• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 122

Wiimote Safety Man - Mii Swordfighter

So look, while I think it would be funny as hell to get him as a playable character, we do kinda already have some WTF picks and that's basically the only way he's getting in. So instead of throwing a hail mary here let's just see if we can get him in Smash in some way, shape, or form.

The Mii costume would be a blue bodysuit just like pictured above. His swords would obviously be wiimotes. That's pretty much the costume.

I think it would be a great pick because the Wiimote Safety Man is the definition of a WTF pick. While we don't exactly need another one of those in the roster, I still think that seeing him as a Mii Costume would be completely hilarious.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
WTF Costume: Castle Crasher (Mii Swordfighter)

Adobe Flash was a great and user-friendly tool for building games, and it was so popular that it jumpstarted a huge wave of browser-based video games enjoyed by millions around the world. Flash games were the first form of interactive entertainment for many, including yours truly-so you can imagine the heartbreak that came when Adobe stopped supporting Flash entirely.

Thankfully, the people of the Internet were prepared. Thousands of Flash games have been preserved by being downloaded, converted to HTML 5, or getting a full-on console/PC release. Such is the case with Castle Crashers, released in 2008, one of the most popular Flash games ever, earning its place alongside Flash games such as Henry Stickman and Fancy Pants. Castle Crashers got a Remastered edition on September 17, 2019-which released on all modern consoles, including Switch! Castle Crashers is a 2D hack-and-slash game where you play as one of four knights who each have their own special abilities alongside a trusty sword and shield. They spend the duration of the game battling monsters to save four princesses from a dark wizard. I feel that they deserve to be a Mii Costume because they can represent the large amount of games made within Flash including Castle Crashers, but there are probably some better choices for a Flash games fighter. Also they fit the Mii proportions really well. And they would be a WTF costume because Flash games are almost never talked about when it comes to Smash speculation, and when they are, Castle Crashers generally isn't the first game brought up.

The Mii costume would have the Castle Crasher use their sword, however the shield would not be present. The default color is the red knight, however changing the color to blue, orange, or green changes the knight to that color respectively.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
beeeeep!

Emergency meeting!

Job #122: Crewmate

Mii Fighter: Brawler

Crewmates_1.png

It's the Among Us Crewmates! DING DING DING DING DING DING DING- DINGDINGDING, BWAH BWAH! So like the Bomberman costume, the Crewmate costume will be able to change colour. The costume will be a bit more humanoid to fit with the proportuons of the Miis. However, the legs will still be stubby with no feet, the costume will not be overtly detailed either and the hat with basically look like the top half of a crewmate with their visor and all. The arms of the Crewmate costume will be invisible but the hands will be visible, similar to the Creeper and Pig costume.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
ArtworkNameRankFightersConditionsStageAbility
The Heroes (Dragon Quest ll)​
Primary Attack
(☆☆☆)​

• The enemy has an increased jump power
  • The enemy healed when the enemy is at high damage
Castle Siege​
Weapon Attack ↑
Terry.png
Terry (Dragon Quest Monsters)​
Support Shield
(☆)​

• Defeat the main fighter to win
Garden of Hope​
Stamina ↑

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
1. Protein Shake
"get buff"
2. Banana
"banana
3. Pickle
"rick and morty reference"

editing to switch protein and banana around:)

1. Banana
2. Protein
3. Pickle

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
1. Protien
2. Hot Dog
3. Turkey
Job 122: Fall Guy

This Mii costume would be a brawler costume. The body would be the entire jumpsuit that the Fall Guys have, and the headpiece would be the Fall Guys mask (their face). You can select the colors (the face would always be white, as it is the default color). If you choose a different headpiece while only wearing the Fall Guys jumpsuit, then its proportions would be slightly changed to fit the Fall Guys head.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job 122: Joycon (Gunner)
1623454113449.png

The Mii wil wear a fully body joycon with its arms and legs sticking out similar to a mascot costume. The Mii's head will not be visible, so it will be like a joy con with arms and legs. The outfit piece is from the bottom to the top of the arrow buttons, and the headpiece is the joystick and shoulder button segment. The mii holds the other joycon in his hand which is used for a gun. The color of the joycon changes with the color of the mii. Unlike actual joycons, no drift will happen when wearing this costume.
1. Banana
2. Protein
3. Corn

Voting for Food Mii costumes and WTF Mii costume submissions will end shortly

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Food Mii Costume Results

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 7.00.33 PM.png

Thank you to everyone who submitted, they were all glorious in their own regards. However, there can only be winner and that is the Banana by Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide ! I'm personally hoping this as close we get to fortnite content as possible...
1623455972179.png

WTF Mii Costume Voting
thank you to all submitters! Some of these truly made me go "wtf", for better or worse. Usual ranked voting is in place, top three costumes, with your own only being in second or third.

Character Alt Jobs #3, #4, and #5: Meta Knight, Pit and Zero Suit Samus

We will start adding the 4 alts new alts for the brawl newcomers, starting with the first three revealed, and going along in fighter order until every character is covered. Unlike DJ Octavio and Barista, only 4 need to be accepted as there are 8 costumes existing already. If we get more than 4 costumes submitted for a character then we will vote on which ones to include. The rules for submissions are as follows:

• Each submitter can submit one costume for each character for a total of three. They may be in separate posts.
  • Provide a source reference and picture to better visualize it
  • What color category it fits in (Red, Dark Blue, White, etc)
  • Brief description of the alternate color or costume and how it would look. Please make sure to highlight key elements where applicable such as weapons, hair, etc.
  • Why should the color be included? What’s the relevance? Is it iconic? Does it deserve to be referenced? Please provide some back up to why it should be included.
  • New costumes like Wedding Mario or Advent Children Cloud are allowed to be submitted, however we will be keeping these to a minimum as a character having an alt is the usually the exception and not the rule
These are the current alts:
1623458474447.png

1623458563234.png

1623458584761.png

Also regarding Meta Knight specifically, While I submitted alts for Galacta Knight a while back with my moveset proposal, we will not be using those so don't take those into account when submitting alts for Meta Knight. Regarding Zero Suit Samus's last two alts, we will be including up to 2 depending on how many are submitted/win the votes. If none are submitted/win, they will stay at 2/12, one sixth, if one is submitted/wins, they will go to 3/12, one fourth, and if two are submitted/win, they will go to 4/12, one third. 5/12 is an odd/ugly number and 6/12 would mean no new recolors of the standard suit which would be unlikely, which is why we are capping it to 2 new versions of her last two alts.​

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Pit Alt Submission: Classic Pit

This trophy gives a pretty good idea of what the alt should do. Give him orangeish hair and make his gown-thing a bit shorter. This would be labeled as Orange for the color. It should be included as it references how the character looked before his Brawl redesign, which is about half his life span iirc. I wouldn't exactly call this an alternate costume given how little it would change.
Meta Knight Alt Submission: Morpho Knight

Originally, Meta Knight had a Galacta Knight alternate costume, which gave him a specially shaped helmet. Since Galacta Knight is already in the game, I say we add in a new alternate costume-Morpho Knight. This alt would give him an orange sword, wings and helmet, special carvings on his helmet, and orange shoes-however, it will not change his wings or the design of his sword besides color, and will not give him horns on his helmet. Morpho Knight is a very recent Kirby character but he's pretty cool and I think he should be included for that reason. Color would be orange.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not that we need more alternate costumes for Zero Suit but…

Justin Bailey Outfit
Color: Magenta
The Justin Bailey is an unique outfit that Samus could wear when the password JUSTIN BAILEY was inputted before playing. This would retain the arm cannon but given Samus a magenta leotard and Palutena’s type hair. This would be retained in her alternate costume but would forgo the arm cannon in favor of her Plasma Blaster which would be recolored to the trademark steel green color seen above. Unlike the other alternate costumes (civilian clothes, military outfit, etc), this one has remained popular throughout the decades and, for many, was representative of the woman under the suit. Including this outfit points back to the very beginnings of Metroid.

Chaos Kin Pit
Color: Dark Purple

The Chaos Kin was one of the factions from Kid Icarus: Uprising and one of the many enemies encountered. I’m not extremely caught up on Kid Icarus lore as I only played the first game back in the day but, based on the Palutena’s Guidance, she was captured by them and brainwashed. I’m drawn to this type of color scheme as the dark purple and neon green color combination is one of my favorites. I probably would have added more neon green accents including the wings as opposed to the olive green.

For those searching for ideas, Gamebanana is a great resource for ideas.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
ZSS alt: Military Dress

Samus would be basically identical to the above image, apart from being taller to fit ZSS' proportions and having the ponytail hairstyle. Her plasma gun would have a more realistic look. I submitted this outfit because I think it'd be cool for ZSS' next alt to be less skimpy than all her previous alts given the ZSS main stereotype.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Meta Knight Alt: Parallel Meta Knight (Gold)
1623508779179.png

Kirby Bosses frequently have alternate versions, such as DX, EX, Shadow, or most Recently, Parallel version. Following his recent appearance in Star Allies, Parallel Meta Knight would serve as giving Meta Knight a dedicated Yellow/Gold alt as well as referencing one of Meta Knight's many alternate palettes.

Pit Alt: Centurion (Brown)
1623512815216.png

Pit lacks a dedicated Brown alt, and as another bow wielding member of Palutena's army it makes sense to reference imo. I at first looked for enemy color palettes to pull from, although I think that may make more sense for Dark Pit and Medusa which is why I ended up going with this color as I think it makes sense to reference characters on Palutena's side for Pit. His toga and scarf would become brown, and his wings would become more off white, but he would go otherwise unchanged, similar to his first Yellow alt.

ZSS Alt: Gravity Suit/Ridley (Purple)
1623508201491.png

While this is simply a recolor, ZSS is yet to have a purple alt, and with her arch nemesis also being purple I feel it makes sense to include. Also serves as a compliment to samus's Purple Gravity Suit Alt.
1623508441724.png

Spirit Event; E3 Extravaganza
With E3 kicking off, we will be doing some spirit events to coincide with the various presentations! Essentially if a company is presenting that day, then spirits from that company will be eligible to be submitted for 24 hours on that day, and then we will move on to the next set of companies the next day. With E3 Starting today, the companies presenting today are now eligible! This includes Ubisoft, and I suppose Gearbox, although I'm not familiar with which of their IP's would qualify to be in a smash game, and other ones not mentioned which are presenting. The next day will include Microsoft, Squeenix, etc, then the next day will include Capcom, etc, and then the next day will include Nintendo, etc. There are no limits to how many spirits a user can submit, although they must be submitted in the same 24 hours as the presentation. Usual spirit restrictions still apply such as artwork, relevancy, nintendo console, etc, however all characters are eligible to be submitted, just may not be accepted depending on the circumstance. The Anime Theme is still running as well.​

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ed
Tonic Trouble
Advanced class primary - no trait, 3 slots, attack

Stage: Summit
Opponents: Crash Bandicoot (purple)
Song: WarioWare Inc.
Rules: Foe becomes giant at high damage, the Bottle of Soda item spawns often
Razorbeard
Rayman series
Advanced class support - Energy Shot Attack/Resistance up

Stage: Omega Castle Dedede
Opponents: Metal tiny Waluigi, giant metal Wario
Song: Cease to Exist! (Pokey Means Business)
Rules: Defeat Waluigi to progress to Wario
Dancer
Just Dance series
Ace class support -Taunt boosts (Taunt to boost strength greatly)

Stage: Omega Pokémon Stadium 1, 8-player size
Song: Break Free (Lead the Way)
Opponents: Yellow Male Wii Fit x 2, Red Female Wii Fit x 2
Rules: Foes like to taunt, foes avoid conflict, foes are fast, foes have slight super armour
Dogz
Petz series
Ace class primary - no trait, grab, 2 slots

Stage: Hazards off Pictochat
Opponents: All alts of Duck Hunt
Song: Swan Lesson
Rules: Hostile Flies and Hand ATs will spawn, footballs spawn often, foes favour grabs
Shopping Trolley
Rabbids series
Novice class support- Impact Run

Stage: Mario Galaxy
Opponents: Minecraft Zombie X 5
Song: Slideshow (Fun) - Wii Photo Channel
Rules: Foes favour side B, specifically getting out of the Minecart.
Toomany
blocksagain

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Panda (Just Dance)
Class: Novice
Type: Primary Shield, 2 slots
Effect: None
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultmorton:
  • Stage: Wii Fit Studio
  • Music Track: Rhythm Boxing
  • Match: 7:00 Time
  • Conditions: The enemy likes to taunt.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Might as well join the Just Dance Train.
Chick Dancer
Debut Game: Just Dance 2018
Type: Support
Effect: Lightweight
Puppet Fighter: Falco (2nd Alt; Yellow Alt if one gets added)
Stage: Golden Plain (Omega)
Music Track: Final Results (Wii Party U)
Conditions: The enemy likes to taunt, the enemy favors Smash Attacks (Falco's Smashes vaguely look like dance moves)
Cat Dancer
Debut Game: Just Dance 2018
Type: Primary Attack, 2 Slots
Effect: Aura Attack Up
Puppet Fighter: Incineroar (7th Alt)
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Music Track: Luigi's Mansion Theme (Brawl)
Conditions: The enemy likes to taunt
JUSTification for these spirits:
I chose the Chick Dancer spirit due to being from a fan favorite track, as well as being featured heavily in promotion. I chose the Cat Dancer spirit because it is a recurring dancer, similar to JanxUwu's Panda spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom