• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Quick question: why are the Tin Star and Magic Monkey Spirits not listed on either, "Limbo" or "Not on Wikia yet?"
Ah sorry, I remember we were discussing whether or not to keep those, but I don't think we ever came to a conclusion and so they weren't added to either list. Thanks for reminding us! we will make a decision on them soon.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Ah sorry, I remember we were discussing whether or not to keep those, but I don't think we ever came to a conclusion and so they weren't added to either list. Thanks for reminding us! we will make a decision on them soon.
Say, where can I find those lists? I remember submitting a Spirit, but I never saw it on the Wiki. It was my first time, so I probably messed it up.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Say, where can I find those lists? I remember submitting a Spirit, but I never saw it on the Wiki. It was my first time, so I probably messed it up.
It should be linked correctly.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
It should be linked correctly.
Okay, the Spirit I submitted is in Limbo. Thanks!

If there's anything I can do to help with that, let me know. Though I doubt I'll be able to do much...

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Okay, the Spirit I submitted is in Limbo. Thanks!

If there's anything I can do to help with that, let me know. Though I doubt I'll be able to do much...
Iirc it was put in limbo because its source game had never been on a nintendo console. If you want to help out you can join the discord, we have a spirit channel there.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Well, I suppose that I’ll vote for the three that I almost submitted myself.

1. Felix: I think it’s fun to make echoes of the characters we just added to Infinite, and Felix kind of screams echo. He has almost the exact same abilities as Isaac, but has a completely distinct appearance and personality. That’s pretty much exactly what you would want from an echo. I’m a huge GS fan and TLA is commonly considered the best game in the franchise, so having Felix come along with Isaac would be awesome.

2. Impa: I 100% believe that Impa should be in Smash, and while she could be a unique character, she could also echo Sheik really well. Given that Sheik is literally mimicking Impa in OoT, it makes perfect sense to go full circle and have Impa mimic Sheik in Smash. Plus, given that we just added two new first party slots to Infinite, I’m sure we could still have room for a fully unique Zelda newcomer alongside Impa, so I’m not concerned about that.

3. Galacta Knight: I love his design so much. It’s literally like someone took Meta Knight and altered his appearance for the sole purpose of appealing to me. The mask, the pink and white color scheme, the angel wings, the lance and shield, I love it.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Here is a nice obscure choice for the spirits theme
Mr AR (AR Games)

Ace Support Neutral Spirit

Takes 1 slot

Theme Dragon Battle

Stage Pictochat Omega

Puppets: Yellow Chariazrd carrying a fire flower

Green Chrizard carrying a Rambling Evil Mushroom

Blue Charizard carrying a freezie
(Based on the three dragon bosses in AR games)

Defense Up

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1. Pneuma (I never played XBC2 but something about Pneuma strikes me as a good candidiate as an echo that connects Pyra and Mythra. A good middle ground character.)
2. BotW Zelda (I would personally prefer Hilda but BoTW Zelda would be a nice addition and I like the idea of Stasis as an attack.)
3. Shadow (Mr. Echo himself)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Since Pac-Man 2 wasn't approved, here's two other one-off Spirits. One I'm admittedly not sure if they count since their game was remade.

Wizpig
Diddy Kong Racing
Legend class primary - speed up

Song: Gruntilda Battle
Stage: Mementos (Persona 1)
Allies: Diddy Kong, Banjo-Kazooie, Incineroar (orange. Represents Timber, not Conker)
Opponents: Robin (red and white male)
Rules: You gain uncontrollable speed. Hotocate Bombs spawn often
Witchcart
Tails' Skypatrol
Novice class

Song: Emerald Hill Zone
Stage: Rainbow Cruise
Opponents: Ashley, Lucario, Wendy
Rules: You randomly become light.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Since Pac-Man 2 wasn't approved, here's two other one-off Spirits. One I'm admittedly not sure if they count since their game was remade.

Wizpig
Diddy Kong Racing
Legend class primary - speed up

Song: Gruntilda Battle
Stage: Mementos (Persona 1)
Allies: Diddy Kong, Banjo-Kazooie, Incineroar (orange. Represents Timber, not Conker)
Opponents: Robin (red and white male)
Rules: You gain uncontrollable speed. Hotocate Bombs spawn often
Witchcart
Tails' Skypatrol
Novice class

Song: Emerald Hill Zone
Stage: Rainbow Cruise
Opponents: Ashley, Lucario, Wendy
Rules: You randomly become light.
Fun fact: in the Archie Comics, Witchcart was reworked into Wendy Naugus, sister of Walter Naugus, leader of the Witchcarters (the three other bosses from the game), and later the twelth Egg Boss as part of Eggman's Egg Army.

That's not exactly related to anything, I just wanted to share it.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
1. Galacta Knight
2. Felix
3. Dark Bowser

Skullgirls Spirits (Skullgirls Spirits are capped now since we have 4, and that's enough lol)

1618331081763.png
Parasoul (Skullgirls)
Class: Advanced
Type: Primary Attack
Effect: Shooting Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Peach (Black)
  • Stage: Waluigi Pinball (BF form)
  • Music Track: Skull Heart Arrhythmia
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy prefers to Down Special
    • Assist Trophy Enemy occasionally appears (Kapp'n)
Marie (Skullgirls)
Class: Legend
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Critical Fast Final Smash Meter ↑ ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Ashley (Black)
  • Stage: Meta Crystal (BF form)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy gains an attack boost when it's badly damaged
    • Periodic earthquakes will shake the stage
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Black Hole
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1. Galacta Knight
2. Felix
3. Dark Bowser

Skullgirls Spirits (Skullgirls Spirits are capped now since we have 4, and that's enough lol)

1618331081763.png
Parasoul (Skullgirls)
Type: Primary Attack
Effect: Shooting Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Peach (Black)
  • Stage: Waluigi Pinball (BF form)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy prefers to Down Special
    • Assist Trophy Enemy occasionally appears (Kapp'n)
Marie (Skullgirls)
Effect: Critical Fast Final Smash Meter ↑ ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Ashley (Black)
  • Stage: Meta Crystal (BF form)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy gains an attack boost when it's badly damaged
    • Periodic earthquakes will shake the stage
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Black Hole
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash
With so many skullgirls spirits submission I have seen so far, I predict a new fighter would be a skullgirls rep

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Omori
Debut Game: Omori
Novice Class Support (Floaty Jumps)
Song: Swan Lesson
Stage: Magicant
Opponent: Ness (White alt)
Conditions: The floor is sleep-inducing, The opponent starts the battle with a killing edge)
Before you explain how Omori isn't on the Nintendo Switch, it has been confirmed to be ported to the Nintendo Switch. I'm not sure if characters from games that haven't been released yet count, but feel free to let me know.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Omori
Debut Game: Omori
Novice Class Support (Floaty Jumps)
Song: Swan Lesson
Stage: Magicant
Opponent: Ness (White alt)
Conditions: The floor is sleep-inducing, The opponent starts the battle with a killing edge)
Before you explain how Omori isn't on the Nintendo Switch, it has been confirmed to be ported to the Nintendo Switch. I'm not sure if characters from games that haven't been released yet count, but feel free to let me know.
I mean considering the hypothetical imaginary game we're planning takes place in the future release for the New Nintendo Switch Pro Plus Ultra++, I don't think it should be against any rules as long as there is an official developer confirmation. Rumours and speculation about ports should be no-gos.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Echo Votes
  1. Flygon (Just seems like a very goofy and fun concept. I'd love to see how this plays out.)
  2. Felix (Seems like a cool character, and it'd be a nice way to further honor Golden Sun getting its first playable rep(s).)
  3. Galacta Knight (Almost suggested this myself on a previous Echo run. Would be fun to have effectively a light-themed Meta Knight.)

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
1618472841841.png
The 4 Heroes of Light (Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light)
Slots: ⬡
Effect: Weapon Attack ↑
Puppet Fighter: :ultzelda::ultrobin::ultlink::ultlucina:
Stage: Temple
Music Track:
Match: stock (1)
Conditions:
  • The enemy is easily distracted by items (equippable Items)

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Echo Fighter Results

#27ε Galacta Knight
After a long and arduous voting period, The Greatest Warrior in the Galaxy, Galacta Knight, has emerged victorious! This will be our second Kirby rep, our second Villain rep, and our second DS rep. Although Galacta Knight wasn't my submission, personally I am ecstatic with his inclusion, incase you couldn't infer that already. I would also like to call to attention the fact that Galacta Knight and Felix, who both had long posts written up about them by yours truly and airConditioner airConditioner respectively, were able to come in first and second place. In the future I would like to encourage more of these types of write ups during submissions, as it is nice to learn about characters that you may not otherwise be familiar with, and it may just boost their popularity enough to victory. Of course short descriptions will suffice, but personally I enjoy seeing gush for their most wanted.

Good news Kirby fans; Kirby spirit submissions are now open! Per usual with newcomer spirit submissions there is no limit to how many you can make.
Here is the list I made earlier of potential spirits, feel free to take characters from the list for your spirits.
Yarn Kirby
Tankbot
Yin-Yarn
Me-Devil
Kirby Clash classes
Hypernova Kirby
Drawcia
Drawcia Soul
Clay Kirby
Claycia
Shadow Kirby
Dark Nebula
Necrodeus
Squeak Squad
UFO
Chilly
Gim
Broom Hatter
Grizzo
Leafan
Noddy
Parasol Waddle Dee
Sailor Waddle Dee
Bio Spark
Sir Kibble
Wheelie
Beanbon
Beetley
Dribble
Vividria
Kabula
Acro
Ice Dragon
Paint Roller
Fatty Whale
Lololo & Lalala
Galactic Nova
Mecha Kracko
Gigavolt
Star Dream
Dark Taranza
Parallel Nightmare
Buff Dedede
Shadow Dedede
Moon Warriors
Moon Warriors Waning & Waxing
Lor Starcutter
Aeon Hero Light
However, It is with a heavy heart that I inform Kirby fans that Kirby reps will no longer be eligible for at least base game as we now have 2 Kirby reps. R.I.P. to Rick, Kine, & Coo, Marx, Gooey, Adeleine & Ribbon, Daroach, Dark Meta Knight, Magolor, Taranza, Susie, Fransisca, Flamberge, Zan Partizanne, Hyness and Prince Fluff, you all will be missed.

Job #87: Galacta Knight Moveset
Please provide a description of Galacta Knight's moveset, including aesthetic differences, different specials, final smash, alts, and any other differences. If we get more than one submission we will vote on it, but for Leon we only had one submission, so if that happens again we will just go with that one submission. (for reference I will be making one, so we will have at least one). Once we decide on his differences to Meta Knight we will move into the misc info for him.​

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #88: Submit a Third Party Boss

We will continue to expand our boss list and, this time, we are adding yet another third party boss. In fact, we are adding 2 of them with first and second place being included. They will be available as:

• Boss Spheres
  • Classic Mode
  • Adventure Mode
  • Smash Dungeon
  • Boss Battles

Bosses can be pulled from existing third party franchises such as Final Fantasy, Banjo-Kazooie, Sonic, and so on.

In addition, Boss submissions can be extended to companies represented in Smash via characters. One such example is Rathalos and Capcom in Ultimate.

A boss inclusion does not rule out that series getting a representative fighter.

For now, I want to avoid adding another boss from a franchise that has one. This includes: Castlevania, Monster Hunter, Minecraft, and Resident Evil. We may add more from these series but I want to expand our boss roster out a bit.

Please submit one entry and explain a little about the boss, why they deserve to be included and what sort of attack they can do. We can retroactively add newbosses to Classic Modes so let me know if you think a new boss works better for a character’s classic Mode.

Thos job will run concurrently along with Galacta Knight moveset submissions.

You can view our list of characters here
https://super-smash-bros-infinite.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters_(SSBI)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wasn't Galacta Knight already an alt for Meta Knight?
While we have, more or less, settled on the alternate costumes for the Smash 64/Melee crowd; I have yet to start us on Brawl. That’s partially because I’ve been dissatisfied with how we go about doing them so I’ve been finding alternate options on submitting them. That being said, we never settled on Meta Knight’s so technically Galacta Knight is in a similar situation as Daisy currently.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #88: Tiny Tiger

Bearing an unfitting name and even less fitting footwear choice, Tiny Tiger is one of Crash's most famous and popular bosses, having appeared in both Crash 2 and 3, as well as being a starter character in the original and remade Crash Team Racing. He hates everyone and everything.

Tiny's boss fight would be somewhat similar to his fight from Crash 2, however instead of luring him into falling, you have to fight him regularly on a constantly shrinking arena. There are 5 platforms, and platforms will appear and reappear at a moment's notice, Tiny is rather big, bigger than he is in official Crash games, and takes up the size of one platform, so there's a minimum of 2 platforms at a time - however, if there are only two they will never be next to each other - they can be next to each other if there's three, four, or five.

Tiny uses his trident from Crash 3 to attack. He has no particular weak spot and can be attacked freely.

His attacks are as follows:
throwing his trident like a boomerang
jumping off screen and landing on another platform with a trident stab
poking his trident into the platform flinging off if to the furthest platform
basic trident jabs forwards, upwards, and downwards.

Tiny will also sometimes open his mouth, this means that if you attack his mouth you'll be bitten as a counterattack, which is Tiny's most powerful move. His mouth is safe to attack when closed.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Gonna sit out job 87 since I have no idea how to rep Galacta properly

Job 88(resubmitted the one I did about 50 jobs ago)

3rd party boss - Kamoshida(Persona 5)

The stage will be one designed around his boss fight from Persona 5, which originates from his temple. The song would be Last Surprise

The fight starts with the characters walking into the temple and seeing Shadow Kamoshida standing there. He then says the lines "I'm a demon who rules this world" and "I'm allowed to do whatever I want", which are lines he says before his boss fight starts in the game before transforming into boss form as seen above.

His attacks will be:
Volleyball assault - He summons a bunch of shadow people to launch volleyballs at the player
Tongue Whip - Kamoshida whips his tongue low across the stage. The attack has some power to it but can be jumped
Gold Medal Spike - A volleyball forms above his head and Kamoshida spikes it as the player. Does good damage and knockback

After getting him to half damage he'll scream the line
"You're the only ones who don't respect me!"

His form will not change but he will gain the bolded attack

Special conditions of the fight:
He has hit boxes everywhere but in between attacks every so often he'll stop and eat from his trophy, healing himself. If you KO the trophy then he won't be able to heal anymore and the fight will continue.
His crown also has a special hitbox. If it takes enough damage it will fall off his head, leaving him vulnerable for a period of time

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Some Kirby's Epic Yarn spirits to start off this spirit period

1618497276091.png
Yarn Kirby (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
Type: Primary Grab, 2 Slots
Effect: Can Evolve
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (Clay), Giant Kirby (Clay)
  • Stage: Super Happy Tree
  • Music Track: Green Greens (Melee)
  • Conditions: The enemy loves to grab, The enemy is equipped with a Steel Diver (Giant Kirby)
1618499366220.png
Tankbot (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Grab, 2 Slots
Effect: Fast Final Smash Meter
  • Evolve from Yarn Kirby spirit
1618497411516.png
Fangora (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
Effect Mouthful of Curry, 2 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Curry Yoshi (Crafted)
  • Stage: Paper Mario
  • Music Track: Vs. Fangora
  • Conditions: The enemy loves to grab, Dangerously high winds are in effect
Yin-Yarn (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Special-Move Power ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Wario (Pink Biker), Pyra (Gold), Mythra (Purple),
  • Stage: Fountain of Dreams
  • Music Track: Boss Theme Medley
  • Conditions: reinforcements will appear after the enemy is KO'd, Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Nightmare)

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
For this boss I want something that seems left feild yet seamlessly has the mechanics fit into smash

Dynamo (Mega Man X)
Originating in X5 Dynamo was a bounty hunter who helped Sigma attack the Eurasia Colony causing the events of X5, in X6 he began hunting nightmare souls and could be fought as a secret boss

Dynamo has a unique mechanic where he would change his fighting style based on what type of fighter is fighting him

If her fights a gunner type character he fights with his glaive and would try to use mad dashes to slash the character, or close quarter slashes

If their was a sword type fighter he would shoot lasers, jump a lot, and create pillars of beams all over the battle feild

Finnaly if he was fighting a brawler he would mix up his statues in a attempt to fight you

A sub mechanic is that if you attack enough times he will drop a random mega man spirit (up to 3 ace classes on the hardest difficulty) referencing when he drops nightmare souls in X6

As the ensemble darkhorse of the series I think Dynamo would be a nic pick for a boss since we have so many obscure picks already

Theme

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom