• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Job #100: GLaDOS
400px-GLaDOS_P2.png

The villain of the Portal series and easily its most iconic character, GLaDOS has certainly made her mark on gaming history. However, given the Portal series' tenuous connection to Nintendo (with only the Bridge Constructor spinoff being on the Switch), it seems unlikely that it would be represented by a fighter. Also, if it did get a fighter, it couldn't be GLaDOS unless we figure out how to make a fighter that's suspended from the ceiling. So I think an Assist Trophy would make for a good amount of Portal representation for now.

When summoned, GLaDOS would remain suspended in the background for a while. Whenever a fighter is launched by a strong attack, she'll create portals directly in their flight path, causing them to come out at a different position with the same velocity. Whenever the player that summoned her lands an attack, she'll use this ability to move them closer to the blast zone or below the stage. When her summoner gets hit instead, she'll use the ability to move them further away from the blast zone. Or she might use the portal to bounce you off the stage and back through the portal in the opposite direction. In general, she'd be an interesting and unique Assist Trophy who'd provide a buff to both kill power and survivability.

Oh, also, she'd sass you the whole time.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
(Forgive me for the rough/lack of transparentizing, this is what the wiki had)
Job 100 - Robo Shark
1620510898291.png
Robo_shark.png

The Robo Shark is one of the Top-Secret Lab Sharks of the mobile app Hungry Shark Evolution, an arcade-style game about playing as a shark and eating whatever you can fit in your mouth. A powerful shark at the time, and still pretty decent nowadays, it has the ability to fly with rocket thrusters and spit out mines that destroy almost anything they hit. It later appeared in the sequel, Hungry Shark World, as one of the highest-tier sharks in the game, keeping the same abilities. Note that Hungry Shark World actually does have a console port, which is why I'm allowed to submit this in the first place.

When summoned, the Robo Shark would fly around and start snapping at anything it comes close to, damaging fighters and eating any items lying around. It will also spit out explosive mines from time to time, dealing heavy damage. There's a 50/50% chance for it to appear in it's Hungry Shark Evolution design or it's Hungry Shark World design.

I'm submitting this because I can, because it'd be fun to have a robot shark flying around, and because there's no way this would get voted in for a fighter. I'd do something like the great white, but this guy can move around on land without issue and would work better for the platform-based gameplay of Smash.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
This should be the last of the Pokémon from the spirit Task! Thank you to everyone who submitted spirits for this task. There will be more spirit tasks going forward, however they may not be as regularly timed as spirit themes (which I believe we will be starting a new one on Monday). We will try to make them relevant to other current content being submitted at the time, however this may not always be the case. Additionally, since the spirit team is not fully familiar with every game series, suggestions for future spirit tasks are welcomed. Examples of what we are looking for include (but are not limited to), submit the remaining Panel de Pon fairies, submit the remaining Hyrules Warriors: AoC playable characters, Submit the remaining Metroid Prime hunters, Submit the remaining FZero GX roster, Submit the remaining Punch-Out!! Wii Boxers, etc. Include the list of characters to be spirited, what theme unites them, and why they should be included, and we will consider the list for future spirit tasks.

Pokémon spirit submissions will close on Monday. We will also likely be doing a spirit theme for whichever series is added through this assist trophy job so keep that in mind when voting.

1620510610948.png
Bonsly (Pokémon Diamond & Pearl)
Class: Novice
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Beastball Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Summon from the cores of Sudowoodo, Ditto, and Lloid
1620510626516.png
Munchlax (Pokémon Diamond & Pearl)
Type: Primary Neutral, 0 Slots
Effect: Weight ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny King K. Rool x4 (Black)
  • Stage: Pokémon Stadium 2
  • Music Track: Route 209
  • Match: HP (100)
  • Conditions: The enemy is hard to launch, Hazard: Slumber Floow
Spewpa (Pokémon X & Y)
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Critical-Health Defense ↑, 1 Slot
  • Purchase from Beedle's Tent
1620511495996.png
1620511512529.png

1620511533374.png
1620511566258.png
Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, & Tapu Fini (Pokémon Sun & Moon)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Grab, 3 Slots
Effect: Energy Shot Attack/Resistance ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Pikachu (Libre), Jigglypuff (Sun Hat), Incineroar (Black), Greninja (Purple)
  • Stage: Tortimer Island
  • Music Track: The Battle at the Summit!
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: Reinforcements will appear after each fighter is defeated, Only certain pokemon will emerge from Poké Balls (Tapu Koko), Hazard Floor: Shock, Slumber, Sticky, Ice
1620512253890.png
Fletchling (Pokémon X & Y)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Air Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny Falco x4 (Red)
  • Stage: Kalos League (Fire Chamber)
  • Music Track: Battle! (Wild Pokémon X & Y)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Forward Aerial, Only certain pokemon will emerge from Poké Balls (Fletchling)
1620512775278.png
Gogoat (Pokémon X & Y)
Type: Primary Neutral
Effect: Impact Run
  • Puppet Fighter: Ivysaur (White)
  • Stage: Helios Prism Tower
  • Music Track: Battle! (Trainer X & Y)
  • Conditions: The enemy's dash deals damage, Only certain Pokémon emerge from Poké Balls (Gogoat)
1620513156740.png
Galarian Meowth (Pokémon Sword & Shield)
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Made of Metal
  • Summon from the cores of Meowth, Lord Frederik, and Metal Sonic
1620513620902.png
(I decided not to group the remaining Ultra Beasts together as unlike other legendary duos and trios they are completely different other than version exclusivity, so picking ability, stage, and other details were tough to make sense for both.)
Buzzwole (Pokémon Sun & Moon)
Effect: Lifesteal
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Incineroar (Default)
  • Stage: Kongo Jungle
  • Conditions: The enemy has powered up Fist Attacks
1620513642648.png
Pheromosa (Pokémon Sun & Moon)
Effect: Speed ↑ (Would have done Foot Attack ↑, but both Hitmonlee and Blaziken are already Primary Attack Advanced Foot Attack ↑ Pokémon spirits lol)
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Zero Suit Samus (White)
  • Stage: Gerudo Valley
  • Conditions: The enemy has powered up Foot Attacks
1620514093541.png
Xurkitree (Pokémon Sun & Moon)
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Electric Attack ↑ ↑, 2 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Mr. Game & Watch (Default)
  • Stage: Northern Cave
  • Conditions: Hazard: Zap Floor, The enemy has an instant Final Smash
1620514214184.png
Celesteela (Pokémon Sun & Moon)
Type: Primary Shield, 1 Slot
Effect: Weight ↑ ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant R.O.B. (Light Blue)
  • Stage: Distant Planet
  • Conditions: The enemy has increased Defense, The enemy deals damage when falling
1620514563665.png
Kartana (Pokémon Sun & Moon)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Killing Edge Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny Marth (White)
  • Stage: Field of Hope
  • Conditions:
1620514771825.png
Guzzlord (Pokémon Sun & Moon)
Type: Primary Grab, 2 Slots
Effect: Unflinching Charged Smashes
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Kirby (Black)
  • Stage: Raccoon City
  • Music Track: Unstoppable Nemesis
  • Match: HP (300)
  • Conditions: The enemy has increased Attack & Defense, The enemy favors Neutral Special
1620515227903.png
Urshifu (Single Strike) (Pokémon Sword & Shield Isle of Armor)
Type: Primary Attack, 2 Slots
Effect: Critical Hit ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Incineroar (Black), Giant incineroar (Red)
  • Stage: Murasame Castle
  • Music Track: Battle Tower (Sword & Shield)
  • Match: Stock (2)
  • Conditions: Certain items will appear in large numbers (Beehive), Reinforcements will spawn after the opponent is defeated
1620515238870.png
Urshifu (Rapid Blows) (Pokémon Sword & Shield Isle of Armor)
Type: Primary Shield, 2 Slots
Effect: Water Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Greninja (Grey), Giant Greninja (Blue)
  • Stage: Tomodachi Life
  • Music Track: Battle Tower (Sword & Shield)
  • Match: Stock (2)
  • Conditions: Certain items will appear in large numbers (Beehive), Reinforcements will spawn after the opponent is defeated

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mosty likely, which kinda leads to a worry of mine I mentioned in the discord. Eventually we're going to have to make some tough calls/cuts on characters or a lot of them are going to get left out of the game. Like I'd personally just rather get into that now instead of going to DLC without doing that and having a ton of characters who should get something in Smash be left out completely. I think that's what Venus was going for here too, but he also submitted Frogger so I guess I'm not sure.

That's just my personal philosophy on it though. I know deconfirming isn't fun and killing off characters left and right isn't something that's going to keep people invested in playing. I'm not really sure what the solution is I guess since nobody is going to start voluntarily killing off their own favorite characters, just something I feel like should get tossed out there while we're sitting on the half way point on the base roster.
That wasn’t the entire thought process going into it but that’s a legitimate concern for me as I plan the project out. I always try to be careful how I word job descriptions and requirements as, in the past, it backfired on me. This was one of those times where I part of me wishes I said “iconic and popular character submissions” as, and I’m sorry if I anger people, most of the submissions aren’t exactly household names. Then again, I do try and keep our jobs open-ended to allow a variety of unique submissions.

The matter of the fact is that we have entered the last half of our project. Going in, things are going to be a bit more convoluted and the stakes will be higher. There is a chance that you’re most wanted character may never be included in the game if you keep waiting for newcomer jobs. Eventually, assist trophies, stages, and even Spirits are going to get closed up once we launch the game. In the games timeline, it’s April. Our game releases in late November, just in time for Black Friday. We are coming down to the wire.

As for my submission, I was tied between Akane from Dead or Alive, Altair from Assassin’s Creed, and, my most wanted, Mortal Kombat’s Scorpion. I chose Frogger as I legitimately wanted Frogger as an AT since Brawl lol.

Edit: I’ve been seen and been apart of community projects that adds your Waddle Dees, Isaacs, and Waluigis along with Peter Griffin, Plank from Ed,
Edd, and Eddy and Clippy from Microsoft. I know that has appeal to people to try and jam as much off the wall content into the game cause “why the hell not”. We are trying to create a tried and true Smash game that lives up the legacy that Smash created. Buck Bumble shattered that legacy. We need to pick up the pieces and improve.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, the submissions are in and the results have been indeed crazy. It’s easy to tell that people were playing it safe by submitting characters from series that could theoretically not be affected by not being included as a character. As always, ranked voting is active and you May vote for your own submission for choices 2 and 3. Also, as I’m interested in seeing people’s thoughts on these submissions, please indicate why you voted for each one. This will help us in the future as the game gets planned out.

Here are the submissions:

Peppino (Pizza Tower) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Ink Bendy (Bendy and the Ink Machine) C chocolatejr9
Bastion (Overwatch) cashregister9 cashregister9
Blinx the Cat (Blinx: The Time Shifter) CheeseAnton CheeseAnton
Sakura Shinguji Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming
Frogger (Frogger) Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Space Invaders (Space Invader) R Ramen Tentoku
Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project) Jomosensual Jomosensual
Space Wars Stars & Ships (Space Wars ) Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Crewmates & Imposters (Among Us) Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone) Speed Weed Speed Weed
Hat Kid (A Hat in Time) Yiptap Yiptap
Ulala (Space Channel 5) Commander_Alph Commander_Alph
Protagonist (E.V.O.)
Spyro the Dragon (Spyro) Krookodilian Krookodilian
GLADoS (Portal) ahemtoday ahemtoday
Robo Shark SharkLord SharkLord

If I missed a submission, please assume the voting will be paused and avoid posting your votes. Please contact myself, Ramen Tengoku, Krookodilian, or Mr. Robotto about restarting the voting.

I hardly ever get my votes in at all and never super early but I’m doing them now.

1. Sakura Shinguji: I totally respect Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming throwing out their most wanted into the ring for consideration. This takes guts and determination. I really admire this and I think this is a perfect example of the sort of sacrifices we will have to make going into the halfway Mark.

2. Hat Kid (we have a Hat in Time music and spirits so we might as well as add in the Assist as well. Seems logical to me and the character is quite popular.)

3. GLADoS (Quite the off the wall but fun addition that I think would truly make the viewers either pop off or scratch their heads. Truly an unique submission I thought.)

Ulala, Bastion, Spyro, Crewmates, Reimu, Space Invaders, and Stars & Ships were also high up there for me. Great submissions!

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
Assist Trophy Voting

1. Frogger - I voted for him because he's an icon of gaming just as notable as characters like Pac-Man and Mario.
2. Sakura Shinguji - You know damn well why I voted for her XD
3. GLaDoS - I voted for her because Portal is incredible, and I want to hear her snarkily insult the entire cast.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
1. GLADoS - Portal is rad, and GLADoS is easily the best character and really wouldn’t work that well as a playable fighter.
2. Reimu - I think she definitely deserves some kind of recognition. I’m just unsure if she should be playable.
3. Frogger - Hard to imagine an awesome moveset for Frogger, were he playable. However, I like the idea for him as an assist.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
  1. Space Invaders - It just makes sense, and won't affect cause any deconfirmations
  2. Frogger - Ditto
  3. EVO Protagonist - Because frick it, evolution is cool

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Space Invaders (Taito are legends and any content would be great)
2. GLaD0s (Portal is a fantastic game and GLaD0s is the most iconic part)
3. Sakura (One of my most wanted characters but I don't see her becoming playable in this project)

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
1. Space Invaders: it such a big miss if we exclude them from this job, probably the most iconic game in history with the same legacy as Mario and Pac-Man.

2. Ulala: probably one of my favorite characters in video game, I love myself another rhythm representation.

3. Blinx: I only vote him just because of the "Poorly Aged Things" Twitter account.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
ATs:

1. Hat Kid - always liked her, but I don't see her as fighter material.
2. Peppino - my own submission. Bias.
3. Amogus - sounds like a really fun AT

Trying to protect Space Invader for a playable role.

BTW, I personally would've made this prompt "a highly requested character to make an AT", but that's just me

Last edited:

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
1. Space Invaders: This absolutely makes sense as an inclusion. While they're not impossible to make a fighter (few characters are), I think this role would suit them just fine for now.
2. GLaDOS: Wouldn't have submitted her if I didn't think she was a good idea.
3. Ulala: I like Space Channel 5, and this concept as an AT sounds fun.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
1. Space Invaders - It definetly deserves SOMETHING in Smash, but I can't see a fighter working, so this'll have to do.
2. Ink Bendy - Obligoratory self-vote, as I doubt anybody else will vote for this. Plus, I think I came up with something interesting enough.
3. Blinx the Cat - I grew up with the Blinx games, so seeing him get acknowledged AT ALL is good enough for me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1. Spyro - Popular request, just doesn't stand a ghost of a chance. Should still be here on some form

2. Space Invaders - iconic franchise not currently represented that may not work well for a full on fighter, but should still be here in some regard. Also, own submission bias

3. Frogger - Again, classic character that might not be high priority enough for a fighter role, but should still be in regardless

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
1. Spyro - Look, this hurts to say, but it seems like Spyro doesn't have much of a shot with Crash already in the game as playable. Spyro rules though and deserves content in Smash. It would almost feel wrong for Spyro to not be here at all with Crash as playable, and since a Spyro AT still means Spyro content is in the game I'll take it. As far as music, stages, and enemies for the dungeon and adventure modes go Spyro has a ton to offer.

2. Reimu - I explained it once already but I'll do it again. I don't think Touhou is big enough outside of Japan to have a playable rep in Smash. We also have plenty of characters who fit that bill as well. Touhou content getting the game isn't a bad thing though, it is big enough in Japan for stuff to get in. I just need to see more popularity in the west first before saying Reimu should be playable. In the meantime being an AT can help with that, much like how Takamaru got promoted to playable after spending a few games in that spot first

3. Space Invader - Extremely iconic game that deserves a major role in Smash. There's no real playable fighter potential here I dont think but it's a perfect AT.

Very big HMs to the Crewmates and Glados who were both incredible suggestions.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
1. Spyro - Reasons mentioned in the initial post.
2. Hat Kid - Why not?
3. Amogus - When the imposter is SUS!!11111!!!11!111111!!!!!!!!!1! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Honorable mentions to Reimu and Ink Bendy, it was a close call for them.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
1. Sakura Shinguji

Sakura Wars music slaps and I would love Sakura/Gemini/whoever as a fighter but given the circumstances I doubt it will happen. This could be a good way to implement more spirits/music from the series without a new fighter. Plus the submission was high quality

2. Spyro

Spyro

3. Space Invaders

Surprised they aren't a cameo or an enemy or anything

Last edited:

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
Sugestions:
Kratos
Lara Croft
Raymam
Rocjet Team Meow
Mii Mage
Tetris
PC games characters, indie characters, mobile characters, ocidental characters...

Paraster

Smash Lord
1. Hat Kid (I love A Hat In Time and Hat Kid, but there's quite a few characters I'd prefer as fighters over her even just among the indie scene. And her using her hats would be fun. (And this would be a good excuse to present the Hat Kid spirit I've been holding off on.)
2. Imposter & Crewmates (The proposed gameplay for this AT sounds like a really goofy and fun concept that reflects the game well.)
3. Spyro (See what I said about Hat Kid minus the mention of the indie scene.)

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Sugestions:
Kratos
Lara Croft
Raymam
Rocjet Team Meow
Mii Mage
Tetris
PC games characters, indie characters, mobile characters, ocidental characters...
Welcome to the thread! Please read this copypasta to learn how we run things here!

Hello potential developer!
Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sequel Project - now known as Super Smash Bros. Infinite! We are very excited to see that you have expressed interest in joining our project. Here are some FAQs regarding our project:

Is this actually going to be a fan game?
Unfortunately, this is just a creative brainstorming project. We are only coming up with ideas on how this game will function, what characters it will have, and how different it will be from its predecessor, Ultimate.

Cool! How do I submit a character/stage/assist trophy/etc.?
This project is run on a job-by-job basis. This means that the thread creator, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom or the Executive Assistants, ( Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , @Mr. Robotto, and Krookodilian Krookodilian ) will be providing prompts regularly for us developers to answer. These prompts can range from specific (Submit a Halloween Themed character) to vague (Suggest a new first-party franchise for our next character). Once some time has passed after the prompt is given, we will vote on the suggestions, with the winning suggestion(s) making it to the final game. This means that we won't have the opportunity to suggest characters/stages/etc. until the prompt itself is given to us. Furthermore, when we do add characters, keep in mind that we try to keep the newcomers different. For example, after having Jill & Leon as our Game Awards newcomers, we were unable to submit Officer Howard as our next newcomer because they would be too similar (anime cop with a gun that kills otherworldly monsters). This doesn't mean that you would not be able to suggest them again later, it just means we can't have two similar characters back to back. Again, we will have specific times to suggest characters, so please hold onto your ideas for then!

What about Spirits and Music?
As with other parts of the game, we will be submitting spirits on a case-by-case basis, in order to account for the work our Spirit Team does. The two main times we will submit spirits will be after a new character is revealed and when a spirit event is made. Spirit events are week long submissions that are themed around a particular... theme. This can be things like holidays, such as Easter, genres, such as fighting games, to more abstract concepts, like inanimate objects. We do have set rules, about submitting spirits, however. During spirit events, we will only accept 3 submissions per user and each submission is approved based on the discretion of the Spirit Team. Some examples of spirits that will be rejected are real life hardware, such as gaming consoles and accessories, spirits with no official art, and spirits that will increase the age rating. Additionally, when submitting spirits, it is highly encouraged to follow the format listed below to provide the Spirits Team with the information required to add them to the wiki.

In terms of music, we have a document on the main page. Music will be added periodically to prevent the document from filling up too fast. Each universe has a cap number, such as 40, that will be the maximum number of allowed songs. Additionally, this cap will be capped by a second, temporary cap, so you it is presented as 15/40. This means that of the 40 songs that will be added throughout the project's lifespan, only 15 will be accepted at the moment. This cap is raised every so often, and the maximum may be increased by adding a stage/character to the project later on. Like with spirits, we will be accepting music on a case-by-case basis. Songs that have difficulty negotiating for, songs with little to no relation with Nintendo or the characters in the project, or series with too many songs will be removed. Fan remixes are allowed, provided you give credit.

Wait, a wiki?
Yeah, we have a cool wiki. You'll find almost everything related to the project on this site.

That's about all I can think of for the project right now! Please enjoy your stay and we look forward to working with you!

D

Deleted member

createsmash.png
Many moons ago, we had a dedicated user group of individuals led by our trusted leader @God Robert's Cousin who tried to make a Smash game here on Smashboards. Not actually developing it; just through typing and brainstorming. This included everything from characters, stages, and more but the project took a while and never was completed. With Christmas upon us, I thought now was a good time to launch a slimmer-down, version of what we had way back when.

Premise
Nintendo wants a successor to Smash Ultimate for their new next-Gen console and they want it like Ultimate but bigger and better. Everyone is here....again!! The entire Smash Ultimate cast is here with even more characters and content!​

But Sakurai needs help so we’ve been hired to help out with the conceptualizing, planning, and pre-development phase. Our job is to listen to what Ninty wants and implement it successfully into Smash! Can we do it or will our product flip? Will we add tripping or will we add wavedashing? What characters will we include?

Staff
Director
Deputy Director
Graphics Team
Quality Insurance
Character Development Team
Voting Official
Discord Manager
Wikia Manager
Developer Partner List
You can become a Developer Partner by just pinging me using the @ mark when you post a Developer Suggestion and saying “I want to join” or something along those lines. That being said, participating in this thread regularly will automatically award you developer status.

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Content
Below is a list of content confirmed for Super Smash Bros. Infinite and has a presence on the Super Smash Bros. Infinite wiki
Game
Characters
Newcomers
Stages
Wigglytuff Guild​
Items
Balloon​
Bomb Rocks​
Bonneter​
Cape Feather​
Ender Pearl​
Goku’s Staff​
Lollipop​
Phoenix Down​
Rainmaker​
Rock Pikmin​
Shield Monitor​
Snowflake​
Spinner​
Spirit Stone Flashlight​
Sprinkles​
Assist Trophies
Buzz Bomber​
Mona
Muddy Mole​
Pokey​
Pokeball Pokemon
Cinderace​
Dracovish​
Dragapult​
Galarian Meowth​
Inteleon​
Kecleon​
Meowstic​
Metapod​
Rillaboom​
Ultra Necrozma​
Wigglytuff​
Boss Spheres
Duon
Marx
Death Egg Robot​
Devil​
Mii Fighter Costumes Headgear
Skeleton Skull​
Firefighter Hat​
Zombie Mask​
Gorilla Mask​
Superhero Mask​
Royal Gentleman's Hat & Wig​
Royal Lady's Wig​
Elf Cap​
Knight Helmet​
Diving Suit Helmet​
Gangster Cap​
Primid Mask​
Bowser's Mask​
Pauline Hat & Wig​
Tingle Cap​
Pomemon Trainer (Male) Cap​
Pokemon Trainer (Female) Cap​
Ball Guy Mask​
Magikarp Cap​
Galarian Slowbro Cap​
Ness's Cap​
Robin (Male) Wig​
Robin (Female) Wig​
Gatekeeper Helmet​
Captain Syrup Bandana & Wig​
Garret Wig​
Raiden Mask & Wig​
Joker's Mask & Wig​
Terry's Hat & Wig​
Crash Cap​
Reporter's Wig​
Wrestler's Mask​
Mr. X's Mask & Hat​
Viewtiful Joe Mask​
Servbot Helmet​
Sukapon Helmet​
Buck Bumble Mask​
Larry the Bird Mask​
All Mii’s Classes
CEO Outfit​
Larry the Bird​
Mii Brawler
Dinosaur Suit​
Firefighter Outfit​
Zombie Outfit​
Gorilla with a Cage Suit​
Primid Outfit​
Bowser Outfit​
Pauline Outfit​
Tingle Outfit​
Pokemon Trainer (Male & Female) Outfit​
Ball Guy Outfit​
Captain Syrupt Outfit​
Terry Outfit​
Crash Outfit​
Ringside Outfit​
Mr. X Outfit​
Viewtiful Joe Outfit​
Servbot Outfit​
Sukapon Outfit​
Mii Swordfighter
Chef Outfit​
Royal (Male & Female) Outfit​
Santa's Elf Outfit​
Neandrathal Outfit​
Knight Armor Outfit​
Ness's Outfit​
Robin (Male & Female) Outfit​
Gatekeeper Outfit​
Garret Outfit​
Raiden Outfit​
Joker Outfit​
Mii Gunner
Diving Suit Outfit​
Gangster Outfit​
Kumatora Outfit​
Galarian Slowbro Outfit​
Buck Bumble Outfit​
Modes
Spirits
ARMS
Music
ARMS
Smash Dungeon Enemies
Goomba (Mario)​
Koopa Troopa/Paratroopa​
Tyranitar (Pokémon)​
Gulpin (Pokémon)​
Polar Bear (Ice Climbers)​
Risen Infected (Fire Emblem)​
Swooping Switchbig (Pikmin)​
Tarantula & Scorpion (Animal Crossing)​
Duck (Duck Hunt)​
The Cell (ARMS)​
Primid (Smash)​
Aurora (Smash)​
Shell Chimeras (Astral Chain)​
Moto Bug (Sonic)​
Mettaur (Mega Man)​
Pixie (SMT/Persona)​
Jack Frost (SMT/Persona)​
Slime (Dragon Quest)​
Buzzbomb (Banjo-Kazooie)​
Witch (Minecraft)​
The Granados (Resident Evil)​
Pookas (Dig-Dug)​
Mars People (Metal Slug)​
Miscellaneous Information

Roster
This roster will be more traditional than Ultimate with what we had in last games with a more expansive starting roster. Besides adding more newcomers, numerous veterans will be greatly updated to give them new moves and mechanics. Echoes will be included again with some veteran Echoes either getting slightly updated or joining their updated base fighter.

27 (including Echoes)
Golden Icarus Golden Icarus

Isaac from Golden Sun

#83 Isaac
Golden Sun

#64ε. Octoling
Splatoon

#85 Waluigi

Super Mario Bros.

#86 Crash
Crash Bandicoot

#87 Stylist
Style Savvy​
1609303053615.png

#88 Ashley
Wario
1609303053615.png

#54ε Medusa
Kid Icarus
1609303053615.png

#89. Barista
Rhythm Heaven
1609303053615.png

#90. Jill Valentine
Resident Evil
1609303053615.png
#90ε. Leon Kennedy
Resident Evil​
1609303053615.png

#91. Takamaru
Mysterious Castle Murasame

Smashboards Project Roster2.png

Thanks to @Otoad64

Samus

Crawl: Morph Ball
Samus now has a crawl wherein she enters the Morph Ball.

Down Tilt: Bomb
Samus’ down tilt is her old down special. It can be used while moving, but not in the air.

Down Special: Beam Select
Samus’ new down special allows her to switch which beam she uses, which affects the attacks that use her arm cannon (her new forward tilt, new forward smash, up smash, and forward air). You select them similarly to Shulk’s Monado Arts, but they’re permanent and don’t switch back between stocks. You can tell which beam Samus has equipped via an icon next to her damage meter, and by the color of her arm cannon. She has four options:
  • Plasma Beam: Located on the bottom, with a green fiery icon. Samus starts with this beam equipped by default at the start of the match. It behaves similarly to her old moveset, being associated with close-range fire attacks. The most notable difference is that the fire is green now, in reference to the beam’s coloration in Super Metroid. Basically, this is the “balanced beam” of the four.
  • Ice Beam: Located on the top, with a blue snowflake icon. This beam fires blasts of ice with low damage and low knockback, but good frame data. Some of its moves have a freezing effect that can allow you to extend combos. Basically, this is the “speed beam” of the four.
  • Wave Beam: Located on the left, with a purple icon that has circles and a lightning bolt. The Wave Beam uses purple, circular energy with electric effects, and attacks with it tend to be slow but powerful. In addition, Wave Beam attacks tend to send the opponent at odd angles or move in a sine wave pattern themselves. Basically, this is the “power beam” of the four.
  • Spazer Beam: Located on the right, with a yellow icon that depicts three beams. The Spazer Beam goes out the furthest from Samus’ blaster, making it most suited for zoning. In addition, the Spazer always fires three projectiles at once, which changes some of Samus’ multi-hitting attacks like her forward-air and up-smash. Basically, this is the “range beam”.

Forward Air
The beam she has selected actually affects the way in which Samus performs this move.
  • With the Plasma Beam, she fires five green explosions from top to bottom, same as she always has (except for the color).
  • With the Ice Beam, she instead fires five blasts of freezing air from the lowest position to the highest - the opposite of how she normally does it.
  • With the Wave Beam, she has a blast of purple energy in the highest position, then in the lowest, then in the second highest, then in the second lowest, then in the middle.
  • With the Spazer Beam, she only shoots three lasers at the top, middle, and bottom positions. Unlike the rest, these lasers are actually projecties, albeit ones that don’t travel too far. This same change actually applies for her up smash as well.

Forward Tilt
Samus’ forward tilt has her shoot a shot from her arm cannon. This attack can be performed while moving, like Mega Man’s forward tilt, but it can be angled.
  • The Plasma Beam’s shot is a simple green projectile shot.
  • The Ice Beam’s shot is a blue shot that freezes.
  • The Wave Beam’s shot is a purple shot that moves slower and travels in a sine wave motion. It can travel through the stage.
  • The Spazer Beam fires three shots, which go further than those of the other beams.

Forward Smash: Charge Beam
Samus’ forward smash has her switch to the Ice Beam and charge a shot. This move can be angled. Its projectiles are basically bigger, more impressive versions of the shots fired by her forward tilt.

Neutral Special: Charge Combo
While similar to Charge Shot, this move is drastically affected by which beam she has equipped, and is now inspired by Special Charge Beam Attacks from Super Metroid and Charge Combos from Metroid Prime. Just like before, though, it’s a chargeable projectile that can be canceled while still keeping the charge.
  • Like with most moves, the Plasma Beam’s Charge Combo is simply the old move with some new visuals. This time, it’s a circular shot with four rings spiralling around it.
  • The Ice Beam’s Charge Combo is a blast of ice surrounded by four twinkling sparks. Upon hitting something, it has a wide-ranged “explosion” of ice that freezes anything it comes into contact with.
  • The Wave Beam’s Charge Combo is an unbroken stream of purple, wavy electricity whose length depends on how long it’s charged. It has the highest charge time of all of them.
  • The Spazer Beam’s Charge Combo goes the furthest, and fires three lasers that have slight homing properties.

Final Smash: Hyper Beam
Replacing the Zero Laser is this Final Smash, based on the ending of Super Metroid. Samus actually gets a fifth beam type, the Hyper Beam, marked with a rainbow Metroid icon. It combines the best traits of all the beams: the speed of the Ice Beam, the power of the Wave Beam, and the range of the Spazer Beam. It fires glowing rainbow beams. Samus gets to use the Hyper Beam for about 12 seconds before going back to whatever beam she had before.

Young Link
This version of Young Link allows him to use his Down Special to cycle between his transformation masks; these being Deku, Goron, and Zora. This would obviously alter Young Link’s stats significantly when changing between these masks.

Deku Link:
  • Weight: 2/10
  • Size: 4/10
  • Speed: 6/10
  • Power: 2/10
Goron Link
  • Weight: 9/10
  • Size: 7/10
  • Speed: 3/10
  • Power: 10/10
Zora Link
  • Weight: 6/10
  • Size: 7/10
  • Speed: 4/10
  • Power: 2/10

These transformations, as mentioned earlier, are accessed via Down Special which is Mask Change. This has a cooldown timer of 20 seconds in between each change with a 5 second transformation animation. Young Link’s default form still retains its same moveset but replaces the Bomb with Mask Change.

Deku Link:
  • Neutral Special: Deku Bubble - This is a chargeable attack which fires a bubble from Deku Link’s mouth. It does minimal damage but has higher than usual knockback. Charging the attack increases the damage output while also increasing the knockback.
  • Side Special: Deku Spin - Deku spins forward while rapidly kicking. Pressing special while moving forward increases the amount of spins for more damage. This attack can be used as a horizontal recovery tool.
  • Up Special: Flower Burst - Deku Link enters into a Deku Flower. This recovery move allows Deku Link to charge up the attack which increases its damage output and recovery distance. This will shoot Deku Link high into the air and will then cause him to enter into a freefall state. Pressing the Special button before this freefall state initiates the Deku Copter which allows Deku Link to sprout two flower petals. Deku Link can then glide down to safety. Damage animations are applied to when Deku Link shoots up from the Deku Flower as well as damage dealt from the flower petal copter blades.
  • Taunts
    • Up: Deku Link spins in place.
    • Side: Deku Link sits down and falls asleep with a bubble blowing from his nose.
    • Down: Deku Link shakes his head sadly while looking downward.
Gordon Link:
  • Neutral Special: Powder Keg - Goron Link pulls out a Powder Keg which can be placed, thrown, rolled, or carried. It won’t explode on its own and must need an outside force to detonate it such as a fire attack or being thrown several times. It7s explosion radius is quite large and does high amounts of damage. It can’t be picked up by any light to mid-weight fighters. Those who can are Ganondorf, King K. Rool, Donkey Kong, King Dedede, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser, and Charizard.
  • Side Special: Rolling Attack - Goron Link will spin rapidly and then shoot off into a rolling dash attack. Unlike many spin dash attacks, this one can’t be charged before use. Basically, players input the attack which causes Goron Link to start rolling around. Holding down the Special input after starting the attack and holding it while moving it around will power up the attack. This causes spikes made out of energy to enclose around Goron Link. If he hits a solid object, the attack ends and there is a significant amount of ending lag.
  • Up Special: Goron Pound - Goron Link will leap high into the air while rolled up into a ball. Once he reaches his max height, he crashes down similar to a Bowser Bomb. This attack does extremely high damage and will either knock opponents into the air or bury them; depending how close they are to the impact zone. Goron Link has invincibility frames while coming downwards.
  • Taunts
    • Up: Goron Link scratches his head under his cap.
    • Side: He pulls out a Rock Sirloin and eats it. It doesn’t replinish energy.
    • Down: He slaps his belly.
Zora Link:
  • Neutral Special: Double Cutters - Link fires dual cutters from his fins. Unlike in Majora’s Mask, these don’t fan outward horizontally. Instead, Link fires them vertically so one fin boomerang travels in an arc upwards before returning and the other travels in an arc downwards and then returns. The attack doesn’t do much damage but the trajectory of the attack is hard to predict making it a trustworthy attack.
  • Side Special: Barrier - Zoro Link erects an electrical barrier which, like Leaf Shield, will travel with Zora Link for some time. The attack halves any incoming damage and will also do contact damage to anyone nearby. The barrier lasts roughly 12 seconds but will decrease in duration time the more it is spammed.
  • Up Special: Dolphin Jump - Zora Link jumps high into the air while spinning rapidly. The player is able to slightly direct where Zora Link will travel up by tilting the control stick in the desired direction. The attack does several hits in a loop while it carries the opponent along with Zora Link
  • Taunts
    • Up: Zora Link spins on one foot while slashing both sides with his fins.
    • Side: Zora Link takes out his Fishbone Guitar and strums a tune before removing it. This is the only taunt that uses one of these musical instruments.
    • Down: Zora Link holds his hand out and gracefully twirls it around in a serene manner.

Final Smash: Fierce Deity Link - Young Link dons on the Fierce Deity Link Mask and fires off several sword slashes which sends sword beams across the stage. He then points the sword forward and unleashes a powerful Zero Laser-esque beam forward which does several loops of damage before launching the opponent.

Notes: There is a new Victory Animation that has Young Link play the Song of Awakening with the Ocarina of Time. Finishing the match with Deku Link. Zora Link, or Goron Link will see them play the Song of Awakening using their respective musical instruments.

Kirby has Kirby Hats for Young Link, Deku Link, Goron Link, and Zora Link. For the transformation versions, its simply one of the masks plastered onto his face. Therefore, Kirby can perform Deku Bubble, Powder Keg, and Double Cutters.

Ganondorf
There are a couple of things I wish to accomplish with this Ganon moveset, so let's go over those before we begin.

Firstly, even though a majority of his moves are changing, I want his playstyle to remain similar. He'll still be a super heavyweight, and his moves will have roughly the same power, timing, knockback angles, and space coverage. However, his new moves will give him an increase in range, attack speed (if only slightly), and recovery. In short, I want the new Ganon to feel like an upgrade, even though his lessened weaknesses will of course be counterbalanced.

Secondly, even though it'll still say "Ganondorf" on the CSS, I want this to be an all-encompassing Ganon, referencing not just all of Ganondorf's appearances, but all of Ganon's appearances period, whether as a Gerudo or as a massive porcine beast.

With that out of the way, let's get started. Ganon's differences are apparent even before he begins fighting. While his appearance remains based on Ocarina of Time, he wields two swords the way he did as the Demon King Ganon in that game, as well as as Ganondorf in Wind Waker. For his dash, he levitates similarly to Cloud. For some animations where his hands are necessary, he extends that levitation power to his swords, which will float near him until the animation is done. Some of his moves have him float the swords so he can summon a trident from the darkness.

Tilt Attacks
Ganon's jab is one of his few normal attacks whose range and timing is not based on its predecessor. Instead, it's now a three-hit jab consisting of an outward slash with both swords; a downward slash with his left hand; and a spin attack that deals two hits (one with each sword). This is based off of an attack he does in Wind Waker.

His forward tilt is a backhanded slash with his left hand. This, too, is based on an attack he does in Wind Waker. It hits at roughly the same timing and damage of his old forward tilt, but with a bit more range.

While no longer the Volcano Kick, Ganon's up tilt retains its most notable properties. Here, Ganon levitates his swords and dark energy slowly swirls into the shape of a trident in his hands. Like Volcano Kick, this creates a windbox that pulls opponents into the attack. Once finally complete a full second later, Ganon stabs the trident into the ground. Unlike the Volcano Kick, this attack has armor, but it's not exactly difficult to get out of the way.

His down tilt is an inward slash with both swords. It hits the opponent at an upward angle. It hits at roughly the same timing and damage of his old down tilt, but with a bit more range. This is based on an attack he does when landing from a jump in Wind Waker.

His dash attack has him point his swords forwards (as opposed to during his dash when they're pointed behind him in a reverse grip) and drive them forward and up for a devastating double stab. Like his old dash attack, this is a reliable followup in tech-chase situations.

There's actually one more "attack" to mention: in Ganon's side taunt, he puts his right sword away with a spinning flourish for the sole purpose of giving a dismissive swing of the hand. This is based off of a scene in Wind Waker, but the reference only becomes complete if you're standing right next to someone, at which point this taunt turns into a mean-spirited backhand. Like most attack taunts, this one doesn't do much damage and can't be canceled, but landing it will prove Ganon is still the King of Disrespect. For the record, his up-taunt is still his floating taunt, and his down-taunt is his palm-punching taunt, both with new floating-sword action.

Smash Attacks
Ganon's forward smash has him summon his trident and spin it diagonally above and behind him once before stepping forward with a heavy stab. The spin will actually drag opponents into the stab, so this attack has considerable range comparable to that of his previous forward smash.

Ganon's up smash has him summon his trident and spin it above his head for a multi-hit attack. A very powerful smash attack that hits on both sides of Ganondorf, but is about as slow as his previous up smash.

Ganon's down smash performs an outward slash with both swords while facing the camera. Like most down smashes, this attack hits on either side of him.

Aerial Attacks
His neutral aerial has him conjure up a ball of fire in front of him that burns brightly (dealing multiple hits) before exploding. This attack has decent range, comes out quickly, and lasts a while; just like his previous neutral air. This is inspired by the fire attacks occasionally used by Ganon in some of the 2D games.

His forward aerial is an overhand slash with his right sword, which has good reach and is quite powerful in the middle of the sword.

His back aerial has him flip both his swords into a reverse grip and thrust them backwards. Fast, but still quite powerful. However, its range is quite low.
Ganon's up-air kind of serves as a replacement for his up-tilt when fighting on the ground due to the latter's long startup time. He conjures dark magic around his upper body that hits opponents away. This move covers a fair distance around Ganon.

Like before, Ganon's down-air is a devastating spike. This time, however, he causes his swords to float before delivering a downward palm strike infused with black magic. If you hit the sourspot, the enemy merely gets launched at a diagonal angle. However, if you hit the sweet spot, both you and the opponent will stop in midair while Ganon electrocutes them with his magic. Then, with a final blast of darkness, he shoots the enemy directly downward. Visually, this is inspired by his old up-special, and serves to keep his fan-created role as the "King of Disrespect" alive even with a more game-accurate moveset.

Special Moves
Ganon's new neutral special is Dead Man's Volley, a slow but devastating homing projectile. Similarly to the Warlock Punch, it's slow to fire but can be turned around. He levitates his swords, then holds his left hand skyward and begins charging yellow, electric energy.The projectile can be reflected if hit with a melee attack - and once it is, it'll be heading right for the nearest other player with increased speed, power, and homing capability. Ganon, however, has a trick up his sleeve: if you're not in the middle of an attack, Ganon can reflect the volley automatically. However, it doesn't get any stronger when reflected this way - and if it's been reflected too many times, he'll just catch it instead of reflecting it. Other characters, meanwhile, have to do this the old-fashioned way. One final note - this move's startup is armored, and hitting it point-blank means it does more damage and can't be reflected. Overall, this move plays into Ganondorf's gameplan of punishing unsafe moves, references a Zelda mainstay, and still incorporates the gameplay of the Warlock Punch with its point-blank functionality.

Ganon's side special is still Flame Choke. After all, it's the only one of his specials to be completely unique, and it leads to unique tech-chase situations not really caused by other moves in Smash. However, it's had something a little special added - when used in the air, you'll create a fancy shockwave of golden, electric magic upon hitting the ground, which will deal damage to other opponents in a free-for-all. This is in reference to his shockwave attack in Ocarina of Time, used most prominently at the very beginning of the fight.

Ganon's new up special is named Black Whirlwind. While the name is entirely made up, it's inspired by the fight against Ganon in A Link to the Past. Ganon spins his trident around before throwing it (still spinning) in one of 8 directions, teleporting ahead of it, and catching it. After that, you can hit B while holding another direction to do it again. You can even do it a third time for good measure. And THEN, you can hit B one final time - but this time, he lunges forward for a stabbing attack with the trident, which serves as killer knockback for anyone who got caught in the move. There's a catch, though. This move is already pretty unsafe if you just do the one warp - it has high endlag, and Ganon has to pull his swords back out upon landing from being helpless, which means he's there for a relative while. It gets even LESS safe the more you do with it, so don't overdo it. When fighting against this move, patience is key.

Ganon's down special is called Malice Trident, but it's more of a reflavoring of his old down special. Instead of a kick, he flies forward with his trident instead.

His final smash remains Ganon, the Demon King. I feel that move does a great job of showing Ganon's beastly form in one explosive show of force.

Daisy
Like many of Ultimate’s Echo fighters, Daisy received a slight upgrade in the form of two new attacks: a new Side Smash and a new Final Smash:

Side Smash: Super Ball
Final Smash: Daisy Cruise

Dark Samus
Dark Samus will be updated along with Samus and will have her updated attacks and special attacks. Aside from that, she also gains a new Final Smash and a Down Smash:

Down Smash: Phazon Tendrils (She smashes down into the ground which causes tendrils of Phazon to shoot up all around her.)
Final Smash: Aurora Unit 313

Richter
Since Simon and Richter share so much in common, it didn’t seem right to give him several new moves but, like Dark Samus, he does gain a new Final Smash.

Final Smash: Hydro Storm

Hero
Under Hero’s Command Selection, icons now appear next to the text allowing for easier visibility.

Color Swaps
We have voted to include four additional swaps per character

Smash 64 New Palette Swaps
Smash Melee New Palette Swaps

Additional Links
Wikia

DISCORD SERVER
Director's character suggestion: Mach Rider NES

He was going to be planned as a new character for Super Smash Bros. Melee to represent a NES title but was left out for some reason (I think Captain Falcon was almost takened out with Mach Rider) and only appeared as a trophy with a new recolor, including his original theme.
Here's a picture of the trophy from Melee.

There should be updates on this thread after E3 2021.

My suggestion-Chibi-Robo of the Chibi-Robo! series.

(Keep in mind I've never played a Chibi-Robo game in my life, but I've done my research and I'm a huge Scott The Woz fan, so I know a thing or two about this little guy).
Currently a Mii Costume in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Chibi-Robo debuted in 2005 in Japan, in the game Chibi-Robo! Plug into Adventure! It's a game where you, Chibi-Robo, are a little robot helper who goes around a family's house, performing cleaning and other various tasks. However, you'll have to keep your charge up by plugging into a wall, or else you'll lose some Moolah (Chibi-Robo!'s in game currency). It's a charming game that has gained a cult following since its release. However it did not do very well financially-in fact, none of Chibi-Robo's adventures have hit it out of the park in terms of sales, or even gotten a single. Chibi-Robo has unfortunately not been able to stay afloat all these years. Poor guy.
So, if he doesn't sell well, why the hell should he be in Smash Ultimate 2? (Or whatever we end up calling it-we should do that sometime, decide on a name, it could be fun!)
Well, it could finally give Chibi-Robo a chance to be successful. The main reason his games haven't sold well is poor marketing or, in Zip-Lash's case, not being a good game. Of course your obscure, cult-classic Nintendo IP won't sell very well if its a Wal*Mart exclusive DS title. He's the perfect character to appeal to casual audiences-cutesy, simplistic both in appearance and in gameplay. Revealing him at E3 could gain a lot of traction for his series-and imagine if we announced the original game being ported to Switch during the E3 presentation, which would release later that day? That way, instead of breaking out Dolphin, Smash fans can buy the game themselves. This could give Chibi-Robo the second chance he deserves, his developers may come out of hiding to pick the series back up-and if they don't, Nintendo can pull a Mario Party 9 and make it themselves! (but like, good).

So, how would he play? Glad you asked!

I imagine he would have a gimmick of having to charge after a while. His battery life goes down with each attack (he loses more depending on how much damage the move does), but charging with Down B charges him back up. If he loses all his charge, his attacks will be weak and near useless.

As for his Up B, he could use the Chibi-Coptor item from the games, which would propel him up and have a hitbox at the top.

His Neutral B could be the Chibi-Blaster, which would be a laser shot that provides small hitstun and not much damage, but it goes really far and is relatively fast.

For his Side B, he could drive forward in the car from Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol. He can jump, speed up by holding forward, speed down by not pressing a direction, turn around by pressing back, and jump out with B or A.

Grabs
Up: Chibi-Robo does an uppercut and follows up by hitting the airbone opponent with his plug.
Down: Chibi-Robo throws his opponent on the ground and scrubs them with a toothbrush.
Forward: Chibi-Robo spins his opponent around like a lasso, before letting them go.
Backward: Chibi-Robo turns around and stabs his opponent with the prongs of his plug, zapping them away.

For his normals he could use household objects like mugs, silverware, a squirter, batteries, and the aforementioned toothbrush.

For his Final Smash, he brings out a vacuum from the game (it's the third item on this Wikipedia article and I don't know how to pronounce or type it, Venus please help). He can walk around with this, and anyone caught in range will be sucked up. When a few seconds pass, Chibi-Robo will throw down the vaccum, causing it to explode, and anyone caught in the vacuum will be launched far. If the Final Smash fails to suck up anyone, Chibi-Robo will let out a sad robot noise and hang his head in disappointment before returning to the action.
(I feel the need to say again that I have never ever played a Chibi-Robo game and if anyone want to suggest something I can fix, please let me know.)
Yep, that's why I think Chibi-Robo should be the first new character in the sequel to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Chibi-Robo would be played like in Super Smash Flash 2 regarding his moveset.

Uhhhh, I think you should read what prompt we're doing now. You can save that later but now it's time to vote a 3rd party character to be an assist trophy
All i'm saying personally for today is making a statement of a fighter idea. I'm not being involved with today's prompt everyone is doing.

All i'm saying personally for today is making a statement of a fighter idea. I'm not being involved with today's prompt everyone is doing.
I'm not hating. Sorry if what I said baffles you.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Director's character suggestion: Mach Rider NES

He was going to be planned as a new character for Super Smash Bros. Melee to represent a NES title but was left out for some reason (I think Captain Falcon was almost takened out with Mach Rider) and only appeared as a trophy with a new recolor, including his original theme.
Here's a picture of the trophy from Melee.
Uhhhh, I think you should read what prompt we're doing now. You can save that later but now it's time to vote a 3rd party character to be an assist trophy

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
@MichaelChristle560

Feel free to read about how the thread is run. Considering how big it is, it needs to be structured and organized so we kind of run a tight ship.

Hello potential developer!

Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sequel Project - now known as Super Smash Bros. Infinite! We are very excited to see that you have expressed interest in joining our project. Here are some FAQs regarding our project:

Is this actually going to be a fan game?
Unfortunately, this is just a creative brainstorming project. We are only coming up with ideas on how this game will function, what characters it will have, and how different it will be from its predecessor, Ultimate.

Cool! How do I submit a character/stage/assist trophy/etc.?
This project is run on a job-by-job basis. This means that the thread creator, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom or the Executive Assistants, ( Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , @Mr. Robotto, and Krookodilian Krookodilian ) will be providing prompts regularly for us developers to answer. These prompts can range from specific (Submit a Halloween Themed character) to vague (Suggest a new first-party franchise for our next character). Once some time has passed after the prompt is given, we will vote on the suggestions, with the winning suggestion(s) making it to the final game. This means that we won't have the opportunity to suggest characters/stages/etc. until the prompt itself is given to us. Furthermore, when we do add characters, keep in mind that we try to keep the newcomers different. For example, after having Jill & Leon as our Game Awards newcomers, we were unable to submit Officer Howard as our next newcomer because they would be too similar (anime cop with a gun that kills otherworldly monsters). This doesn't mean that you would not be able to suggest them again later, it just means we can't have two similar characters back to back. Again, we will have specific times to suggest characters, so please hold onto your ideas for then!

What about Spirits and Music?
As with other parts of the game, we will be submitting spirits on a case-by-case basis, in order to account for the work our Spirit Team does. The two main times we will submit spirits will be after a new character is revealed and when a spirit event is made. Spirit events are week long submissions that are themed around a particular... theme. This can be things like holidays, such as Easter, genres, such as fighting games, to more abstract concepts, like inanimate objects. We do have set rules, about submitting spirits, however. During spirit events, we will only accept 3 submissions per user and each submission is approved based on the discretion of the Spirit Team. Some examples of spirits that will be rejected are real life hardware, such as gaming consoles and accessories, spirits with no official art, and spirits that will increase the age rating. Additionally, when submitting spirits, it is highly encouraged to follow the format listed below to provide the Spirits Team with the information required to add them to the wiki.

In terms of music, we have a document on the main page. Music will be added periodically to prevent the document from filling up too fast. Each universe has a cap number, such as 40, that will be the maximum number of allowed songs. Additionally, this cap will be capped by a second, temporary cap, so you it is presented as 15/40. This means that of the 40 songs that will be added throughout the project's lifespan, only 15 will be accepted at the moment. This cap is raised every so often, and the maximum may be increased by adding a stage/character to the project later on. Like with spirits, we will be accepting music on a case-by-case basis. Songs that have difficulty negotiating for, songs with little to no relation with Nintendo or the characters in the project, or series with too many songs will be removed. Fan remixes are allowed, provided you give credit.

Wait, a wiki?
Yeah, we have a cool wiki. You'll find almost everything related to the project on this site.

That's about all I can think of for the project right now! Please enjoy your stay and we look forward to working with you!
Also, in addition, please don't multipost. Multiposting is posting two or more consecutive posts one after another. That is against the rules and could result in a warning applied to your account. You can use the Edit feature to add in content. I merged tour posts together but please avoid doing this again.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Crewmates and Imposters
2. Sakura
3. Reimu
Characters I want to be represent but would never want as a fighter, basically.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
1. Spyro
With Crash in, Spyro getting in as an assist would be hype worthy. It would also allow more Spyro content and seeing Crash and Spyro in the same match would be hype.

2. Protagonist from E.V.O: Search for Eden.
In addition for him being the one I suggested, Progagonist (who I simply call creature) was on the SNES and his game is considered a cult classic. It even made I think on the top 100 SNES games at one point. And if creature got in and an assist, it could potentially might be the bump for a new E.V.O Game, but even it is a pipe dream.

3. Frogger
A classic character being in the assist trophy group has been a staple and Frogger’s inclusion would bring another classic into the battle, even as an assist.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be closing votes in a few hours.

For those interested, we are still accepting additional content for Grovyle & Celebi including victory animations, taunts, and more.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Voting for the assist trophy will be finished soon. Results will be posted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom