• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Animal Crossing hype is so weird to me. Like, nothing hype is gonna happen on a trailer/reveal, there's not going to be drama or amazing blood-pumping music, but...

It's freaking Animal Crossing. Nothing really happens and that's what makes it so special.
This is why I don't think it'll make a BIG appearance at E3, but it will definitely make an appearance. It would be a weird game to have be their headliner, but it clearly sells and its fans are clearly rabid for more information.

I'm just not sure what the next one could be. You've been a new citizen, the mayor and an interior designer. Aside from unsettlingly realistic visuals or turning the thing into SimCity, I don't know where else they go from here aside from "now it's on your Switch instead of your 3DS."

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Apparently someone thinks Scorbunny could end up being a soccer player

You ever thought that the "Scor" in Scorbunny's name could mean more than just "Scorch"?

It could very well be referring to "Score" as well, as in "Score a goal"

NineS

Smash Lord

So..

Pokemon Soccer/Futbol anyone?
Who needs sword and shield when you got legs like those?

Wait. Does this mean the main legendaries are going to based off of swords and shields?
Will they be equippable types of legendaries that you can wear in a set of armor?

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Game Freak would be too stupid to make this decision.

Also, please tell me how a bunny transforms into an ugly humanoid bird.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Can we at least wait till the final evolution before we start making waifu art?

Because then, it wouldn't be quite as creepy

Nobody should be surprised that there's already some.
But really, Lopunny already kinda took the route. I dont consider it waifu. just feminine. (swimsuit may be a bit much :p)

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Honestly though all these evolution concepts with no emphasis on its feet is a little odd.

I mean each fire starter has fire shooting out from somewhere at one stage or another.

I mean it lights the grass ablaze with its feet in the tralier, that's a HEAVY hint.

So like the jet rabbit concept and knight rabbit concept are nice but don't really make sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom