• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Ultimate Siggy Icons, by N3ON

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I didn't forget your requests; I never said I would be going in order. Thanks for the pictures though.

Yeah I’ve tried locating that art in the past too, closest I could find is this it would probably need some heavy editing still and maybe not be suitable
I just worry that may not be enough of the render.

Oh man, no rush! If only Fromsoft released more promotional material back in the day :c

Unrelated... but on the off chance your "Less I know the better" thing is related to Tame Impala, they just came out with a new album... after five years :4pacman:
Has it really been five years? Wow. Maybe it just doesn't seem that long thanks to the singles they already released.

AdmN30

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdmiralN
Switch FC
SW-2324-3227-3622
I'd like to request Ninten from EarthBound Beginnings, with this image.

D

Deleted member

Hmm.... Do Morshu please lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I would like to request Chun-Li, Ribbon Girl, and Terra Branford.

EDIT: I'd like to add Leon Kennedy and Lara Croft to my list.

In order of priority:
1. Chun-Li/Leon Kennedy
2. Lara Croft
3. Terra Branford
4. Ribbon Girl

Last edited:

Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BigUglyMan-Doll
These are amazing! I'm definitely going to use as many of these as I can fit in my signature.

The only requests I can even think of are Chell from Portal 2, which only seems fitting since you already have Freeman and Heavy up there, and Qbby from BOXBOY! because he's adorable and I love him.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
These are amazing! I'm definitely going to use as many of these as I can fit in my signature.
The trick is being able to figure out the exact width and length proportions so that none of them get cut off on the bottom. That way you can fit a much larger amount. Of course, the cons to this are that the more you include, the smaller the pictures themselves become, so its a trade off, but most people don't have that many wanted that the individual icons would become too small.

Phoenixio

Smash Apprentice
Those are quite amazing, well done.

Is there a command to add to the IMG tags to resize the images? The default size is quite neat if you pick only 2-3, but if you want more, it won't display properly without a forced resize. I checked a few usual BBcode commands and guides, to no avail. Thanks!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'd like to request Farmer (Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons) and Min Min (ARMS), please

Thanks

Last edited:

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
That's really nice what you are doing N3ON N3ON . I'm glad you did several of the lesser known Nintendo IP.

However, it is still missing Andy from Advance Wars!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Phoenixio

Smash Apprentice
I can resize the images, which are the ones you'd like to use?
Ahh that's too bad that there's no known function for it. I can work it out manually then, I just saw a few users that seemed to have them align nicely and smaller. That or I'll keep them as is and only use 3-4 at a time!

But thanks again!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Thank you so much!

Now to figure out how to actually use these as my sig lol.

Any idea how to go about that?

Tried using imgur and imbed but it never turns out right.
Just copy the address, go to the signature editor, and paste the link in the 'insert image' field!

Ahh that's too bad that there's no known function for it. I can work it out manually then, I just saw a few users that seemed to have them align nicely and smaller. That or I'll keep them as is and only use 3-4 at a time!

But thanks again!
Yeah, they seem to have taken them into an editor of some sort to resize them and/or fuse them into a single image.

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
I'm late to this? I'm just now realizing Cranky Kong doesn't have one. Please, N3ON. Make one for my boy Cranky Kong.

And to add, make one for my dude King Wart at the end of everything/when your bored enough.

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
Not to overload you with requests, but I haven't seen any mention of Saber from Fate... does she count as a game character? :4pacman:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Not to overload you with requests, but I haven't seen any mention of Saber from Fate... does she count as a game character? :4pacman:
Yup, she counts, it's all explained in her support thread. The fact that she's allowed to have a support thread here is also evidence enough (Goku and other non video game characters support threads were shut down).

Is Saber eligible for Smash? AKA the "answering to 'but she's an anime character'" section:

Well, first off is that, despite what her series is better known for in the West, she did debut in a game, the original Fate/Stay Night is a Visual Novel for computers and was later re-released in consoles like the PS2. Her first, and currently, only appearence in a Nintendo console is Fate/Extella, a Musou-styled game, as a "secret" unlockable character.
As such, she checks off the two universally-agreed-to requirements for Smash. Also, should you believe a Visual Novel is not a game for whatever reason, please refer to Fire Emblem the Phoenix Wright thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom