• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Smash Ace
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu and @Adrianette Bromide, please be advised that we are voting on Google forms. Unless you are unable to access the forms; we are asking participants to use this method. We no longer require participants to enter email addresses.

If you can’t access the forms (not having a Google account for example), you may post your votes here but please be advised that Category 2: third party enemies is asking for 5 votes. This is due to this category having more entries than the first category.

Regardless, I do stress to use Google Forms as it helps keep voting secret and makes it easier for the team in compiling votes.
I have not a account for Google Forms. So I will probably not vote.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
JOB 132: Raid Boss

When you select the Raid Boss mode, you and three other random players (or friends) will choose your fighters and team up against a much stronger version of a boss from Infinite. These bosses, I must stress, are very difficult to defeat, and winning is about as easy as doing well in Cruel Smash. Winning will net you tons of good rewards such as Golden Tickets for Classic Mode, Gold, or powerful Spirits. There is also a separate GSP for this mode from the normal ranked online. Having higher GSP lets you fight tougher bosses and be aided by stronger teammates with similar GSP to you.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In order to keep the thread moving along, we will enter into a short discussion period. Online modes are still open and will remain open for the next 8 hours.

Discussion Period: Who is your most wanted for Infinite

This doesn’t have any impact on any future prompts but merely a fun discussion to see which characters people would like to see be included for Super Smash Bros. Infinite. Please be respectful of other opinions and don’t flame others for their choices. Feel free to expand on how the characters would play and why they should be included.

THIS IS NOT A SUBMISSION ROUND

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I have not a account for Google Forms. So I will probably not vote.
If you don’t have an account, you can vote here in the thread.

For Category 1, please vote for your top three favorite enemy submissions.

For Category 2, please vote for your top five favorite enemy submissions.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My most wanted now that Muddy is disconfirmed is Jill & Drill Dozer, but my most wanted who is actually possible is Tails or Eggman (with Knuckles coming pretty close)

Land Wario as a seperate character is another I'd like to get in mostly so we don't touch normal Wario's already perfect moveset.

In terms of echoes, Paula is a must have.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Eggman and Mega Man X. Though I'll have to wait for a while to submit the latter during our DLC phase (and given how many Capcom newcomers will probably get submitted in that time, he'll certainly have some competition). If I submitted X I may also submit Zero alongside him, so they would be a stance fighter. If not then that's okay, we have dozens of weapons across the X series to choose from. Eggman just kind of feels like an inevitability at this point, or any other Sonic rep on that front.
Other characters I really want include Shadow, Funky Kong, Ristar, Nathan Drake, Doc Louis, and definitely the least likely and possibly not even eligible, Morshu.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Hard to say, I've lost track of who's still eligible. Though a lot of characters I want haven't exactly changed. Euden, Rex, Monokuma, Adol... still on my list, and I'd like to submit them whenever I can.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Right now, it would have to be Doom Slayer. He's up there with Master Chief as one of the most influential FPS franchises in the industry's history and has had a period where he was one of the most speculated characters ever. That speculation in his favor seems to have gone down as of late, but one can't deny the influence Doom has had on practically all FPS's after it. Dunno if he's disconfirmed for this, but if so, I'll change this to be another.

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Well, besides probably Rayman (if he hadn't become a Mii costume), Ryu Hayabusa and on SNK overall, Marco Rossi (who I did a submission of a week ago), I'll also like to see Rock Howard as a second Fatal Fury rep (even if his father or a certain girl gets in first). He'll have different gimmicks compared to Terry such as T.O.P. and S/P-Power Gauge for his super special moves instead of "GO!" as it wasn't used in Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

In fact, if people does want to see how his moveset would work, there's like two noticeable fan concepts in Internet right here.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Actually, we already added one of my most wanted for this project - that being Takamaru. Though, on the third-party side, I'd love for us to be able to include Bomberman: he and Resident Evil are the only two third-parties that feel genuinely missing from Smash's roster to me, and we already added the latter...

On another note, I'd like to see a new SEGA character that isn't a new Sonic rep. I got nothing against Eggman or Tails in a vacuum, but if I'm to be honest, it does kinda frustrate me that there's so many SEGA series that would make for great inclusions but are brushed aside by most people in favor of just getting more Sonic. So frankly I just want us to be able to explore some of that potential.

Oh and a second SNK rep would be dope. And how the **** have we still not included Officer Howard yet like what

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Actually, we already added one of my most wanted for this project - that being Takamaru. Though, on the third-party side, I'd love for us to be able to include Bomberman: he and Resident Evil are the only two third-parties that feel genuinely missing from Smash's roster to me, and we already added the latter...

On another note, I'd like to see a new SEGA character that isn't a new Sonic rep. I got nothing against Eggman or Tails in a vacuum, but if I'm to be honest, it does kinda frustrate me that there's so many SEGA series that would make for great inclusions but are brushed aside by most people in favor of just getting more Sonic. So frankly I just want us to be able to explore some of that potential.

Oh and a second SNK rep would be dope. And how the **** have we still not included Officer Howard yet like what
I think a retro Sega rep would be really cool - Ristar, Bonanza Bros, Dynamite Headdy, e.t.c.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I want to add two Sega reps at some point-one Sonic and one from a new unrepped franchise, with either one taking base game slot or DLC slot. I would honestly rather wait until DLC to put in another Sonic rep, because that gives us the opportunity to add in Streets of Rage, Yakuza, Virtua Fighter, or other games' content depending on who we add, like bosses and Dungeon enemies and Assist Trophies. If we saved them for a DLC slot, provided we're following by Ultimate's guidelines, we could only add Spirits, songs and a stage. That would be better suited for someone like a Sonic character since we already have quite a bit of Sonic content in Infinite, plus it would be the best way to garuntee us a new Sonic stage.
Hold on, I gotta go edit my MW post now

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Though, on the third-party side, I'd love for us to be able to include Bomberman: he and Resident Evil are the only two third-parties that feel genuinely missing from Smash's roster to me, and we already added the latter...
Buddy, you just got a big point back there. He feels like missed out entirely as an Assist Trophy (even though I like a Mii costume) in Ultimate.

There's like lots of potential such as having his siblings as alternate costumes, Pretty Bomber as a Echo Fighter (with her Karaoke form as an alt and Elegant Dream on her Final Smash), a moveset being more than just bombs, various stages such as 3D platform ones or a classic block-like arena, Max as an Assist Trophy to replace him, spirits (both game and media outside them, right?), music (remixes mostly), etc.

You would even imagine Mega Man (obvious), Snake (fellow Konami explosive-using icon), Mario (Hudson Soft worked on a series before and even created Mario Party) and Wario (referencing Wario Blast) while a remix of classic Area 1 theme on his reveal trailer.

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
Discussion Period: Who is your most wanted for Infinite
My top 3 for a while has been Quote from Cave Story, Neku Sakuraba from TWEWY, and Frisk or Papyrus from Undertale. I actually feel like an Undertale rep has a decent shot for Ultimate's final slot, so until that's announced, I'd prefer Quote and Neku in the context of Infinite.

Quote is an indie rep (though this isn't as big a deal now that we have Reimu), and he has a bunch of weapons that could make for a fun gunner character, maybe including some swordfighter moves if you wanted.

Neku, meanwhile, could be like Joker except with magic attacks that resemble Ness and Lucas's. It would also be interesting working in the games' partner mechanic (because you'd really need that to properly reflect TWEWY). Also, there's a bunch of good music (this also applies to CS).

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
My MW is slight varied from time to time but the ones that I set in stone the most is probably a Warriors character from KT, no not AoC Impa but the ones from Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors, preferably Zhao Yun and Yukimura Sanada since they can be a double whammy, kinda sucks that I'm in the minority for wanting anything but Ninja Gaiden or DoA since Warriors as a series is pretty interesting, also they double as a fighting game character too since the first game is one of those 3D fighting game like Tekken.

The other is Ratchet & Clank mostly because of childhood pandering and Danganronpa Protagonist mostly because I fairly dislike Monokuma for being such a chatterbox in the game and in some need to represent the main gameplay that made the game special.

First party is probably Andy or any Advance Wars character, the recent remake of the first 2 game really spark my interest.

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
I'm the sort of person who wants a lot of characters, many of which I have little personal connection to. But if I had to choose my most wanted, it's... Eggman, Chibi-Robo, Maxwell, and Amaterasu.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I mean, we just added in my most wanted...

Now that Reimu's in, my next choice would be Adol. I'm just waiting for the right submission period to slot him in; Something like smaller third-party, legacy character, JRPG fighter, swordsman, etc. Yeah, he'd be a magnet for "Roy 2" quips, but between Falcom's legacy, their esteemed soundtracks, and the various unique elements we can draw from for his kit - Bump System, three weapons, Boost, various Skills, and most recently the Monstrum Gifts - I think he could have a shot.

Aside from personal wants, I've got my sights set on Axel Stone. I ended up dropping him to vote for Reimu last session and I kinda feel bad about that, especially since I was the guy who initially spoke out against the vote changing in the first place. And besides, I hear a lot of good things about SoR4; It'd be a good excuse to check it out.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Still waiting for Dixie Kong to be added, she seemed like one of those obvious essentials alongside Bandanna Dee, Waluigi, and Isaac in terms of first parties, while those other 3 got added long ago, the only time she came close to being added was when we had a unique character and echo newcomer prompt at the same time and she got submitted for both, essentially splintering her votes, and there hasn't really been a job prompt appropriate to submit her since in my view.

Unfortunately the fact that half the community sees her as an echo and the other half wants her to be unique kinda will hurt her in a vote for either, so a semiclone position is the only one I could see her winning, which we haven't really had yet.

Aside from that, my personal wants involve Krystal and Impa for 1st Parties and Sora and Phoenix Wright for 3rd Parties.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
My most wanted in Infinite was simply a representative from Rhythm Heaven. I got my wish in Barista. Though tbh I'm not fully satisfied with how we implemented him. Regardless I'm happy he's here. Also happy about the likes of Bandana Dee, Crash, Stylist, Jill, and Takamaru

In terms of other characters I'd like to see at the moment, Ryu Hayabusa, someone from Advance Wars, Master Chief, and Spring Man or some sort of 2nd ARMS rep to name a few

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Estelle Bright from Trails in the sky is my most wanted, Followed by Saber from Fate and Sakura from Sakura Wars.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Bandana Dee and Octoling, my most wanted newcomer and echo are already in so I'm quite glad for that. Rayman, my most wanted third party just got disconfirmed so that desire for his inclusion is mute at this point. My most wanted at this point are less of personal wants, and more of ones I think best compliment the roster.

I think Dixie Kong and Officer Howard are inclusions, that while I don't have much personal stake in, make a ton of sense to include, and I hope we do in our ever decreasing amount of first party slots left. King Boo I also support, although I don't think he's as much of a "must have" as those other two. Funky Kong and Shadow seems like likely echo inclusions, which I suppose I support. I don't have much attachments to third parties, However Doom Guy bringing metal music and our first fps character seems like a worthwhile inclusion. Plants Vs. Zombies would be my most wanted third party, however I think it might be suspending my disbelief a bit much to think it could get into a smash game, with its marginal connection to Nintendo and the decaying state of the series.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm in a pretty good position, I have two of my three most wanteds already in (Grovyle and Bandana Dee). The third, Maxwell, surpassed my expectations when he narrowly lost to Reimu, which is far more than I was expecting. I might push for him a little more, but my big goal is an Undertale rep. I'd also like Kamek, but Ashley kinda infringes on his likelihood so I don't expect him.

Stratos

Smash Ace
Vote for enemies:

1st party:

Zebesian Space Pirates
Reznor
Smick

3rd party:

Licker
Nightmare Virus
Sniper Joe
Killing Machine
Creeper

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Oh sweet, another chance to do a huge write up, and on a day I'm off work nonetheless. Lets go!

Gonna start off by saying that like none of my most wanted characters are probably even wants by the majority of people here, but might as well throw some names out and get going on it. Characters I really wanted in so far are Jill and Waluigi. Crash is also up there but he's not really one of my most wanted as he just a character who I wanted to see in the game. While you could go any direct direction between the 3 protagonists or a Big Daddy, I think Booker and Elizabeth is the way to go because of how unique the moveset would be.

Booker/Elizabeth(Bioshock) - I already did a huge write up on them fairly recently, my main thing is that Bioshock is such a huge and iconic series that I think it's earned a place in Smash. It appears to have worldwide appeal(only data I can find is that the collection did well in Japan, obviously it did well in the west). The series itself is highly regarded by many as one of the big ones of the late 2000s and early 2010s, and it really feels like the only reason it isn't in Smash or even talked about is because it's from the west, which in my opinion is a dumb reason for it to not being in the conversation.

A Far Cry Rep(Probably Vaas Montenegro) - There's a couple reasons I'd really like to see Far Cry in Smash. First, it's because I fell in love with the series last year during lockdown stuff. I really enjoyed the stories, characters, and the gameplay of 3-5 and will buy 6 when it comes out. The characters are who stood out to me the most though, especially the villains. Vaas, Pagan Min, and Joseph Seed were all just fantastically written villains who I actually wanted to kill. Of those 3 though Vaas stood out to me the most. I'll avoid spoilers here, but watching him develop into what he became while you hunted him down to kill him was a lot of fun. Now that he's going to be a playable character in the FC6 DLC there will actually be some official stuff to work with too. While Far Cry doesn't have a ton of Nintendo presence, the series is pretty big world wide and it's developed by Ubisoft who has great connections with Nintendo. Shockingly as well, 3-5 sold very well in Japan. Given that Japan usually doesn't like FPS games or western games that's a very big point in it's favor. It's another series that just like Bioshock, has a lot in it's favor but gets very little play in the Smash spec scene.

Phoenix Wright - Sadly he's DQd until DLC, but given that I really wanted Jill and Resident Evil in the game then I'm good with it. I would like Phoenix in Smash for a few simple reason. I loved the series and the characters, and I also would just really like to see how he fights in the game. Sometimes characters like his are really fun additions given that he doesn't do much fighting in the game.

The Knight/Hollow Knight - If we didn't already get Reimu I'd be arguing that The Knight should be the first indie to be playable. While there are others who are more highly requested, I feel as if Hollow Knight and Team Cherry have practically been adopted by Nintendo. They've been on a lot of promotional stuff, including the Nintendo x China presentation and last years "what's coming in 2020" stuff pre covid. It just very much feels like a strong relationship there. Also, lets not forget about the character itself. Hollow Knight would bring a fairly unique moveset and content that would feel pretty different than most of what we have in Smash as far as music and stage artwork would go.

Officer Howard/Akira Howard - So look, this one is an odd case. I didn't like Astral Chain when I played it because I thought the combat wasn't fun, and I also don't think that I would want to play as them in Smash given that they'd likely be extremely combo based. But with Astral Chain pretty much being the biggest 1st party series without a playable character I just feel like it would be a pretty big flop if we didn't add them in. Ring Fit Trainee is like this as well for me but to as lesser extent. It feels like Nintendo is sold on the series, so Astral Chain not getting a playable rep in Smash with it's status being where it's at would just feel wrong.

Nathan Drake - Saved this one for last since it's likely never happening even in a game like this, but Uncharted is easily one of the biggest series from both Sony and in general in gaming. Should we get a Sony rep in Smash it feels like it should be him or Kratos. Ill try not to overshare but I played the series during on of the most sucky points of my life and it made those terrible days just a little bit better for me, which is why I have a huge attachment to the series. So seeing Nathan and Uncharted in one of my favorite game series ever would be one of the coolest things I can think of.

HMs to Maxwell, Monokuma, League of Legends, Scorpion, Spyro, Dovahkiin, Lara Croft, and Master Chief

Stratos

Smash Ace
I think of so many video game characters and I have made a huge list of them, but because it is so huge I will not show it.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
I think of so many video game characters and I have made a huge list of them, but because it is so huge I will not show it.
You might as well. Now's the time to post something like that. If you're worried it'll take up too much space put it under a spoiler tab. I'm pretty sure this will tie into something else later so this is your chance to make your voice heard

Stratos

Smash Ace
You might as well. Now's the time to post something like that. If you're worried it'll take up too much space put it under a spoiler tab. I'm pretty sure this will tie into something else later so this is your chance to make your voice heard
Do I have to explain the reason why I want each character to come? It will take a long time to write for everyone.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My most wanted fighters for Infinite

The ones that got in: Bandanna Dee, Grass Type Pokémon (Groyvle and Celebi), Issac, Ashley and Crash Bandicoot

The ones discomfirmed: Shantae, Ray-Man, Adeleine, Sylux, most Gen 8 Pokémon and Dark Meta Knight

Still hoping for, but might not get in: Lugia, Fawful, Knuckles, Midna, F-Zero Rep, Dark Bowser and multiple others

Still hoping for, and might get in: Shadow and Dixie Kong

That is all I got for now

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I wonder what the inevitable FE round will look like? I thought Lyn was a shoe-in, but she's recently been disconfirmed. The top contenders look to be Hector, Edelgard, and the Black Knight, but an underdog could thrive...

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I wonder what the inevitable FE round will look like? I thought Lyn was a shoe-in, but she's recently been disconfirmed. The top contenders look to be Hector, Edelgard, and the Black Knight, but an underdog could thrive...
I plan to submit this guy, Oliver. Began as a joke, but the more I think about him the more I realise he perfectly represents what people want out of a new FE rep - uses magic instead of weapons, non-blue hair, not a dreamy sparkleboy, and his ugly design and anti-heroic personality gives him a bit of appeal to Scrimblo Bimblo fans.

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Ace
Before I decide to show my list of characters, here I write about characters that are not from video games but are related to Nintendo:

Daitoryo (Nintendo Hanafuda Cards)
Tengu (Nintendo Hanafuda Cards)
Mini Kangarou (Mini Game Series)
Nester (Nintendo Power)
Kevin Keene (Captain N: The Game Master)

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
I already posted my MWs up above, and those are all characters I have personal connections with. But I think I should also mention representing first-party series that have never had fighters before as something I really like to see in a base roster. We've already got... Golden Sun, Style Savvy, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, and Rhythm Heaven; which is great work on that front. But Nintendo's library of series is pretty large, so there'll probably always be more work to do there. In particular, I find the absence of anyone from Chibi-Robo and Advance Wars a particularly big gap.

Oh, I forgot to make this point, so I'm editing this in: the reason I say for the base roster specifically is that often these series don't often come across as "DLC-worthy" characters. Not that that's in any way an objective criterion, but generally when we get first-party DLC it's from something with modern relevance. In other words, once the base roster ends, we sorta lose our chance to rep Drill Dozer.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I already posted my MWs up above, and those are all characters I have personal connections with. But I think I should also mention representing first-party series that have never had fighters before as something I really like to see in a base roster. We've already got... Golden Sun, Style Savvy, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, and Rhythm Heaven; which is great work on that front. But Nintendo's library of series is pretty large, so there'll probably always be more work to do there. In particular, I find the absence of anyone from Chibi-Robo and Advance Wars a particularly big gap.
I'd say a Game Boy rep, but there's only really two elegible options there (Prince of Sable and Muddy Mole), and one we've disconfirmed as an AT. I would like to submit Who Are You Running From? as a Game Boy Camera rep though.

I second S Stratos ' suggestions of Mini Kangaroo and the Tengu

I've already mentioned Jill & Drill Dozer, but they're the first (non-disconfirmed) choice that comes to mind when it comes to newly-repped Nintendo series.

Tingle is technically a rep for his own series, though knowing what happened with Grovyle we'll probably just be forced to have Tingle be a Zelda rep without doing a fair vote on what symbol he should have. Anyway, he's disconfirmed through Mii costume

If we're to rep Nintendogs, I think Ted & Archie would be the best choice - throwing about dog toys, luring foes in with the Pro Lure, giving them awkward strokes like they would a dog as a grab, that'd be great.

Stratos

Smash Ace
I'd say a Game Boy rep, but there's only really two elegible options there (Prince of Sable and Muddy Mole), and one we've disconfirmed as an AT. I would like to submit Who Are You Running From? as a Game Boy Camera rep though.

I second S Stratos ' suggestions of Mini Kangaroo and the Tengu

I've already mentioned Jill & Drill Dozer, but they're the first (non-disconfirmed) choice that comes to mind when it comes to newly-repped Nintendo series.

Tingle is technically a rep for his own series, though knowing what happened with Grovyle we'll probably just be forced to have Tingle be a Zelda rep without doing a fair vote on what symbol he should have. Anyway, he's disconfirmed through Mii costume

If we're to rep Nintendogs, I think Ted & Archie would be the best choice - throwing about dog toys, luring foes in with the Pro Lure, giving them awkward strokes like they would a dog as a grab, that'd be great.
Do you like the Mini Kangaroo and the Tengu?

Stratos

Smash Ace
I also wanted Unicycle from Uniracers, but because Pixar had sued for this game I consider it invalidity. Here is my list of others characters:

Euden (Dragalia Lost)
Zethia (Dragalia Lost)
Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim series)
Aeron (Pandora's Tower)
Zael (The Last Story)
Rayman (Rayman seiries)
Tin Star (Tin Star)
Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat series)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat series)
Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown series)
Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
Jin Kazama (Tekken series)
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
John Raimi (Geist)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)
Kevin (Karkurenbo Battle Monster Tactics)
Queen Azarel (Warlocked)
Chief Zog (Warlocked)
Spyro the Dragon (Spyro the Dragon series)
Abe (Oddworld series)
Stranger (Oddworld series)
Fighter Hayabusa (Pro Wrestling)
Black Shadow (F-Zero series)
Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo series)
Captain Rainbow (Captain Rainbow)
Conker (Conker series)
Professor Hershel Layton (Professor Layton series)
Siegfried Schtauffen (Soulcalibur series)
Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Cross (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Edward Carnby (Alone in the Dark series)
Adol Christin (Ys series)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear series)
Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue series)
Gex (Gex series)
Protagonist (Glory of Heracles)
Heracles (Glory of Heracles)
Protagonist (Famicom Detective Club)
Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club)
Reiji Arisu (Namco × Capcom, Project X Zone series)
Laboman (Labo)
Ring Fit Trainee (Ring Fit Adventure)
Dillon (Dillon series)
Dante (Devil May Cry series)
Spring Man (ARMS)
Yooka-Laylee (Yooka-Laylee series)
Agumon (Digimon series)
Henry Fleming (Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.)
Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)
Kratos (God of War)
Ivan (Devil's Third)
Aisya (ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat)
Chrono (Chrono series)
Miriam (Bloodstained series)
Doomguy (Doom series)
Master Chief (Halo series)
Mike Jones (StarTropics series)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger series)
Cuphead (Cuphead)
Andy (Advance Wars series)
Mr. Stevenson (Gumshoe)

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I also wanted Unicycle from Uniracers, but because Pixar had sued for this game I consider it invalidity. Here is my list of others characters:

Euden (Dragalia Lost)
Zethia (Dragalia Lost)
Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim series)
Aeron (Pandora's Tower)
Zael (The Last Story)
Rayman (Rayman seiries)
Tin Star (Tin Star)
Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat series)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat series)
Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown series)
Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
Jin Kazama (Tekken series)
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
John Raimi (Geist)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)
Kevin (Karkurenbo Battle Monster Tactics)
Queen Azarel (Warlocked)
Chief Zog (Warlocked)
Spyro the Dragon (Spyro the Dragon series)
Abe (Oddworld series)
Stranger (Oddworld series)
Fighter Hayabusa (Pro Wrestling)
Black Shadow (F-Zero series)
Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo series)
Captain Rainbow (Captain Rainbow)
Conker (Conker series)
Professor Hershel Layton (Professor Layton series)
Siegfried Schtauffen (Soulcalibur series)
Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Cross (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Edward Carnby (Alone in the Dark series)
Adol Christin (Ys series)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear series)
Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue series)
Gex (Gex series)
Protagonist (Glory of Heracles)
Heracles (Glory of Heracles)
Protagonist (Famicom Detective Club)
Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club)
Reiji Arisu (Namco × Capcom, Project X Zone series)
Laboman (Labo)
Ring Fit Trainee (Ring Fit Adventure)
Dillon (Dillon series)
Dante (Devil May Cry series)
Spring Man (ARMS)
Yooka-Laylee (Yooka-Laylee series)
Agumon (Digimon series)
Henry Fleming (Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.)
Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)
Kratos (God of War)
Ivan (Devil's Third)
Aisya (ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat)
Chrono (Chrono series)
Miriam (Bloodstained series)
Doomguy (Doom series)
Master Chief (Halo series)
Mike Jones (StarTropics series)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger series)
Cuphead (Cuphead)
Andy (Advance Wars series)
Mr. Stevenson (Gumshoe)
That's... a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom