• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm even more scared to tell you.
f0411316-e405-4b42-93da-1ab806cfb718.jpg

One of Persona 3's party members is a dog. Not a guy in a costume like P4, or some anthropomorphized bobblehead like P5. Just a normal, everyday Shiba Inu who just so happens to be able to summon a Persona.
Yeah But Repede tho

Noipoi

Howdy!
Because that's hard.

Why didn't life make an easy mode for working out smh.
Life does have an easy mode.

It's called being born wealthy.

Unfortunately the Devs made it so easy mode can only be accessed by random chance when you make your account.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I’ve heard that. And I am swimming to try to loose weight. But sweat sends me into a psycho state where all I can focus on is getting rid of the sweat.
Just learn to live with the sweat. you'll get no where if you worry about getting sweaty seeing getting sweaty is how you burn fat pf

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I’ve heard that. And I am swimming to try to loose weight. But sweat sends me into a psycho state where all I can focus on is getting rid of the sweat.
10935165.jpg

You might want to talk with a therapist or psychiatrist about overcoming that phobia then.

Consider looking into resources on how to counter a fear of sweating as well. Here might be a good place to start.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
One of Persona 3's party members is a dog. Not a guy in a costume like P4, or some anthropomorphized bobblehead like P5. Just a normal, everyday Shiba Inu who just so happens to be able to summon a Persona.
AND HE'S THE BEST ANIMAL MASCOT IN THE ENTIRE DAMN FRANCHISE.

You know why?

Because he isn't some dumb annoying gremlin in a mascot suit that makes ****ty jokes and perves on girls while being a complete liability to the team and causing unneeded melodrama where it doesn't ****ing belong.

He's just a dog.
And a cute one at that.

koromaru knife.gif

And he's got a knife.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don’t. This started because I said I liked easy modes! That’s it.

I don’t see the harm in including one as long as there is also still a hard mode.
I agree that games should add an easy mode if they practically can but you can still decide not to buy a game ifit seems too hard for you and you won't enjoy playing it.

D

Deleted member

I know. I’m trying. I have to loose weight for.... reasons. But looking at my family history... my genetics are not in my favor.
May I but for a moment, My family has a history of being unhealthy too and my genetics are against me too but I recommend that you still try like I have.

I'm adopted right I don't find it as a bad thing so my Biological family has a very long history of being overweight and unhealthy to the point that a half or more of my biological family are overweight meanwhile my adoptive family still has some overweight people in it notably my dad and two of my sisters, I don't let that get to me.

Regardless of my history and my families genetics I am currently in the process of losing weight and I'm trying to look better which despite my family I am succeeding at and I think you could too.

I don't know much about your situation but I'm sure you could succeed in losing weight too if someone like me can do it, You can certainly do it too.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

You know why?

Because he isn't some dumb annoying gremlin in a mascot suit that makes ****ty jokes and perves on girls while being a complete liability to the team and causing unneeded melodrama where it doesn't ****ing belong.

He's just a dog.
And a cute one at that.

View attachment 208608
And he's got a knife.
I don't mind Teddie so much, but Morgana got on my nerves real quick. I really hate that little *******.

Anyway, P6 needs to give us another character like Koromaru. We deserve it after the other two animal mascots we got.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I’ll add that to the list.
I'd maybe mark this one a priority though.

Call me an annoying psychology major, but I feel like your fear of sweating might be linked to a lot of other issues as these things tend to be.

Furthermore, getting this one out of the way makes it easier for you to workout, which provides you with an invaluable tool for bettering your mind and body.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Life does have an easy mode.

It's called being born wealthy.

Unfortunately the Devs made it so easy mode can only be accessed by random chance when you make your account.
Nah man I'm referring to athleticism specifically. Even if you're born rich you're not going to get muscles without putting in some time and work, so even at a basic level, respect for people with muscles.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Haha sorry about that, it sounded funnier in my head. I just don't see Lucas mains too often, I got excited seeing one... Sorry for calling you out.
Oh no you're okay. I just didn't expect that. Lol

I dont play Smash too much since the motor on my analog stick got ****ed up. Although I'll still play it, I'm on a heavy handicap.

osby

Smash Obsessed
To be honest, I really liked Teddie and Koromaru but Morgana was underutilized at best and he felt too derivative of Teddie for no real reason.

I kinda hope Persona 6 drops the animal mascot thing and tries something more akin to Trish or robot girls.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I dunno, I honestly think changing it to the Crest of Flames or Binding Shield or whatever would work better. It's the major plot macguffin to every single game in some way shape or form and the shield's a good recognizable symbol that represents that macguffin.

Same with replacing Shulk's Monado with the Zohar symbol, but in Shulk's case it at least is the titular "Xeno Blade."
My main issue, I guess, is that the Binding Shield only appears in five out of fifteen main series games, the same as the Archanean Falchion. Considering it looks a lot different in its other appearances (spoilered below since some are plot relevant), it'd still just serve the same purpose the current Falchion logo does, applying to just the Archanea saga and Awakening.
Binding Shield = Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Mystery of the Emblem, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery of the Emblem, Awakening (Gaiden and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia take place in the same world across the sea so they're the only main series games without a Fire Emblem)

Crest of House Velthomer = Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776

Gemstone used to unlock the Binding Blade = The Binding Blade, The Blazing Blade

The Sacred Stone of Grado = The Sacred Stones

Lehran's Medallion = Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn

Omega Yato = Fates

The Shield of Flame = Warriors (very similar in design to the Binding Shield, but technically different)
The Opera of Light, literally a song = Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Plus I mean, using Falchion as a logo is a callback to the very first game.
image.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
May I but for a moment, My family has a history of being unhealthy too and my genetics are against me too but I recommend that you still try like I have.

I'm adopted right I don't find it as a bad thing so my Biological family has a very long history of being overweight and unhealthy to the point that a half or more of my biological family are overweight meanwhile my adoptive family still has some overweight people in it notably my dad and two of my sisters, I don't let that get to me.

Regardless of my history and my families genetics I am currently in the process of losing weight and I'm trying to look better which despite my family I am succeeding at and I think you could too.

I don't know much about your situation but I'm sure you could succeed in losing weight too if someone like me can do it, You can certainly do it too.
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I’m gonna do it. I have to. Otherwise I won’t be able to.... do something I don’t really want to talk about.
I don't mind Teddie so much, but Morgana got on my nerves real quick. I really hate that little *******.

Anyway, P6 needs to give us another character like Koromaru. We deserve it after the other two animal mascots we got.
I’ll make a note of that in my DevLog.

I'd maybe mark this one a priority though.

Call me an annoying psychology major, but I feel like your fear of sweating might be linked to a lot of other issues as these things tend to be.

Furthermore, getting this one out of the way makes it easier for you to workout, which provides you with an invaluable tool for bettering your mind and body.
Yeah. You’re right. I’m seeing a new therapist over the summer. I’ll bring it up.

Shroob

Sup?
To be honest, I really liked Teddie and Koromaru but Morgana was underutilized at best and he felt too derivative of Teddie for no real reason.

I kinda hope Persona 6 drops the animal mascot thing and tries something more akin to Trish or robot girls.
Sign me the **** up.

D

Deleted member

Persona 3 better than Persona 5 confirmed?

YIKES.png

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Oh no you're okay. I just didn't expect that. Lol

I dont play Smash too much since the motor on my analog stick got ****ed up. Although I'll still play it, I'm on a heavy handicap.
Damn, hopefully you're able to get a new controller. If you ever wanted to play Smash I'm always down to play.

By the way, Ralsei is my favorite character from Deltarune I really digged the humor in that game. Are you a fan of Undertale as well?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Ah, you're an Aigis man, I see.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

You know why?

He's just a dog.
And a cute one at that.

View attachment 208608
And he's got a knife.
Yeah, but call me when Persona decides to put in a Monkey.

With a gun.

This comic piece will never not be funny to me.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Good boi for Smash?

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

I didn't highlight this earlier but I'd like to say I'm proud of you @ShotoStar. I wish I'd shown such commitment to health when I was your age. Keep up the good work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom