• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Marin dreams of Smash!

Disclaimer: I have never played a Zelda game in my life.
Marin is a character from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. She also makes an appearance in Hyrule Warriors, where she uses music and water based attacks in combat, as a reference to her role in Link's Awakening. She is able to summon the Wind Fish, a powerful entity whose dreams make of the world of Koholint Island.
She would likely be a lightweight-mediumweight character with water based attacks, something that we don't have much of in Smash. With our addition of Koholint Island as a stage, it would only be fitting to have a character from that game.
Adding on to this, Marin is technically a recurring character by virtue of being part of an archetype, or so I've read. Unambiguously recurring character Malon was based on her (And Marin herself may or may not be based on Link's memories of Malon, depending on the source), apparently she has counterparts in Majora's Mask in Romani and Cremia, Aryll from Wind Waker was apparently based on her archetype as was called Maryll during development, and Kina from Skyward Sword is a counterpart as well.

Disclaimer: I'm barely any more familiar with Zelda than Air is and this is just info from TV Tropes so I may not be 100% accurate on this

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Adding on to this, Marin is technically a recurring character by virtue of being part of an archetype, or so I've read. Unambiguously recurring character Malon was based on her (And Marin herself may or may not be based on Link's memories of Malon, depending on the source), apparently she has counterparts in Majora's Mask in Romani and Cremia, Aryll from Wind Waker was apparently based on her archetype as was called Maryll during development, and Kina from Skyward Sword is a counterpart as well.

Disclaimer: I'm barely any more familiar with Zelda than Air is and this is just info from TV Tropes so I may not be 100% accurate on this
TV Tropes is unsourced and generally more intended as a comedy website, don't trust it I'd say.

FreeAKUMA

Smash Rookie
And a super Mario world , paper Mario world different versions of Mario would be awesome not just one.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 146

Agitha the Bug Princess

Agitha - Zelda Wiki

Agitha is a character from Twilight Princess who deems herself the Princess of Bugs. In Twilight Princess she lives in Castle Town and Link can bring her bugs in order to receive rewards in game. She also is one of the few characters not afraid of Wolf Link, instead seeing him as a puppy she can play with. She also makes an appearance in Hyrule Warriors, where she fights primarily by summoning swarms of Golden Butterflies and giant Golden Beetles with her Parasol weapon to aid her in battle. In Smash Bros, she could act as a summon character as well, utilizing both her parasol and her army of bugs to fight.

FreeAKUMA

Smash Rookie
Also, I feel like many of the fighters in super smash ultimate have been in many titles with different graphics and they should be represented somehow.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
FreeAKUMA FreeAKUMA Hello! While those are some great suggestions, the thread is a bit more organized than throwing out ideas at whim. Here’s a copy pasta to catch you up to speed!
(Although, while they are cool potential newcomers, it should be noted that Akuma and X are inelligible until DLC as we included Jill and Leon as our sole CAPCOM reps.
Hello potential developer!

Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sequel Project - now known as Super Smash Bros. Infinite! We are very excited to see that you have expressed interest in joining our project. Here are some FAQs regarding our project:

Is this actually going to be a fan game?
Unfortunately, this is just a creative brainstorming project. We are only coming up with ideas on how this game will function, what characters it will have, and how different it will be from its predecessor, Ultimate.

Cool! How do I submit a character/stage/assist trophy/etc.?
This project is run on a job-by-job basis. This means that the thread creator, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom or the Executive Assistants, ( [IMG alt="Ramen Tengoku"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/405/405303.jpg?1626811002[/IMG] Ramen Tengoku , Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto , Krookodilian Krookodilian Krookodilian Krookodilian , and airConditioner airConditioner airConditioner airConditioner ) will be providing prompts regularly for us developers to answer. These prompts can range from specific (Submit a Halloween Themed character) to vague (Suggest a new first-party franchise for our next character). Once some time has passed after the prompt is given, we will vote on the suggestions, with the winning suggestion(s) making it to the final game. This means that we won't have the opportunity to suggest characters/stages/etc. until the prompt itself is given to us. Furthermore, when we do add characters, keep in mind that we try to keep the newcomers different. For example, after having Jill & Leon as our Game Awards newcomers, we were unable to submit Officer Howard as our next newcomer because they would be too similar (anime cop with a gun that kills otherworldly monsters). This doesn't mean that you would not be able to suggest them again later, it just means we can't have two similar characters back to back. Again, we will have specific times to suggest characters, so please hold onto your ideas for then!

What about Spirits and Music?
As with other parts of the game, we will be submitting spirits on a case-by-case basis, in order to account for the work our Spirit Team does. The two main times we will submit spirits will be after a new character is revealed and when a spirit event is made. Spirit events are week long submissions that are themed around a particular... theme. This can be things like holidays, such as Easter, genres, such as fighting games, to more abstract concepts, like inanimate objects. We do have set rules, about submitting spirits, however. During spirit events, we will only accept 3 submissions per user and each submission is approved based on the discretion of the Spirit Team. Some examples of spirits that will be rejected are real life hardware, such as gaming consoles and accessories, spirits with no official art, and spirits that will increase the age rating. Additionally, when submitting spirits, it is highly encouraged to follow the format listed below to provide the Spirits Team with the information required to add them to the wiki.

In terms of music, we have a document on the main page. Music will be added periodically to prevent the document from filling up too fast. Each universe has a cap number, such as 40, that will be the maximum number of allowed songs. Additionally, this cap will be capped by a second, temporary cap, so you it is presented as 15/40. This means that of the 40 songs that will be added throughout the project's lifespan, only 15 will be accepted at the moment. This cap is raised every so often, and the maximum may be increased by adding a stage/character to the project later on. Like with spirits, we will be accepting music on a case-by-case basis. Songs that have difficulty negotiating for, songs with little to no relation with Nintendo or the characters in the project, or series with too many songs will be removed. Fan remixes are allowed, provided you give credit.

Wait, a wiki?
Yeah, we have a cool wiki. You'll find almost everything related to the project on this site.

That's about all I can think of for the project right now! Please enjoy your stay and we look forward to working with you!​

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Zelda Newcomer Discussion:
Guardian PeridotGX PeridotGX
These are your legendary submissions! For this discussion simply share your thoughts on who you think should be our next Zelda newcomer of the ones submitted, or which picks you think should maybe not be our next Zelda newcomer (civilly of course). Interestingly we seem to have gotten an overwhelmingly female group of submissions, with Skull Kid and Monk Maz Koshia being the only two male characters who could end up as a fighter. We also have some notable absences such as Ghirahim, the Champions, Zant, Groose, Agahnim, and Vaati. I'll start off the discussion with my thoughts on the characters I find notable:

For Ultimate my most wanted character is definitely Skull Kid thanks to how iconic the image of Majora's Mask is, and Majora's Mask not having a true rep, as Young Link primarily pulls from his OoT incarnation. However, with our Young Link re-haul using the masks, my desire for Majora's Mask representation is mostly fulfilled. We did also just get DJ Octavio and Dr. Eggman so my desire for villains is somewhat saturated at this point as well. Not to say I wouldn't still be extremely happy with Skull Kid as he's a super interesting character with tons of moveset potential, just that I think some of his appeals for Ultimate dont appeal as strongly in Infinite.

The next character I'm interested in is Midna. Despite the case being almost completely opposite in Brawl and Smash 4, We now lack any Twilight Princess representation fighter wise. Midna's stature also could make for an interesting fighter imo. While the lack of Wolf Link makes her a little less interesting imo, there is still a possibility for Wolf Link to appear in her moveset, like in Hyrule Warriors, where she's only referred to as Midna, yet uses Wolf Link in Various Attacks and her run animation.

Marin could also be interesting, as a rep for the equally unrepresented Link's Awakening which is relevant today thanks to the remaster on switch. While she would be somewhat of an oddball pick after not being present in the smash speculation scene, Marinesque characters are a recurring motif in Zelda, so shes not exactly a one off character either. A giant bell user would also make for a new and unique moveset. Could also be considered a gameboy rep, as I know thats something some people are invested in

Finally, perhaps the most recurring character would be Impa. While she may be the next most relevant Zelda character appearance wise, I fear her moveset may feel a little samey to Sheik unless we pull from either of her Hyrule Warriors appearances. Picking a base appearance for her could also prove difficult, as although I'm partial to her Skyward Sword design, is does change in nearly every game, in terms of both appearance and age.

Finally, while I loved the first Hyrule Warriors and by extension both Lana and Linkle, I'm really not sure they justify a spot in smash after only appearing in smash after being in one spin off. Both could be extremely cool as their Hyrule Warrior's movesets give them tons to pull from.

actual voting for the Zelda newcomers will commence some time tomorrow, although any further submissions will not be accepted. Also worth mentioning that depending on which character wins we may end up putting a remaster of their game into our direct.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
A majority of these characters are very interesting. Linkle and Lana are in an interesting spot since Hyrule Warriors has attained its own prestige, but Krook's right, just one appearance in a spin-off isn't enough. If they appeared in the mainline Zelda series one day, then maybe. But as it stands, not really.

Midna is one of the most popular choices alongside Skull Kid and Impa, all of which are neck-and-neck-and-neck in terms of popularity. But while Midna and Skull Kid are easy enough to make sets for, it's Impa who many would have a difficult time making a set for: for one, there are multiple incarnations of the character, and there's gonna be some debate whether to use her older counterpart or her more youthful, combat-ready counterpart. She's a mainstay like Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf, that much is certain, but making a moveset that stays strictly in the confines of the official games and not from the spin-off games she was playable in would be very tricky.

Marin and Agitha are rather odd picks, but ultimately they suffer from the same bit of circumstances as Impa in the sense that any form of combat they engage in is primarily from Hyrule Warriors, which while it wouldn't hurt to take inspiration form, wouldn't exactly work out for the same reasons as Linkle and Lana.

Maz Koshia and Epona are the oddball picks that actually have a shot at the game, as not only do they each have unique aesthetics to contribute to the roster but there's also some main-game precedent for how either one may play.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Dont have a ton to add here, but my guess is either Skull Kid or Impa takes this one since they're the most speculated of the bunch. I personally wouldn't hate Linkle either, but her being so close to Link in appearance probably won't do her any favors. It would be pretty nice to add a LoZ character who isn't another form of or doesn't directly resemble any of the triforce users

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Although Linkle was technically eligible due to not having the triforce, she's basically female link with crossbows, so I think the other choices would be more interesting, at least visually, even though she was my submission. Had to represent for my girl.

reminder to vote in the OC Boss Poll as well since there is currently a tie.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace

HWS_Marin_Artwork (1).png

You will vote for her right?
  • Gameboy representative​
  • 2D Zelda representative​
  • Has singlehandedly created an entire trope within the Zelda series​
  • We've added quite a few villains already, time for something more pure (contrast is key!)​
  • We can either pull from Hyrule Warriors or try our own take on the moveset, allowing for tons of creative freedom​
  • We can have a discussion period on her design, should we go with her look from the remake (Clay Marin) or something more human proportioned?​
  • Having more women on the roster is always nice​
  • Last but not least, she can summon a big ass fish why would you not want her in​

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
You say that Impa would not be different hmmm but what about a cloning mechanic? Impa could split into three copies that you control all at once with the fakes having 1 HP. I'm pushing for my girl the best I can!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Zelda Newcomer Discussion:
These are your legendary submissions! For this discussion simply share your thoughts on who you think should be our next Zelda newcomer of the ones submitted, or which picks you think should maybe not be our next Zelda newcomer (civilly of course). Interestingly we seem to have gotten an overwhelmingly female group of submissions, with Skull Kid and Monk Maz Koshia being the only two male characters who could end up as a fighter. We also have some notable absences such as Ghirahim, the Champions, Zant, Groose, Agahnim, and Vaati. I'll start off the discussion with my thoughts on the characters I find notable:

For Ultimate my most wanted character is definitely Skull Kid thanks to how iconic the image of Majora's Mask is, and Majora's Mask not having a true rep, as Young Link primarily pulls from his OoT incarnation. However, with our Young Link re-haul using the masks, my desire for Majora's Mask representation is mostly fulfilled. We did also just get DJ Octavio and Dr. Eggman so my desire for villains is somewhat saturated at this point as well. Not to say I wouldn't still be extremely happy with Skull Kid as he's a super interesting character with tons of moveset potential, just that I think some of his appeals for Ultimate dont appeal as strongly in Infinite.

The next character I'm interested in is Midna. Despite the case being almost completely opposite in Brawl and Smash 4, We now lack any Twilight Princess representation fighter wise. Midna's stature also could make for an interesting fighter imo. While the lack of Wolf Link makes her a little less interesting imo, there is still a possibility for Wolf Link to appear in her moveset, like in Hyrule Warriors, where she's only referred to as Midna, yet uses Wolf Link in Various Attacks and her run animation.

Marin could also be interesting, as a rep for the equally unrepresented Link's Awakening which is relevant today thanks to the remaster on switch. While she would be somewhat of an oddball pick after not being present in the smash speculation scene, Marinesque characters are a recurring motif in Zelda, so shes not exactly a one off character either. A giant bell user would also make for a new and unique moveset. Could also be considered a gameboy rep, as I know thats something some people are invested in

Finally, perhaps the most recurring character would be Impa. While she may be the next most relevant Zelda character appearance wise, I fear her moveset may feel a little samey to Sheik unless we pull from either of her Hyrule Warriors appearances. Picking a base appearance for her could also prove difficult, as although I'm partial to her Skyward Sword design, is does change in nearly every game, in terms of both appearance and age.

Finally, while I loved the first Hyrule Warriors and by extension both Lana and Linkle, I'm really not sure they justify a spot in smash after only appearing in smash after being in one spin off. Both could be extremely cool as their Hyrule Warrior's movesets give them tons to pull from.

actual voting for the Zelda newcomers will commence some time tomorrow, although any further submissions will not be accepted. Also worth mentioning that depending on which character wins we may end up putting a remaster of their game into our direct.

I submitted guardian, is there any reason it didn't make it to the poll?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I'll be voting for Impa as long as we get to choose which incarnation of her is used. I love the HW 2 version but people got their preferences, I personally think that the HW 1 version would be cool-a very wide sword, rather than a long one, is something we don't yet have in Smash I think. I also think it would just be more interesting to add someone that isn't Impa, since she's the obvious choice in terms of priority.

Linkle would be a super cool addition, like she's literally a combination of the two best Zelda characters, she's cute and she uses double crossbows, like how is that not the most epic thing ever? But adding her would just be adding another Link so I think it's just a waste of a slot. The other characters who I think are really cool but not exactly worthy of being the first non-Triforce Zelda rep would be Lana, Agitha, and Monk Maz Koshia.

Midna is cool, I feel like's she's represented pretty well through her Assist Trophy as is though. Skull Kid though, I feel, you can do a ton more with him than just what was included in his Assist Trophy. But after just adding Eggman and DJ Octavio in quick succession, I feel we could use a character who isn't an antagonist. If a second Zelda character is allowed (which I feel would be deserved given how long it's been since they've gotten a completely new character), Skull Kid would be my instant choice. I don't exactly emphasize with there already being enough MM content, but as I stated above I don't really want another villain at the moment.

Marin, I think, will end up being the winner that no one suspects, because she deserves to get in for all the reasons Robotto said, but she never comes up in conversation for a Zelda rep. I won't go into this too much though as her case has already been made. But I would like to say that our roster is filled with most wanted picks with a few exceptions like Stylist and Octavio-it would be really cool if we added Marin who's pretty much never talked about in speculation. I also really like that she could basically be May from Guilty Gear without actually being May from Guilty Gear. (Big disjoint that isn't a sword, water and fish based attacks, midweight). I also don't think we would just have to pull from Hyrule Warriors, because there hasn't been much done with her she could actually be one of our more unique fighters in terms of a moveset.

Lastly, Guardian-a really cool and unique character who, while only appearing in two mainline games (assuming they come back in BotW 2), more than made his appearance known, like Skull Kid. The thing with the Guardians is that, while known as a really intimidating enemy, are actually on the heroes' side up until the war with Ganon. My biggest concern is that they will lose their intimidating factor if we scale them down-but I mean, we did it with Ridley and Octavio so its no big deal at this point. I don't know what it could do besides swing it's limbs and fire lasers but I'm interested to see what else it could do.

Okay, now that I've weighed the pros and cons of these characters, fairly and justly, I will now explain to you why the funny horse is better than all of them.
  • Is a horse (one of the coolest animals ever, gives us a unique archetype never before seen in a Smash game)
  • Horses can do lots of cool things (walk and run in a bunch of different ways, neigh, shake their heads, kick, bite, hold things in their mouths, stomp, she could even have a projectile where she throws a horseshoe, look badass, etc)
  • Has appeared in multiple Zelda games but not to the point of being a super common recurring character
  • Slept on as one of the most popular Zelda characters
  • We can still include a "Marinesque" character by having Malon ride her, therefore increasing her moveset options
  • Speaking of which, that lets us expand the niche of "character who rides another character" to beyond Duck Hunt, without doing Midna and Wolf Link, since the latter is disconfirmed
  • One of the most lovable and loyal Zelda characters, as she will help Link wihout fail whenever he needs it
  • Recolor potential is incredible, she could even have the Ancient Horse gear from BotW
  • Would be a cool WTF pick, but also a character who certainly deserves to get in
  • Her appearances in multiple Zelda games both 2D and 3D means that most Zelda fans will be satisfied with Epona's inclusion
  • The limitless potential for horse puns!
I have made my case. Pretty much every character here is worth consideration of your vote, but don't count out the equestrian legend.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I'll be voting for Impa as long as we get to choose which incarnation of her is used. I love the HW 2 version but people got their preferences, I personally think that the HW 1 version would be cool-a very wide sword, rather than a long one, is something we don't yet have in Smash I think. I also think it would just be more interesting to add someone that isn't Impa, since she's the obvious choice in terms of priority.

Linkle would be a super cool addition, like she's literally a combination of the two best Zelda characters, she's cute and she uses double crossbows, like how is that not the most epic thing ever? But adding her would just be adding another Link so I think it's just a waste of a slot. The other characters who I think are really cool but not exactly worthy of being the first non-Triforce Zelda rep would be Lana, Agitha, and Monk Maz Koshia.

Midna is cool, I feel like's she's represented pretty well through her Assist Trophy as is though. Skull Kid though, I feel, you can do a ton more with him than just what was included in his Assist Trophy. But after just adding Eggman and DJ Octavio in quick succession, I feel we could use a character who isn't an antagonist. If a second Zelda character is allowed (which I feel would be deserved given how long it's been since they've gotten a completely new character), Skull Kid would be my instant choice. I don't exactly emphasize with there already being enough MM content, but as I stated above I don't really want another villain at the moment.

Marin, I think, will end up being the winner that no one suspects, because she deserves to get in for all the reasons Robotto said, but she never comes up in conversation for a Zelda rep. I won't go into this too much though as her case has already been made. But I would like to say that our roster is filled with most wanted picks with a few exceptions like Stylist and Octavio-it would be really cool if we added Marin who's pretty much never talked about in speculation. I also really like that she could basically be May from Guilty Gear without actually being May from Guilty Gear. (Big disjoint that isn't a sword, water and fish based attacks, midweight). I also don't think we would just have to pull from Hyrule Warriors, because there hasn't been much done with her she could actually be one of our more unique fighters in terms of a moveset.

Lastly, Guardian-a really cool and unique character who, while only appearing in two mainline games (assuming they come back in BotW 2), more than made his appearance known, like Skull Kid. The thing with the Guardians is that, while known as a really intimidating enemy, are actually on the heroes' side up until the war with Ganon. My biggest concern is that they will lose their intimidating factor if we scale them down-but I mean, we did it with Ridley and Octavio so its no big deal at this point. I don't know what it could do besides swing it's limbs and fire lasers but I'm interested to see what else it could do.

Okay, now that I've weighed the pros and cons of these characters, fairly and justly, I will now explain to you why the funny horse is better than all of them.
  • Is a horse (one of the coolest animals ever, gives us a unique archetype never before seen in a Smash game)
  • Horses can do lots of cool things (walk and run in a bunch of different ways, neigh, shake their heads, kick, bite, hold things in their mouths, stomp, she could even have a projectile where she throws a horseshoe, look badass, etc)
  • Has appeared in multiple Zelda games but not to the point of being a super common recurring character
  • Slept on as one of the most popular Zelda characters
  • We can still include a "Marinesque" character by having Malon ride her, therefore increasing her moveset options
  • Speaking of which, that lets us expand the niche of "character who rides another character" to beyond Duck Hunt, without doing Midna and Wolf Link, since the latter is disconfirmed
  • One of the most lovable and loyal Zelda characters, as she will help Link wihout fail whenever he needs it
  • Recolor potential is incredible, she could even have the Ancient Horse gear from BotW
  • Would be a cool WTF pick, but also a character who certainly deserves to get in
  • Her appearances in multiple Zelda games both 2D and 3D means that most Zelda fans will be satisfied with Epona's inclusion
  • The limitless potential for horse puns!
I have made my case. Pretty much every character here is worth consideration of your vote, but don't count out the equestrian legend.
I will abstain from voting on Epona so I can vote for Horse from Minecraft later on. It will come with Donkey, Mule, Skeleton Horse and Zombie Horse alts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was planning on going to bed as I’ve been up just under 24 hours but I felt compelled to write this up. Even sleep was stolen by this character…

Skull Kid Raises Mischief
Of all of the content Ultimate included, seeing one of my most favorite of Zelda characters getting the trophy treatment yet again was hard to take. I’m a huge Zelda fan (and I promise this had no bearing on why those prompt was chosen!) so choosing between Impa, Four Champions, Ghirahim, Lana, Midna, and more is very painful. But Skull kid is bar none my absolute most wanted in Smash. As an avid fan of Mojora’s Mask, there is tons of content that can be pulled to create, quite possibly, the most zany and off-the-wall additions yet.

But why Skull Kid?
Indeed, Skull Kid is the textbook definition of one-off character. Aside from MM, the character saw a limited inclusion in Hyrule Warriors and not the original version but the 3DS port. But Skull Kid, for various reasons, has staying power that, like others, has transcended their original appearance and catapulted them to Smash stardom. But…why Skull Kid?

The Pranks

Skull Kid had the potential of utilizing an unorthodox “trolling” gameplay that would go us on taunting opponents with zany poses while using various attacks to possibly interrupt attacks. Hell, we could even use the opponent’s “troll-induced anger” against them. Vanishing about the screen, hexing them, and other childish pranks would work well for this character.

Floaty!!!

We just added two heavyweight Mecha cgaracters. Why not add a floaty lightweight character to counteract it? Skull Kid has the potential of becoming extremely floaty but also mobile. His dodges could see him vanish much Mewtwo’s. Thus works well with the above statement as well. Galacta Knight, Ashley, Stylist, Barista, and Bandana Dee are indeed light but none actually levitate themselves constantly from the ground.

Moveset Galore
The character poses tons of moveset potential which ranges from canon material to original content. Aside from various spells and magic, Skull Kid could utilize his fairies, use an ocarina, and even call forth Skull Kid dolls for attacks making him a situational puppet user. Finally, he could either utilize the Moon in his attacks or even become Majora’s Wrath for a Final Smash! This would be a huge 360 from a playful imp to a death causing demon mask!

I love the character so much that I made this:

Now, time to go to bed…unless Skull kid stops me…

Great idea for a new character to represent Legend of Zelda

Paraster

Smash Lord
My top pick is Linkle. I haven't played Hyrule Warriors, but Linkle is adorable and a crossbow fighter seems fun. I also saw a Linkle moveset video once that I remember finding interesting.

Marin would also be a fun out-of-nowhere pick.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I will be voting for the funny ones, Marin's probably got my top vote-she's a way better Zelda rep than Impa, fight me.

Other than that I'll give 2 and 1 to the funny multi-legged submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom