• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Don't you hate when the water splashes on your butt after a poo?

The mods can't catch me I'm too fast.

*Is too fat to get over fence*

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
tfw i keep meaning to go back and finish xenoblade 2 and my other 6 switch games but sakurai has me by the balls every time i pick up this thing

please help

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh yeah, I'd believe it. Especially since ya gotta sink up your voice to the character talking, amongst other things, such as script writing.
It's a bit more complicated than that.

IMG_20190314_132735.jpg

D

Deleted member

tfw i keep meaning to go back and finish xenoblade 2 and my other 6 switch games but sakurai has me by the balls every time i pick up this thing

please help
Feel ya, currently busy with KH3, DQ11, Smash, and have TF and Octopath Traveller in the backlog as well as 2 chapters from finishing Xeno 2.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Octopath Traveller
i should probably go back and finish all the sidequests so i can do the final boss at some point

Meanwhile I have a backlog and for some reason I can only play like 1 MGSV mission a week. It took me nearly 3 hours to beat Mission 6 too
starting a new mission in MGSV like

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
How dare you

Any one of them is fine. DS has plenty of extra content so I'd say that if you can.

Shovel Knight Battle Royale baybee
Sorry. The characters and storyline are good in Phantom Hourglass, but I utterly despise the control scheme. I wanted to like the game, I wanted to beat it, but the control scheme threw me so hard that I actually sold the game before selling it off. If they had just included a non-touch based control scheme, I'm sure I'd have liked it..but the touch control scheme just screamed 'gimmicky just to be 'unique' that Nintendo has a tendency to do with new control styles, seemingly not caring that it could turn off fans for absolutely no reason.

Oh, I have it on DS and the modded SNES Classic, so I'll probably play DS.

Noipoi

Howdy!
well that would make sense

also, your avatar is super cute. looks like an adorable sailor scout wanted to be a pokemon trainer :)
rad tom.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty rad.

sailor scorbunny.jpg

I really love the aesthetic. Doesn't hurt that Scorbunny is the best Galar Starter.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yikes.
Yeah I don’t know too much about what goes into an abridged, so I was just listing off the things I knew.
S'okay. I just get testy when someone implies that the thing that eats up all my free time like a second job isn't all that difficult.

A fan dub just adds voice lines over the existing work and doesn't deviate much at all aside from translating. An abridged series-- good ones, anyway-- completely tear apart the source material and put it back together as something new. None of our episodes follow the same format or structure as the originals. There's no point at which more than two seconds of the original footage goes unedited. The folder I have for each episode has roughly 60-120 images I edited for overlays and screenshots. Then there's outlining, scripting, managing actors' schedules, recording (which I pay $100 a session for), fixing the audio post-recording, splicing the source footage into bits from various episodes to create a base, adding sound effects, music, inevitable re-recording or rewriting, adding visual flare and fixing visual glitches, creating and matching lip flaps for the final dialogue, final audio mixing and then, finally, publishing.

I don't draw myself, but the rest is hard work I don't get paid for. I don't need acknowledgement, but I don't like when someone implies it's not all that difficult to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom