• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Before the discussion period ends here, I would like to explain why I want my MW's, why I think they deserve a spot in Infinite, and how they would play. Something I missed out on with my original post.

Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik is-and I cannot stress this enough-the most important gaming antagonist not currently playable in Smash. We've added Medusa and Octavio. Bowser, Ganondorf, Sephiroth, King K. Rool, and Ridley were all here before Infinite. Without Eggman, our roster of villains just feels incomplete. While there are other popular gaming villains that could be included (Giovanni, Dr. Wily, etc), I think Eggman is our #1 priority to add as far as villains go. As for how he would play, Eggman has a variety of ways he could work. He could be in his Eggmobile and activate his many weapons and contraptions from inside of it. He could do the same from inside of his Egg Walker as well. Heck, if you want you could put him on foot and he would let his robotic minions attack for him. IDK man, I just feel like Dr. Eggman is a must have.

X. Oh, X. While not as must-have-y as Eggman, Mega Man X comes from an extremely popular spinoff series that started with one of the greatest sidescrolling platformers ever made. While the series definitely had some hiccups afterwards, its impact cannot be ignored.
Now why should X get in when he's got Monster Hunters, Dante, Phoenix Wright, or heck, even another Mega Man character like Wily, as competition? Well I'm still working on that part so expect an explanation once we get to DLC. As for how he would play, he would be basically a faster Mega Man with different weapons and more flexibility-he could be a zoner OR a rushdown. Kind of like Sonic in that sense, but he would be actually fun to play against.

Most of the other ones I won't go into as much detail of but I'll still very adamant on and want to include. Shadow and Funky Kong are the quintessential echo fighters, the kinds of potential echoes where we all collectively went "Huh?" when they didn't make it into Ultimate. Nate makes a lot of sense to be the first Sony character, given his insane popularity and potential for a very epic moveset-he'd be great DLC material! Ristar is a cool retro platforming mascot who may not be super deserving for a slot but would be a very cool addition nonetheless (these are MW's, not must-have's,) and Doc Louis would make a second character for a series that very much deserves it as well as adding another heavyweight to our roster along with Octavio.

Finally, Morshu. This is gonna be weird to explain. Morshu is a shopkeeper in the OFFICIALLY LICENSED CD-i Zelda game, the Faces of Evil. As meme'd as the game is it was considered a serious entry into the series back in the day-though in retrospect, Ninty has cut off all ties from the game, doesn't consider it as canon, and the only official mention of the game since its release would be one possible reference to it in AoC (though probably just the work of an English translator-I would like to have lunch with this translator one day, they seem like a lovely person). Morshu was a shopkeeper in FoE who sold lamp oil, rope, and bombs, and only appeared in two of the game's many, many cutscenes.
So yeah, he makes perfect sense to be included in Smash.
Jokes aside Morshu is a huuuge meme icon. He was featured heavily in the Nintendo CD-i YouTube Poops back in the mid to late 2000's. These kinds of memes saw a resurgence in early 2021, with Morshu being the most popularly meme'd character from this specific resurgence. I don't like using the term "meme character" very often but Morshu should wear it like a badge. He is THE meme character. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with including a meme character either-memes are a huge part of our culture. Be honest, would Sonic the Hedgehog be as popular today if not for Sanic, Sonic.EXE, the internet making fun of Sonic OC's, or perhaps most importantly, SammyClassicSonicFan? (By the way, he's actually still around today, he's currently working on SammyClassicSonicFan Adventure 3 and regularly does vlogs and interviews. Kid's really had a glow up.) Meme culture is iconic and important to gaming.
What I'm trying to say is, Morshu is an extremely popular Nintendo character-probably more popular than a good chunk of the Smash roster, and I'm willing to bet good money on that. Whether or not he gained this popularity thanks to meme culture is besides the point.
Morshu would basically be a heavyweight trap-based zoner who relies on less-popular, weird, or one-off items from the Zelda series for most of his attacks. I do think it's possible to make a moveset for him without a single reference to meme culture, for those worried about non-game content in Smash. (Although given that Cloud and Sephiroth come with AC content, I don't think it would be outrageous to include, say, a flurry jab where he aggressively beatboxes at his opponent). And oh gosh the music potential. So many great songs from the CD-i games, and that is not a joke in the slightest. Just listen to the OST on YouTube, very funky stuff.

So uh yeah I just spent an outrageous amount of time talking about a funny meme man that will probably never be in our imaginary Smash Bros game

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
This does beg the question though: if a Hanafuda card character did get into Smash, would that qualify card game characters like Jace from MtG in Smash, or is not?
I dunno. I'd say the Hanafuda cards are allowed since they're a huge part of Ninty history, but I wouldn't say MtG has the same significance. Though it is a topic I'd love to look into more thoroughly.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I decided to have a go at redoing the list of songs allowed on stages outside their series. There's probably some from the previous lists I forgot but those haven't been disregarded. Feel free to add on to this list!

Pirate Ship:
Gangplank Galleon
Snakey Chantey
Crocodile Cacaphony
Ship Deck 2/King K. Rool
Lockjaw's Saga
Jib Jig
Mining Melancholy
Jolly Roger's Lagoon

Bowser's Castle:
Castle/Fortress (Yoshi's Island)
Baby Bowser
King Bowser's Castle
Vs. Mega Baby Bowser
Action Type B (Yoshi's Cookie)
Crocodile Cacaphony
Inky's Blade-O-Matic

Dream Land GB:
Title (Game & Watch Gallery)
Octopus
Yoshi's Theme (Tetris Attack)
Beach (Mole Mania)
Flat Zone
Flat Zone 2
Birabuto
Underworld Tower
Tetris Type A
Tetris Type B
Tetris Type C

75M:
Mario Bros.
Famicom Medley
Pac-Man
Pac-Man (Club Mix)
Ms. Pac-Man
Namco 80s Medley 1
Main Theme (Bubble Bobble)

Pac-Maze:

Mario Bros:
Famicom Medley
25M BGM
Donkey Kong Medley (New)
Donkey Kong
Title - Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr. Medley
Pac-Man
Pac-Man (Club Mix)
Ms. Pac-Man
Namco 80s Medley 1

Garden of Hope:
Title (Buck Bumble)

Distant Planet:
Title (Big Brain Academy)
Title (Buck Bumble)

Spiral Mountain:
Pirate Lagoon

Green Hill Zone:
Namco 80s Medley 2
Bubsy Medley

Windy Hill Zone:
Bubsy Medley

Touhou Stage (forgot the name):
Neo Land

Pictochat 2:
Mario Paint Medley
Main Theme (Super Mario Maker)

Rainbow Road:
Rainbow Juice
Redial
Reach for the Stars

Mario Galaxy:
Rainbow Juice
Reach for the Stars

Summit:
Sherbet Land
Polar Pass
Freezeezy Peak
Worm Chase

Castle Siege:
Title - Solstice
His World

WarioWare, Inc:
Redial
Pirate Lagoon
Remix 10
Pandemonium
Steam Gardens
Funky Monkey Dance
Chemical Plant Zone
Donkey Kong/Jr. Medley
Mario Bros.
Freakyforms Medley
Title (Big Brain Academy)
Gyromite (Brawl)
Mario Paint Medley
Wii Fit Plus Medley

N. Sanity Beach:
Theme (Skylanders)
Steam Gardens

Venus Lighthouse:
Game Point 2 (Mario Tennis)

Poké Floats:
Balloon Trip
Balloon Fight Medley
Balloon Trip (Brawl)
Worm Chase

Super Happy Tree
Lip's Theme
Lion's Theme
Kickchop's Theme
Gourmet Race (64)
Super Mario Bros. Theme (64)
Slider (Original)
Desert (Banjo-Pilot)

Yoshi's Story
Lip's Theme
Lion's Theme
Kickchop's Theme

Yoshi's Island Brawl
Lip's Theme
Lion's Theme
Kickchop's Theme
Mother 3 Love Theme

Crafted World:
Lip's Theme
Lion's Theme
Kickchop's Theme

Tortimer Island:
Beach (Plok)
Beach (Mole Mania)

Gamer:
Garage (Resident Evil 7)
Dr. Neo Cortex
Encounter

Shadow Moses Island:
Dr. Neo Cortex

Luigi's Mansion:
Ashley's Theme
Ashley's Theme JP
Ashley's Theme Wii U
Mappy Medley

Fountain of Dreams:
Rainbow Juice
Swan Lesson
Smiles and Tears
Magicant (3DS/Wii U)
Brewster's Roost

Minecraft World:
Dance Moves (Fortnite)
Environmental Noises
Environmental Noises (Night)
Main Theme (Angry Birds)
Megalovania
Brewster's Roost

Magicant:
Rainbow Juice
The World Revolving
Haland/Darlarna
Dreams of an Absolution

Fourside:
Chemical Plant Zone
Tomorrow Hill
Targets! (Melee)
Gourmet Race (Melee)
Lumiose City
Open Your Heart

Rainbow Cruise:
Obstacle Course (Yoshi's Island)
Worm Chase

Boxing Ring:
Battlefield (3DS/Wii U)
King Dedede's Theme (Brawl)
King Dedede's Theme (3DS/Wii U)

Murasame Castle:
Tetris Type B

Mushroomy Kingdom:
Tetris Type A
Tetris Type C
Desert (Banjo-Pilot)

Figure 8 Circuit:
Super Sonic Racing
Work it Out

Mario Circuit:
Super Sonic Racing
Work it Out
Hyrule Circuit
Mute City (MK8)
Big Blue (MK8)

Megafruit Paradise:
Yoshi's Story (64)
Yoshi's Story (Melee)
Yoshi's Tale

Northern Crater:
Boss (Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure)

Pac-Land:
Worm Chase

Pilotwings:
Desert (Banjo Pilot)
Worm Chase

Sawmill Thrill:
Worm Chase
Red Alert

Dream Land 64:
Wood Man Theme

Reset Bomb Forest:
Stickerbush Symphony

Hanenbow:
Stickerbush Symphony

Port Town Aero Dive:
Fist Bump

Mute City SNES:
Mach Rider

Flat Zone X:
Fever
Chill (Brawl)
Chill (3DS/Wii U)
25M BGM

Great Cave Offensive:
Dig Dug 2
Mining Melancholy

Lylat Cruise:
Galaga Medley

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Voting for Smash Dungeon Enemies has ended!

We will be accepting the top 3 submissions from each category.
First Party
Bunnit (Xenoblade Chronicles) GolisoPower GolisoPower 4
Harold (Donkey Kong) Glubbfubb Glubbfubb 1
Hoplin (Ring Fit Adventure) cashregister9 cashregister9 6
Reznor (Super Mario) BowserKing BowserKing 2
Hi Ho (Star Fox) Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 1
Zebesian Space Pirate (Metroid) S Stratos 10
Sammy Bros. (Mole Mania) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 2
Pigmask (MOTHER/Earthbound) Yiptap Yiptap 11
Boo (Super Mario) Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 13
Smick (Gyromite) Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom 4

Fairies (Touhou) GolisoPower GolisoPower 16
Nightmare Virus (Mega Man) Glubbfubb Glubbfubb 3
Mokujin/Tetsujin (Tekken) cashregister9 cashregister9 10
Silverfish (Minecraft) BowserKing BowserKing 8
Tonberry (Final Fantasy) Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 6
Seeker (Celeste) Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 10
Licker (Resident Evil) S Stratos 7
Two Headed Lab Assistant Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 5
Killing Machine Yiptap Yiptap 6
Creeper Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 15
Sniper Joe Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom 10

Note: as two users did not vote using the Google Form, their votes were manually added to the results.

From first party series, we will be adding the Zebesian Space Pirate, Pigmask, and Boo as Smash Dungeon enemies. As for third party enemies, we will be adding the Fairies from Touhou and Creeper from Minecraft. As we have a three way tie between Sniper Joe, Seeker, and the Mokujin/Tetsujin, we will be conducting a tiebreaker poll to decide who will be added to this mode. Thank you for your submissions!

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
I dunno. I'd say the Hanafuda cards are allowed since they're a huge part of Ninty history, but I wouldn't say MtG has the same significance. Though it is a topic I'd love to look into more thoroughly.
Hanafuda I'd support. It falls under my 4th party rule where I'd need them to be heavily related to Nintendo or gaming to make me want it. Like Mike Tyson or Tony Hawk I'd take for 4th party characters. I would not want someone like Logan Paul or Donald Trump

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
In order to keep the thread moving along, we will enter into a short discussion period. Online modes are still open and will remain open for the next 8 hours.

Discussion Period: Who is your most wanted for Infinite

This doesn’t have any impact on any future prompts but merely a fun discussion to see which characters people would like to see be included for Super Smash Bros. Infinite. Please be respectful of other opinions and don’t flame others for their choices. Feel free to expand on how the characters would play and why they should be included.

THIS IS NOT A SUBMISSION ROUND
Please ignore my signature for this one, I'm too lazy to change the damn thing.

LoL Rep:
I default this to Ahri as she's both one of the most popular champions in the game and her LoL moveset translates to smash really well. If anyone cares, I can make a list of all the LoL champions that I think could work in smash without altering their gameplay too much.
Why I think LoL would be a good idea:
First, LoL is one of the biggest E-Sports in the world. It's played everywhere around the world. It's popularity in the west has fell off a bit, but it's a juggernaut in the east. Most importantly in China and South Korea, 2 MASSIVE video game markets.

Officer Howard:
Pretty much what Jomo said here. Astral Chain is the biggest unrepped 1st party and OH should be playable. Astral Chain is super fun, OH has a great amount of moveset potential(If they're voted into the game I'll have to replay it a bit to remember ideas for it). It would be a troll move to leave OH out of the base roster imo

Lara Croft: I'm running out of time, so I'll make this quick: Most Iconic female gaming character. If you don't know who this is I doubt you know video games.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I have 3 submissions I want personally into smash

1. Virtual Boy
Being that the console has had a resurgance ironically recently I think it would be a neat idea to add as a fighter, with how infamous peripherals like the power glove or U Force became I think having its moveset be based on bad nintendo peripherals would be very interesting and full of potential.

2. Zero (Mega Man X)
If Mega Man would get a second rep I want Zero to be in this rep, him being extremely popular as an assist trophy gives us something as a base and his variety of moves and abilities gives a bunch of moveset potential.

3. Sony Rep
The one catagory we should use is this prompt, with Sony having loads of unique Ips a rep by them would really be cool to see, my most tip pick personally is Sly Cooper because he has the most variety in moveset options than the other Sony mascots.

That's my personally picks, what do you think.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you airConditioner airConditioner

I included the poll to vote on the tiebreaker. I will be ending the Online Mode soon and then starting the next job shortly after.

I’ve been thinking all day of my most wanted for both first and third party.

Probably for my first party, I would say either Officer Howard or, perhaps, King Boo. I think both characters have something interesting to add to Smash. I also would like to see Krystal included but that’s more of a personal bias as a friend of Shortie’s.

Third Party wise, this list is much bigger with characters like Scorpion, Doomslayer, WoW, Lloyd Irving, and Sora. That being said, I really want Sim or Jonesy just to see what we could do with the character.

Next Job! We are voting which charqcters to deconfirm based on those listed in the discussion period!! Excepting 99% of the winners!!!!
No we are not

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the submissions for an Online Mode! Please vote for which one you think is best! When voting, please keep in mind how the online mode works, if it feels like it belongs in Smash, how it would work, and would it be workable compared to the current modes that exist? Make sure to vote in Google Forms if you can.

Conquest 2.0 cashregister9 cashregister9
Spirit Island GolisoPower GolisoPower
Smash 22 Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Raid Boss Janx_uwu Janx_uwu

Thank you for submitting the content!

Please use Google Forms to vote

Please Use Google Forms To Vote
PLEASE USE GOOGLE FORMS TO VOTE

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Here are the submissions for an Online Mode! Please vote for which one you think is best! When voting, please keep in mind how the online mode works, if it feels like it belongs in Smash, how it would work, and would it be workable compared to the current modes that exist? Make sure to vote in Google Forms if you can.

Conquest 2.0 cashregister9 cashregister9
Spirit Island GolisoPower GolisoPower
Smash 22 Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Raid Boss Janx_uwu Janx_uwu

Thank you for submitting the content!

Please Use Google Forms To Vote
PLEASE USE GOOGLE FORMS TO VOTE
Yo, Google Forms doesn't seem to be working for some reason. I pick three and it still says "Please select 3" for some reason. Is that just me? Or is anyone else receiving this?

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Geez, I really need to stop doing this while I’m doing something else. I made another mistake. I meant to have only two votes, not three. I had to reset the voting.

GolisoPower GolisoPower Paraster Paraster Jomosensual Jomosensual
I hate to do this to you but could you all three devote using two votes? I’m sorry for this mistake.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #133: Submit Alternate Colors for Jill Valentine & Leon Kennedy

Previously, we glanced over adding alternate colors to Jill but nothing that set in stone. Let’s change that by adding alternate costumes and colors for both Jill and Valentine. Unlike in previous alternate costume submissions, Jill and Leon will have numerous alternate costumes to choose from. Here’s how they will break down:

Jill Valentine
Default:
From Resident Evil 1

Color 1
Color 2
Color 3:
Alternate Costume 1:
Color 4:
Color 5:
Color 6:
Alternate Costume 2:
Color 7:
Color 8:
Color 9:

Leon Kennedy
Default: His appearance from Resident Evil 4
Color 1:
Color 2:
Color 3:
Alternate Costume 1:
Color 4:
Color 5:
Color 6:
Alternate Costume: 2
Color 7:
Color 8:
Color 9:

This will have two parts. First we will decide which alternate costumes to use for both Jill and Leon. They both have two alternate costumes as the default has been pre-decided upon. We will also be deciding on the colors for the default costume. There are three recolors for both defaults as well as the alternate colors.

For the first part, please submit what you think should take the alternate costume slot for both Jill and Leon. Please only submit one costume for either Jill or Leon. One costume submission per post.

In addition, please submit what alternative color swap for Jill or Leon’s default. Please only submit one color swap for either Jill or Leon. One alternative color swap per post.

When making a submission, please provide the following:

• An image
  • If a color swap, than the name of source it’s referencing
  • Color type
  • Why it should be included.

We will focus on this first part and nail down the two alternate costumes per character along with the three color swaps for the default costume. Next time or once we have all of the costumes and get OK’d by the leadership, we will then proceed with adding color swaps for the two alternate costumes.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Geez, I really need to stop doing this while I’m doing something else. I made another mistake. I meant to have only two votes, not three. I had to reset the voting.

GolisoPower GolisoPower Paraster Paraster Jomosensual Jomosensual
I hate to do this to you but could you all three devote using two votes? I’m sorry for this mistake.
Do I have to do it in the poll or do I need to do it here?

Job 133:

Alt Costume - RE 3 Remake

This costume comes from the RE 3 remake. The color type would be blue I suppose, to match with her shirt. I'm going with this as one of her alt costumes for 2 reasons. First, it's the newest render of her out there and RE 3's remake was just out last year so it's fairly recognizable. The 2nd is that, and I cannot find the link back anywhere, but I know I read that Capcom really likes her new render. It makes a good deal of sense to use this one as one of her alt skins.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job #133:
1624765890829.png

Leon Alt Costume: Resident Evil 2
With Resident Evil 2 Remake having brought the story of Claire and Leon back into the spotlight, it makes sense to give him an alt costume based on his debut appearance! Here, he wears a Raccoon City Police uniform, just like he did on his way to what he thought was gonna be a normal first day on the job.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Do I have to do it in the poll or do I need to do it here?

Job 133:

Alt Costume - RE 3 Remake

This costume comes from the RE 3 remake. The color type would be blue I suppose, to match with her shirt. I'm going with this as one of her alt costumes for 2 reasons. First, it's the newest render of her out there and RE 3's remake was just out last year so it's fairly recognizable. The 2nd is that, and I cannot find the link back anywhere, but I know I read that Capcom really likes her new render. It makes a good deal of sense to use this one as one of her alt skins.
Im sorry to do this to you but the google forms poll please.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Job #133: Submit Alternate Colors for Jill Valentine & Leon Kennedy

Previously, we glanced over adding alternate colors to Jill but nothing that set in stone. Let’s change that by adding alternate costumes and colors for both Jill and Valentine. Unlike in previous alternate costume submissions, Jill and Leon will have numerous alternate costumes to choose from. Here’s how they will break down:

Jill Valentine
Default:
From Resident Evil 1

Color 1
Color 2
Color 3:
Alternate Costume 1:
Color 4:
Color 5:
Color 6:
Alternate Costume 2:
Color 7:
Color 8:
Color 9:

Leon Kennedy
Default: His appearance from Resident Evil 4
Color 1:
Color 2:
Color 3:
Alternate Costume 1:
Color 4:
Color 5:
Color 6:
Alternate Costume: 2
Color 7:
Color 8:
Color 9:

This will have two parts. First we will decide which alternate costumes to use for both Jill and Leon. They both have two alternate costumes as the default has been pre-decided upon. We will also be deciding on the colors for the default costume. There are three recolors for both defaults as well as the alternate colors.

For the first part, please submit what you think should take the alternate costume slot for both Jill and Leon. Please only submit one costume for either Jill or Leon. One costume submission per post.

In addition, please submit what alternative color swap for Jill or Leon’s default. Please only submit one color swap for either Jill or Leon. One alternative color swap per post.

When making a submission, please provide the following:

• An image
  • If a color swap, than the name of source it’s referencing
  • Color type
  • Why it should be included.

We will focus on this first part and nail down the two alternate costumes per character along with the three color swaps for the default costume. Next time or once we have all of the costumes and get OK’d by the leadership, we will then proceed with adding color swaps for the two alternate costumes.
Wait up, before we go any further. Regarding Jill's alternate costumes haven't we "decided" her alternate look? I remember Robotto uses my recolor for his moveset and won? I still have the image.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Wait up, before we go any further. Regarding Jill's alternate costumes haven't we "decided" her alternate look? I remember Robotto uses my recolor for his moveset and won? I still have the image.
I believe we’re redoing all the alts for the infinite characters, as not all had them submitted alongside a moveset, and those that did were decided solely by one person. This will help to streamline it.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I believe we’re redoing all the alts for the infinite characters, as not all had them submitted alongside a moveset, and those that did were decided solely by one person. This will help to streamline it.
So we're doing this backwards from newest to oldest which is I believe either Waluigi or Crash whom already has one listed on the wiki.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yes, Crash and Waluigi’s were already completed. We will revisit Bandana Dee, Octoling, and Stylist on another date.

So far, we have the following submissions:
Alternate Costume #1 for Jill: Resident Evil 3
Alternate Costume #1 for Leon: Resident Evil 2

We need two more for these alternate costumes plus alternate colors for their default (Jill’s Police outfit and Leon’s RE4 leather outfit).

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Yes, Crash and Waluigi’s were already completed. We will revisit Bandana Dee, Octoling, and Stylist on another date.

So far, we have the following submissions:
Alternate Costume #1 for Jill: Resident Evil 3
Alternate Costume #1 for Leon: Resident Evil 2

We need two more for these alternate costumes plus alternate colors for their default (Jill’s Police outfit and Leon’s RE4 leather outfit).
Can I submit both a recolor for the original and an alt costume for 1 character.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Actually Commander_Alph Commander_Alph , yeah, feel free to submit a recolor and an alternate costume. That also goes for everyone as well.

This is an alternate color for Leon’s default

Source: Dr. William Birkin
Color: White
Birkin was the the man who founded the G-Virus which propelled the entire storyline of early Resident Evil. He eventually would face off against against Leon and Claire in his mutated form which he took after injecting himself with the virus to avoid death.
Appearance: This transforms Leon’s leather coat white, gives his hair a light shade of blonde, and gives him a white undershirt and light blue-grey pants

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1624806090010.png

Leon Recolor: Ethan Winters (Beige)
By far one of the best fathers Capcom has ever created since Asura, Ethan Winters was once an ordinary man roped into A Series of Unfortunate Events involving biomutants and psychotic families. Leon's colors give him a bright beige jacket with a grey t-shirt, blue jeans and nice leather shoes, much like in the picture above. It's not entirely faithful, however, as Leon's face isn't obscured. When you go to battle with this color, though, please mind your hands.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Jill's Alt Costume

Resident Evil: Revelations

While not her most popular appearance it is however been used numerous time in other games like Project X Zone, this is basically representing her only modern appearance (not counting remake) since out of the main 4 character she's the second lowest one after Claire.

Jill's Color Palette

White
This color palette makes her clothes all washed out in color in reference to Sherry Birkin, specifically her appearance in Resident Evil 5 as an adult as well as a playable character just like Jill.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Based on submissions,
We have:

Jill Valentine
Default: Blue (RE1)
Color 1: White
Color 2:
Alternate Costume 1: Cyan (RE3)
Alternate Costume 2: Grey (Revelations)

Leon
Default: Brown (RE4)
Color 2: Beige
Alternate Costume 1: Blue (RE2)
Alternate Costume 2:

So we are still waiting for the second default color for Jill and an alternate costume for Leon.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Jill’s alternate costumes are available for alternate colors including one more for her default color.

Leon’s alternate costume one based on his RE2 appearance is also open for alternate colors. He is also waiting for an additional alternate costume. Please submit no more than two unless several hours have passed

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Jill default color: Pink (Marvel vs Capcom 2)

Her pink color palette dyes her clothes varying shades of pink as seen in the bottom left of this image. It is in direct reference to one of her alts in Marvel vs Capcom 2. I have no idea whether it references something or not, but it certainly looks very nice.
Leon alternate costume: Resident Evil Revelations

Since we're including a Resident Evil Revelations costume for Jill, I think it makes sense for Leon to have one as well.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, we have all of the alternate costumes and they were much what we expected to be submitted. From now, we will be adding alternate colors for our default and alternate costumes. If you submitted something previously, then feel free to submit new content.

Jill Valentine
Color 2: Pink
Color 1:
Color 2:
Color 1:
Color 2:

Leon
Color 2:
Color 1:
Color 2:
Alternate Costume 2: Black (Revolutions)
Color 1: Beige
Color 2:

I added the Beige swap to the Revolutions outfit as I felt that this was more appropriate given the costume.

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Ace
Apparently the issue today concerns alternative costumes. I have not thought about anything except what I had written about Abe from Oddworld series.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be continuing Jill and Leon alternate colors until tomorrow. If none have been filled up, then they will be decided upon by the leadership team. Please refer to this post concerning which slots are available:

Alright, we have all of the alternate costumes and they were much what we expected to be submitted. From now, we will be adding alternate colors for our default and alternate costumes. If you submitted something previously, then feel free to submit new content.

Jill Valentine
Color 2: Pink
Color 3:
Color 1:
Color 2:
Color 3:
Color 1:
Color 2:
Color 3:

Leon
Color 2:
Color 3:
Color 1:
Color 2:
Color 3:
Alternate Costume 2: Black (Revolutions)
Color 1: Beige
Color 2:
Color 3:

I added the Beige swap to the Revolutions outfit as I felt that this was more appropriate given the costume.
Forms response chart. Question title: Please vote on the top three Online Game Modes you think would be best for the game and makes the most sense. You can vote for your own.. Number of responses: 6 responses.

This doesn't reflect BowserKing's vote for Spirit Island which pushes it up to 3 votes. Based on the following results, Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 's Boss Raid submissions was the clear winner! You can read more about it here.

JOB 132: Raid Boss

When you select the Raid Boss mode, you and three other random players (or friends) will choose your fighters and team up against a much stronger version of a boss from Infinite. These bosses, I must stress, are very difficult to defeat, and winning is about as easy as doing well in Cruel Smash. Winning will net you tons of good rewards such as Golden Tickets for Classic Mode, Gold, or powerful Spirits. There is also a separate GSP for this mode from the normal ranked online. Having higher GSP lets you fight tougher bosses and be aided by stronger teammates with similar GSP to you.

We will now be progressing to our next job. We continue to chug away at the project and little by little strive to get the product ready for launch. I always try to come up with interesting ideas and concepts but, sometimes, I feel certain jobs fall flat. Regardless, I appreciate all of the help and dedication the people show to this project. I am very proud of this project and the amount of work you all have poured into it.

Actually, it is quite ironic that the Boss Raid submission won as we actually have a Boss Submission Job planned! I took the liberty of adjusting the job slightly to reflect this addition.

Job #134: Submit Two Bosses. One that is only a Boss Sphere and one that only appears in Boss Raid
Perhaps you can tell which changes I made to this job. Yes, we will be submitting two bosses so we will have two categories to vote on. These Boss submissions are only for either the Boss Sphere and the Boss Raid. These bosses can be first party or second party but MUST BE FROM A CURRENT FRANCHISES WITHIN INFINITE. This includes franchises represented by a character, stage, assist trophy, or item but will not include franchises represented by Music or Spirits.

Boss Sphere Only

Normally, most of the bosses save for a select few are available as a Boss Sphere. This is a mechanic, similar in theory to Dragoon parts, where players collect three Boss Spheres. Once collected, this forms of the boss who rampages across the stage. Rathalos, Galleom, and Marx has been included along with newer additions like Nemesis Tyrant, Ender Dragon, Mega Rayquaza, Devil, and more. This time, we are adding one that appears only as a Boss SPhere.

What we are looking for in a submission is a boss character who isn't what you would call a "final boss". Since it wont be included anywhere else other than a Boss Sphere, this one can be more of a starting boss, off-shoot boss, or even a powerful mini-boss. Based on some of the current bosses, Yellow Devil would probably fit.

Boss Raid Only
Since Boss Raid bosses are more powerful forms of the current list of Bosses, lets include a boss who probably is already superpowered. This boss can be a final boss or even a secret boss.

When submitting, please provide the following info:
  • Name​
  • Series​
  • What the boss does including attacks, techniques, and moves​
  • Where the boss is fought​
  • Why the boss should be included​

In other news, based on the above poll results, we are adding the Mokujin/Tetsujin from Tekken as Smash Dungeon enemies.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 134:

Raid Boss - Eternatus from Pokemon Sword and Shield

The stage is the top of Hammerlock Energy Plant from Pokemon Sword and Shield. The song is a remake of Enternatus vs. Zacian and Zamazenta song from the actual boss fight to make it sound more like boss fight music.(no idea if I can use this to submit new music or not, if not let me know and I can change it)

Opening:
The player's character walks approaches Enternatus, who is in regular form at that period of time. Enternatus then gigantamaxes into the form seen above

Attacks:
Flamethrower - Enternatus will use flamethrower across the stage, going from side to side.
GigantaMax Cannon - Enternatus will unleash this attack at the player in a solid and wide beam, causing high damage and knockback.
Toxic - Enternatus will launch poison out, causing poison damage to players it hits and poison spots on the ground for a short period of time
Enternabeam - This is Enternatus's most powerful attack. It will only use it when 3/4th of it's damage is lost and functions as a more powerful version of GigantaMax Cannon. This move will also instantly break shields if attempted, mirroring how the move in the game stuns other Pokemon

Eternatus will have hitboxes on the hand and arm. When defeated it'll turn back into original Enternatus and appear to faint

Boss Sphere - King Hippo

King Hippo would run around the stage throwing out heavy boxing punches that would deal a lot of damage and knockback. While moving around the stage he keeps his stomach covered up, and in that state he's invincible. When he goes for a punch though he moves his arms, making his stomach punchable and allowing you to do damage to him, much as it goes in the Punch Out games.

King Hippo feels like a good add as Punch Out has a solid amount of characters to be used but not a ton that necessarily have a shot at being playable. Feels like being a boss or AT is the next best thing and King Hippo is a pretty popular character from the game, so why not use him here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom