• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Futakuchi-Onna
(Two Mouthed Woman)
1633914181744.png

Born from a woman who rarely eats this creature appear behind the back of the woman's head/hair and uses hair tendril to fetch food to feast its hunger.

As an enemy they're mainly stationary but their attack is a bit deadly, they attack using their hair that reaches a long distance to try and grab you in which they eat you whole like Wario's Chomp. You can attack the hair in which it will cut down its length that leaves an opportunity to strike it right on the mouth. But if you use a physical projectile, like say the remote bomb or other throwing item and hurl it right into its mouth it will then disappear as if they are satisfied with their meal.​

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Job 183: Oni

As an enemy, an Oni would look similar to the picture above with some minor changes. The oni is a strong enemy, though not strong enough to be considered a miniboss. It would march around slowly, and when it gets close enough, it'll bring down it's club! It deals a hefty amount of damage, but it has severe end lag. If you're not hit, then attack the oni while you can!

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy
Mingella & Blobbelda (Banjo-Tooie)
Category: Support
Type: Grab
Class: Advanced ★★
Ability: Bury Immunity

• Summons:
    • Koume & Kotake's Core
    • Brentilda's Core
Humba Wumba (Banjo-Tooie)
Category: Support
Type: Neutral
Class: Novice ★
Ability: Transformation Duration ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Ashley
  • Stage: Fountain of Dream
  • Music Track:
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Certain items will appear in large numbers (transformation item)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Tiptup
Banjo-Kazooie series
Advanced class primary - speed up, 3 slots, shield

Stage: Miitopia (Realm of the Fey)
Song: Pirate Lagoon
Opponents: Bowser Jr (Ludwig), tiny Squirtle x 6
Rules: Defeat all to win, Hotocate Bombs will spawn in batch
Biff Atlas
Luigi's Mansion series
Advanced class support - counter frames increased (makes it so counters are active for all frames of their animation)

Stage: Omega Luigi's Mansion
Song: Gamer
Opponents: Little Mac (Red), Little Mac (Wireframe)
Rules: Defeat red Mac to fight wireframe Mac. A Sandbag is spawned at the beginning of the fight.
I did want to include a Sue Pea spirit for a friend who really loves her, but no official art :(

Last edited:
Yokai Enemy Submittion:
Bake-Kujira

Bake-Kujira is a Yokai that is Skeletal Whale that brings people Curse when it meets with People of Ancient Japan.

It could act like Mahwa that flies aimlessly or swim with no aim, but it shoots round blast around of it ring of Curse that could give Player a random Unlucky Effect.
List of Effects:
  • Control Reversing
  • Poison Effect
  • Damage Decrease
  • Slow Effect
  • Vulnerable state

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will commence voting for the Yokai smash enemies!

Tengu

Imagine if Souflee could actually attack and had normal HP. That's basically a tengu. He uses a Sephiroth-length sword, making him a mini-boss of sorts. He can even use if for defense, making him a horrible beast to conflict with even if you can land a hit
View attachment 333943
Yuki-onna:
These lovely spirits float around the stage, snowy white hair wisping around in the wind. If a Fighter gets too close, they will unleash an icy wind that freezes opponents and replenishes any health she has lost. She's very frail, but very mobile. One can tell when a Yuki-onna is going to spawn from the snow kicking up beforehand.
Job 183

Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko Real

The Tsuchinoko would be quite rare, it has a few abilities though like the ability to jump high, roll itself into a ball to ram into players and bite players.

The Tsuchinoko would also be low to the ground, defeating a Tsuchinoko yields many rewards.
Futakuchi-Onna
(Two Mouthed Woman)
View attachment 333947
Born from a woman who rarely eats this creature appear behind the back of the woman's head/hair and uses hair tendril to fetch food to feast its hunger.

As an enemy they're mainly stationary but their attack is a bit deadly, they attack using their hair that reaches a long distance to try and grab you in which they eat you whole like Wario's Chomp. You can attack the hair in which it will cut down its length to which it leaves an opportunity to strike it right on the mouth. But if you use a physical projectile and throw it right at its mouth it will then disappear.​
Job 183: Oni

As an enemy, an Oni would look similar to the picture above with some minor changes. The oni is a strong enemy, though not strong enough to be considered a miniboss. It would march around slowly, and when it gets close enough, it'll bring down it's club! It deals a hefty amount of damage, but it has severe end lag. If you're not hit, then attack the oni while you can!
Yokai Enemy Submittion:
Bake-Kujira

Bake-Kujira is a Yokai that is Skeletal Whale that brings people Curse when it meets with People of Ancient Japan.

It could act like Mahwa that flies aimlessly or swim with no aim, but it shoots round blast around of it ring of Curse that could give Player a random Unlucky Effect.
List of Effects:
  • Control Reversing
  • Poison Effect
  • Damage Decrease
  • Slow Effect
  • Vulnerable state
Here is the list…
  • Tengu
  • Yuki-Onna
  • Tsuchinoko
  • Futakuchi-Onna
  • Oni
  • Bake-Kujira
You can vote for the submissions here

Here are the results of our aerial and water Smash Dungeon enemies!

NamePoints
Jack o Lantern1
Red Nocturne/Blue Rhapsody/Yellow Opera4
Telly1
Phantom3
Aparoid2
We will be including the top 2, Red Nocturne/Blue Rhapsody, and Yellow Opera and Phantom.

NamePoints
Blooper1
Guardian 4
Battleship2
Eel1
Bruxish0
Once again, we will be including the top two so Guardian and Battleship will also be included.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #184: Submit a Reward-Giving Enemy

This enemy rather hands out rewards instead of attacking. Hitting this poor soul will give out rewards such as boosts and money. This is an original enemy and shouldn’t exist anywhere within Nintendo. Please give the name, what it is looks like, and what kind of content it gives out.

Job #185: Submit a Bio-Ogranic Animal Cyborg Enemy

Once again and original enemy, please Submit an enemy that has the base of an existing animal but also has machine-like components such as jet thrusters, arm cannons, and so on. Like above, you should explain what the enemy does. This is an original enemy.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bio-Organic:
Punkey

A half-robotic steampunk monkey. He can dispense hot coal and throw it, much like how real monkeys - uh, ever been to the zoo? Yeah. He takes it out of his belly instead, so that's a plus.

This coal doesn't deal much damage or knockback upon hit, but lingers on the ground when it lands - it both trips and causes damage.

He will naturally run out of coal if he throws it all, though if you time him out your rewards won't be as great.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Job 184: Moneyboy (I had no good ideas for a name, if you come up with one, feel free to let me know.)
Appearance: A Kirby-sized sack with a Smash symbol on it. It also has Kirby eyes and a tiny mouth. It would move by hopping around.
97BF60A7-92BF-4504-8323-438211E6B781.jpeg

(This is my first time posting an image online, it feels so weird, lol. I didn't like how it looked with Kirby eyes and the Smash symbol when I drew it, so just imagine it's there. This is also my style, so it probably won't look completely like this.)
Moneyboy, as I said, would move by hopping around, deliberately trying to avoid the fighter. If you get too close, it will begin spitting somewhat large coins at the fighter, which deal 3% each. If you get very close, as a last resort move, the Moneyboy would jump up high and strike the ground like a ground pound. Once the Moneyboy strikes the ground, coins will come out from each side of the Moneyboy, like a long-ranged Smash attack! It deals a good amount of damage and has good K.O. power. The Moneyboy will then become faster and begin running away, and if it makes it a battlefield across and you don't make it to the Moneyboy, it will disappear in a golden dust cloud. Moneyboys are very rare, with only one appearing per floor. If you manage to defeat one, then it will give a TON of money and a major stat boost in a certain area.

I have no ideas for job 185.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 184:
1634004397961.png

Mantite Shrimpoid:
A cyborg shrimp with a mechanical hand that it uses to shoot sonic blasts from a long ways away. If it directly punches somebody, it'll cause a Special Zoom and deal even more damage and knockback than the asteroid that caused dino genocide.

Job 185:
1634004530979.png

Kanebuta:
A speedy piggy bank that carries a lot of rewards and uses two stacks of coins to run at high speeds. They're really fragile, but if you manage to hit them, they'll explode, giving you tons of money and an extremely rare treasure for you to collect. They're essentially the Metal Slimes of this mode.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Job #185: Mortardigrade
1634005065176.png

Mortardigrade is based on a mortar (a type of gun), a Tardigrade (a microscopic animal), and a bear (tardigrades are also known as Water Bears). They're blue in color, and have a long mouth that functions as a gun. These fellows are large, about a bowser and a half tall and three bowsers wide. When they see a player, they fire a barrage of bullets towards them. These bullets are weak, but they rack up damage quick. After about 3 seconds, the mortardigrade tires. These things are as durable as the real tardigrade, so at this point it's best to run away. However, if your character has an item on hand. you can throw it into it's mouth. this kills the mortardigrade. This also works if you reflect the bullet stream back at it.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 184

Nekolucky

Nekolucky would be really big and it's right arm would move up and down, If the arm hits you, you take damage. Defeating Nekolucky has a lot of health and not defeating it in 15 seconds causes Nekolucky to leave.

Job 185

Robot Jelly

This would be a Jellyfish in a Jar that Controls a set of Tentacles. Robot Jelly can be found in water and it uses the giant tentacles to spin around dealing damage, puncture players and create electric nets that block projectiles. Defeating Robot Jelly causes the Jellyfish inside to escape.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Crates.jpg
download (1).jpeg

Bonus
Beastly Barrels and Boxes
These enemies disguise themselves as normal barrels and boxes, however when approached they proceed to jump up and create animal styled noises and mannerisms, there behavior will change depending on what type of barrel of box they are, with minor differences if there a barrel or box.
  • Wooden Barrels and Boxes gallop and neigh like horses and try to gallop away from you, Boxes are slower but gallop in farther leaps and Barrels move in quick short leaps, they also kick away any enemy they collide with.
  • Wrapped Barrels and Boxes croak like frogs and wander around aimlessly, they occasional barf out either stat boosts for Barrels and Coins and Healing Items for Boxes, they will also have nearby enemies attack then so you should protect the.
  • Metal Boxes and Crates jump and walk on walls as well as howl like monkeys, they are a tad more aggressive as they will toss the items they hold like items and call for enemies to assist it, however those are both very easy to take care of, Boxes jump more and Barrels run on walls more.

Bio Mechanical
Worm Holes

These robotic giant worms come out of portals where they stay situated in before teleporting away, they will have various different types if animations of them getting out of the portal where they do one of many different actions depending on the animation.
  • When it quickly comes out of the portal it vollies a series of purple goop projectiles that if you get hit will damage and slow you down.
  • When it get dizzy when coming outf 9f the portal it spins around in a short ranged tornado attack.
  • When it comes out laughing it realses a phycic blast that confuses anyone hit.
  • If it takes a while before it come out it will spawn several tiny and weak enemies.
It has a weakness to ice and electric attacks.

Bonus Enemy submittion:
KOable Assist Trophy Character (Eg. Lyn or Krystal)

It acts as Assist Form, but it attacks you.

Bio-Weapon Enemy submittion:
Metal Droid Spider

It Spawns on middle of Arena and he uses similar attacks to Zim from NASB like Spider Poke, Spider Spin or etc. It sometimes sends Spider-drones to catch the Player and with his drones and they bring you to him and he spits a liquid that sticks you into Web. Also, I sometimes hangs like Natural Spider Man and wait for prey to be killed.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Job 184: Moneyboy (I had no good ideas for a name, if you come up with one, feel free to let me know.)
Appearance: A Kirby-sized sack with a Smash symbol on it. It also has Kirby eyes and a tiny mouth. It would move by hopping around.
View attachment 334152
(This is my first time posting an image online, it feels so weird, lol. I didn't like how it looked with Kirby eyes and the Smash symbol when I drew it, so just imagine it's there. This is also my style, so it probably won't look completely like this.)
Moneyboy, as I said, would move by hopping around, deliberately trying to avoid the fighter. If you get too close, it will begin spitting somewhat large coins at the fighter, which deal 3% each. If you get very close, as a last resort move, the Moneyboy would jump up high and strike the ground like a ground pound. Once the Moneyboy strikes the ground, coins will come out from each side of the Moneyboy, like a long-ranged Smash attack! It deals a good amount of damage and has good K.O. power. The Moneyboy will then become faster and begin running away, and if it makes it a battlefield across and you don't make it to the Moneyboy, it will disappear in a golden dust cloud. Moneyboys are very rare, with only one appearing per floor. If you manage to defeat one, then it will give a TON of money and a major stat boost in a certain area.

I decided to rush a drawing for my enemy, so check it out if you haven't : )

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our Yokai enemy submissions!

Also, I accidentally placed the three points at the end. I hope this didn’t mess people up…I have since fixed it

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Tengu 2 (6)1 (2)210
Tsuchinoko 0022
Oni2 (6)3 (6)012
Futakuchi-Onna01 (2)24
Yuki-Onna1 (3)003
Bake-Kujira1 (3)1 (2)05

We will including the top two in this round of voting so the submissions Tengu and Oni will be joining the Smash Dungeon!

Bio-Organic:
Punkey

A half-robotic steampunk monkey. He can dispense hot coal and throw it, much like how real monkeys - uh, ever been to the zoo? Yeah. He takes it out of his belly instead, so that's a plus.

This coal doesn't deal much damage or knockback upon hit, but lingers on the ground when it lands - it both trips and causes damage.

He will naturally run out of coal if he throws it all, though if you time him out your rewards won't be as great.
View attachment 334152

Job 184:
View attachment 334062
Mantite Shrimpoid:
A cyborg shrimp with a mechanical hand that it uses to shoot sonic blasts from a long ways away. If it directly punches somebody, it'll cause a Special Zoom and deal even more damage and knockback than the asteroid that caused dino genocide.

Job 185:
View attachment 334063
Kanebuta:
A speedy piggy bank that carries a lot of rewards and uses two stacks of coins to run at high speeds. They're really fragile, but if you manage to hit them, they'll explode, giving you tons of money and an extremely rare treasure for you to collect. They're essentially the Metal Slimes of this mode.
Job #185: Mortardigrade
View attachment 334064
Mortardigrade is based on a mortar (a type of gun), a Tardigrade (a microscopic animal), and a bear (tardigrades are also known as Water Bears). They're blue in color, and have a long mouth that functions as a gun. These fellows are large, about a bowser and a half tall and three bowsers wide. When they see a player, they fire a barrage of bullets towards them. These bullets are weak, but they rack up damage quick. After about 3 seconds, the mortardigrade tires. These things are as durable as the real tardigrade, so at this point it's best to run away. However, if your character has an item on hand. you can throw it into it's mouth. this kills the mortardigrade. This also works if you reflect the bullet stream back at it.
Job 184

Nekolucky

Nekolucky would be really big and it's right arm would move up and down, If the arm hits you, you take damage. Defeating Nekolucky has a lot of health and not defeating it in 15 seconds causes Nekolucky to leave.

Job 185

Robot Jelly

This would be a Jellyfish in a Jar that Controls a set of Tentacles. Robot Jelly can be found in water and it uses the giant tentacles to spin around dealing damage, puncture players and create electric nets that block projectiles. Defeating Robot Jelly causes the Jellyfish inside to escape.
View attachment 334067View attachment 334068
Bonus
Beastly Barrels and Boxes
These enemies disguise themselves as normal barrels and boxes, however when approached they proceed to jump up and create animal styled noises and mannerisms, there behavior will change depending on what type of barrel of box they are, with minor differences if there a barrel or box.
  • Wooden Barrels and Boxes gallop and neigh like horses and try to gallop away from you, Boxes are slower but gallop in farther leaps and Barrels move in quick short leaps, they also kick away any enemy they collide with.
  • Wrapped Barrels and Boxes croak like frogs and wander around aimlessly, they occasional barf out either stat boosts for Barrels and Coins and Healing Items for Boxes, they will also have nearby enemies attack then so you should protect the.
  • Metal Boxes and Crates jump and walk on walls as well as howl like monkeys, they are a tad more aggressive as they will toss the items they hold like items and call for enemies to assist it, however those are both very easy to take care of, Boxes jump more and Barrels run on walls more.

Bio Mechanical
Worm Holes

These robotic giant worms come out of portals where they stay situated in before teleporting away, they will have various different types if animations of them getting out of the portal where they do one of many different actions depending on the animation.
  • When it quickly comes out of the portal it vollies a series of purple goop projectiles that if you get hit will damage and slow you down.
  • When it get dizzy when coming outf 9f the portal it spins around in a short ranged tornado attack.
  • When it comes out laughing it realses a phycic blast that confuses anyone hit.
  • If it takes a while before it come out it will spawn several tiny and weak enemies.
It has a weakness to ice and electric attacks.
Bonus Enemy submittion:
KOable Assist Trophy Character (Eg. Lyn or Krystal)

It acts as Assist Form, but it attacks you.

Bio-Weapon Enemy submittion:
Metal Droid Spider

It Spawns on middle of Arena and he uses similar attacks to Zim from NASB like Spider Poke, Spider Spin or etc. It sometimes sends Spider-drones to catch the Player and with his drones and they bring you to him and he spits a liquid that sticks you into Web. Also, I sometimes hangs like Natural Spider Man and wait for prey to be killed.
Reward Giving Enemy submissions
  • Moneyboy
  • Kanebuta
  • Nekolucky
  • Beastly Barrels and Boxes

Biomechanical/Techno-Organic Animal Enemies
  • Punkey
  • Mantite Shrimpoid
  • Mortardigrade
  • Robot Jelly
  • Wormholes
  • Metal Droid Spider
Please go here to vote!

This will be the last of our Smash Dungeon enemy submissions in this Direct!

Job #186: Submit a Golden Sun Smash Dungeon enemy

We haven’t added one yet!

Job #187: Submit a Metroid Dread Smash Dungeon enemy

Topical and relevant

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Here are the results of our Yokai enemy submissions!

Also, I accidentally placed the three points at the end. I hope this didn’t mess people up…I have since fixed it

Tengu2 (6)1 (2)210
Tsuchinoko0022
Oni2 (6)3 (6)012
Futakuchi-Onna01 (2)24
Yuki-Onna1 (3)003
Bake-Kujira1 (3)1 (2)05

We will including the top two in this round of voting so the submissions Tengu and Oni will be joining the Smash Dungeon!

Reward Giving Enemy submissions
  • Moneyboy
  • Kanebuta
  • Nekolucky
  • Beastly Barrels and Boxes

Biomechanical/Techno-Organic Animal Enemies
  • Punkey
  • Mantite Shrimpoid
  • Mortardigrade
  • Robot Jelly
  • Wormholes
  • Metal Droid Spider
Please go here to vote!

This will be the last of our Smash Dungeon enemy submissions in this Direct!

Job #186: Submit a Golden Sun Smash Dungeon enemy

We haven’t added one yet!

Job #187: Submit a Metroid Dread Smash Dungeon enemy

Topical and relevant
CRAP, I haven't even gotten Metroid: Dread

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I'm going to pass on the Golden Sun enemy since I've got no clue about the franchise itself. But Dread on the other hand...

Job 187:
1634089134338.png

Obsydomithon
The Obsydomithon is a large stone-based enemy that walks along the ground slowly. It has a special armor system where anything that deals 10% or lower to it will be completely nullified, while everything above will deal only half damage. Occasionally, it will charge a magma-based attack that pierces through walls and deals massive fire damage and knockback to opponents. Hit somebody while they're charging, and they will be temporarily stunned, taking 1.5x the damage from attacks as opposed to half.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I don't have much time, but here is one Slime-based spirit. I may post some more later.
Slime Stack
Debut Game: Dragon Quest IX
Class: Advanced
Type: Support
Effect: Double Cherry Equipped
Puppet Fighter: Kirby x 3 (Blue, Green, and Reddish-Pinkish)
Stage: Gaur Plain (Omega)
Music Track: Fighting Spirits
Conditions: Stamina Battle (You have regular stamina, each Kirby has 90 HP), The enemies like to stick together.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom We've already added a Golden Sun enemy in the form of the Cuttle

Job 187: Chozo Soldier
Samus is raised by the Chozo after Ridley and the Space Pirates kill her biological family. But what the heck is it doing opposed to her?

In Smash Dungeon, these guys will appear as midbosses in closed off areas with several attacks. On the ground, they will spin their spears around once as a signal and charge forward towards where the player was standing when the spear was spinning (hit with spear spin: 4%, hit with charge: 12%). Occasionally, they will jump and cling to the wall and slam downwards (17%) to the ground in an attempt to impale the player.

At half health, the Chozo Soldier will start behaving much more erratically and gain an additional attack. When they cling to the wall, there is a chance that instead of jumping down immediately, they will spew out a black liquid in a line from their mouths (20%). Additionally, when they jump down, sludge will move outwards in both directions along the ground from where the soldier was (3%).

In reality, these Chozo Soldiers are the remnants of Raven Beak's forces after returning from an expedition infected by the X Parasite. Though they are initially found in the area Elun, they are soon released by Raven Beak to pursue Samus. They fight similarly to how one would imagine a living Soldier to fight, but halfway through the fight, the X Parasite mutates the form further. The Chozo's mouth and face split wide open as it gains a more infected quality to its attacks.

Job 187:
E.M.M.I.

E.M.M.I. is Enemy from Metroid Dread and its a Robot that crawls and detects enemies with his Laser Camera Vision. Although, why not add E.M.M.I. to hunt down Players?

In Smash Dungeon, it appears from side of Dungeon and walks like in Game, which they walk side to side. When they spot a Player with their vision, they grab it and stabs the Player with spikes. Also, they can attack from Far with their Wave Beam that gives high damage. The beam can be Absorbed or Reflected.
He can be Destroyed by Ranged Attacks or Counter-type moves.

I include it, because it is Famous enemy of the Game and It's robot that Extracts DNA, but in this game, it doesn't. Also, maybe he will adapt itself to Dungeons, but it's adapted to fight you in Dungeon.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Smash Dungeon enemies!

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Moneyboy022
Kanebuta022
Nekolucky2 (4)1 (1)5
Beastly Barrels and Boxes2 (4)04

We will be including Nekolucky as a new original Smash Dungeon enemy! That is quite fitting for the occasion and I can imagine people being surprised to see a pawing porcelain cat in the dungeon!

Here are the results for the second submission!
Punkey1 (3)003
Mantite Shrimpoid01 (2)35
Mortargrade2 (6)006
Robot Jelly01 (2)24
Wormholes1 (3)3 (6)09

Wormholes wins the submission round for the techno-organic/biomechanical enemy submissions!

Second, we will be voting for our Metroid Dread enemies!

I'm going to pass on the Golden Sun enemy since I've got no clue about the franchise itself. But Dread on the other hand...

Job 187:
View attachment 334166
Obsydomithon
The Obsydomithon is a large stone-based enemy that walks along the ground slowly. It has a special armor system where anything that deals 10% or lower to it will be completely nullified, while everything above will deal only half damage. Occasionally, it will charge a magma-based attack that pierces through walls and deals massive fire damage and knockback to opponents. Hit somebody while they're charging, and they will be temporarily stunned, taking 1.5x the damage from attacks as opposed to half.
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom We've already added a Golden Sun enemy in the form of the Cuttle

Job 187: Chozo Soldier
Samus is raised by the Chozo after Ridley and the Space Pirates kill her biological family. But what the heck is it doing opposed to her?

In Smash Dungeon, these guys will appear as midbosses in closed off areas with several attacks. On the ground, they will spin their spears around once as a signal and charge forward towards where the player was standing when the spear was spinning (hit with spear spin: 4%, hit with charge: 12%). Occasionally, they will jump and cling to the wall and slam downwards (17%) to the ground in an attempt to impale the player.

At half health, the Chozo Soldier will start behaving much more erratically and gain an additional attack. When they cling to the wall, there is a chance that instead of jumping down immediately, they will spew out a black liquid in a line from their mouths (20%). Additionally, when they jump down, sludge will move outwards in both directions along the ground from where the soldier was (3%).

In reality, these Chozo Soldiers are the remnants of Raven Beak's forces after returning from an expedition infected by the X Parasite. Though they are initially found in the area Elun, they are soon released by Raven Beak to pursue Samus. They fight similarly to how one would imagine a living Soldier to fight, but halfway through the fight, the X Parasite mutates the form further. The Chozo's mouth and face split wide open as it gains a more infected quality to its attacks.
Job 187:
E.M.M.I.

E.M.M.I. is Enemy from Metroid Dread and its a Robot that crawls and detects enemies with his Laser Camera Vision. Although, why not add E.M.M.I. to hunt down Players?

In Smash Dungeon, it appears from side of Dungeon and walks like in Game, which they walk side to side. When they spot a Player with their vision, they grab it and stabs the Player with spikes. Also, they can attack from Far with their Wave Beam that gives high damage. The beam can be Absorbed or Reflected.
He can be Destroyed by Ranged Attacks or Counter-type moves.

I include it, because it is Famous enemy of the Game and It's robot that Extracts DNA, but in this game, it doesn't. Also, maybe he will adapt itself to Dungeons, but it's adapted to fight you in Dungeon.
We just have three submissions this time.
  • Obsydomithon
  • Chozo Soldier
  • E.M.M.I.
This will be a poll vote at the top of the thread.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Reptar
Baby Yoshis
Debut Game: New Super Mario Bros U
Class: Advanced
Type: Support
Effect: Jump Up
Puppet Fighter: Yoshi x 3 (Blue, Yellow, and Pink alt)
Stage: Mushroom Kingdom U (Cloud Area)
Music Track: Ground Theme - New Super Mario Bros U
Conditions: The stage randomly goes dark (Except for Yellow Yoshi), The enemy shields often (Blue Yoshi), The enemy is floaty (Pink Yoshi)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #188: Submit a Smash Dungeon dungeon
Previously, we had dungeons that were submitted. The list is…
  1. Water Dungeon
  2. Fire Dungeon
  3. Thunder Dungeon
  4. Forest Dungeon
  5. Wind Dungeon
  6. Ice Dungeon
  7. Earth Dungeon
  8. Trash Dungeon
  9. House Dungeon
  10. 8-Bit Dungeon
  11. Party Dungeon
  12. Crystal Dungeon
  13. Holy Dungeon
  14. Occultic Dungeon
  15. Mushroom Kingdom Dungeon (Mario)
  16. Hyrule Dungeon (Zelda)
  17. Brinstar Dungeon (Metroid)
  18. Jungle Dungeon (Donkey Kong)
  19. Venom Dungeon (Star Fox)
  20. Victory Road Dungeon (Pokémon)
  21. Island Dungeon (Yoshi)
  22. Popstar Dungeon (Kirby)
  23. Bizarre Dungeon (EarthBound)
  24. Dragon Dungeon (Fire Emblem)
  25. Diamond City Dungeon (Wario)
  26. Distant Planet Dungeon (Pikmin)
  27. Underworld Dungeon (Kid Icarus)
  28. Green Hill Dungeon (Sonic)
  29. Infiltration Dungeon (Metal Gear)
  30. Robotic Dungeon (Mega Man)
  31. Training Dungeon (Punch-Out!)
  32. Mechonis Dungeon (Xenoblade)
  33. Mako Dungeon (Final Fantasy)
  34. Climax Dungeon (Bayonetta)
  35. Inked Up Dungeon (Splatoon)
  36. Horror Dungeon (Castlevania)
  37. Momentos Dungeon (Persona 5)
  38. Overworld Dungeon (Dragon Quest)
  39. Spiral Dungeon (Banjo)
  40. Block Dungeon (Minecraft)
  41. Dojo Dungeon (Tekken)
  42. Twilight Dungeon (Kingdom Hearts)
  43. Beach Dungeon (Crash Bandicoot)
  44. Venus Dungeon (Golden Sun)
  45. Fashion Dungeon (Stylist)
  46. Musical Dungeon (Rhythm Heaven)
  47. Undead Dungeon (Resident Evil)
  48. Astral Dungeon (Astral Chain)
That’s quite a long list of Dungeons. Based on the list from 1 to 11, we will be adding similar Dungeons. These are based on a non-franchise theme so perhaps outer space, zoo, amusement parks, desert, ancient ruins, etc. This also be attributed to more so to objects such as toys, balloons, food, or things of that nature. Further more, you can also base them on sub-elements or other natural things such as gold, poison, mist, etc.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
  1. Water Dungeon
  2. Fire Dungeon
  3. Thunder Dungeon
  4. Forest Dungeon
    Wind Dungeon
  5. Ice Dungeon
  6. Earth Dungeon
    Trash Dungeon
  7. House Dungeon
  8. 8-Bit Dungeon
  9. Party Dungeon
  10. Holy Dungeon
  11. Occultic Dungeon
  12. Mushroom Kingdom Dungeon (Mario)
  13. Hyrule Dungeon (Zelda)
  14. Brinstar Dungeon (Metroid)
  15. Jungle Dungeon (Donkey Kong)
  16. Venom Dungeon (Star Fox)
  17. Victory Road Dungeon (Pokémon)
  18. Island Dungeon (Yoshi)
  19. Popstar Dungeon (Kirby)
  20. Bizarre Dungeon (EarthBound)
  21. Dragon Dungeon (Fire Emblem)
  22. Diamond City Dungeon (Wario)
  23. Distant Planet Dungeon (Pikmin)
  24. Underworld Dungeon (Kid Icarus)
  25. Green Hill Dungeon (Sonic)
  26. Infiltration Dungeon (Metal Gear)
  27. Robotic Dungeon (Mega Man)
  28. Training Dungeon (Punch-Out!)
  29. Mechonis Dungeon (Xenoblade)
  30. Mako Dungeon (Final Fantasy)
  31. Climax Dungeon (Bayonetta)
  32. Inked Up Dungeon (Splatoon)
  33. Horror Dungeon (Castlevania)
  34. Momentos Dungeon (Persona 5)
  35. Overworld Dungeon (Dragon Quest)
  36. Spiral Dungeon (Banjo)
  37. Block Dungeon (Minecraft)
  38. Dojo Dungeon (Tekken)
  39. Twilight Dungeon (Kingdom Hearts)
  40. Beach Dungeon (Crash Bandicoot)
  41. Venus Dungeon (Golden Sun)
  42. Fashion Dungeon (Stylist)
  43. Musical Dungeon (Rhythm Heaven)
  44. Undead Dungeon (Resident Evil)
  45. Astral Dungeon (Astral Chain)
That’s quite a long list of Dungeons. Based on the list from 1 to 11, we will be adding similar Dungeons. These are based on a non-franchise theme so perhaps outer space, zoo, amusement parks, desert, ancient ruins, etc. This also be attributed to more so to objects such as toys, balloons, food, or things of that nature. Further more, you can also base them on sub-elements or other natural things such as gold, poison, mist, etc.
Wasnt there a Crystal Dungeon and where is the Resident Evil, Advance Wars, and PVZ based dungeons

Btw here is my entry
downloadfile-2.jpg

Tasty Dungeon

This dungeon is a love letter to everyone's favorite level theme, the candy and sweets stage, partially inspired by Rayman's Candy Chateau stage, everything in the Tasty Dungeon is made out of cakes and other sweets, lollipops stuck in the walls act as semi solids, flying wrapped candies act as flying platforms, blue frosting act as slippy ice like floors, and fizzy orange soda act as damaging water.

The Tasty Dungeon is both the best and worst place to be, best as naturally there is a lot of food and status buffs to collect, and worst due to the variety of enemies ready to eat you or be the next ingredient for there next meal.

Enemies:
Pixie
Fairy
Jack Frost
Pooka
Mites
Biten
Bulborb
Slime
Witch
Goomba (big and small)

There are 4 main items that make this dungeon unique, there are special breakable walls of frosted granola, they fall and follow the laws of gravity as well so be careful not to get crushed. The second are frying pans, some weaker enemies ride frying pans and try to ram into you like surf boards, you can also ride the frying pans as surf boards as well but watch out as bumping into a wall will destroy it, also frosting will cause to go super fast. Then there are platforms resemble candied cherries that will explode as soon as soon as you step on them. Finally there are random bags of gummy candies, and if you pass them enemies may break out of them. Overall a chaotic ans fun dungeon type.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
  1. Water Dungeon
  2. Fire Dungeon
  3. Thunder Dungeon
  4. Forest Dungeon
    Wind Dungeon
  5. Ice Dungeon
  6. Earth Dungeon
    Trash Dungeon
  7. House Dungeon
  8. 8-Bit Dungeon
  9. Party Dungeon
  10. Holy Dungeon
  11. Occultic Dungeon
  12. Mushroom Kingdom Dungeon (Mario)
  13. Hyrule Dungeon (Zelda)
  14. Brinstar Dungeon (Metroid)
  15. Jungle Dungeon (Donkey Kong)
  16. Venom Dungeon (Star Fox)
  17. Victory Road Dungeon (Pokémon)
  18. Island Dungeon (Yoshi)
  19. Popstar Dungeon (Kirby)
  20. Bizarre Dungeon (EarthBound)
  21. Dragon Dungeon (Fire Emblem)
  22. Diamond City Dungeon (Wario)
  23. Distant Planet Dungeon (Pikmin)
  24. Underworld Dungeon (Kid Icarus)
  25. Green Hill Dungeon (Sonic)
  26. Infiltration Dungeon (Metal Gear)
  27. Robotic Dungeon (Mega Man)
  28. Training Dungeon (Punch-Out!)
  29. Mechonis Dungeon (Xenoblade)
  30. Mako Dungeon (Final Fantasy)
  31. Climax Dungeon (Bayonetta)
  32. Inked Up Dungeon (Splatoon)
  33. Horror Dungeon (Castlevania)
  34. Momentos Dungeon (Persona 5)
  35. Overworld Dungeon (Dragon Quest)
  36. Spiral Dungeon (Banjo)
  37. Block Dungeon (Minecraft)
  38. Dojo Dungeon (Tekken)
  39. Twilight Dungeon (Kingdom Hearts)
  40. Beach Dungeon (Crash Bandicoot)
  41. Venus Dungeon (Golden Sun)
  42. Fashion Dungeon (Stylist)
  43. Musical Dungeon (Rhythm Heaven)
  44. Undead Dungeon (Resident Evil)
  45. Astral Dungeon (Astral Chain)
There's plenty of franchises missing on here, F-Zero, Ice Climber, Game & Watch, Wii Fit, Duck Hunt, Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, Arms, and the series' we just submitted like Touhou, Plants Vs. Zombies, and Advance Wars.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1634175781290.png

Low-Poly Dungeon:
The 8-Bit Dungeon was an homage to classic 8-bit games. This Dungeon is an homage to the low-polygon games of the 90's, including N64 and PS1. The dungeon is chock-full of environments and props that possess as few polygons as possible, with muddy textures, to boot. The gimmick of this stage is that if you stand on specific areas for long enough, the camera will rotate 90 degrees and bring you down a much different path, evoking the explorable 3D platformers, which were the style at the time.

As for enemies found in the dungeon, they mainly consist of enemies from games from the N64 and PS1-era games. These are:
*Koopa
*Paratroopa
*Goomba
*Octorok
*Waddle Dee
*Beedrill
*Tyranitar
*Gulpin
*Tarantula/Spider
*Jack Frost
*Pixie
*Slime
*Buzzbomb
*Hunter
*Tyrant T-03
*Boo
*Mokujin
*Klobber
*Genome Soldier
*Kactuar/Gigantuar
*Medusa Head
*Virus
*Kritter

To complete this Dungeon, you must explore and find 4 Smash Ball pieces hidden in the area before approaching the goal at the top of a mountain, evoking the level design and game flow of old collectathon games of the time. Overall, a nostalgic throwback for a larger era of gaming.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Millenium Dungeon

A tribute to the "Y2K aesthetic", this pink-and-blue dungeon has solid standable water, flower-shaped platforms, and gravity-reducing bubbles similar to the bathwater on Nick Brawl's Space Madness stage. It is all rendered in a late 90s CGI style

Enemies tend to be cute but with a sci-fi, insectoid or abstract twist, for example:
  1. Primid
  2. Fuzzies
  3. Hi-Ho
  4. The Cell
  5. Falinks
  6. Aqua Jelly
  7. Egg Pawn
  8. Metool
  9. Slime
  10. Mars People

Paraster

Smash Lord
Smash Dungeon dungeon

Library Dungeon

• Setting: A huge library lined with countless bookshelves. The place has a polished wood aesthetic, and seems to be enchanted--you can sometimes see books flying around.
  • General Hazards: As mentioned, books will fly around, and they can hit you--some, however, will open to summon enemies or special hazards as listed below. If a book opens so that its pages face down and its covers face up, though, it can act as a temporary platform.
  • Genres: Each room has a certain "genre" that determines what enemies and hazards spawn in it. A room's genre can be determined by the color of floating books. Listed below are examples of what enemies and unique hazards could spawn per genre.
    • Fantasy (red)
      • Enemies: Octorok, Tyranitar, Risen, Pixie, Witch
      • Hazards: orbs of elemental magics, flying melee weapons
    • Sci-Fi (blue)
      • Enemies: Metroid, The Cell, Motobug, Mettaur, Mars People
      • Hazards: alien slime that covers surfaces, laser-shooting drones
    • Children's (yellow)
      • Enemies: Waddle Dee, Octo Trooper, Temmie, Fairy, Klobber
      • Hazards: children's drawings of animals, top hat that shoots rabbits
    • Thriller (gray)
      • Enemies: Tarantula/Scorpion, Swooping Snitchbug, Genome Soldier, Battleship, Hunter
      • Hazards: poison mist, bombs
(I almost went with something based on a medieval prison and called it "Dungeon Dungeon," but decided I wanted something with more personality. Someone else can use this idea if they want.)

Dungeon Submittion:
Mechanical Factory Dungeon

Setting: This would take place at Mechanical Factory that looks like Similar to DKCR Factory levels, but there are Giant Robot with Hands in Background that can smash you or even Enemies by Accident.
Hazards: Giant Robot with Arms that slams so hard that you got sended far from his Hands. Also, when he slams, the Enemies are dropping from ceiling and they start to attack you. Also, I mention that there are 3 Conveyor Belt Platforms (2 Symmetrical on each side and one on Top of Dungeon) that could move you from Right or Left. Additional Hazard is also unexpected Crane that acts like Arcade Bunny Assist, but if pulls you to ceiling and it drops you with great force that can stun you sometimes.
Enemies:
1. Primid
2. Fuzzies
3. Hi-ho
4. The Cell
5. Egg Pawn
6. Waddle Dee
7. Swooping Snitchbug
8. Aqua Jelly
9. Mettaur
10. Motobug

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
There's plenty of franchises missing on here, F-Zero, Ice Climber, Game & Watch, Wii Fit, Duck Hunt, Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, Arms, and the series' we just submitted like Touhou, Plants Vs. Zombies, and Advance Wars.
Not every franchise will have a Dungeon. Ones that didn’t fit well to have a Dungeon were omitted.

Not every franchise will have a Dungeon. Ones that didn’t fit well to have a Dungeon were omitted.
I could give you ideas for them for you:
  • Futuristic Dungeon (F-Zero)
  • Arctic Dungeon (Ice Climber)
  • G&W Dungeon (Game and Watch)
  • Hardware Dungeon (R.O.B.)
  • Sport Dungeon (Wii Fit)
  • Plain Dungeon (Duck Hunt)
  • Spring Dungeon (ARMS)
  • Asian Dungeon (Touhou)
  • Graveyard Dungeon (PvZ)
  • Warzone Dungeon (Wars)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I could give you ideas for them for you:
  • Futuristic Dungeon (F-Zero)
  • Arctic Dungeon (Ice Climber)
  • G&W Dungeon (Game and Watch)
  • Hardware Dungeon (R.O.B.)
  • Sport Dungeon (Wii Fit)
  • Plain Dungeon (Duck Hunt)
  • Spring Dungeon (ARMS)
  • Asian Dungeon (Touhou)
  • Graveyard Dungeon (PvZ)
  • Warzone Dungeon (Wars)
  • There are multiple dungeons involving futuristic-themes.
  • There is an Ice Dungeon.
    We have an 8-Bit Dungeon which harkens back to the retro era.
  • How would a sport dungeon even look? Plus, there is a sportish dungeon Training Dungeon.
    A Duck Hunt Dungeon would just be plains against the blue background.
  • A Dungeon full of Spring? While it could work, does it incorporate any actual additional content from ARMS? That’s why I didn’t include it as a I felt that it didn’t lend itself to becoming a dungeon
  • Again, not enough content to draw from for ROB even with Gyromite.
  • We have the Dojo Dungeon for Tekken. Also, Touhou is a bullet hell game. I felt that the style, which is what the series is known for, didn’t translate well into a dungeon. Plus, it’s mostly in the air. We have an Wind Dungeon.
  • Every third party franchise won’t be getting a Dungeon obviously. Like the above, how would a PvZ dungeon look without straying to far from the general purpose. I suppose time warps could be included in some form but a graveyard dungeon…we have that with the Occultic Dungeon. I felt that PvZ doesn’t have enough to offer to actually fit into a dungeon itself. Also, I felt the gameplay of PvZ couldn’t translate well into a dungeon give its tower defense nature.
  • Advance Wars was something I also considered adding and may add in the future. Much like above though, I had a hard time getting a logical reason for including it beyond “every franchise should have a dungeon”.
What it boils down to is that not every series will get a dungeon and that’s because there’s either not enough to pull from a series to make a dungeon without it feeling forceful, the genre of the series doesn’t lend itself to becoming a dungeon, or that simply we filled our dungeon quota.

Last edited:
  • There are multiple dungeons involving futuristic-themes.
  • There is an Ice Dungeon.
    We have an 8-Bit Dungeon which harkens back to the retro era.
  • How would a sport dungeon even look? Plus, there is a sportish dungeon Training Dungeon.
    A Duck Hunt Dungeon would just be plains against the blue background.
  • A Dungeon full of Spring? While it could work, does it incorporate any actual additional content from ARMS? That’s why I didn’t include it as a I felt that it didn’t lend itself to becoming a dungeon
  • Again, not enough content to draw from for ROB even with Gyromite.
  • We have the Dojo Dungeon for Tekken. Also, Touhou is a bullet hell game. I felt that the style, which is what the series is known for, didn’t translate well into a dungeon. Plus, it’s mostly in the air. We have an Wind Dungeon.
  • Every third party franchise won’t be getting a Dungeon obviously. Like the above, how would a PvZ dungeon look without straying to far from the general purpose. I suppose time warps could be included in some form but a graveyard dungeon…we have that with the Occultic Dungeon. I felt that PvZ doesn’t have enough to offer to actually fit into a dungeon itself. Also, I felt the gameplay of PvZ couldn’t translate well into a dungeon give its tower defense nature.
  • Advance Wars was something I also considered adding and may add in the future. Much like above though, I had a hard time getting a logical reason for including it beyond “every franchise should have a dungeon”.
What it boils down to is that not every series will get a dungeon and that’s because there’s either not enough to pull from a series to make a dungeon without it feeling forceful, the genre of the series doesn’t lend itself to becoming a dungeon, or that simply we filled our dungeon quota.
I didn't knew that.
This is Mind blowing!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks everyone for the dungeon submissions! Like I said earlier, not every single series will get a dungeon. There’s a number of reasons for this but the one that keeps coming to my head is “Does it really need a dungeon or are we just try to force the idea?” That’s why I picked and choose what series could have one and which wouldn’t.

Here are the results of the voting for a Metroid Dread enemy.
1CAEAAE0-CD4D-4E15-8B03-E4B13C2B1466.jpeg

Chozo Soldier is our next Metroid enemy! In addition, it was decided that despite not getting any submissions, the Golden Sun enemy will be the Minotaurus.

We are now down with Smash Dungeon content. Moving on from there, we will be focusing on Bosses and Boss Spheres for both Smash Dungeon, Classic Mode, Boss Raid, and Wishing Stars. Before we do that though, I do want to mention that due to a lack of general direction and difficulty in managing it via voting, we won’t be continuing with Wishing Stars content. People are free to Submit Wishing Stars (visible on the front page) but we won’t be working on chapters; mostly to stay on schedule and focus on areas that need to be focused on.

Moving on…

Job #189: Submit a Boss from one of these First Party series

These franchises don’t have a boss yet. Rectify that by submitting one. Please provide the name, it’s arena, and what kinds of attacks it does.
  • Donkey Kong
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Star Fox
  • Earthbound
  • Fire Emblem
  • Wario Land
  • Pikmin
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • ARMS

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 108:

Dr. Coyle - ARMS

Who is Dr Coyle?

Dr Coyle is the main villain of ARMS(assuming anyone actually qualifies for that role given what the creator said). Being one of the 2 final boss options in the Grand Prix mode and for sure being more evil than Max Brass, Dr. Coyle is for all intents and purposes, the final boss of the game. Her backstory is that she wanted to be the greatest ARMS fighter of all time, which lead her to perform a number of scientific experiments on herself to try and get there.

What would Dr. Coyle do?
Dr. Coyle would be a fairly uncomplicated boss fight. She'd float around the stage using her base arms from the game, which are the Lokjaw, Parabola, and Brrchuk. She'd occasionally fly over the players heads and launch attacks or zip around to get a better position in if you damage her too much.

Why Dr Coyle?
I like the idea of Dr Coyle being a boss here for a few reasons. First, I like the idea of an ARMS boss. However, a character from ARMS doesn't really feel like it would fit in with the other bosses, such as the ones that would work for the Boss Sphere. That being said, ARMS is still a 1st party series that could use a little more content in the game and this would be a good way to represent a character who probably isn't going to be playable. Also, while Coyle does feel like a good choice for a boss, I think the idea of her, the person who's worked her whole life to be the best fighter in the ARMS universe, not getting a Wishing Star invite would be a cause for a ton of motivation to do something to try and interrupt it. She wouldn't be the final boss but I imagine getting her on board with whatever plan causes things to eventually go south(as they usually do in this setting) would be something she would want in on.
Resubmitting my Dr Coyle pitch from a while back. Arena is Spring Stadium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom