• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineS

Smash Lord
It's funny that putting clothes on an anthropomorphic animal somehow 'adds' sexualization for some people. pretty weird :p
You know, I had a conversation with a friend about that once. I found it to be ironic.
Just imagine, someone in critikal's voice going,

"oooh, yeah, baby. you put those clothes on. yeah, that's the good stuff. put that shirt on. oh, and those pants, yeah you put those on."

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's funny that putting clothes on an anthropomorphic animal somehow 'adds' sexualization for some people. pretty weird :p
It's not necessarily the clothes...

It's mostly certain parts of the anatomy that they added detail to

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
staindgrey staindgrey Alright, just finished watching episode one of your Gundam abridged series, and that was actually really good! The jokes were good, the lip sync as well, and probably loads of other stuff that I don’t have enough knowledge of editing to even realize. I was expecting good stuff, but wow, this really went beyond my expectations. Can’t wait to see more from you!

Edit: Also, sorry if I was coming off across as rude earlier. I wasnKt really taking the effort for granted, and I had assumed beforehand that there was a lot of effort poured in to it, but I had just worded my comment on it oddly. Sorry.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I was mostly joking. but they did but boobs and a swimsuit on it. they know.
It's not just the clothes...

It's certain parts of the anatomy that they added attention to, as well
Sure. But all gals can have a 'figure', and that doesn't mean sexualization. maybe more humanized.
In a lot of cases it's in the eyes of the beholder.
Unless something is explicit, i guess.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Animal Crossing hype is so weird to me. Like, nothing hype is gonna happen on a trailer/reveal, there's not going to be drama or amazing blood-pumping music, but...

It's freaking Animal Crossing. Nothing really happens and that's what makes it so special.
****ing A n i m a l C r o s s i n g
tenor (33).gif

Pakky

Smash Hero
Its weird that most artist get what's going on with the monkey, all concepts are more or less plausible.

Scorbunny's are kinda all over the place which is super weird.

Sobble I get because there aren't any strong hints so it can be anything really.

D

Deleted member

Since I'm still on the scorbunny subject for now, here's a weird one.

Scorbunny’s decent from a jumpy child into a fiery teen, and then an overweight middle age man who works at a confectionery store.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
There definitely is a wide range of designs for the bunny.

Depending on which pokemon are in the game, I wanna try making an all-bunny team. Maybe just need a few eviolites :)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
There definitely is a wide range of designs for the bunny.

Depending on which pokemon are in the game, I wanna try making an all-bunny team. Maybe just need a few eviolites :)

-Scorbunny
-Lopunny
-Bunnelby
-Nidoran Male
-Nidoran Female

Oof, one bunny short.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
-Scorbunny
-Lopunny
-Bunnelby
-Nidoran Male
-Nidoran Female

Oof, one bunny short.
Hmm...

How about a five bunny team or evolve one bunny but then get another evolution of it?

Or two of one. No one said no dupes allowed.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
-Scorbunny
-Lopunny
-Bunnelby
-Nidoran Male
-Nidoran Female

Oof, one bunny short.

-Scorbunny & evolutions
-Lopunny & pre-evolution
-Bunnelby
& evolution

Also maybe Plusle and Minun?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In what world are Plusle and Minun rabbits though.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
staindgrey staindgrey Alright, just finished watching episode one of your Gundam abridged series, and that was actually really good! The jokes were good, the lip sync as well, and probably loads of other stuff that I don’t have enough knowledge of editing to even realize. I was expecting good stuff, but wow, this really went beyond my expectations. Can’t wait to see more from you!

Edit: Also, sorry if I was coming off across as rude earlier. I wasnKt really taking the effort for granted, and I had assumed beforehand that there was a lot of effort poured in to it, but I had just worded my comment on it oddly. Sorry.
Thank you, man. Don't sweat it. You didn't mean anything by it and it was a touchy time for me.

Episode 7 hasn't been going well because I keep changing the script and we're way behind schedule, and my work just lost three employees in the same week so I'm working overtime to make things work. I've been frustrated, is all.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Thank you, man. Don't sweat it. You didn't mean anything by it and it was a touchy time for me.

Episode 7 hasn't been going well because I keep changing the script and we're way behind schedule, and my work just lost three employees in the same week so I'm working overtime to make things work. I've been frustrated, is all.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Hope that gets better for ya. That episode was actually so good, I decided to audition for 3 more characters on your new abridged series. Ya should get an Email with those audio files, so be on the lookout for those!
Well, I mean, your brother is in charge of casting, but, ya know.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
So this could be a maybe alright competitive bunny team

1. Scorbunny evo #3
2. Lopunny
3. Scorbunny evo #2 (+eviolite)
4. Diggersby
5. Wigglytuff
6. ?

options: Scorbunny, Buneary, Nidoran, Nidorina, Nidorino, Minun, Plusle.

Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom