔̝͚̰̻̙̳͓̺̩̥̹̪̹̙̲̠̣͇͖͎̣̯̣͍̩͔̺̤͉̜̬̗͔͓̭̳̞̺̮̉̉͌̓͗̋͂͌̎̍̆͐̀́̀̓̀̊̈̍̅͂͒̿̽̂̈̄͒̓̏̈́͆̀̇̇̃̀́̇̓̈́̾̓̌̔̒̎͋̅̊̽͒̋̄̈̌̍̓̈́̓̔̃͋͋̆̋̏̐̊́̆̈̿͌͋̍̄̑̂́̀̓͗̾̂́̾̉̍͗͌́̏̊̈̑̏͒̾͗̾̈́͗̌̓̀̊͂̊̊͂̒͆͊͂̆͗́̏̏̀̉̊̽́̊̔͛̃̓̋̀̓̇͊̋̍̅̈́̀̇̂̌͛̅͒̿́͐͐̒͊̿̉̈́͌̉͋́̈́̇́̃̽́͗́́̄̂̏̋̋̂́͊̀͑̍̉̂̽̾̐͊̊̾͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̚̕̚̚͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅ ̵̢̨̧̧̧̡̡̡̢̡̧̢̡̧̢̡̢̢̡͙̞͉͉̱͚̫͕̗̬̮̗̯͇̞̩͇̦͔̼̲̱̲̫͉̤̺̤̞͕̠̟̼͕͓̪̣̗̗͚͉̟͇̜͈̪̹͙̰̣̞͍̰̳̻̖̫̫͈̲͇͓̣̼̲̹̺͈͎̘̖̗̩͎̻̙̳̠̘͙̠̞̱̭͓̫̞̟̥̰͖̜̞͕̣̩̟͕̫̟̤̳̙̟̘̗̞̦̹̗̙̗͙̭͔̲̪͖͈̣̞͎̞̯̮̪̼̟̹͇̭̳͔͙͈̲̮̭̬̰͕͖̯̰̠̹̀͛͋̾̿̍͒̅̿͂̔͋̎̑̔͊̅̀̊͆̑͗͌̿́̅́̓̉̓̾̉̆̈͒̌͗̑̔̓̒̍͛́̉̉̏́́̃̇̿̍͊͊́̚͜͜͝͝͠ͅG̷̨̢̧̧̨̧̨̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̯̘͍̝̺̙͙̝̩̟͖͖̼̳̫̻̲͇̯̙̗͖̳̱̹̰̤̠̥̤͈͎̮̖̬͓͈̜̖̪̱͚̫͙͖͎̤̤̙̫͕̟͕͔͇̖̗͇͓̰̥͎̪̺̳̱͕͔̗̞͙͙̙͉̠͓͉̲̖͙̠̥̱͍͓̰̩̲̘͊͐͒̒͋̑̂̊̋̽̊̆̋́͒̏́̄͆͊̔̔͆͊̽̽̏̾̀̐͗́̊̈́̓̌̔͒̍̊̀̀̔̂͋̈́̌̊̏͒͊͛̓̀̂́̍̒̏̓̒̈̾̉̓̄̓̏̂̈̉̂̌͌̇͒̌̑́͆̇̉̽̍̂͗̓̒̈́̀̇͌̌̐́͊͊̍̎̓̓́̐͐̑̆̒̏͆̿͐͒͆̾̔̊̇̆̍̒̀͗͐̈́̇̌̀̋̾́̌̉̇̎̇̓̾͋̂͗̀̉͑̏͌̓̃͌͛͐͑̇̀̃̑̒͋̒͂̀̉͑̏̍͆̅̔͗́̂̓͌͑̂̎̑̓͂͊̃̅̊̊͗̂̈́̓̀͑̈͛̀͌̈̒̄̽̋͊̏́͂́̽̎̆̈̕̕͘̕̚̚̚͘͘̚̚͘̕͘̚̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅƠ̶̡̨̡̡̧̨̢̢̢̢̨̢̢̨̨̡̨̧̨̨̛̛̛͍̦̪̙͓̦͕̞̞̩̣͕͈̺̞̟̗͓͎̙̳̙͎̟̻̞̞̤̱̥͕̺̳̯͕͚̯̱̱͇̱̮̦̤͎͔̗̪̦̣̼͎̹̙̞͔̬̙̮͇̣͙͔̟͓͎̹̮̰̮̼͈̳̟̻̹͎̤̩͇̪̺̜̫̫̳̣͓̺̹̝̜̩͈̣̻͈̹̯̰̮̞̫͚͖̰̗̦̙̰̲̮͕̜͓̰̬̝͓̭̙͓̝̘͔̥͙̭͙̬̯͎͔̭̜͙̼̤̭͚̥̟͔͕̥͇͔̻͓̱̻̬̖̭̺͓̭̻̹̠͎̦͓̹̦̥͈͓̻̰̪̠̘͚̬̲̖̗͕͉̫̖̄̔̒͐́̀͌̅̀̏̀̅̑͛̓͑̀͆̆̆͗̇͛͂͂́͛̍͆̆̅̊̍͐͑̄̏͊̈͑͌̑̆̓̄̍̊̔͊̑͊͆̑̓̌̀̀̾̀̑̃͐͂̆̔͑́̽̌̈̆̉͗̔͆̓̃̏̉͋́͑̋̎̾̆̑̆͐̋̈́͋̅̋̈̂̀͑̅̔͌͐͆͂̄̑̌͋̎̅̀̈̊̈́̆͑̉̏͒̀̐͋̕̕̚͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅĎ̵̨̨̨̡̡̨̡̡̢̢̧̨̢̡̢̡̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̪͕̱̙̼̖͈̣̩͎̥͓̳̘̤̮͖͉̪̮̪̮̼̜͔͚͖̯̮̤̳̲͓͉̲̰̙̭͚̹̳̮̯̰̠͓͍̰͕͈̬̼̻̳͕̦̹͚̥̺̗̝̝̹͍̰̳̼̙͓̻͇͔̻̳̰̳̟͈̭̲̩̗͍̺̣̭̲̰̹͈̟̹͖͙͉̘̳̞̠̹͚͍̫͉̜̗̗͉̹̩̗̻͕͈̞̭̤̣̠̳̬̳̥̤̺͍̳̜͖̪̩͇̖̬͚̲͍̦̹̱͍͍͈̬̻͍̭̯̝̝̬͇͉͉̬͉͇̗͓̖̭̣̮̲̪̖̟̝̘̮̫̦̥͕͈̝̟͚̭̫̩̩̟̇̈́͆͌͂͑̈́̀̈́̒͋̐̀̿͆̿̌̓̉͌̒̉̀͊́̈́̓͋͌̿̇̇̍̉͛̊̃͌̈́͐̏́̀͐͛̅̀̏̈́̈́͂͑̔͌̀̂̑́͌͛̈̀́̑̐̅̆̃̈́̾̈́͂̀̈͐̽̀̉̀̂̑̉͗̇̎̽̾͗̎̀̂̎̈̾̃̊̓͂̾̅̑̈́̊̽̆̃̊̂̌̃͗̂̾͛̈͐̐̆̾̎̄̒̂̑͌͂̏̂͊̉́́̅̈́̑̒̈́̈́̈̂̀̋̀̌͌́̌͑͋͐̎̂͑̌̓̈́̑̆͌̈́͊̌͊̓͑̃̎̓́̽̒̉̏̀͋͂́͗͆̄͐͛͆̃̔̓̎̄̀̅͑̌̓̓̂̂̐͋͐͋́͋̇͐̐̎̂̀̈͋̏͂̂͐̐͂͆͌̿͒̓̿͊͌̾̋̈́͆̆̀́̀̓̉̃͆̏̀͌͒̈̑̀͛͊̑͌̋̈̑̅̌́̕̚̕̕͘̕̚̚̕͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅ
13251.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Regardings dream about people from Smashboards, I did have one sometime ago about an A-Team thing of sorts where Osby was Hannibal, I was Faceman, Goth was Murdock and I think Staindgrey was B.A. Baracus.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 220830
I told you guys it was nothing, but nooooooo. Old Man Jones is wrong. It HAS TO be legit.

At least it provided some interesting discussion.
To be fair I didn't buy into either leak, but that's mostly because uh

because I don't like how Banjo looks.

Also because the Grinch leak seemed like too much wish fulfillment to be true while this leak just seemed like a downright nonsensical premise.

. . .Actually, does mariotehplumber have any particular stated feelings about Banjo either way? Considering the conspiracy theories that have started to bubble up I feel like that's potentially relevant information to get our hands on.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Dreams like that are pretty common to me. I remember seeing Wademan94, osby, Gentlepanda, Iridium and Pyra in these kinds of dreams before. I dunno why I have them so frequently lol.
Regardings dream about people from Smashboards, I did have one sometime ago about an A-Team thing of sorts where Osby was Hannibal, I was Faceman, Goth was Murdock and I think Staindgrey was B.A. Baracus.
Nice, that's the sort of legacy I was aiming for.

D

Deleted member

> Sonic Mania "okay"
> Sonic Adventure 1 bad
> Sonic Adventure 2: Battle bad

at this point you ain't even getting bass boosted Moonlight, since you wanna be a ****ing clown

the adventure games are clunky unintuitive gross looking messes, don't @ me or yeah @ me i don't really care that much
IMG_01551.jpg

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
the adventure games are clunky unintuitive gross looking messes, don't @ me or yeah @ me i don't really care that much
View attachment 220836
This is like saying Skyrim is bad because it's buggy or Breath of the Wild is bad because it has like six enemies.

Or Minecraft is bad because it's too pixel-y I freaking guess, considering the direction this went in.

Games have weak points oh noooooooo except wait no they're still fun and mostly solid.

D

Deleted member

There should be another movie in The Grinch series

"How the Grinch trolled Smash fans, starring Eric as the Grinch and Masahiro Sakurai as himself."

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Today's my birthday, and I am going to be spending the day playing Smash with a close friend. It should be fun.

I will definitely continue working on my Ultimate thoughts tonight too. I have a bunch of new things that came in my mind today I want to express while I have my birthday motivation in tact.

D

Deleted member

Today's my birthday, and I am going to be spending the day playing Smash with a close friend. It should be fun.

I will definitely continue working on my Ultimate thoughts tonight too. I have a bunch of new things that came in my mind today I want to express while I have my birthday motivation in tact.
Happy Birthday! :)

D

Deleted member

This is like saying Skyrim is bad because it's buggy or Breath of the Wild is bad because it has like six enemies.

Or Minecraft is bad because it's too pixel-y I freaking guess, considering the direction this went in.

Games have weak points oh noooooooo except wait no they're still fun and mostly solid.
i mean
yes
that is a fact
some games such as The Legend Of Zelda Breath of the Wild or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim have flaws but are still solid games

i uh
don't see your point here

D

Deleted member

Mario Maker 2 Direct
more like
RubberRoss's Torture Machine Creator 2 Direct

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Happy birthday, BluePikmin!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Happy birthday...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Happy Birthday! :)

D

Deleted member

Happy Birthday! :3

D

Deleted member

Screenshot_2019-04-10-15-56-53.png

happy slightly-closer-to-death day, blue

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

From a fellow blue, Happy Birthday Blue!

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
i mean
yes
that is a fact
some games such as The Legend Of Zelda Breath of the Wild or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim have flaws but are still solid games

i uh
don't see your point here
My point is that Sonic Adventure has flaws but is still a solid game.

You can use multiple words to say the controls are fudgy and make comments about the graphics in a game made during a two-gen time frame that can best be summed up as "aww, they think they can animate in 3D!" across the entire video game industry, but by and large it succeeds at what video games are meant for.

Bein' a fun game.

Yeet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom