• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
If you change the theme to rabbits instead of bunnies, you can use Lopunny, Diggersby, Azumarill, Scorbunny's final evo, and a couple Eeveelutions.

EDIT: Left out Magearna.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The first post of many here. First, hello.

Second, this feature is adorable.

Third:

Since I'm still on the scorbunny subject for now, here's a weird one.

These are bloody hilarious. Love how Bossbun is this chubby harmless looking fat bunny and is carrying magma rocks and has the ground cracking beneath his feet.

D

Deleted member

Third:

These are bloody hilarious. Love how Bossbun is this chubby harmless looking fat bunny and is carrying magma rocks and has the ground cracking beneath his feet.
Migrating over from the square thread eh? Here’s a tip: dear god leave immediately from this hellscape
Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Third:

That's the power of artists. we need more fun(ny) art in our lives too :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Migrating over from the square thread eh? Here’s a tip: dear god leave immediately from this hellscape
Have fun!
Your tip implies I'm here for a heavenly experience. Bring on the hellscapes. :dab:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Noipoi Noipoi we also forgot about azumarill :184:

So there we have it, the bunny team is no longer just a dream.
There's also Spinda that could count if ever we need it :)
I freakin love spinda. :estatic:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Not gonna lie, I'll probably forget all about Smash once the new Animal Crossing comes out. In fact, I'll probably forget about any other game when Animal Crossing comes out.

Also, you all are some haters, Animal Crossing should not be ranked that low on the poll. It's more hype than Link's Awakening.

Come at me.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Noipoi Noipoi we also forgot about azumarill :184:

So there we have it, the bunny team.
There's also Spinda that could count if ever we need it :)
I freakin love spinda. :estatic:
Spinda is the "spot panda" pokemon.

Which is kind of weird because it doesn't really look much like a panda bear, and it looks even less like a red panda.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, I'll probably forget all about Smash once the new Animal Crossing comes out. In fact, I'll probably forget about any other game when Animal Crossing comes out.

Also, you all are some haters, Animal Crossing should not be ranked that low on the poll. It's more hype than Link's Awakening.

Come at me.
I do gotta wonder what they're going to do with Animal Crossing. Hopefully I can have more animals in my town than 10.

Hell, screw towns. You know how Animal Crossing City Folk had a city? I wanna live in a city instead of the countryside. Ignore crime rates, pollution, poverty, gang wars, never-ending construction, traffic, dumb college kids, whoops I'm projecting. We have the technology now. They should go for it in my opinion.

Your assist trophy ideas will not stand against mine...

as soon as I think of some. BRB.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
By that definition Pichu is a rabbit.

Pichu isn't a rabbit.
In all fairness Minun and Plusle have longer, thinner ears compared to Pichu. Compared to their heads their ears are even larger then Pikachu's.

It never crossed my mind before but I can see how they could be rabbits. They don't really have the feet or teeth for it though. But then again Pikachu doesn't have the teeth to be a mouse either.

D

Deleted member

Come at me.
I kinda feel nostalgic as LA was my first Zelda, but agree on AC taking all of my precious time. Hope for some way to make permanent residents and a bit more easiness to make the projects.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey, you came to Sobble's side on your own. Noipoi's forcing you :yoshi:
Cool it with the accusations, pal. I wouldn't care either way. There are these things called jokes, I hear they're popular these days.

I honestly just used it as an excuse to post all the buns i've accumulated. He came back to Bunny gang of his own accord.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Come at me.
Animal crossing legit took up my high school and college life. Id wake up at 7 am before class, start up new leaf while getting dressed and play it on the way to class and on breaks in college

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Cool it with the accusations, pal. I wouldn't care either way. There are these things called jokes, I hear they're popular these days.

I honestly just used it as an excuse to post all the buns i've accumulated. He came back to Bunny gang of his own accord.
It kinda seems otherwise. The post that made him go to Sobble's side wasn't even directed at him. It was one pic, ONE. Not a billion that you did :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

y'all i made myself an anime girl again
just imagine this but lighter skinned and chunkier and a guy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Animal Crossing needs more love from everyone here, Its a lovely lil series. Also unpopular opinion. Amiibo festival isnt even that bad, its not like Mario Party, Animal Crossing to too calm and charming to be lije Mario Party

And I know people like the crap on HHD and Pocket camp but those are some good games too. The stuff you can do on PC and HHD are great

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey, you came to Sobble's side on your own. Noipoi's forcing you :yoshi:
staindgrey staindgrey I did a thing in the assist contest thing, it's kinda crap but I had fun.
It kinda seems otherwise. The post that made him go to Sobble's side wasn't even directed at him. It was one pic, ONE. Not a billion that you did :yoshi:
Oh crap things are getting spicy
Noi wasn’t forcing me, its just that I found his pics more wholesome than Sobble. If he were to only show me his most wholesome one, I still would’ve turned over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom