• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Ultimate Siggy Icons, by N3ON

Phoenixio

Smash Apprentice
Something seems to have happened to the Akira one! All my remaining false hope is fading, I can't see their faces anymore!

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
I'm requesting King Boo from Luigi's Mansion 3, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil, and Min Min from ARMS.

Sorry for having four requests, lol.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
It's been a while, I'd just like to add Yu Narukami from Persona, Chell from Portal, Roll from Megaman, and Andy and Sami from Advance Wars to my requests. I'd have added them to my previous post but I was afraid they wouldn't be seen since it's been such a long time. Again, no rush, totally understand the hectic schedule stuff.

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Hi! Does anyone have these Elma and Travis renders or know where they come from?

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
If I could give some criticism, I'm personally not a huge fan of using the Edelgard Figma as her "render"

I understand that there isn't a lot of actual 3D renders of 3 House, hence the uses of statues and toys, but something about the figma makes it clear that it's obviously a toy, compared to the others

It's mostly her face lol

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Better late than never. ;)
Glad people are still enjoying them. :D

@Velveeta Dream
York.png

A andree123
Sylux.png

CHAMPIONX9 CHAMPIONX9
Amaterasu.png

Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12
Chell.png

UserKev UserKev
Wart.png

Jomosensual Jomosensual
UberPyro64 UberPyro64
Lara.png

Midna.png

recordagger recordagger
Jibanyan.png

RileyXY1 RileyXY1
Cinderace.png

@BananaSlammer
Neku.png

Updates:
Phoenix2.png

HollowKnight.png

If I could give some criticism, I'm personally not a huge fan of using the Edelgard Figma as her "render"

I understand that there isn't a lot of actual 3D renders of 3 House, hence the uses of statues and toys, but something about the figma makes it clear that it's obviously a toy, compared to the others

It's mostly her face lol
If you have another render you'd prefer, feel free to post it here.

Folezicle Lives!

Smash Rookie
Hi N3ON N3ON new to the community. Well returning after 5 years. Have some requests:
-Kubfu (pokemon)
  • Edit: Linkle (Zelda). Didnt mean to say Tingle
  • Pey'j (Beyond Good and Evil)
Also a unique request but maybe an i con that says Tetris99 stage. I dunno up to you

Will use some of your sig icons shortly.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Since you didn't tag me, I assume you probably forgot, but this was also one of my requests... so thank you!
My bad, hard to keep track of everything. Glad you like it though.

Wow! Thank you for the icon. I'm curious, where did you find that render? I don't recall seeing it on the internet. Maybe I'm gonna sound stupid or something but, did you make it? Looks cool.
Yw! I wish I had enough talent to make it - I just edited from a picture of this figure.

EDIT: Found the picture

Oh, it's wonderful! Thank you!
THANKS N3ON!!! They look awesome! :D
You're very welcome. :)

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Yw! I wish I had enough talent to make it - I just edited from a picture of this figure.

EDIT: Found the picture

Lol, didn't expect it to be from a figure. And hey, the figure looks good, though the mouth feels a bit weird. Anyway, great work, I legit thought it was a render hahaha. Thanks!

Edit: don't know if someone already asked an icon for Kiryu, if not, it would be cool to have one.

Last edited:

Folezicle Lives!

Smash Rookie
Hey if you've done the Urshifu sig power to you. And I'd still like it but frim a community standpoint he/she isn't so popular. So I guess my alternative would be Ichiban Kasuga from Yakuza

drewber2635

Smash Cadet
Hey if you've done the Urshifu sig power to you. And I'd still like it but frim a community standpoint he/she isn't so popular. So I guess my alternative would be Ichiban Kasuga from Yakuza
I second an Urshifu sig. He's my number 1 pick currently

Top Bottom