• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Might as well change avatar with all the other people changing, can't use anime girls as avatars even to save my life so I'll just use an anime boy :b

Might return to Incineroar later.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Animal Crossing needs more love from everyone here, Its a lovely lil series. Also unpopular opinion. Amiibo festival isnt even that bad, its not like Mario Party, Animal Crossing to too calm and charming to be lije Mario Party

And I know people like the crap on HHD and Pocket camp but those are some good games too.
I think the issue with Amiibo Festival was that not only was it revealed at a horrible time, but it also was just a game that had a whole lot of nothing, and was just a ploy to buy amiibos, which many people were only willng to do with the huge NL update.

It did have the AC charm though, I'll give you that.

Also, people crap on HHD? I know they did with PC, but I thought people loved the added character that they gave the established cast, as well as having the best customization in the series.

Also, PC is nothing more than a distraction, so it's pretty harmless.

But yeah, I would expect Animal Crossing to be more popular with the Smash crowd, but that seems to not be the case, which is odd, considering that Animal Crossing and Smash are pretty much interconnected series at this point.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh crap things are getting spicy
Noi wasn’t forcing me, its just that I found his pics more wholesome than Sobble. If he were to only show me his most wholesome one, I still would’ve turned over.
Okay then, I could show you some more wholesome Sobble art, but I don't have the time to do so (work)
, so I'll only show you a few...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
All the starters are pretty even to be honest. None of them are super subversive or surprising to be honest.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Does anyone have any hopes for how the new Animal Crossing game looks? The first was top down, splitting the village into different sections and the rest have used the "rolling log" look. Personally I'd love it if they gave you the option to switch between perspectives. If there was a look I'd like the new game to have, I think Mario Kart nailed it:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think the issue with Amiibo Festival was that not only was it revealed at a horrible time, but it also was just a game that had a whole lot of nothing, and was just a ploy to buy amiibos, which many people were only willng to do with the huge NL update.

It did have the AC charm though, I'll give you that.

Also, people crap on HHD? I know they did with PC, but I thought people loved the added character that they gave the established cast, as well as having the best customization in the series.

Also, PC is nothing more than a distraction, so it's pretty harmless.

But yeah, I would expect Animal Crossing to be more popular with the Smash crowd, but that seems to not be the case, which is odd, considering that Animal Crossing and Smash are pretty much interconnected series at this point.
Yeah, AF came at a bad time thats no lie but AC itself if a laod of nothing in general, so the game kinda did its job. Well I havent seen much crap on HHD, yeah but PC doesnt deseve the hate it gets

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Okay then, I could show you some more wholesome Sobble art, but I don't have the time to do so (work)
, so I'll only show you a few...

Cuteness aside, I just prefer Scorbunny’s design more. Specifically his ears and cartoony limbs.
Sobble’s or kinda just skinny, and a bit weird looking. I still love you Sobble baby

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, AF came at a bad time thats nolie but AC itself if a laod of nothing in general, sonthe game kinda did its job. Well I havent seen much crap on HHD, yeah but PC doesnt deseve the hate it gets
I think AF would have been better recieved if it wasn't for the requirement of Amiibo, because at that point, everyone was just burned out of the Amiibo craze, and having a game that required them wasn't doing any favors.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Does anyone have any hopes for how the new Animal Crossing game looks? The first was top down, splitting the village into different sections and the rest have used the "rolling log" look. Personally I'd love it if they gave you the option to switch between perspectives. If there was a look I'd like the new game to have, I think Mario Kart nailed it:
Yeah, this is what I want it to look like.

Also Bat Villagers.

Cuteness aside, I just prefer Sobble’s design more. Specifically his ears and cartoony limbs.
Sobble’s or kinda just skinny, and a bit weird looking. I still love you Sobble baby
I prefer Sobble over Sobble

Nani? Wanna fix that typo pal?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sobble's a good boi though, don't get me wrong. If I have enough to get both Sword and Shield he's gonna be my other starter.

But me and rabbits go way back.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think AF would have been better recieved if it wasn't for the requirement of Amiibo, because at that point, everyone was just burned out of the Amiibo craze, and having a game that required them wasn't doing any favors.
Yeah, You aint wrong on that but it had the nice AC charm that I love so that was good to me.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Sobble's a good boi though, don't get me wrong. If I have enough to get both Sword and Shield he's gonna be my other starter.

But me and rabbits go way back.
People think it's going to look sad because of 'sob' being in the name, but i think (or at least hope) that it'll change a lot with the evolutions.
I always want to keep a look out for the water starters because water is one of my favorite types.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Like, it'll be with me for a long time if I don't take care of it
oof, those are the rough ones.

I know it's not comparable, but i've had asthma and visionary problems since birth. So i know what it's like to always have to deal with something.

Hope you get better.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
oof, those are the rough ones.

I know it's not comparable, but i've had asthma and visionary problems since birth. So i know what it's like to always have to deal with something.
I also have a high risk of diabetes as that runs in the family, but so far I've not been diagnosed for that. Ironic considering :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom