Social Ultimate Social Thread: A communication error has occurred. Please try again later. *Carl, you're fired. It's not me, it's you.*

What was your favorite part of the 3.0 trailer?

• Total voters
Nothin much to say about Magma Man, his level, isn't too difficult and he's pretty easy. That sound effect for the magma pillars gets really grating though.
Hornet Man on the other hand isn't too tough, but god that mini boss can go **** itself. You pretty much have nowhere to run with the plant constantly popping up.
Hornet Man himself is pretty cool though. Save the bees y'all.

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
Y’all saying morning when it’s heading on for midnight over here.

I drew a Ridley artwork!! Only a quick one but I’ve wanted to for a while. I think I turned him into some parallel universe version. I would post it here only I think the background (dark, spattery purple-reds) might come off as gore or something?? Is that even allowed? Does anyone wanna see it?

Let's make bets. Are we gonna get Smash news this week?
No...

I'm sticking to my guns and not expecting anything until the 25th

Atlus probably needs to properly show off Jane first, before Nintendo can do anything with her

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Mr. Edea Himself
Premium
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Let's make bets. Are we gonna get Smash news this week?
possible but not counting on it

a big blowout of news on the 25th with joker releasing that day and erdrick being confirmed for a june release (like lucas being announced without a release date but shown off next to mewtwo) is what i'm going for at this point, because we don't even have a 'save your replays' warning yet