• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Spirit: Chill Penguin
Game of origin: Mega Man X
Class: :starman:
Opponent: :ulticeclimbers:
Ability: Freezie equipped.
Slots: 1
Type: Defense
Conditions: Stamina Battle. The enemy favors neutral specials. The enemy favors side specials.
Song: Uh I'm not really sure on this one, there's only like, three or four MMX tracks in Ultimate. I may wait to put something here until we do a Job relating to songs. For the time being it will be Ice Man's stage.
Stage: Summit
I think you forgot my submission of Guardian from BoTW. I also voted for Pichu in the stage thing.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Job #29
3rd party: Iori Yagami
KOF97-IoriYagami.jpg

From the King of Fighters franchise, Iori Yagami is a stylish, blunt, and cruel fighter. He harnesses the power of Orochi, and controls purple colored flames. He is one of the most popular characters of SNK, and I have seen quite some people saying they wanted Iori over Terry, or something like 'he would've been really cool'.
Unlike the ones we have, Iori would also use his fingers like claws to scratch his opponents. Less of a 'protagonist' and more of a 'villian' type of fighting style. He's not a villian though, just saying.
At first glance he might seem similar to Terry, but it's quite different. He won't have the GO! Mechanic, instead a meter where you charge it by attacking enemies, and once it fills you can use one super special. Charge it up to 3 or 5 times.
In my opinion he could be a great stress reliever. Go online and literally rend enemies with him. What's better than destroying your most hated character?
There are way more I can talk about, but since it's not about writing all the moves I'll keep it short and link some videos containing his moves. It'll give an idea about who he is, and how he fights.

Also, do I have to write one for a first party?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mind if I have a go?

Job #29 (Or 30 if I'm too late.)

Left Field 3rd Party:

"This is an adult Bull Shark. Fast, fierce, and armed quite literally to the teeth, she has little to fear here in the Gulf."
-The Narrator (Maneater)

Bull Shark.png

The Bull Shark (MANEATER)

She is the main protagonist of the 2020 action role-playing shark video game, Maneater. Although the shark on the cover of the game looks like a Great White, it's actually an abnormally large female Bull Shark.

The Bull Shark started its life as a 1.1 m (3.3 ft) long pup after her mother was caught by Scaly Pete and his son, Kyle Leblanc. After catching the mother, Scaly Pete cuts into its underbelly and discovers that the female is pregnant with a baby bull shark. Pete immediately uses his knife to create a scar on her back so when she grows up, Pete will spear her. Then in a moment of desperation, the pup immediately bites on Pete's right hand, shaking it violently off as she and the hand plummet into the waters of Fawtick Bayou, leaving Pete with one less hand. Once in the water, the shark eats Pete's hand as her journey from pup to mega begins.

In Smash, she would be using her biting attack as well tailwhips and her 3 evolutions to take on opponents, those being:

• Bone (Makes the shark look like a Dunkleosteus which gives her hard hitting attacks and ramming speed.)
  • Bio-Electric (Grants the shark to use lightning powers as well teleport around and use electric balls.)
  • Shadow (The shark becomes a vampire shark which makes her heal by biting or create an aura of poison.)

1st Party:
Good old Shakey.png

The Shake King (Wario Land)

He is an evil pirate captain and the primary antagonist of Wario Land: Shake It! His design parallels that of Wario himself due to both being strong and powerful.

In Shake It! He invaded the Shake Dimension and imprisons the residents, Queen Merelda and the Merfles, for possession of their ultimate treasure, the Bottomless Coin Stack, a bag that contains an endless supply of currency. However, one Merfle escapes and makes it to Wario's world to seek help to recover the Shake Dimension from the Shake King's rule, which Wario accepts, only for the Bottomless Coin Stack itself. However, to get inside the Shake King's ship, Wario needs the 5 boss emblems to which he finds and enters to confront the Shake King. After a mighty battle, the Shake King is defeated, causing parts of his lair to explode and putting an end to his reign.

In Smash Brothers, he would be a superheavyweight fighter and half the size of Ridley's down taunt making him the 2nd tallest and heaviest fighter. Shake King himself would have pretty hard hitting attacks making him kind of powerful. He uses brute strength as well able to use electric powers.

(There's not much.)

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Considering Sakurai really likes Iori Yagami, I wouldn't be surprised if Iori was in fact the character he mained back in his glory KOF '95 Arcade Days. So he's not really as farfetched as an inclusion as he may seem. Also I'd totally be down with creating a moveset for him!

Tough, honestly... Even when considering my personal bias towards SNK, I don't think he's an "E3 worthy reveal", if that makes sense. I'd definitely save him for later though!

Now, talking about SNK, here's another SNK Spirit! (for simplicity's sake, you can put them all in the King of Fighters category as well within the Spirits section)

Rock Howard (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)

Spirit Information
  • Type: Ace
  • Class: Attack
  • Category: Primary - Rage Attack ↑
  • Way of Obtaining: Spirit Battle
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Default Shulk (Rock) and Orange Neo Geo Terry (Referencing Terry himself)
  • Stage: Raccoon City [Omega]
  • Music Track: Kuri Kinton Flavor - KOF XIV (I'll change this track once there's Garou music added, but for now this seems most fitting)
  • Match: Stock (180HP, 180HP)
  • Conditions: Stamina Battle, All fighters have reduced jump power, The enemy gets a major stat boost when badly damaged, Defeat the main fighter to win
Spirit Art

Rock001.png
------

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
#83 Bandana Waddle Dee

By SharkLord SharkLord
Bandana Waddle Dee is a relatively simple character, keeping in line with Kirby's easy, casual gameplay. Much like how Kirby is a beginner-friendly character in general, Bandana Dee is a beginner-friendly zoner. He's fairly mobile, with decent speed both on the ground and in the air. He fights with his trusty spear, which sometimes doubles up as a parasol. As a result, he has decently long disjoints, which makes him stand out from the other small characters, who mostly fight at close range. However, he suffers from being light and easy to launch, and his range is balanced by his so-so damage output.

Attributes:
While Bandana Dee lacks any real gimmicks, he does have a handful of noteworthy attributes.
  • Much like Marth's Falchion, Bandana Dee's spear has a sweetspot at the end.
  • Bandana Dee's parasol attacks (Up smash, up aerial, and down special) can reflect projectiles.
  • Bandana Dee has access to a back tilt as well as a forward tilt, based on his Back Thrust attack.
Normals
  • Jab - Bandana Dee thrusts his spear forward twice.
    • Flurry Attack - Bandana Dee rapidly stabs forward, finishing with a final thrust.
  • Forward Tilt - Bandana Dee jabs his spear forward twice. Resembles Joker's side tilt, but with a spear. A good poking tool.
  • Back Tilt (Back Thrust) - Bandana Dee thrusts his spear behind him. Deals less damage, but has the longest range of all his ground attacks.
  • Up Tilt (Skyward Thrust) - Bandana Dee thrusts his spear upwards. A quick anti-air tool, it can also be used to get enemies up in the air, like Sephiroth's up tilt.
  • Down Tilt - A slide kick.
  • Dash Attack - Bandana Dee lunges forward and thrusts his spear. Laggy, but one of his strongest ground moves.
Smash Attacks
  • Side Smash - Bandana Dee twirls his spear, then stabs forward.
  • Up Smash - Bandana Dee unfurls his parasol. As mentioned above, this attack covers his head and acts as a barrier, blocking attacks and reflecting projectiles.
  • Down Smash - Bandana Dee spins his spear around himself on the ground. Covers a decent area around him, but the spear's low width makes it hard to hit opponents that aren't grounded.
Aerials
  • Neutral Aerial - Bandana Dee twirls his spear around himself like a fan. Resembles Pit's neutral aerial.
  • Forward Aerial - Bandana Dee swings his spear in front of him. Resembles Byleth's forward aerial.
  • Back Aerial - Bandana Dee rears his spear forward, then smashes the opponent with the blunt end. While slow, it is one of his strongest attacks..
  • Up Aerial (Parasol)-Bandana Dee jabs his parasol above his head. While weak on it's own, this move has some unique attributes and utilities.
    • Holding the button causes him to unfurl the parasol, slowing his descent and granting him great aerial mobility. The parasol also has a weak hitbox; Due to the extremely minor knockback, this move can be used to stunlock enemies and rack up some serious damage. For the sake of balancing, Bandana Dee is sent into freefall after using this move.
    • In addition, releasing the button causes Bandana Dee to let go of the parasol, causing it to fly up. If an opponent touches it, they will take minor damage and be carried upwards, much like Mega Man's up aerial. Do note that the parasol flies up faster than the knockback it deals, so it'll eventually go through the opponent and leave them, so they won't be carried into the blast zone unless really close to it.
  • Down Air (Moon Drop) - A falling stab. While the move can meteor smash, the small hitbox makes it rather tricky to pull off, especially when it's sending Bandana Dee hurling into the blast zone when used off-stage.
Throws
  • Grab - Bandana Dee reaches out and grabs the opponent.
  • Pummel - Bandana Dee sharply jabs the opponent with his spear.
  • Forward Throw - Bandana Dee throws the opponent like a javelin. The thrown opponent can deal damage to the other fighters it hits.
  • Back Throw - A back drop. Resembles Kirby's back throw.
  • Up Throw (Circus Throw) - Bandana Dee juggles the opponent above his head with his parasol, then tosses them upwards.
  • Down Throw (Megaton Punch) - Bandana Dee jumps up and punches the opponent. Buries opponents.
Specials
  • Neutral Special (Spear Throw) - Bandana Dee throws his spear like a javelin. Charging it will increase the power, distance amount of spears thrown, maxing out at three.
  • Side Special (Parasol Drill) - Bandana Dee rushes forward, holding his parasol in front of him. The parasol will reflect projectiles, making it a great move for defense and approaches.
  • Up Special (Waddle Copter) - Bandana Dee spins his spear above his head, propelling him into the air. Can be charged to increase distance. After entering freefall, he slowly spins the spear above his head, dealing light damage to whoever touches it.
  • Down Special (Ground Spear) - Bandana Dee stabs his spear into the ground, then rushes forward, finishing by swinging the spear out of the ground. Pressing the attack button in the middle of the move causes him to transition into a pole vault.
    • Crescent Swing - Using this move in the air causes Bandana Dee to swing his spear in an arc above his head. resembles Byleth's aerial side special.
  • Final Smash (Waddle Dee Army) - Bandana Dee calls forth an army of Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, and various other Kirby enemies to assault the stage. Effectively the same as Dedede's Final Smash from Brawl, though with a bit more enemy variety.

Helper to Hero
The theme is that he's fighting characters who transition from a generic character to that of an unique and personal one, like his own character arc.

Round 1 vs :ultpiranha:
Mushroom Kingdom U

Literally a generic enemy.

Round 2 vs :ultgreninja:
Kalos League

Vaguely implied to be Ash's greninja, but still very generic.

Round 3 vs :ultyoshi:
Yoshi's Island Brawl
There’s Yoshi, but he's identical to a the generic yoshi species.

Round 4 vs :ultrob:
Final Destination

Subspace ROB is slightly different from generic ROBs visually, and very distinct from a character perspective.

Round 5 vs :ultvillager:
Smashville

They can be fully customized.

Round 6 vs :ultkingdedede:
Castle Dedede

Final Battle vs Marx.

On-Screen Appearance BowserKing BowserKing
1. Bandanna Dee lands in by Parasol.

Idle Animations @airConditioner
1. Bandana Dee scouts the area (based on an idle animation in Return to Dreamland)
2. Adjusts his Bandana

Taunts
1. Bandana Dee looks around him, loosely mimicking his artwork from Return to Dream Land.
2: Bandana Dee happily waves his arms.
1+2: Bandana Dee falls asleep, thinking about an apple.

Victory Animations
1. He rushes by in a friend train with 3 parasol waddle dees
2. A giant ball of waddle dees rolls by before exploding leaving only Bandana Dee
3. He does a few rapid jabs before holding his spear by his side and sitting down to drink some apple juice

Victory Theme Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Kirby Hat Perkilator Perkilator
Bandana Dee’s…well, Bandana.

Boxing Ring Title Perkilator Perkilator
Helper to Hero

Crowd Chant Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
BANDANA! WADDLE DEE! BANDANA! WADDLE DEEEE!!!

Alternate Costumes
C5485D4E-4814-4FFF-B4BE-2F27481B18AC.png

Orange
(Default)
Yellow (P2 appearance)
Blue (P3 appearance)
Green (P4 appearance)
Purple (Based on Gordo)
White (Based on Mr Fristy)
Pink (Based on Bruto)
Grey (Based on sprit from Gameboy games)

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Just wondering, if my character doesn't make it in, can i request the said character later?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Just wondering, if my character doesn't make it in, can i request the said character later?
Participants may resubmit ah older character later, tweak and improve it before submitting it, or choose an entirely different character. The only time they sort of thing happens if that character becomes an assist trophy or a Mii costume.

Last edited:

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Fusion Dragon

1611126375989.jpeg
1611126375989.jpeg

Class: Legend ✩✩✩✩
Type: Primary
Ability: Elemental Defense (New Skill - Halves damage dealt by water, fire, ice, electric, earth, and wind-based attacks)

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Giant Ridley (Purple), Giant Ridley (Blue)
Stage: Venus Lighthouse
Music: Fusion and Chaos
Match: Stock (one)
Conditions:
  • KO opponents at the same time
  • Prefers using the Special Attacks
Funny story: I actually originally wanted the Saturos & Menardi spirit to enhance into the Fusion Dragon, but it turned out there wasn't any official art of it.

Oh, also, I don't think I ever got clarification on whether I could submit two 1st-party characters, but only Hanafuda Card is listed in Doc Monocle's masterpost. I was thinking of changing my primary submission to Mach Rider, anyway...

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Spirit: Mudsdale (Pokémon: Sun and Moon)
Spirit Type: Ace Attack
Spirit Effect: Increases Down Special Attack
Spirit Battle: :ultkrool:(Brown)
Rules: The enemy prefers down smashes
Earthquakes will appear randomly
Arena: Tortimer Island
OST: Battle: Trainer (Sun and Moon)

Spirit: Crabrawler (Pokémon: Sun and Moon)
Spirit Type: Advanced Attack
Spirit Effect: Increases Punch Attack
Spirit Battle: :ultlittlemac:(Blue alt)
Rules: The enemy prefers Neutral Specials
Huge amount of items will appear (fruit)
Arena: Tortimer Island
OST: Battle: Wild Pokémon (Sun and Moon)

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Spirits:

Wooloo (Pokemon Sword & Shield)

Novice Defense, 1 Slot Support, Dash Attack ↑

• Puppet Fighter: Jigglypuff (Nurse Joy Hat)
  • Stage: Pokemon Stadium
  • Music: Pokemon Gym/Evolution - Pokemon Red / Pokemon Blue
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions: Only certain pokemon will emerge from Poke Balls (Wooloo), Certain items will appear in large numbers (Soccer Ball), the enemy favors neutral special

Galarian Stunfisk (Pokemon Sword & Shield)
Advanced Grab, 1 Slot Support, Bury Immunity

• Puppet Fighter: Isabelle (Grey Skin)
  • Stage: Pokemon Stadium 2 (Ground Version)
  • Music: Battle! (Wild Pokemon) - Pokemon Sun / Pokemon Moon
  • Conditions: Only certain pokemon will emerge from Poke Balls (Galarian Stunfisk), Enemy favors down special

Sirfetch'd (Pokemon Sword & Shield)
Advanced Attack, 2 Slot Primary, Sword Attack ↑

• Puppet Fighter: Corrin (Default)
  • Stage: Green Hill Zone
  • Conditions: The enemy Favors Side Special

Zarude (Pokemon Sword & Shield)
Ace Attack, 2 Slot Primary

• Puppet Fighter: Diddy Kong (Black Skin)
  • Stage: Kongo Jungle
  • Conditions: The enemy is healed when the enemy is at high damage

Ultra Necrozma (Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon)
Legend, 3 Slot Support, Stats ↑ ↑

Enhance from the Necrozma spirit

Zeraora (Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon)
Neutral Ace, 3 Slot Primary, Electric Attack ↑

• Puppet Fighter: Lucario (Green)
  • Stage: Prism Tower
  • Music: The Battle at the Summit!
  • Conditions: The Opponent has increased movement speed, The enemy starts the battle with a screw attack

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Just discovered this thread and I don't think I have much time to submit anything for #29 so I'll make it snappy and I look forward to contributing some more. I'd also like to become a developer partner.

Job #29: The mind blowing third party pick - Heihachi Mishima

The King of Iron Fist, head of the Mishima Zaibatsu, world's best father and one of the leading stars of Tekken, it's Heihachi Mishima. He was a character previously considered by Sakurai and his team as one of the leading Namco characters but was ultimately triumphed by Pac-Man for obvious reason as well as being difficult to integrate into Smash due to Tekken's unique control schemes. However, Min Min proves that a character can work with different usages of the normal buttons which certainly help Heihachi's case of getting over his difficult moveset implementation. On top of this, Tekken is one of the largest fighting game series. On top of this, his character as a whole would be unique as make no mistake, Heihachi is most definitely a villain and he would be the first villainous character to represent a new universe in Smash.

Job #29: The unexpected first party pick - Sandbag...?

This fella originates from the Super Smash Bros. games all the way back when in Home-Run Contest was introduced in Melee. He's weird but has a somewhat noticeable personality in that he likes getting hit. What better way to celebrate Smash Bros. than one of the first original to Smash created characters? What would his moveset be? Would he actually use items? Perhaps his moveset is based around absorbing damage like a sandbag should and then exuding it all out. There are so many hilarious possibilities for this funny guy.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Just discovered this thread and I don't think I have much time to submit anything for #29 so I'll make it snappy and I look forward to contributing some more. I'd also like to become a developer partner.

Job #29: The mind blowing third party pick - Heihachi Mishima

The King of Iron Fist, head of the Mishima Zaibatsu, world's best father and one of the leading stars of Tekken, it's Heihachi Mishima. He was a character previously considered by Sakurai and his team as one of the leading Namco characters but was ultimately triumphed by Pac-Man for obvious reason as well as being difficult to integrate into Smash due to Tekken's unique control schemes. However, Min Min proves that a character can work with different usages of the normal buttons which certainly help Heihachi's case of getting over his difficult moveset implementation. On top of this, Tekken is one of the largest fighting game series. On top of this, his character as a whole would be unique as make no mistake, Heihachi is most definitely a villain and he would be the first villainous character to represent a new universe in Smash.

Job #29: The unexpected first party pick - Sandbag...?

This fella originates from the Super Smash Bros. games all the way back when in Home-Run Contest was introduced in Melee. He's weird but has a somewhat noticeable personality in that he likes getting hit. What better way to celebrate Smash Bros. than one of the first original to Smash created characters? What would his moveset be? Would he actually use items? Perhaps his moveset is based around absorbing damage like a sandbag should and then exuding it all out. There are so many hilarious possibilities for this funny guy.
I simply relish these suggestions! Heihachi would be a strong powerhouse who can power up and deliver devastating, electric punches, and I like your absorb-damage idea for Sandbag. I shall add your entries to the list.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Got more spirits. These are the A Hat In Time spirits I mentioned in my last spirit post. (I do have a Hat Kid spirit as well, but I'm going to wait on that one in case someone else wants to try and make her a fighter later.)
The Conductor
Advanced, Attack, Support (Fog Immunity)
  • Puppet Fighter: Falco (orange)
  • Stage: Spirit Train
  • Music Track: Gear Getaway
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • The enemy starts with a Killing Edge
    • Bob-ombs will rain from the sky
DJ Grooves
Advanced, Shield, Support (Bomber Equipped)
  • Puppet Fighter: King Dedede (pink)
  • Stage: New Pork City
  • Music Track: Main Theme - Super Mario 64 [Remix]
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • Only Party Balls appear
    • Hostile assist trophies (Yuri Kozukata) will appear
    • The enemy likes to taunt
The Snatcher
Ace, Grab, Primary (Initial Damage 30%, 0 support slots)
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Kirby (purple)
  • Stage: Dracula’s Castle (Ω form)
  • Music Track: 02 Battle
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • The enemy will occasionally be invincible
    • The enemy has super armor and is hard to launch or make flinch
    • Certain items (Spiny Shells) will appear in large numbers
  • Summon: Antasma, Spirit Who Loves Surprises, Grab core
1611171413065.png
Queen Vanessa
Novice, Grab, Support (Impact Run)
  • Puppet Fighter: Peach (green)
  • Stage: Luigi's Mansion
  • Music Track: Gamer
  • Match: Timed Stamina
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • The enemy is invincible
    • The enemy favors grabs and pummels
    • You have 1.0 HP
    • Survive until the timer runs out (45 seconds)
Mustache Girl
Legend, Attack, Support (Special-Move Power ↑)
  • Puppet Fighter: Isabelle (red)
  • Stage: Norfair
  • Music Track: Forgotizanne Flash of Lightning
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • Only Timers and Daybreak appear
    • The enemy is easily distracted by items
    • The enemy has increased move speed when the enemy’s at high damage

Last edited:

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Oh, uh, it doesn't seem like you've listed Mach Rider. Is that on purpose?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
We will be closing up submissions in just a little bit!
Oh, uh, it doesn't seem like you've listed Mach Rider. Is that on purpose?
I could modify the entry, I suppose. I was just thinking about all the complications that would be apparent to other users as a result of such a precedent, but I shall ask Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom . Is it allowable for submissions to include more than one first and/or third party entries?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks for Doc Monocle Doc Monocle fur putting this together. Please vote for your top three favorite submissions! Please keep them separate by indicating 3rd Party and 1st Party.

3rd Party
Crash Bandicoot (3rd party) Otoad64 Otoad64
Dr. Eggman (3rd party) Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Shantae (3rd party) cashregister9 cashregister9
Doom Slayer (3rd party) The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher
Sora (3rd Party) Perkilator Perkilator
Frisk (3rd party) Paraster Paraster
Knuckles (3rd party) BowserKing BowserKing
Dragonborn (3rd party) evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Bomberman (3rd party) Speed Weed Speed Weed
Phoenix Wright (3rd party) ahemtoday ahemtoday
Professor Layton (3rd party) GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741
Lloyd Irving (3rd party) Golden Icarus Golden Icarus
Scorpion (3rd party) Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Leon Kennedy (3rd party) CheeseAnton CheeseAnton
Iori Yogami (3rd party) Cadillac Cadillac
Bull Shark (3rd party) Mamboo07 Mamboo07
Heihachi Mishima (3rd party) Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide

1st Party
Labo Man (1st party) Otoad64 Otoad64
Jump Rope Rabbit (1st party) Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
Muddy Mole (1st party) Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Lip (1st party) cashregister9 cashregister9
Cranky Kong (1st party) The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher
Ring Fit Trainee (1st Party) Perkilator Perkilator
Nikki (1st party) Paraster Paraster
Euden (1st party) C chocolatejr9
Lugia (1st party) BowserKing BowserKing
Stylist (1st party) @airConditioner
Stanley the Bug Man (1st party) evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Kyle Hyde (1st party) Speed Weed Speed Weed
Mach Rider (1st party) ahemtoday ahemtoday
Guardian (1st party) PeridotGX PeridotGX
Ayumi Tachibana (1st party) GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741
Starfy (1st party) Golden Icarus Golden Icarus
Slippy Toad (1st party) Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Mike Jones (1st party) & CheeseAnton CheeseAnton
Excitebiker (1st party) @WarioJim
Swanky Kong (1st party) Doc Monocle Doc Monocle
Shake King (1st party) Mamboo07 Mamboo07
Sandbag (1st party) Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide

Voting will remain open for 24 hours.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I could modify the entry, I suppose. I was just thinking about all the complications that would be apparent to other users as a result of such a precedent, but I shall ask Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom . Is it allowable for submissions to include more than one first and/or third party entries?
ahemtoday ahemtoday , unless the rules explicitly states it’s ok, submitting more than submission won’t be counted and the submission will default to your first listing. In this case, the Hanafuda Cards. I changed your submission to Mach Rider

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
3rd Party:
Eggman
Phoenix Wright
Crash Bandicoot

1st Party:
Mach Rider
Lip
Mike Jones

ahemtoday ahemtoday , unless the rules explicitly states it’s ok, submitting more than submission won’t be counted and the submission will default to your first listing. In this case, the Hanafuda Cards. I changed your submission to Mach Rider
Alright, good to know. I'm keeping that in mind for next time.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Alright, let's go!

3rd Party
Dr. Eggman
Phoenix Wright
Crash Bandicoot

1st Party
Slippy Toad
Stylist
Kyle Hyde

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
3rd Party:
1. Dragonborn
2. Scorpion
3. Dr. Eggman

1st Party:
1. Stanley the Bug Man
2. Ayumi Tachibana
3. Stylist

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
What exactly are our current tasks?
We are currently voting on our top three favorite first party and 3rd Party submissions. In addition, Spirits submissions are currently being accepted. We already decided on Octoling’s moveset, the Gen 1 Pokeball Pokemon, and Waluigi

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Third:
Crash
Frisk
Phoenix Wright

First:
Stylist
Lip
Ayumi Tachibana

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Oh man this is really tough.

3rd Party:
Scorpion
Dragonborn
Lloyd Irving

1st Party:
Excitebiker
Starfy
Cranky Kong

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Third Party
Eggman
Crash
Sora

First Party
Sandbag
Muddy Mole
Jump Rope Rabbit

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
3rd party:

1. Dr. Eggman
2. Knuckles
3. Heihachi Mishima

1st party:

1. Cranky Kong
2. Swanky Kong
3. Slippy Toad

(1st party was extremely difficult. I liked Excitebikers, Mach Rider, Starfy, and Sandbag too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom