• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Ultimate Siggy Icons, by N3ON

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hiya! So in the past I've posted the icons I've made here and there, but in the face of people asking where they can actually find them, I thought a thread would be in order.
So below you'll find (almost) all the character icons I've made, ordered alphabetically.

No longer accepting requests, sorry!

Total Number: 150

#

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

V

W

Y

Z

Historical
I also don't intend to create multiple icons for a character, unless better art becomes available.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Since you're taking requests, I'd love to see Arthur [Ghosts 'N Goblins] and Bill Rizer [Contra].

D

Deleted member

I don't know how many requests we can ask for, but I'd like for 3: Zhao Yun and Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors and York from Deadly Premonition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kokiden

Smash Ace
He ain't happening but... could you make one of Vergil?

I'd still like to feature him in my sig.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I know you made a Brian icon for me a long time ago. I still have it to this day. Is it possible to update it to the Ultimate version, with or without a new picture if you want? I presume you still have it somewhere, but if not, let me make an attachment to be safe(I know I lose data sometimes too).

brian5.png

I might be able to find a different render, though. There's a lot of options(though some might need their BG cut out...).

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Could you make one for Nathan Drake or Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Could you do Jesse, James, and Meowth (as a trio)? Tysm!!

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Can you please make Mike Jones from StarTropics?
Here's some artwork you can use for him: https://twitter.com/zieguy/status/1061981776598441984

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm still aching for a Joshua Fireseed one from Turok 2 :o
Isn't Turok originally a comic book?

I really like your style N3ON N3ON !

If I might request Nightmare from Soul Calibur it would much appreciated.
Thank you!

I'd love to see one of these for Mecha Fiora.
I'll gladly make one when some higher-quality 3d art of her shows up. Maybe after the remake releases?

Since you're taking requests, I'd love to see Arthur [Ghosts 'N Goblins] and Bill Rizer [Contra].

Probably just going to handle one request per person at a time. But I won't forget the other.

I know you made a Brian icon for me a long time ago. I still have it to this day. Is it possible to update it to the Ultimate version, with or without a new picture if you want? I presume you still have it somewhere, but if not, let me make an attachment to be safe(I know I lose data sometimes too).

View attachment 261838

I might be able to find a different render, though. There's a lot of options(though some might need their BG cut out...).
Sadly the computer that had all those old raw files has joined the great server in the sky, but I do still have the transparent final product, if you'd like to replace yours for the time being.

I do remember that this one took me a while to make given the intricacy of the background it had, so if there's a different render of Brian (still 3d, and ideally newer looking) then that'd be great.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sadly the computer that had all those old raw files has joined the great server in the sky, but I do still have the transparent final product, if you'd like to replace yours for the time being.

I do remember that this one took me a while to make given the intricacy of the background it had, so if there's a different render of Brian (still 3d, and ideally newer looking) then that'd be great.
Hmm. I think the only ones I have aren't 3D, though. Not counting one another user made, but I'd rather try official artwork. I can probably temporarily use the one you made. I'll keep looking for new ones. I've seen some cool non-3D fanart, though.

And I doubt this one is useful enough. I forget the name of the user that made it, but he did allow me to bring it up if I need it for things like various newcomer splash screens, etc.

Last edited:

Herocin

Smash Journeyman
I don’t really wanna request anyone but I was just wondering is some of this art original? Some of it I can’t seem to find sources for and if so it’s really well done. I’ll assume not since some of it is done in drastically different styles but worth the ask I suppose

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I would like to request "Adeleine & Ribbon" as a single fighter.

I also support the Ganon and Hornet requests made by TheYungLink TheYungLink and Cadillac Cadillac

Lower priority additional requests: Karate Joe and Captain Syrup... whith these ones I would have my top 5 chart complete, but I understand I'm asking too much so ignore this if you want.

I'm not sure if I'd put them in my signature because I like it to be as minimal/small as possible, but I would appreciate a lot anyway. Probably if the signature supports spoilers, I might put them into one.

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
To add on to other's requests, Arle Nadja and Paper Mario.
4518992222097_1_1-removebg-preview-removebg-previewx.png
if you want, you can use this image for Arle instead of the one I'd linked. It's from the Charagumin figurine, and is more accurate to her proportions than the chibi-fied model from Chronicle. But a clean individual render doesn't exist, so this is the best I could do.

But if I had to have my own requests, they'd be... uh... aw crap. I have no unique requests except Yu Narukami, and I couldn't find any 3D art of him to use.

Wigglerman

Smash Ace

Thanks for the suggestions.

Isn't Turok originally a comic book?

Thank you!

I'll gladly make one when some higher-quality 3d art of her shows up. Maybe after the remake releases?

Probably just going to handle one request per person at a time. But I won't forget the other.

I suppose technically T_T

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Great work. These icons look amazing!

If it's not a problem, I'd like to see one for Sol Badguy in the future. Thanks in advance.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Could you make Dr. Eggman and Monokuma from Danganronpa? Monokuma would be kinda hard tho because 3D renders are rare for him. :/

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
N3ON N3ON
I did find this, though I don't know if it's "new" enough for you(it's an old image by all means, but still). That said, if it is, I can ask somebody else to help remove the bg. That way it gives you less of a workload.

...I don't know why I tagged you. -_- And removing it wouldn't change the alert, so my bad.

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Hi! Please I ask you one of Sophitia Alexandra with the following image:

44808426_1764086567053047_2785274295612342272_o.jpg

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Could you do Jesse, James, and Meowth (as a trio)? Tysm!!
Sounds good to me!

Maybe the art work should be from the video games and not from the anime... to emphasize that we are asking for the video game version and not the anime version.

Meowth & Team Rocket for Smash!

20C1E228-2985-42D9-AE0B-28813F345E02.jpeg

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
TheYungLink TheYungLink
Ridrool64 Ridrool64

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Personally I think it came out pretty well~

Geoffrey Druyts Geoffrey Druyts

Wunderwaft Wunderwaft
Thanks!

@Bolymoth
Arcadenik Arcadenik
Not gonna do Jessie and James, since they originate from the anime, but here's Meowth:

Hey! As long as Chosen Undead is here, I'd love to see Solaire!
I've been searching for a suitable image for Solaire since before I made this thread, and if I end up finding one, I'll make an icon.

I'd love to use the render they use for the amiibo art, but I've been unsuccessful in locating it.

I don’t really wanna request anyone but I was just wondering is some of this art original? Some of it I can’t seem to find sources for and if so it’s really well done. I’ll assume not since some of it is done in drastically different styles but worth the ask I suppose
Some have been pretty thoroughly edited, but none were created by me. I wish I was skilled enough for that!

Hi! Please I ask you one of Sophitia Alexandra with the following image:

View attachment 262130
If I made one for Sophitia, I think there are more fitting images to use.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I've been searching for a suitable image for Solaire since before I made this thread, and if I end up finding one, I'll make an icon.

I'd love to use the render they use for the amiibo art, but I've been unsuccessful in locating it.
Yeah I’ve tried locating that art in the past too, closest I could find is this
2831CECD-1FB5-4047-B795-98D2FDDC1102.png
it would probably need some heavy editing still and maybe not be suitable

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman

Oh man, no rush! If only Fromsoft released more promotional material back in the day :c

Unrelated... but on the off chance your "Less I know the better" thing is related to Tame Impala, they just came out with a new album... after five years :4pacman:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I'd like Ray from custom robo if you don't mind. Which model isn't really that important though I do have an affinity for the mk ll.

Also would like to second andre's porky request, and if anyone in the future would suggest grovile or dark matter(kirby) I would love to see those happen too.

Last edited:

andree123

Smash Ace
TheYungLink TheYungLink
Ridrool64 Ridrool64

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Personally I think it came out pretty well~

Geoffrey Druyts Geoffrey Druyts

Wunderwaft Wunderwaft
Thanks!

@Bolymoth
Arcadenik Arcadenik
Not gonna do Jessie and James, since they originate from the anime, but here's Meowth:

Some have been pretty thoroughly edited, but none were created by me. I wish I was skilled enough for that!

If I made one for Sophitia, I think there are more fitting images to use.

Top Bottom