• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

god ****ing dammit. i'm so ****ing pissed. i tried so goddamn hard to avoid the leaked endgame footage. SO ****ING HARD. and then this guy on discord pms me the footage and now i've been spoiled. **** me, man. it would've been so cool to see batman land the killing blow on thanos for the first time in theaters. and now my whole experience has been ruined
That was fake.
The real ending is Pepsiman shows up, gives Thanos a Pepsi, and Thanos has a change of heart.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
idk, makes sense to me
Do they not love their kids or something?
I mean, Its pretty clear why no one rats on the dude, he would get you expelled. Dont think the game needed to explain that us that seeing how that was his main threat
Then why don’t the PARENTS who KNOW go to the cops? He can’t expel them if he’s in jail.
i think the implication is meant to be that the parents don't think telling the school or trying to take action would do anything, seeing as kamoshida is protected by the school for his star athlete status

but yeah it's one of the several writing oddities in p5 that never quite gets explained
Oh crap. There’s more stuff like this? What did I get myself into?

D

Deleted member

After a few matches online, yeah joker has a really tough time killing without his persona, but he definitely has potential.
I love Joker, but yeah, killing without Arsene is hard. He kind of reminds me of Inkling in that regard; racks up damage super fast but has a hard time killing. I'm also whiffing on his FSmash a lot. His tilts are all super good, though, and his aerials are fantastic. He has pretty good frame data too; I could see Joker going places.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Playing as Joker is a lot of fun. He feels like the best combination of Fox and Sheik, and racks hits fast. Something about playing as him makes me want to give my all in skill. He hits that sweet spot for me in terms of move options. I might main this character.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Do they not love their kids or something?
Prob not, I mean they are humans and humans, as bad as it is, Sometimes dont like theor kid

thats being said, we know nothing about his or the girls family
Then why don’t the PARENTS who KNOW go to the cops? He can’t expel them if he’s in jail.
Because he will get yall expeled he said it right in his office.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Playing as Joker is a lot of fun. He feels like the best combination of Fox and Sheik, and racks hits fast. Something about playing as him makes me want to give my all in skill. He hits that sweet spot for me in terms of move options. I might main this character.
YOOOOOO I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Hey do we have a thread for stage builder creations yet? I’m loving what I’m already seeing, but I’m wondering if we have a thread we’re it’s all compiled together.
Yeah I was wondering that as well.
I've made a pretty faithful recreation of the missing N64 stages if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’ve long since had the update downloaded and I’m still just kinda grinding stuff up in Xenoblade it whoops

I’ll play with y’all in an arena later perhaps

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Alright, so thank you everyone for being patient with me last night.

Joker is amazing, I think they did a great job making Arsene a vital part of the overall moveset.

While I am quite satisfied with the character, I am still annoyed by the online being trash. I can only hope they will be better prepared for the next time...or maybe they won’t schedule maintenance around the time of a freaking update.

Either way, excited to take more time playing as him later.

D

Deleted member

Once I'm home this afternoon I'm gonna kick a bunch of Joker ass amd get some sweet and easy GSP. Like stealing candy from a baby.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Heya guys. Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing.

I'm gonna be out for the next few hours b/c I got a Comp Sci Quiz followed by a Math Midterm later today. I just got out of my Physics Midterm.

After that, I should be more free to chat/play some more Joker. Maybe even an arena later.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright, so thank you everyone for being patient with me last night.

Joker is amazing, I think they did a great job making Arsene a vital part of the overall moveset.

While I am quite satisfied with the character, I am still annoyed by the online being trash. I can only hope they will be better prepared for the next time...or maybe they won’t schedule maintenance around the time of a freaking update.

Either way, excited to take more time playing as him later.
You know they won’t be...
and then we’ll have another “BUT WHY” vs “BE GRATEFUL” war :p

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Anyone have a solution to help me figure this DLC thing out?
Hey, if you haven’t figured it out, this kinda worked for me last night. With the servers being somewhat back to normal, I would try this:

Eject Smash from your Switch, then:

1) Go to the options page for Smash Ultimate
2) Delete software (this does not delete your save data)
3) Put cartridge back into the Switch and download the update
4) Once finished, go to the eShop and redownload the DLC

After that, it should work.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to assume no one has spotted Jack Frost yet? Well that sucks for the 5chan leak, then.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yooooo I just found a cool Perfect Chaos stage on Recommended, I didn't think I'd find anything that I'd actually want to save.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Once I'm home this afternoon I'm gonna kick a bunch of Joker *** amd get some sweet and easy GSP. Like stealing candy from a baby.
Honestly I was kind of thinking the same thing. Corrin's buffs versus a bunch of people playing a character they don't know yet.

It's a good combo.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, before I torture myself due to me wanting to make something really close to the real, is there a way to copy pasta item in Stage builder?

D

Deleted member

guys who's yusuke

i just got his spirit and i love him even though i have no idea who he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom