• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the submissions for the Touhou Project stage! We have several great ones that really captures the feeling of Touhou Project but only one can win!

Hakurei Shrine - cashregister9 cashregister9
Hakurei Shrine - GolisoPower GolisoPower
Gensokyo - Commander_Alph Commander_Alph

Instead of doing voting here, we will be implementing our new voting measures. This was in light of the previous situation where issues of vote switching and monitoring to ensure a prompt won came into light. The results will only be availiable to the leadership team and we will broadcast the results one the polling is done.

Please use this link to vote!

Please provide your email and your username as well if you submitted content. We will be checking to ensure people do not vote for their own submissions. The double checking of email and username is to ensure that:
  • People are voting honestly
  • People are not voting in someone else’s name
  • People are not mutli voting
If you feel uncomfortable using Google Forms to vote, please contact myself, Krookodilian Krookodilian , airConditioner airConditioner , Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto , or Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku with your vote and we will factor it in. For the sake of keeping things streamlined though, we do ask to try and go with the Google Forms method. Any submitted emails will be kept confidential and won’t be used in any other way accept to use it as a way to cross check votes.

Once polling is done, we will close the voting process and then present the results here. We feel this will greatly improve our voting process and alleviate any negative feelings towards it. In addition, we do have a method set up in regards to ranked voting so day tuned for that.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The link has been updated. If something is wrong please let me know. I’ll be available for next hour or so.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I think another improvement to voting would involve having a set time to close the polling (for example, this poll will close in 24 hours from this post or at 7 PM PST/10 PM EST tomorrow, etc) so people would know how long they would have to vote in advance. (Time Zones accounted for of course). Since some people might get busy and worry when the polls would close and all.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We typically allow 24 hours between submissions as well as voting. We haven’t explicably stated exact time frames in the past. That’s partially due to my own schedule when I started because I can’t actually adhere to strict time limitations due to my rather hectic and busy work/life schedule. For a long tome, it was whenever I had free time.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Reimu for Smash
from the Touhou Project series

First Appearance: Touhou Project ~ Highly Responsive to Prayers

Properties

Reimu would be a lightweight fighter with floaty properties to reference her precise movements in the Touhou series. She would have a weight of 76 and a falling speed of 1.3. Her running speed would be 1.79 making her fairly average in terms of grounded mobility. Reimu instead will specialize in entirely airfighting having poor grounded attacks but powerful aerial options.

Special Mechanics: Yin-Yang Orbs

Reimu will have her Yin-Yang Orbs always positioned behind her constantly spinning. They will spin around her while she is using her Homing Amulets but when dormant, they will act as an ever present hitbox that will flinch opponents and deal minimal damage if they get close behind her.

Reimu can however use her side's special Yin-Yang Orbs to throw them which will set them in place somewhere on the stage. If she has one Yin-Yang Orb behind her, the damage will be reduced and so will the distance they send foes back. No Yin-Yang Orbs behind her leave her vulnerable to being attacked from behind.

The orbs will not protect her from attack hitboxes however, only other players hurt boxes. Reimu is a very frail character and using all of her Yin-Yang Orbs to put pressure on her opponents will leave her vulnerable as well.

Regular Attacks

Jab: A side kick followed by another kick from her other leg with another button press. If pressed a third time, Reimu will fire out a quick burst of amulets.

Forward Tilt: A sluggish sideways swing with her gohei. Reimu’s most powerful grounded attack with the capability to KO at higher percentages but trades off with its endlag and punishability.

Up Tilt: An overhead swing with her gohei.

Down Tilt: A quick sliding kick that moves Reimu forward. It’s a low profile attack but it won’t prevent her from being hit by most attacks. However, she may graze underneath a projectile taking damage but not being knocked back from it.

Dash Attack: Reimu rushes forward spinning her gohei letting around a small ring of amulets.

Aerials

Neutral Air: A singular sex kick mid-air. A very quick attack that can lead right into her other aerial attacks.

Forward Air: Reimu outstretches her hand and fires off an amulet at mid range. This attack can be used in rapid succession after being fired. This attack is good for zoning properties but due to its range not being too far, it can be used in regular combos as well.

Back Air: Reimu whips behind her gohei behind her back. It is her weakest aerial option but has a decent range.

Up Air: An upward kick followed by a multi-hitting corkscrew spin. Reimu’s most powerful aerial attack which can be used to rack up high amounts of damage and finish combos.

Down Air (Barrier Smash): Reimu waves her barrier magic beneath her at an angle. The attack is slow but it can spike and has a sweet spot at the very end of its animation. If the sweet spot hits the opponent, they will turn the other direction.

Smash Attacks

For Reimu’s smash attacks, she’ll be aided by Yukari Yakumo who together form the Boundary Duo. While not directly inspired from any attack animations, their pairing has been a common occurrence in the Touhou series such as Imperishable Night and Antimony of Common Flowers. The smash attacks will all involve Yukari’s ability to manipulate boundaries and open up portals known as gaps. Parallels to her smash attacks can be drawn to Bayonetta.

Forward Smash: A gap opens up directly in front of Reimu. Yukari can appear inside of it then shoot out a flurry of purple projectiles in front of Reimu from her spell card Danmaku Bounded Field.

Up Smash: A gap opens up in front of Reimu on the ground that begins to glow. Yukari then shoots out while spinning before diving back in.

Down Smash: A gap opens up above Reimu at an angle. Yukari fires off a red bubble projectile from her spell card Xanadu of Straight and Curve.

Grab/Throws

Grab: Reimu casts barrier magic that brings the opponent closer to her where she will hold them with her leg on their knee.

Pummel: Reimu will repeatedly kick the opponent.

Forward Throw: Reimu summons a flurry of amulets sending them away.

Back Throw: Reimu angrily hurls the opponent over their shoulder and tosses them behind her.

Up Throw: Reimu grabs her opponent with both arms and hurls them up.

Down Throw: Reimu sets her opponent on the ground and steps on them sending them very slightly upwards.

Special Attacks

Neutral Special (Homing Amulets): Ripped right from her home games, Reimu will rapidly fire a series of her amulets. These amulets take the form of white and red cards. When the special button is held, Reimu will float in place and fire a series of these cards and they will reach a long distance. The interesting property about these cards is that they will not deal any launch damage and will purely hit for minimal chip damage.

While Reimu is shooting her amulets, she can actually slowly move in any eight directions. This stance will end if she is hit by any attack that would cause her to flinch and she will be sent into freefall. This balances out the Homing Amulet’s flying properties to prevent her from constantly using it to recover over her other recovery options

Being in her flying stance for over 10 seconds will also put her into freefall as well. The flying stance will also be dropped should the special button be let go but she will not be sent into freefall in this situation. She will not be able to use Homing Amulets again until touching the ground however.

True to their name, the amulets will slightly home in on the opponent but this will only matter should the opponent already be close in the amulets’ trajectory. If her Yin-Yang Orbs are by her side, they will also fire additional projectiles that will rack up damage faster.

Side Special (Yin-Yang Orbs): While Reimu will have her Yin-Yang orbs behind her constantly protecting her, she can opt to fire her Yin-Yang Orbs off as projectiles. When a Yin-Yang Orb is fired, it will enlarge and it can be angled in front of her depending on the directional tilt of the control stick. The orb will then move in a straight line and if it hits any solid object, it will bounce in a different direction. If it hits a player, it will also bounce away from them while dealing strong damage that can launch them far and even be used to KO them at mid percentages.

The Yin-Yang Orbs have an interesting property where they will even bounce along the blastline of the stage. This means that unlike other projectiles that will simply leave the battle’s presence, the Yin-Yang Orbs stay on the stage as long as Reimu wants them to or until she is KO’d. Reimu can collect them back to strengthen her neutral special and up her rear defenses by simply touching them.

However, if Reimu attacks a Yin-Yang Orb, they will instead bounce off of her in the opposite direction and move slightly faster while also becoming stronger. She can keep hitting back her orbs a total of five times for each one before they max out their strength limit. These orbs can put pressure for the opponent players and a skilled Reimu player can combo into them if they understand their trajectory.

Up Special (Boundary Leap/Persuasion Needle): Yukari comes to Reimu’s aid once more for her up special. Yukari will open up a gap that Reimu will fly into. Acting like a teleporting recovery, Reimu will disappear and reappear elsewhere above her. The trajectory of where Reimu will reappear can be angled via the directional tilt of the control stick.

When Reimu exits the gap, she will have the option to attack immediately after repeating. If the up special is used again during her reappearing animation, she will fire a sharp projectile known as a Persuasion Needle. It is one of her spell cards and the needle is an extremely powerful weapon that can KO opponents at percentages as low as 40% off-stage.

The projectile will only be able to be fired in front of her or below her depending on the direction of the control stick right after performing the special attack. If no direction is inputed, it will default to being shot in front of her.

Down Special (Yokai Barrier): Reimu will surround herself in a clear barrier with light reflecting on it to indicate its appearance. Her hands will be outstretched towards both sides trying to keep it up. Similarly to Ness’ and Lucas’ PK Magnet, the attack will absorb any energy based projectiles although unlike theirs, it will not heal her. Instead, Reimu will fire back the projectile upon the next usage of Yokai Barrier.

While there is no direct origin for this move specifically, it is based on her duty as a shrine maiden to guard the Great Hakurei Barrier that borders Gensokyo and the outer world. It can also be seen as a reference to the screen cleared upon destroying an enemy’s spell card.

Final Smash: Fantasy Seal

Using her ultimate spell card, Reimu will fly up into the air to the center-top of the stage and conjure a multitude of spherical purple projectiles and glowing red amulet cards surrounding her before firing them at the players on stage. The amulets will specifically home in on players while the glowing orbs will be indiscriminate and move in slower circular patterns.

The unique property about this Final Smash is that the projectiles won’t launch any players at all. In fact, their sole purpose is to rack up the percentage against Reimu’s enemies. However, at the end of the primary attack, Reimu will summon a circle of glowing unavoidable projectiles of many different colours.

This attack cannot be shielded through or dodged and will guarantee a hit on all the opposing players. If it KOs or not will be based on their percentage, the amount of damage they accumulated from the Final Smash and their distance from the blast line.

The goal of this moveset is to focus on Reimu's ability as an air fighter. Most of her quickest attacks that can combo into others will be her aerials. Like in Touhou, you have a limited amount of times to get hit while your opponent will usually have a colossal amount of HP. As such, Reimu will be floaty and lightweight. She does however have her Yin-Yang Orbs protecting her backside which can counteract her weight which would get her launched far.

However if she wants to use them to control the stage, she'll need to give up her defences and hyper focus on stage control to maintain that she doesn't get hit. Additionally, I referenced Yukari and Reimu's occasional partnership by giving her an appearance in her moveset. I'm not biased in that I really like Yukari I swear! 😳

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
One question, what if you don’t remember your account and can’t access it?
PM myself or another leadership team member with your vote and we will factor it in. We do stress the importance of using the Google forms method as it makes it easier and more concise but if you can’t remember your login, than we understand.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Voting for the stage submission will last until around 8 am EST USA. Please understand if the time becomes earlier or later.

We will begin voting for Moveset submissions within five hours so around 9 PM USA give or take. We will again be using Google Forms for this.

What can you expect next>

Reimu Additional Content submissions such as taunts, victory animations, classic mode routes, and more
Reimu Alternate Costume Submissions
Touhou Project Mii Costume

One thing I would like us to focus on is if the series also deserves a dedicated Assist Trophy, Boss, and/or Item. I think we can rationalize a Mii Costume but is there enough legitimate content to allow these as well. To put it into perspective, Crash has both a Mii costune, Item, and Assist Trophy. Resident Evil has a Mii Costume, Assist Trophy, and a Boss.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Voting for the stage submission will last until around 8 am EST USA. Please understand if the time becomes earlier or later.

We will begin voting for Moveset submissions within five hours so around 9 PM USA give or take. We will again be using Google Forms for this.

Reimu Additional Content submissions such as taunts, victory animations, classic mode routes, and more

One thing I would like us to focus on is if the series also deserves a dedicated Assist Trophy, Boss, and/or Item. I think we can rationalize a Mii Costume but is there enough legitimate content to allow these as well. To put it into perspective, Crash has both a Mii costune, Item, and Assist Trophy. Resident Evil has a Mii Costume, Assist Trophy, and a Boss.
From a gameplay perspective, I can definitely see an Assist Trophy. Touhou has a massive array of characters, and there's a lot of places we can go with all the different abilities and Spell Cards. The same goes for bosses; Roughly half the entire game is just boss fights, and there's a lot of popular characters we could submit for that; Flandre, Yukari, Utsuho, Clownpiece...

Regarding the items, I'm a bit less sure. There aren't as many notable gameplay items we could really use. I guess there's the Mini-Hakkero and the Miracle Mallet, but overall it's a much smaller pool to draw from.

If people feel Touhou's a bit too small to "deserve" multiple extra bits of content, I could see why. Still, Bayonetta's also a pretty small third-party compared to most other Smash characters and she at least got an Assist, so I think Touhou could work fine with only a boss or AT.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
From a gameplay perspective, I can definitely see an Assist Trophy. Touhou has a massive array of characters, and there's a lot of places we can go with all the different abilities and Spell Cards. The same goes for bosses; Roughly half the entire game is just boss fights, and there's a lot of popular characters we could submit for that; Flandre, Yukari, Utsuho, Clownpiece...

Regarding the items, I'm a bit less sure. There aren't as many notable gameplay items we could really use. I guess there's the Mini-Hakkero and the Miracle Mallet, but overall it's a much smaller pool to draw from.

If people feel Touhou's a bit too small to "deserve" multiple extra bits of content, I could see why. Still, Bayonetta's also a pretty small third-party compared to most other Smash characters and she at least got an Assist, so I think Touhou could work fine with only a boss or AT.
Wait until I shill my idea for a boss that reuses the credit sequence classic mode shoot 'em up mechanics.

Ahem but anyways for items I think you could go the route of Lip's Stick and add a character's signature weapon/tool as an item. It could re-enact their spell card attack patterns.

GolisoPower

Smash Master

One of Reimu's victory animations would have to involve the running fan gag with her donation box being empty. That much is a given.

Her Classic Mode would be called "Radiance of Chromatic Cross", and would involve all projectile-heavy female characters, to go in line with Touhou's Bullet Hell 6-Stage bosses. So it would include Samus, Zelda, Inkling, Palutena, Wii Fit Trainer, Bayonetta and Isabelle.

One of her alt costumes would most definitely have to be one of Marisa's colors. Another could be based on her rival, Sanae. And maybe if we're REALLY gonna dig deep, she could have an alt costume based on her purple-haired PC98 appearance.

I've got more than a few candidates for each of the Mii Fighters as far as costumes go:
:ultbrawler: : Meiling, Suika, Byakuren
:ultswordfighter: : Youmu, Flandre, Tenshi
:ultgunner: : Utsuho, Reisen, Marisa
Hats: ZUN Cap & Glasses, Touhou Mob Cap (That one's the most used kind of hat)

As far as Assist Trophies go, the only character that pops out the most for me would have to be Cirno. I imagine her using her spell cards Icicle Fall and Perfect Freeze. The former would be a barrage of ice spikes with a blind spot directly in front of her, while Perfect Freeze would have her unleash a large barrage of projectiles before performing a screen-wide effect that freezes all projectiles in place for a moment.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Thats a valid point but Bayonetta is also a returning DLC series from Smash 4. It joined Street Fighter with getting an assist trophy. So this logic doesn’t exactly lineup considering Bayonetta technically has a one up against Touhou.

Touhou is certainly a smaller series compared to Resident Evil and Crash Bandicoot and it’s a given that at least a few third party series will be seeing less content in contrast to the rest.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Thats a valid point but Bayonetta is also a returning DLC series from Smash 4. It joined Street Fighter with getting an assist trophy. So this logic doesn’t exactly lineup considering Bayonetta technically has a one up against Touhou.

Touhou is certainly a smaller series compared to Resident Evil and Crash Bandicoot and it’s a given that at least a few third party series will be seeing less content in contrast to the rest.
Yeah, that's a fair point. Still, I think Touhou has enough to draw from to have at least some supplementary content. There's a massive pool of characters to draw from, and I while I can see why Touhou may have less content compared to other series, I feel it might be a bit of a waste to not take advantage of the selection we have access to.

One thing I think is worth noting is that Touhou would most likely have a lot less licensing and budgetary concerns compared to big AAA franchises, if we want to keep some degree of realistic decision-making in mind. Crash Bandicoot and Resident Evil would probably require a decent amount of royalties to Activision and Capcom, seeing as there's three bits of content coming alongside the fighter - Or rather, fighters, in RE's case. Even if the companies are fairly easy to work with, all that content's probably gonna start stacking up.
Touhou, on the other hand, is an indie owned by a guy who's extremely lax with the IP. If we're looking at this through a money-based lens, we could probably get about twice as much content as Crash for Touhou for the same price. Now, obviously we're not getting that much, but the point still stands that Touhou content would likely be pretty easy to access compared to the other third-parties, and I think we should capitalize on that opportunity.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Given Smash's penchant for recreating certain games, the logical decision would be to recreate EoSD's bosses. Touhou has six main levels and then an unlockable extra stage, and Classic Mode has six stages and a boss. It fits like a glove. Taking the Infinite newcomers into account, I'd personally do:

1. Ashley - Represents Rumia
  2. Ice Climbers - Represents Cirno and Daiyousei
  3. Min Min - Represents Meiling
  4. Robin and Meta Knight - Represents Patchouli and Koakuma
  5. Joker - Represents Sakuya
  6. Dracula - Represents Remilia
  7. Marx (Assuming we don't have a Touhou boss) - Represents Flandre
Granted, two bosses may seem a bit abnormal, but they still fit the Scarlet sisters really well.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will commence on voting for a Reimu Hakurei moveset! We will again be using Google Forms. In addition, since we collected email addresses previously, we won’t be requiring this time as a way to see which way is the most protective in safeguarding against voting fraud (I don’t wanna sound like Trump but it could happen)

Also a departure, I included the movesets and enclosed them in quotes for everyone…

Tried by myself to make a great culmination of over a year of ideas and condensing it into a beautiful moveset.
Gimmick: Taking advantage of Steve's Block boundaries, Reimu will be flying similarly to pre-Ultimate Super Sonic, meaning she's constantly in a mid-air state. That means Neutral Attack is the same as Neutral Air, and she is the only character in the game to have a bonafide aerial Smash attack. What does this mean for shields, you ask? Simple: you don't shield. Instead, there's a Focus Mode where you reduce your movement speed but shrink your hurtbox to such a small proportion that you would need to be pinpoint accurate to pull off. Oh, and fly out of this boundary and you start falling, but you're not helpless.

Jab/N-air: Reimu fires either a barrage of amulets or a barrage of Persuasion Needles depending on whether or not she's focusing, and she can aim in any direction as she's throwing barrages. The amulets are capable of homing in on foes. The needles lack homing properties but are faster and more powerful. However, there's a twist: when attacking foes, it doesn't even do damage. See, if you hit someone with either one, it shows a large ring surrounding them that depletes the more times you hit with this attack. These are the Boss Health rings that were a thing since Mountain of Faith, the 10th game in the series. When that ring is depleted, the opponent will suffer from 15% damage and reset. Do this 5 times, and you'll instantly KO them, but each ring takes progressively more time to deplete with each ring depleted per stock. If they're KO'd before that, the ring count resets.

F-tilt/F-air: Reimu will swing her gohei in front and behind her, giving her a double-sided hitbox like Wii Fit Trainer. Deals 11% damage and has some decent knockback.

U-tilt/U-air: Bats her gohei above her like in Highly Responsive to Prayers. Has the ability to reflect projectiles, deals 7% damage, and some weak knockback.

D-tilt/D-air: Reimu will perform a front-flip transitioning into a drop-kick that momentarily pushes her downwards before ascending upwards. If she's outside the boundary, this becomes a stall-and-fall. Deals 10% damage and spikes.

Dash attack: Reimu leans back and performs a sliding kick in front of herself, also like in Highly Responsive to Prayers. This also has the advantage of ascending and descending as it comes out. Deals 8.5% damage and some low upwards knockback.

Side Smash: Youkai Buster: Reimu begins drawing talismans before throwing a barrage of swift purple talismans that travels 1/4 FD before vanishing. It has a shotgun effect in which it doesn't deal much damage from far away but is more effective up close. The maximum you can do is 21% damage and very high knockback, making this one of your kill moves.

Up Smash: Ascension Kick: Reimu will crouch downwards...well, attempt to while in midair, before performing a fiery flipkick above her that deals 17.7% damage and some high-enough knockback to kill from the very top of the boundary early percentages.

Down Smash: Rain Dance: An abridged version of one of her Specials from Hisoutensoku, Reimu will turn upside down and create a revolving halo of amulets beneath her, dealing multiple hits of 16.9% total damage and some strong knockback to kill at the ledge.

Grab: Reimu will throw a sealing talisman out in front of her. If an opponent gets hit, they will be "sealed", or completely paused in place, while Reimu warps to them for the grab, where she can whap them on the top of the head with her gohei as though she were disciplining them, dealing 1.6% damage per whap.

F-throw: Reimu will summon a large Yin-Yang Orb and smash it into the opponent's gut.

D-throw: Reimu will use Dimensional Rift to disappear, then reappear on top of them sending them careening into the ground, effectively making this a spike.

U-throw: Reimu summons a small amulet that travels beneath the opponent and erupts with spiritual energy, blasting them upwards.

B-throw: Reimu flies behind the opponent and throws a fanning barrage of Persuasion Needles that launches the opponent.

Neutral B: Spirit Sign "Fantasy Seal": Upon activation, Reimu will summon 10 orbs of rainbow light that have transcendent priority and lock onto the closest opponent, much like Palutena's Autoreticle. Each orb explodes and deals 5.5% damage and can knock opponents pretty far by itself, but it can be reflected back at Reimu.

Side B: Yin-Yang Orb: Reimu will form a large Yin-Yang Orb that bounces off the boundaries of the camera, as well as the stage. Reimu can use U-tilt to bat the Yin-Yang Orb upwards and influence its travel direction while it's bouncing. It usually does 12% damage and some medium-high knockback. Alternatively, you can hold the B button to instead cause the Yin-Yang Orb to revolve around Reimu, giving her a second and/or third stream of projectiles for Jab.

Up B: Dimensional Rift: Reimu will disappear for a bit before reappearing at a different location, either sliding on the ground or performing a downwards dropkick upon reaching the other end of the teleport.

Down B: Dream Sign "Evil Sealing Circle": A command grab. Reimu will simple reach a single hand out, all the while she glows with spiritual power. If she grabs an opponent, she will form the circle that erupts with sealing power underneath both of them, deal 18% damage, and stun anyone unfortunate enough to be above the circle when it casts.

Final Smash: Fantasy Nature: A Final Smash similar in stature to Bayonetta's Reimu summons 7 orbs around her and gains a boost in flight speed. If she manages to hit opponents 7 times within 7 seconds, she will unleash a screen-wide blast that murders literally anything on the screen. They don't call her the Shrine Maiden of Paradise for nothing.
Job 128

Here it is, I have posted it on other threads in the past.

Gimmick: Reimu will have a point counter next to her hud and as she does more damage more points will be added up to 100, every 10 points a new property is added to her danmaku attacks.
10-Longer Range
20- The attack becomes faster
30-A small yin yang orb follows Reimu and shoots a Homing shot
40-The attack is Larger
50-More Knockback
60-Increased Priority
70-Largest projectile
80- A second Yin Yang orb spawns that adds a second homing shot
90-Max Damage
100-Lifesteal.

She also has Peach And Daisy's Float mechanic.

If Reimu has a near miss from an attack she gains points as well

Stats:

Dash: Same as Dark Samus

Weight: Same as peach

Fall speed: Slightly Lighter than Mewtwo

Basic Attacks:

Jab: Danmaku, She shoots a rapid fire projectile forward while the button is held

Side tilt: Danmaku

Up tilt: Danmaku

Down tilt: A slide Kick

Dash Attack: Reimu spins around on one foot

Side Smash: Reimu spins her Gohei in front of her

Up Smash: Reimu spins her Gohei upwards

Down Smash: Reimu spins her Gohei on the ground (Palutena D-tilt)

Neutral air: Danmaku

Forward Air: Reimu Smashes her gohei Downwards

Back Air: She shoots a spread of 3 shots behind her

Up Air: Reimu kicks above her head (Mid-air Ascension kick from TH 13.5)

Down Air: A Dive Kick

Specials

Neutral: Bomb, Reimu throws a Bomb token and it explodes on contact it destroys all projectiles, It costs 10 points to use though

Side: Frontal Defense Talisman, Reimu spawns a barrier that moves forwards until it hits a wall or blast zone that reflects projectiles and deals small damage and Knockback, the initial summon shoots 3 projectiles

Down: Yin Yang Orb, Spawns a Yin Yang orb that will fire Danmaku and the Danmaku it fires will copy Reimu's current point total, only 1 can be spawned

Up: Point Jump, Reimu rockets in the direction that the stick is pointed in

Final Smash: Spirit Sign: "Fantasy Seal", Reimu sends a ton of large projectiles in every direction dealing high damage and knockback

Grabs:

Basic grab: Reimu uses her arm to grab the opponent

Pummel: Reimu hits the person with her Gohei

F-throw: Reimu throws the Opponent forwards and shoots 3 shots at the Opponent

B-throw: Reimu Kicks the Opponent backwards

U-throw: Reimu Goes to the top of the Blast Zone (Like Kirby and K Rool) and slams the opponent down on the ground

D-throw: Reimu Sends the opponent downwards with her Gohei
Alright, here we go. Fifth Reimu moveset I've put together... I think...
View attachment 320120
Reimu is a mobile defensive zoner, geared around slowly chipping away at her opponents while weaving around their attacks. Reimu excels in the air, having outstanding air speed and mobility options. In addition, her unique mechanics allow her to zone out her opponents from a distance while being virtually immune to being zoned herself. On the flipside, Reimu's an extremely lightweight character, and suffers from a lack of kill options.

Mechanics
  • Grazing - Reimu's most notable mechanic. Much like Link and Hero's passive shield, if Reimu is standing, walking, or crouching, she will be immune to projectiles. In her case, any projectile that hits her will simply pass through her - Or, in the case of some weaker projectiles, be destroyed outright.
  • Focusing - Reimu's shield is weaker than usual. In return, she can shield in the air and move around slowly while shielding. To dodge normally, tap the direction twice like if you were dashing. Notably, shielding in the air will halt Reimu's momentum, giving her outstanding control in the air.
  • Power Meter - Reimu has a counter on her HUD that fills up when she either deals damage, Grazes a projectile triggers a phantom hit (Re: Near-misses an attack). The meter starts at 0.00 and goes up to 5.00, with the amount gained scaling based on damage.
  • Options - As the Power Meter fills up, Reimu gains Options, being small Yim-Yang Orbs that trail behind her and fire projectiles alongside her own attacks. Holding the attack button down has Reimu pause and rapid-fire projectiles from her Options, much like Bayonetta's Bullet Arts. Reimu gains a Yin-Yang Orb whenever the counter hits a whole number (i.e. 1.00, 2.00, etc.), and looses an Option whenever the counter drops below that number. The exception is 5.00, which acts as a buffer zone to prevent her full-Options state from being lost after a single hit. Like with shielding, her aerials will also cause Reimu's momentum to slow. However, this will also send her into freefall if held for too long or in rapid succession, so she can't just stay in the air indefinitely.
Ground Attacks
  • Jab - A quick slap, a kick, and a two-handed gohei smash. Based off her Hisoutensoku 5A combo.
    • The Options fire off quick, weak talismans alongside her, and can be held on each individual hit, much like Bayonetta's combos.
  • Forward Tilt - A gohei poke. Based off her Hisoutensoku far A.
    • The Options fire off weak homing Hakurei Amulets alongside her.
  • Up Tilt - Reimu swings her gohei above her head twice. This move can reflect projectiles, much like Ness and Lucas' forward smash and Min Min's up smash. Based off her gohei move from Highly Responsive to Prayers.
    • The Options fire off weak talismans upwards. Based on her shot move from Highly Responsive to Prayers
  • Down Tilt - Reimu spins her gohei on the ground in front of her. Multihit, based on her 2A from Hisoutensoku.
    • The Options generate a large spinning amulet on the ground under her gohei, dealing extra damage. Based on her 2B from Hisoutensoku.
  • Dash Attack - A sliding kick. Pressing the button again has Reimu transition into a flip kick. Based on the Sliding Ascension Kick from Hisoutensoku, itself harkening back to the Ascension Kick from Highly Responsive to Prayers.
Smash Attacks
  • Forward Smash - A two-handed gohei smash. Based on her 6A from Hisoutensoku.
    • The Options fire off slow, yet powerful Persuasion Needles alongside her.
  • Up Smash - Reimu spins her gohei above her head. An original move, made up for the sake of Smash.
    • The Options generate a large chain of amulets above her head. Based on her 2C from Hisoutensoku.
  • Down Smash - Reimu spins her gohei on the ground around her, back to front. An original move, made up for the sake of Smash.
    • The Options will generate a large spinning amulet on the ground under her gohei, dealing extra damage. Based on her 2B from Hisoutensoku.
Aerial Attacks
  • Neutral Aerial - Reimu spins her gohei around herself. Based on her aerial move from Gouyoku Ibun.
    • The Options fire weak, short-ranged talismans all around her
  • Forward Aerial - Reimu winds up, the delivers a horizontal gohei swing. Based off her Antimony of Common Flowers 6A. One of her few kill moves.
    • The Options fire three quick talismans alongside her, spreading out slightly as they move forward. based off her Youkai Buster, specifically the iteration used as her 2C in Antimony of Common Flowers.
  • Back Aerial - Reimu whirls around and swings her gohei behind her. Based off her Antimony of Common Flowers jumping A.
    • The Options fire two quick talismans alongside her, spreading out slightly as they move forward. based off her Youkai Buster, specifically the iteration used as her 2C in Antimony of Common Flowers.
  • Up Aerial - A flip kick. Based off the Ascension Kick, debuting in Highly Responsive to Prayers and becoming a staple of her fighting game appearances. One of her few real kill moves alongside her forward aerial.
    • The Options fire weak, short-ranged talismans above her.
  • Down Aerial - Reimu flips upside-down and spins her gohei below her.
    • The Options fire off weak, short-ranged projectiles below her. Based on her Rain Dance special from Hisoutensoku.
Throws
  • Grab - Reimu traps the opponent with her talismans.
  • Pummel - Reimu sharply jabs the opponent with her gohei. Based off her far A from Hisoutensoku.
  • Forward Throw - Reimu smacks the opponent away with her gohei.
  • Back Aerial - Reimu sticks a talisman on her opponent and throws them behind her, where the talisman explodes. Based on her grab from Antimony of Common Flowers
  • Up Aerial - Reimu throws the opponent upwards and fires a talisman at them. Based on her shot move from Highly Responsive to Prayers
  • Down Aerial- Reimu smacks the opponent to the ground with her gohei.
Specials
  • Neutral Special - Hakurei Amulet: Reimu throws out a homing amulet at her opponent. Holding the button increases the size, speed, and power of the amulet, at the cost of weakening the amulet's homing capabilities. The Options fire smaller amulets alongside Reimu's, with similar properties. Based on the iteration of the move used in the fighters.
  • Side Special - Yin-Yang Orb: Reimu throws a large Yin-Yang Orb at the opponent. If it hits a solid surface, it will bounce off of it. The attack can be angled diagonally upwards or downwards, depending on the input. Based on the Yin-Yang Orb moves from the fighters, specifically her held B from Antimony of Common Flowers.
  • Up Special - Ability to Float: Reimu rises into the air, much like R.O.B.'s up special. Like R.O.B., Reimu does not go into freefall after using the move, allowing her to continue moving and attacking as usual after the button is released. During this move, Reimu is capable of Grazing. An adaptation of Touhou's common ability of flight, Reimu's personal ability to float, and the Focus mechanics of the shooters.
  • Down Special - Cautionary Border: Reimu uses her talismans to form a square-shaped barrier in front of herself. This barrier will linger for a short amount of time, and destroys all but the strongest projectiles, but will also take damage over time. After taking about 20%-40%, the barrier will break. The size and durability of the barrier increases the more Options Reimu has. Reimu cannot send out a second barrier until the first has dissipated. Based on her Cautionary Border special from Hisoutensoku.
  • Final Smash - Fantasy Seal: Reimu creates a storm of multicolored orbs that home in on opponents, dealing damage all over the stage. She then ends with one final giant rainbow orb, dealing massive damage to the closest opponent. Based on her signature move and most common Bomb/Spell Card.
    • Alternate Final Smash - Fantasy Nature: If Reimu's opponent is at 70% or higher (Two opponents with 3-4 players, four in matches of 5-6, and six in games with 7-8), she will send out a burst of energy and talismans, dealing massive damage in a wide radius and instantly killing anyone over 100%. Notably, Mystic Oriental Love Consultation (End of Century) from Hisoutensoku will start playing during the Final Smash, and will continue to do so during the results screen if the match is ended with this attack.
Reimu for Smash
from the Touhou Project series

First Appearance: Touhou Project ~ Highly Responsive to Prayers

Properties

Reimu would be a lightweight fighter with floaty properties to reference her precise movements in the Touhou series. She would have a weight of 76 and a falling speed of 1.3. Her running speed would be 1.79 making her fairly average in terms of grounded mobility. Reimu instead will specialize in entirely airfighting having poor grounded attacks but powerful aerial options.

Special Mechanics: Yin-Yang Orbs

Reimu will have her Yin-Yang Orbs always positioned behind her constantly spinning. They will spin around her while she is using her Homing Amulets but when dormant, they will act as an ever present hitbox that will flinch opponents and deal minimal damage if they get close behind her.

Reimu can however use her side's special Yin-Yang Orbs to throw them which will set them in place somewhere on the stage. If she has one Yin-Yang Orb behind her, the damage will be reduced and so will the distance they send foes back. No Yin-Yang Orbs behind her leave her vulnerable to being attacked from behind.

The orbs will not protect her from attack hitboxes however, only other players hurt boxes. Reimu is a very frail character and using all of her Yin-Yang Orbs to put pressure on her opponents will leave her vulnerable as well.

Regular Attacks

Jab: A side kick followed by another kick from her other leg with another button press. If pressed a third time, Reimu will fire out a quick burst of amulets.

Forward Tilt: A sluggish sideways swing with her gohei. Reimu’s most powerful grounded attack with the capability to KO at higher percentages but trades off with its endlag and punishability.

Up Tilt: An overhead swing with her gohei.

Down Tilt: A quick sliding kick that moves Reimu forward. It’s a low profile attack but it won’t prevent her from being hit by most attacks. However, she may graze underneath a projectile taking damage but not being knocked back from it.

Dash Attack: Reimu rushes forward spinning her gohei letting around a small ring of amulets.

Aerials

Neutral Air: A singular sex kick mid-air. A very quick attack that can lead right into her other aerial attacks.

Forward Air: Reimu outstretches her hand and fires off an amulet at mid range. This attack can be used in rapid succession after being fired. This attack is good for zoning properties but due to its range not being too far, it can be used in regular combos as well.

Back Air: Reimu whips behind her gohei behind her back. It is her weakest aerial option but has a decent range.

Up Air: An upward kick followed by a multi-hitting corkscrew spin. Reimu’s most powerful aerial attack which can be used to rack up high amounts of damage and finish combos.

Down Air (Barrier Smash): Reimu waves her barrier magic beneath her at an angle. The attack is slow but it can spike and has a sweet spot at the very end of its animation. If the sweet spot hits the opponent, they will turn the other direction.

Smash Attacks

For Reimu’s smash attacks, she’ll be aided by Yukari Yakumo who together form the Boundary Duo. While not directly inspired from any attack animations, their pairing has been a common occurrence in the Touhou series such as Imperishable Night and Antimony of Common Flowers. The smash attacks will all involve Yukari’s ability to manipulate boundaries and open up portals known as gaps. Parallels to her smash attacks can be drawn to Bayonetta.

Forward Smash: A gap opens up directly in front of Reimu. Yukari can appear inside of it then shoot out a flurry of purple projectiles in front of Reimu from her spell card Danmaku Bounded Field.

Up Smash: A gap opens up in front of Reimu on the ground that begins to glow. Yukari then shoots out while spinning before diving back in.

Down Smash: A gap opens up above Reimu at an angle. Yukari fires off a red bubble projectile from her spell card Xanadu of Straight and Curve.

Grab/Throws

Grab: Reimu casts barrier magic that brings the opponent closer to her where she will hold them with her leg on their knee.

Pummel: Reimu will repeatedly kick the opponent.

Forward Throw: Reimu summons a flurry of amulets sending them away.

Back Throw: Reimu angrily hurls the opponent over their shoulder and tosses them behind her.

Up Throw: Reimu grabs her opponent with both arms and hurls them up.

Down Throw: Reimu sets her opponent on the ground and steps on them sending them very slightly upwards.

Special Attacks

Neutral Special (Homing Amulets): Ripped right from her home games, Reimu will rapidly fire a series of her amulets. These amulets take the form of white and red cards. When the special button is held, Reimu will float in place and fire a series of these cards and they will reach a long distance. The interesting property about these cards is that they will not deal any launch damage and will purely hit for minimal chip damage.

While Reimu is shooting her amulets, she can actually slowly move in any eight directions. This stance will end if she is hit by any attack that would cause her to flinch and she will be sent into freefall. This balances out the Homing Amulet’s flying properties to prevent her from constantly using it to recover over her other recovery options

Being in her flying stance for over 10 seconds will also put her into freefall as well. The flying stance will also be dropped should the special button be let go but she will not be sent into freefall in this situation. She will not be able to use Homing Amulets again until touching the ground however.

True to their name, the amulets will slightly home in on the opponent but this will only matter should the opponent already be close in the amulets’ trajectory. If her Yin-Yang Orbs are by her side, they will also fire additional projectiles that will rack up damage faster.

Side Special (Yin-Yang Orbs): While Reimu will have her Yin-Yang orbs behind her constantly protecting her, she can opt to fire her Yin-Yang Orbs off as projectiles. When a Yin-Yang Orb is fired, it will enlarge and it can be angled in front of her depending on the directional tilt of the control stick. The orb will then move in a straight line and if it hits any solid object, it will bounce in a different direction. If it hits a player, it will also bounce away from them while dealing strong damage that can launch them far and even be used to KO them at mid percentages.

The Yin-Yang Orbs have an interesting property where they will even bounce along the blastline of the stage. This means that unlike other projectiles that will simply leave the battle’s presence, the Yin-Yang Orbs stay on the stage as long as Reimu wants them to or until she is KO’d. Reimu can collect them back to strengthen her neutral special and up her rear defenses by simply touching them.

However, if Reimu attacks a Yin-Yang Orb, they will instead bounce off of her in the opposite direction and move slightly faster while also becoming stronger. She can keep hitting back her orbs a total of five times for each one before they max out their strength limit. These orbs can put pressure for the opponent players and a skilled Reimu player can combo into them if they understand their trajectory.

Up Special (Boundary Leap/Persuasion Needle): Yukari comes to Reimu’s aid once more for her up special. Yukari will open up a gap that Reimu will fly into. Acting like a teleporting recovery, Reimu will disappear and reappear elsewhere above her. The trajectory of where Reimu will reappear can be angled via the directional tilt of the control stick.

When Reimu exits the gap, she will have the option to attack immediately after repeating. If the up special is used again during her reappearing animation, she will fire a sharp projectile known as a Persuasion Needle. It is one of her spell cards and the needle is an extremely powerful weapon that can KO opponents at percentages as low as 40% off-stage.

The projectile will only be able to be fired in front of her or below her depending on the direction of the control stick right after performing the special attack. If no direction is inputed, it will default to being shot in front of her.

Down Special (Yokai Barrier): Reimu will surround herself in a clear barrier with light reflecting on it to indicate its appearance. Her hands will be outstretched towards both sides trying to keep it up. Similarly to Ness’ and Lucas’ PK Magnet, the attack will absorb any energy based projectiles although unlike theirs, it will not heal her. Instead, Reimu will fire back the projectile upon the next usage of Yokai Barrier.

While there is no direct origin for this move specifically, it is based on her duty as a shrine maiden to guard the Great Hakurei Barrier that borders Gensokyo and the outer world. It can also be seen as a reference to the screen cleared upon destroying an enemy’s spell card.

Final Smash: Fantasy Seal

Using her ultimate spell card, Reimu will fly up into the air to the center-top of the stage and conjure a multitude of spherical purple projectiles and glowing red amulet cards surrounding her before firing them at the players on stage. The amulets will specifically home in on players while the glowing orbs will be indiscriminate and move in slower circular patterns.

The unique property about this Final Smash is that the projectiles won’t launch any players at all. In fact, their sole purpose is to rack up the percentage against Reimu’s enemies. However, at the end of the primary attack, Reimu will summon a circle of glowing unavoidable projectiles of many different colours.

This attack cannot be shielded through or dodged and will guarantee a hit on all the opposing players. If it KOs or not will be based on their percentage, the amount of damage they accumulated from the Final Smash and their distance from the blast line.

The goal of this moveset is to focus on Reimu's ability as an air fighter. Most of her quickest attacks that can combo into others will be her aerials. Like in Touhou, you have a limited amount of times to get hit while your opponent will usually have a colossal amount of HP. As such, Reimu will be floaty and lightweight. She does however have her Yin-Yang Orbs protecting her backside which can counteract her weight which would get her launched far.

However if she wants to use them to control the stage, she'll need to give up her defences and hyper focus on stage control to maintain that she doesn't get hit. Additionally, I referenced Yukari and Reimu's occasional partnership by giving her an appearance in her moveset. I'm not biased in that I really like Yukari I swear! 😳
Please pick your top two choices. We will be voting for:
GolisoPower GolisoPower
cashregister9 cashregister9
SharkLord SharkLord

Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide

Ranked voting is a bit difficult to do on Google Forms without feeling clunky so we are going back to our previous method. Vote for your top two favorite movesets. If we have a tie, we will use the thread poll to break the tiebreaker. As we are a bit wonky in terms of timing due to the previous discussion period, we will extend the voting for the stage until tomorrow. I have had two private messages sent to me containing tallies along with those who uses the Google Forms.

Please vote for your two preferred movesets here.

Job #129: Let’s Submit a Touhou Project Mii Costime

We will be adding two content from Touhou, a Mii Costume(s) and a Boss. We will first start out with a Mii Costume. When submitting your Mii Costume, please provide the name of the charqcter along with an image, what class of Mii Fighter they belong to, how that costume may change the appearance of the Mii, and a reason why this Mii Costume should be included. In addition, if there are any particular aspects of the costume that needs to be explained; please let us know.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 129

Youmu Konpaku

This would be a swordfighter costume, her hair would be the hat, her dress would be the body, One of her swords is her sword.

She started out as a boss in the series but later became a recurring playable character.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1624323631140.png

MII BRAWLER COSTUME: Suika Ibuki
This Mii Brawler costume has two parts:

Suika Wig: This gives the Mii Suika's hairdo, as well as her horns and ribbon. This can be equipped on any Mii Fighter, as with all headgear.

Suika Dress: Suika's dress is Mii Brawler exclusive, and gives them not just the dress, but also the large Ibuki Gourd (with its own physics to boot) and her ribbon-shoes, as shown above.

Suika has been well known for being the first fighting-game original character in Touhou, making her debut in Immaterial and Missing Power as the antagonist. Since her debut, she has had a strong fanbase, making multiple appearances in fighting games prior to Hopeless Masquerade as a playable character, and having multiple major roles in the various official manga for the franchise.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Job 129: Yukari Yakumo my beloved

Costume: Swordfighter

YukariPCB.png

The gap yokai who is the master of boundaries, she'll be joining Smash one way or another as a Mii costume. She'd be a swordfighter costume and as a stand-in for a blade, she would use her parasol. The parasol would be relatively smaller as not to have a misleading hitbox. She, like most characters, was a boss with the theme of Necrofantasia but became an ally to Reimu Hakurei later on in the series.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Job 129 - Touhou Mii
Clownpiece - Mii Swordfighter
1624326606396.png

Clownpiece - Sometimes shortened to Piece - Is a Hell fairy, and subordinate of Hecatia Lapislazuli. She was used in Junko's plot to take revenge on the Lunarians, being purified into a being of pure life force and taint the Moon civilization with impurity. As an added kick in the teeth, she styled her dress after the American flag, to remind the Lunarians of the Moon landing, something they took as an invasion.

Clownpiece became infamous in the Touhou fandom for two reasons. The first is her reputation as the single hardest boss in the entire franchise - And knowing what kind of game this is, that's saying something. The second is, of course, the fact that she's a Murica Fairy, allowing fans - American fans especially - To run wild with the idea of making her into a hyper-American patriot (Even though it's not the case in-story).

Also I think it would be funny.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Mii Gunner

Satori Komeiji
(Satori Wig + Satori Dress)

Satori is a boss of Subterranean Animism and is the main protagonist of her own series called Foul Detective Satori (go check that out), she is basically the same as Remilia in EoSD the fact that they are both bosses of each game they star in, both being a mistress and both being outclass by their shunned secret boss little sister in terms of popularity while still having a banger theme song.

Anyway as a mii costume she will be the mii gunner, while it is strange since she doesn't have anything remotely close to something like an arm canon on her disposal she is however has a an alternative in the form of her 3rd eye which similarly function like an eye laser like in her boss battle by holding it on her hand just like this:

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Touhou Project representative stage!

Forms response chart. Question title: Please pick one of the stage submissions. Please avoid voting your own submission.. Number of responses: 17 responses.

However, the actual results are a bit off due to two users not using the Google Forms method so the actually results are:

Hakurei Shrine by cashregister9 cashregister9 8 votes
Hakurei Shrine by GolisoPower GolisoPower
6 votes
Gensokyo by Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 5 votes

We will be going with Cashregister’s rendition of Hakurei Shrine for the Touhou Project representative stage.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will now be opening up additional content for Reimu Hakurei,

This includes the following:
  1. Entrance Animation (1)​
  2. Idle Animations (2)​
  3. Taunts (4)​
  4. Victory Animations (3)​
  5. Victory Theme (1)​
  6. Kirby Hat (1)​
  7. Boxing Ring (1)​
  8. Classic Mode Route (1)​
When submitting, please include what content you are adding and the description as well as any relevant references. Please only include 1 taunt/idle pose/victory animation/etc in order to allow others to submit them as well.

Voting for the Reimu Moveset will continue to five more hours so please use the Google Forms sheet to vote for the moveset you want to see appear.Mii Costumes will be availiable for submission for 5 more hours as well.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Taunt submission: Reimu kneels on the ground sipping on a cup of tea. Her face has an open smile with rosy cheeks and closed eyes.

I will edit this image to be smaller when I get on desktop.

Screenshot_20210622-180516_Chrome.jpg

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Victory Theme
The last verse taken from the theme song "Kid's Festival ~ Innocent Treasures" (which already perfectly cut) which is widely regarded to be the main theme of the creator of the game, ZUN, interestingly the song itself will have a faint vocal with lyrics written by ZUN himself in the making of the song itself but for the longest time never got to higher a singer to do so.
Lyrics

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Classic Mode: Radiance of Chromatic Cross (Stamina battles against projectile-heavy females):
  • Round 1: Peach
  • Round 2: Sheik + Zelda
  • Round 3: Wii Fit Trainer
  • BONUS
  • Round 4: Default Mii Gunner
  • Round 5: Female Robin
  • Round 6: Palutena
  • FINAL BOSS: Bayonetta

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1) Entrance Animation: Reimu will fly from the background and stop at her spawn location before taking the stance similar to what she does in Hopeless Masquerade onwards.

2) Idle Animation: Reimu will summon one of her Yin-Yang Orbs, causing it to spin in place for a moment before vanishing.

3) Taunt Animation: Reimu finds a random fairy, one of the Mook enemies of Touhou, flying around her, which she promptly shoots down. It even drops points she collects!

4) Victory Animations: Reimu will land near her donation box. She will then open it up to look, then sigh in disappointment at finding it empty. She may have won the battle, but her personal war still continues...

5) Victory! Reimu: A kagura-dance remix of Maiden's Capriccios, her signature theme.

6) Kirby Hat: Kirby will gain Reimu's hair and bow.

7) Boxing Ring Title: "The Wonderful Shrine Maiden of Paradise"

8) Classic Mode: Radiance of Chromatic Cross (Stamina battles against projectile-heavy females):
  • Round 1: Peach
  • Round 2: Sheik + Zelda
  • Round 3: Wii Fit Trainer
  • BONUS
  • Round 4: Default Mii Gunner
  • Round 5: Female Robin
  • Round 6: Palutena
  • FINAL BOSS: Bayonetta
Just one, please. That way, everyone can submit content. So if you submit a taunt, just submit one taunt. If we need more, we will reach out later.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Reimu Hakurei moveset submission! We had some amazing ones which really captured the essence of the character. I really appreciated all the work and dedication that people put into the submissions!

Forms response chart. Question title: Please vote for your top two preferred moveset that you feel best fits for Reimu. You May vote for your own.. Number of responses: 9 responses.

This doesn’t reflect the entire vote as we had two members who voted outside of Google Forms. The correct count would be:
GolisoPower: 4 (this includes the one that says GolisoPower moveset)
Cashregister9: 3
Sharklord: 9
Adrianette Bromide: 6

Based on the above results, we will be going with Sharklord’s moveset! I do want to thank everyone for submitting content as it does take time and research to make these movesets. I encourage those who participated in the submission to submit your movesets into other threads, contests, or share with the Reimu support thread!

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #129: Touhou Mii Costumes Voting
Vote at This Link!!!

Youmu Konpaku (Swordfighter) - cashregister9 cashregister9

Suika Ibuki (Brawler) - GolisoPower GolisoPower

Yukari Yakumo (Swordfighter) - Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide

Cirno (Brawler) - airConditioner airConditioner

Clownpiece (Swordfighter) - SharkLord SharkLord

Satori Komeiji (Gunner) - Commander_Alph Commander_Alph

While we figure out how to get ranked voting working with this new method, we will just do the winner based on pure number of votes like in the beginning of the project. Thank you and Good Luck to everyone who submitted!​

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Job #129: Touhou Mii Costumes Voting
Vote at This Link!!!

Youmu Konpaku (Swordfighter) - cashregister9 cashregister9

Suika Ibuki (Brawler) - GolisoPower GolisoPower

Yukari Yakumo (Swordfighter) - Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide

Cirno (Brawler) - airConditioner airConditioner

Clownpiece (Swordfighter) - SharkLord SharkLord

Satori Komeiji (Gunner) - Commander_Alph Commander_Alph

While we figure out how to get ranked voting working with this new method, we will just do the winner based on pure number of votes like in the beginning of the project. Thank you and Good Luck to everyone who submitted!​
If I may suggest something, you could just have three single-option sections asking "Choose your first choice, choose your second," etc. I think that could work.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If I may suggest something, you could just have three single-option sections asking "Choose your first choice, choose your second," etc. I think that could work.
That was something I considered but then you run the risk of people just voting for their own three times. While it may sound silly, I’ve made a notice about certain rules in a job and they sometimes get ignored. Or people have bent the rules a bit in regards to what’s allowed. Also, it’s far more difficult to police people to ensure they are voting correctly using Google Forms. It’s something we may consider if the future but it’s actually more hassle than it’s worth.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
That was something I considered but then you run the risk of people just voting for their own three times. While it may sound silly, I’ve made a notice about certain rules in a job and they sometimes get ignored. Or people have bent the rules a bit in regards to what’s allowed. Also, it’s far more difficult to police people to ensure they are voting correctly using Google Forms. It’s something we may consider if the future but it’s actually more hassle than it’s worth.
Hmm...

Would we be able to just have write-in sections for the different options? It's not that far off from what we used to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom