• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Job 48: Yes. I'd like to get a Warioware stage that actually has some character cameos. Ashley's Mansion would be cool, however I have something else in mind.

See the intersection between Dribble, Ashley, Penny and Wario? That's where I want this stage to take place, the intersection. That way we could not only see those characters, but also could see cameos from other characters as they walk or drive along the street. We also don't have many stages that take place on a street save for Onett, so this would be cool to see.

The Fantasy Smasher

Smash Cadet
Job 46:
Mechanic Improvement: 4th Taunt
This may seem like an insigrcnt change, but I would propose giving every fighter a fourth taunt, aka a left or right taunt. This would mean that each of the directional buttons would have their own distinct taunt instead of the two middle buttons being the same. Its not as complex as some other ideas, but I just think it would be neat.

Graphical Improvement: Unique Team Victory Animations
I would love to see certain unique victory animations for certain teams. Picture the Piranha Plant victory screen which Mario, except they actually celebrate together. These would be distinct win screens where the characters interact with one another. Picture DK and Diddy winning for example, they could have a victory screen with them jumping up and down with Diddy jumping on DKs back or something similar. There are many For example, Villager and Isabelle, Fox and Falco, Mario and Peach, Bowser and Bowser Jr, Wario and Waluigi, Chrom and Lucina, etc. I feel like this would bring more life and charcter into the fighters making them feel just a little more distinct.

Game Mode Improvement: Master Hand in Mob Smash
This may be blurring the line between an improvement and something brand new, but considering other old bonus were proposed to be Brought back, I think this should be fine. I wanna see the playable master hand segment at the end of World of Light brought back in its own little mini mode, as part of the mob smash section. It just sounds so fun to just knock out hordes of mii's as the most reoccurring original antagonist of smash series.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom I compiled some errors from the front page

In the returning stages section Midgar is incorrectly spelt as "Midgard"

The Poke Ball summon Gengar is incorrectly listed as being from Sword & Shield when it should be from Red & Blue

The Pokemon Spirit Zarude is listed as originating in Crown Tundra, when Zarude should be listed as from Isle of Armor.

The Pokemon Spirit Regidrago & Regieleki is incorrectly spelt as "Regidraco & Regieleki"

The Pokemon spirits Gigantmax Orbeetle & Alcremie are both incorrectly spelt as "Gigamax" Alcremie & Orbeetle

The Splatoon spirit Sanitized Octarians is listed as being from Splatoon, when it should be from Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion

The Mario spirits Cat Peach and Cat Mario are listed as being from Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's fury, when they should be from Super Mario 3D World

The Poke Ball summon Eternatus is incorrectly spelt as "Enternatus"

The Legend of Zelda spirit Hestu is incorrectly spelt as "Hetsu"

Eternatus and Hestu are also spelt incorrectly in the E3 Content section as well.

The Legend of Zelda spirit King Rhoam is incorrectly spelt as "King Roam"

(Hestu and King Rhoam are both listed as being from Age of Calamity, and the artwork used for them is, but they both originated in BOTW, so I'm not sure which game is more correct).

The Kirby spirit Hyness is spelt incorecclty as "hypness" in the E3 Content section.

The Pokeball Summon Galarian Stunfisk is spelt incorrectly as Galarian "Stunfrisk" in the E3 Content Section.

The Pokeball Summon Aipom is spelt incorrectly as "Aipon" in the E3 Content Section.

The Pokeball Summon Sirfetch'd is spelt incorrectly as "Sirfettch'd" in the E3 Content Section.

Under the Music Submission section in the sentence "Please only include songs from series and games that have had at least one appearance on a Nintendo concole" console is spelt incorrectly as "concole"

The alt costume link also links to the old doc which got trolled, so that should probably be changed to the new one.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Fame & Wario

Announced in the 20XX August Direct and released in late September of the same year, Fame & Wario is the latest title in the long-running, genre-defying Wario series. Since it's releasing late enough in its consoles lifespan for a new Smash game to be in its own promotional cycle (and with the fact that we don't know what kind of console it's on), this game isn't a tech demo like its predecessor. Therefore, games can have normal controls, though some do still use motion controls (I think it's safe to assume they're possible, given Nintendo's last 3 home consoles use them).

Since this is the bigger and better sequel, F&W tops G&W's 16 minigames with its own 22, which are better split between single- and multiplayer. Gamer returns (since I think everyone can agree that was a lot of fun), reframed as 9-Volt filming a YouTube-esque challenge trying to outwit his mother. That, Crazy Galaxy and Wario's pirate movie leave 19 minigames totally up to the imagination. Below are my pitches for what these minigames are, but given the disjointed nature of the game these can be easily replaced by others' suggestions. You guys can probably come up with much better and/or funnier suggestions than I can!

I'll start with Crazy Galaxy, since that one's obviously the one that'll affect Ashley the most. Given Nintendo's clear missive of making Ashley a breakout star, this one gets renamed Ashley's Crazy Galaxy. The storyline for this one sees Ashley as a teenager, alongside four other girls, who attend an astronaut academy. After being flung across the universe, the group must fight their way back through waves of aliens. It plays like a vertical shmup, with each of the five girls being a playable character (their stats differ, with Ashley naturally being the jack of all trades). All the characters have the ability to "befriend" aliens; there are two types of attack that the player can instantly switch between, one offensive and one "friendly". The "friendly" attack takes more hits to defeat an alien but once it does, it'll add the alien as an orbiting helper (most of them function like an extra weapon, but some have other properties such as healing and shielding). The game can be played with up to five players, but it gets more difficult and bullet hellish the more people are playing. If the player gets through the game befriending all the alien bosses, they'll unlock a different ending and alternate costumes for the five girls (including Ashley's iconic look).

As has been shown in concept art, Ashley doesn't wield her trademark wand in this game but instead carries a guitar, which she uses to blast soundwaves at aliens. Shooting projectiles isn't anything new for Ashley however, so her guitar would probably just be used for smash attacks, aerials or taunts in Smash. The mechanic of switching between offensive and "friendly" attacks could possibly be translated to Smash in some manner, though it seems like something that'd be the focus of a moveset and I'd rather Ashley be mainly based on WarioWare (y'know, the actual good games). The orbiting aliens are probably the best bet for a moveset, they could be something as minor as her shield animation, to a grab, to a tilt or aerial, to a Mega Man-esque Down Special. Crazy Galaxy concept art shows most of the girls have their own vehicles, with Ashley getting a heavily-armored dark grey truck with what appears to be a subwoofer in the front (which I guess can fly through space? I dunno lol). That could be her on-screen appearance maybe? The color schemes of the other playable characters could work as palette swaps for her, that might be a neat reference but there's plenty of WarioWare stuff to reference without them. The other girls' weapons (a giant wrench, a pan that throws veggies, a megaphone, and guns) could be a part of her moveset as well, but only a small part, and honestly most of them don't even fit Ashley's character.

Other minigames are briefly described in a spoiler tag, but I can't imagine most of them having an influence on Ashley's moveset.

Wario: King of the Seas
This self-serving narrative sees Wario as a pirate captain, invading Kitchen Island and stealing treasure from the Black Sugar Gang, culminating in an assault on Captain Syrup's Castle, with Syrup herself as the final boss. It plays like a first-person on-rails shooter, and motion controls are used to aim.

Jimmy T.: Rhythm Fightin'
Combining Jimmy's passion for music and sports, he styles himself as a disco kung fu fighter and goes out to fight crime and save damsels. This would play out as a simple rhythm game, something like Parappa the Rapper. It can be played with up to 6 players, competing for the best score.

Mona: Code M.O.N.A.
Mona stars as a James Bond-style superspy, tuxedo and all. In her movie, she has to fight an organization with world-conquering plans led by the evil Vanessa (her rival in Touched). The game is a very watered-down stealth game, with Mona sneaking past guards in order to reach the end of each level.

Dribble & Spitz: Mad Chauffeuring
Dribble & Spitz's movie is a gritty, introspective piece, showing the duo's taxi business hitting rock bottom with the rise of ride-sharing. They decide to up their game to stay competitive. The game is a Crazy Taxi clone, with the duo driving around Diamond City, picking up fares and taking them to their destinations as fast as possible. There's a two player mode where Dribble and Spitz each has their own cab, and the players can sabotage each other by crashing into each other.

Kat & Ana: Sister-jutsu
Your stereotypical ninja movie, chock-full of betrayals and suspense; except for the fact that all the actors are the twins' pets. This game plays like a puzzle platformer - Kat & Ana have different skills, and they must be used smartly to navigate the two of them through several stages. This is two player only.

Orbulon: Asteroid Dodger
A cheesy 50's alien flick (since that's what Orbulon intercepted, and therefore his only knowledge of movies) that sees our alien buddy pursued by mysterious figures (revealed in the end to be the girls from Crazy Galaxy, to Orbulon's terror). This is a physics-based game where the player has to propel and steer Orbulon's ship through asteroid fields, with stuff like other aliens and mini black holes complicating matters.

Dr. Crygor: Crying Gore
A parody of the movie Raging Bull, but in red and black instead of black and white. Crygor builds himself a giant mecha and goes off to fight in mecha boxing battles, which use motion controls for each hand. It's a reference to Teleroboxer for the Virtual Boy.

Penny: Mathematical Match
Penny comes up with an algorithm that makes perfect couples, so she makes a rom-com where she plays the matchmaker to many lucky couples. Penny organizes a speed dating event to test out her algorithm and speed up the process, leading to shenanigans. This game plays like Diner Dash except instead of food, you're matching people with other people, and sometimes the date doesn't go as planned so you have to rematch the people quickly before they leave.

Mike: Robot Detective Mike
A satire of film noir, Mike decides to apply his dazzling mental capabilities to investigate crimes. The player, as Mike, is given a vantage point with three angles from which to view a crowded area filled with Fronks. He's told to watch out for several objectives, some of which are red herrings. At the end, he has to mark which Fronks are responsible for each crime that took place, being able to review only the footage he took while watching for the first time. This can be played by several players, which turns it into a needlessly complicated version of the first game's Party.

Young Cricket: Kung Fu II
For some unfathomable reason, the Kung Fu minigame from Game & Wario also returns.

Lulu: Once Upon a Time in the Wet
A Western starring the new character from Gold, this would be a multiplayer top-down twin-stick shooter, using water guns in a desert setting.

Red: The Demon Next Door
Since he's completely absent from Ashley's game, Red gets his own starring role for the first time! Shot in the style of a found footage horror film, Red's movie is about a neighbor of Ashley who intrudes in her mansion, and is haunted by Red. Gameplay resembles the Luigi's Mansion minigame from Nintendo Land, with several Reds instead of ghosts.

18-Volt: Rap Battle
18-Volt challenges anyone who will face him to a rap duel. This is basically a souped up version of Mike's minigame from the first game.

5-Volt: Kingdom of Homework
In an effort to get 9-Volt to pay attention to his schoolwork, 5-Volt makes a fantasy movie starring 9-Volt as a prince captive by the Dragon of Excessive Gaming and herself as a knight setting out to rescue him. The game is an extremely basic hack-and-slash that can be played cooperatively (with the second player as a color-swapped 5-Volt) and is very short.

Master Mantis: Bonsai Barber
A simple, relaxing bonsai-trimming minigame, based on the WiiWare title of the same name. There's a freeplay mode, where you can make your bonsai as you please, and a challenge mode where you have to complete instructions.

Scooter Joe: Race against Time
Joe the dog, frequently a supporting character in Mona's stories, wasn't tasked by Wario with making a movie; instead, he's Mona's assistant. The story is instead framed as a news report, showing the chain of events that led to catastrophe. Joe notices that Mona's spy character always carries a signature watch that can shoot lasers, but Mona forgot to take it to her shoot! Joe panics, grabs the watch, takes Mona's scooter and speeds off to give it to her. The game is your standard horizontal autoscroller, with Joe controlled with motion controls. He's able to use the watch to shoot obstacles. Sometimes the bird's eye view (from the perspective of a news helicopter watching the chase) will be obstructed by something, requiring that the player look at his second screen (if there is one) or tilt the controller to move the helicopter (if there isn't). At the end Wario decides to tape the news report and release it as one of his films.

Fronk: Fronk Island
Fronk's minigame returns. The framing device is a movie about a plane crash, that leaves the Fronks stranded in an archipelago. Lost and Castaway references ensue.

Pyoro: Pyoro
Can't have a Wario game without Pyoro! But this wouldn't be the version from Game & Wario, rather it would be a more faithful version of it, except with up to 4 players supported.

Captain Syrup: The Battle of Kitchen Island
I think it's fair to give Syrup a minigame since she makes a notable cameo in another one. Her movie is styled like a war movie in which she leads her gang against Wario's invasion. It's a very basic tower defense game where you deploy pirates to fend off Wario's attacks.

Wario-Man: Diamond Squad
The grand finale of the single player games, unlocked after all the others, this one is a pastiche of superhero movies like the Avengers. When a giant monster attacks Diamond City, Wario transforms into Wario-Man and feeds the other characters Nasty Garlic to turn them into superheroes too. The game is a gauntlet of harder versions of every single player minigame, culminating in a one-on-one brawl between Wario-Man and the monster in an extremely simplified 2D fighter format. To sell the whole collaboration aspect this game can be played by several people at once, in order to try and get the best time. Ashley's superhero form could be Final Smash material.

As for Master of Disguise 2, the idea was that it would come out years later, so it probably wouldn't influence Ashley's moveset (or, indeed, anything in our hypothetical Smash game). I can't even see Ashley featuring in it beyond a cameo, through if someone can think of a way to feature WarioWare elements and characters in a Metroidvania that would admittedly be pretty cool.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 . Now that we have our content, we can proceed to crafting a moveset for Ashley. When crafting it, please look to the game synopsis provided by GoodGrief while also using content from previous WarioWare games.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
(doing a separate post because how my other one is 2 pages away being the first submission, I had an idea for another improvement but didn't feel like editing it on)
Job 46: Graphical Improvement: "And the winner is..."
This is definitely nitpicky but I can't get it out of my mind. Look at Smash Ultimate Victory Screen and comapre it to Smash 4s.
Notice how Smash 4 sets up the name of the character, so that the name and and voice line up a bit. But now Ultimate it says who wins immediately and the name card doesn't really line up.
What I'm suggesting is that we go back to Smash 4's victory line, where he says "And the winner is... (Character)" and not "(Character) wins (title card) "

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
On the matter of a stage for Ashley, I vote yes. Like most, I'd prefer a Wario Land stage, so if there were some kind of loophole we could use to bring one with Ashley I'm all for that (I did include Kitchen Island in Fame & Wario...) But even if we're strictly looking for a new WarioWare stage I think there's still interesting ideas that could come from that.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Should Ashley get a stage?

Maybe
; I'm not familiar enough with WarioWare to know if there's any more settings that could make for cool, interesting, and/or unique stages. but if there are, I think going for it would be a good idea.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submissions for improvements will finish in 12 hours. Please finish them by then.

If you are having trouble coming up with an Ashley moveset, try checking these videos out:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Spirit submissions are now open. For the sake of my own sanity, please try to keep it within these confines:

• no more than 8 submissions per post
  • Do try to keep some time between one submission post and the other. It defeats the above points purpose of submitting 8 spirits and then making a second post with 8 more
  • if you can, try to keep them grouped by series.
  • and always do try to keep the Spirits relevant to Nintendo.
  • Do try to include all the important information in relation to the spirit and spirit battle
  • PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT GAME THE SPIRIT IS FROM and not just the series.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Spirit submissions are now open. For the sake of my own sanity, please try to keep it within these confines:

• no more than 8 submissions per post
  • Do try to keep some time between one submission post and the other. It defeats the above points purpose of submitting 8 spirits and then making a second post with 8 more
  • if you can, try to keep them grouped by series.
  • and always do try to keep the Spirits relevant to Nintendo.
  • Do try to include all the important information in relation to the spirit and spirit battle
  • PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT GAME THE SPIRIT IS FROM and not just the series.
I have about 38 Spirits ready to post, how should I go about this? 8 by 8 per day? And how should enhancable spirits be handled in this case?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here’s the first 8. I’ll try to post the next batch tomorrow.

Giegue

EarthBound series (Debut: EarthBound Beginnings)
Advanced class enhanceable
Song: Lost in Thoughts All Alone (OG, English)
Stage: Omega Frigate Orpheon
Opponents: Mewtwo (blue)
Rules: No-frills battle

Enhances to
Giygas

EarthBound series (Debut: EarthBound)
Legend class primary - Metal Killer

Taizo Hori

Dig Dug series (Debut: Dig Dug)
Ace class support - Slow Super Armour
Song: Dig Dug 2 - Namco X Capcom
Stage: Omega Great Cave Offensive
Opponents: Captain Falcon (Dark blue)
Rules: You occasionally become big and slow.

Klonoa

Klonoa series (Debut: Klonoa Door to Phatomile)
Advanced class primary
Song: Yoshi’s Island (64)
Stage: Green Greens
Opponents: Shadow colours Sonic, blue Kirby
Rules: Foe favours grabs

Rilla Roo

Crash Bandicoot series (Debut: Crash Bash)
Novice class support - Ramblin’ Evil Mushroom equipped
Song: Time Twister
Stage: Hazards Off Kalos Pokemon League
Opponents: Donkey Kong
Rules: Footballs spawn often, hostile Colour TV Game ATs appear.

Insane Cultist

EarthBound series (Debut: EarthBound)
Novice class primary
Song: You Call This A Utopia?
Stage: Onett
Opponents: Light blue Inkling x5, Dark blue Inkling x 5
Rules: Opponents favour Neutral B

Rainbow Road

Mario Kart series (Debut: Super Mario Kart)
Legend class primary - Speed Up
Song: Rainbow Road Medley
Stage: Rainbow Road
Opponents: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Diddy Kong (Jr. colours), Bowser, Squirtle, Mii (Toad outfit)
Rules: Foes are fought one by one, Lightning; green shells; banana peels; super leaves; stars; and super mushrooms all spawn often; you occasionally get uncontrollable speed

Pacster, Cylindria and Spiral

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures series (Debut: Pac-Man Party (Pacster), Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (Cylindria, Spiral)
Advanced class primary
Song: Pac-Man’s Park
Stage: Omega Big Blue
Opponents: Pac-Man, Villager (pink), DK (red)
Rules: No frills battle.

EDIT: I have calculated, I should be able to post them all within 4 or 5 days.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Spirit: Fennekin (Pokémon: X and Y)
Spirit Type: Novice Attack
Spirit Effect: Fire Attack plus
Spirit Battle: :ultfox:
Rules: The enemy is tiny
The enemy starts with a Pokéball (summons Fennekin)
The enemy prefers up specials
Arena: Battle Tower
OST: Battle Trainer (X and Y)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Persona is in a strange situation as it didn’t have any connection to Nintendo really until Persona 5 content was added to Smash. That’s why Persona content, even Spirits from earlier games, is on the table. If we get Kratos from God of War in Smash, then all content is on the table :). That being said, no, please no God of War spirits...for now.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace

Giegue

EarthBound series
Advanced class enhanceable
Song: Lost in Thoughts All Alone (OG, English)
Stage: Omega Frigate Orpheon
Opponents: Mewtwo (blue)
Rules: No-frills battle

Enhances to
Giygas

EarthBound series
Legend class primary - Metal Killer

Taizo Hori

Dig Dug series
Ace class support - Slow Super Armour
Song: Dig Dug 2 - Namco X Capcom
Stage: Omega Great Cave Offensive
Opponents: Captain Falcon (Dark blue)
Rules: You occasionally become big and slow.

Klonoa

Klonoa series
Advanced class primary
Song: Yoshi’s Island (64)
Stage: Green Greens
Opponents: Shadow colours Sonic, blue Kirby
Rules: Foe favours grabs

Rilla Roo

Crash Bandicoot series
Novice class support - Ramblin’ Evil Mushroom equipped
Song: Time Twister
Stage: Hazards Off Kalos Pokemon League
Opponents: Donkey Kong
Rules: Footballs spawn often, hostile Colour TV Game ATs appear.

Insane Cultist

EarthBound series
Novice class primary
Song: You Call This A Utopia?
Stage: Onett
Opponents: Light blue Inkling x5, Dark blue Inkling x 5
Rules: Opponents favour Neutral B

Rainbow Road

Mario Kart series
Legend class primary - Speed Up
Song: Rainbow Road Medley
Stage: Rainbow Road
Opponents: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Diddy Kong (Jr. colours), Bowser, Squirtle, Mii (Toad outfit)
Rules: Foes are fought one by one, Lightning; green shells; banana peels; super leaves; stars; and super mushrooms all spawn often; you occasionally get uncontrollable speed

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures series
Advanced class primary
Wowowowow can I protect Klonoa?

Also, please add the Game of Origin for each respective Spirit. It'll make things easier for both Venus and me.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I have a quick suggestion for Spirit Submissions.

Instead of submitting random spirits and random times, Someone could come up with a theme in a way similar to the bi-weekly spirit events, an example would be, "NES characters " or "Green Characters" hell one of them could be "Wild card" or something like there could even be multiple events at once, It would increase creativity, and decrease clutter and confusion, because In a few of these i've seen people make battles for characters that are already spirits and also spirits for characters that could easily be voted in the game.

(Maybe something like this was already submitted and i'm just late to the party lol)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
FE_Echoes_Gray.png Gray (Fire Emblem Gaiden) (art from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Class: :starman:
Type: Support (Attack)
Cost: ⬡
Effect: Sword Attack +
  • Puppet Fighter: Marth (Color 3)
  • Stage: Town and City
  • Music Track: Fight 1 - Fire Emblem Gaiden
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy’s sword attacks have increased power
    • The enemy favors side specials
FE_Echoes_Tobin.png Tobin (Fire Emblem Gaiden) (art from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Class: :starman::starman:
Type: Primary (Attack)
Slots: ⬡
Effect: Shooting Items +
  • Puppet Fighter: Pit (default)
  • Stage: :smashville:
  • Music Track: Lords-Showdown
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy’s shooting weapons have increased power
    • The enemy favors neutral specials
Clair.png Clair (Fire Emblem Gaiden) (art from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Class: :starman:
Type: Support (Shield)
Effect: Air Attack +
  • Puppet Fighter: Pit (Color 5)
  • Stage: :skyworld:
  • Music Track: Preparing to Advance
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy favors aerial attacks
FE15_Clive.png Clive (Fire Emblem Gaiden) (art from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Effect: Trade-Off Speed +
  • Puppet Fighter: Link (Color 5)
  • Stage: :castlesiege:
  • Music Track: March to Deliverance
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has decreased defense but increased movement speed
    • Magic attacks are effective against the enemy
Mycen_Full.png Mycen (Fire Emblem Gaiden) (art from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Class: :starman::starman::starman:
Slots: ⬡⬡
Effect: Lava Floor Immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Snake (Color 7)
  • Stage: Tomodachi Life (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: The Burning Lava Fish
  • Conditions:
    • Timed battle (:45)
    • The floor is lava
    • The enemy tends to avoid conflict
FE_Echoes_Mae.png BoeyFEE.png Mae and Boey (Fire Emblem Gaiden) (art from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Type: Primary (Shield)
Effect: Magic Attack +
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin (Colors 8 and 3)
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy favors special moves
    • The enemy’s special moves have increased power
    • The enemy’s magic attacks have increased power
Rudolf_Echoes.png Emperor Rudolf (Fire Emblem Gaiden) (art from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Effect: Great Autoheal
  • Puppet Fighter: Gold Ike (Color 4)
  • Stage: :castlesiege: (Omega)
  • Music Track: Lord of a Dead Empire
  • Match: Stamina (260HP)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has super armor
    • The enemy heals over time
    • The enemy prefers not to move
Juda_Echoes.png Jedah (Fire Emblem Gaiden) (art from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
Type: Primary (Grab)
Effect: Deku Nut Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Ganondorf (Color 7)
  • Stage: :norfair: (Omega)
  • Music Track: Those Who Challenge Gods
  • Match: Stock (1), Timed (1:00)
  • Conditions:
    • The floor is poisonous
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Deku Nut
    • The enemy starts the battle temporarily invincible
Persona is in a strange situation as it didn’t have any connection to Nintendo really until Persona 5 content was added to Smash.
Persona Q was released on the 3DS back in 2014.
220px-PersonaQBoxart.jpg

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace

Instead of submitting random spirits and random times, Someone could come up with a theme in a way similar to the bi-weekly spirit events, an example would be, "NES characters " or "Green Characters" or something like that, It would increase creativity, and decrease clutter and confusion, because In a few of these i've seen people make battles for characters that are already spirits and also spirits for characters that could easily be voted in the game.

(Maybe something like this was already submitted and i'm just late to the party lol)
I Second this idea, and 3D World is just around the corner, would make a pretty good theme. I also think we should explain why we chose the spirits, just because its cool to see what the motivations were.

Edit: Instead of our motivations, could be like a pitch to Nintendo, arguing why this character deserves to be a spirit.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Instead of submitting random spirits and random times, Someone could come up with a theme in a way similar to the bi-weekly spirit events, an example would be, "NES characters " or "Green Characters" hell one of them could be "Wild card" or something like there could even be multiple events at once, It would increase creativity, and decrease clutter and confusion, because In a few of these i've seen people make battles for characters that are already spirits and also spirits for characters that could easily be voted in the game.

When we first started adding spirits, we did kinda do this with Golden Sun characters, but then it was changed to the "anyone anytime" approach and since then we've been in the wild west of random spirit additions

Oh and I'd also like to protect Klonoa

Krookodilian

Smash Ace

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures series (Debut: Pac-Man Party (Pacster), Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (Cylindria, Spiral)
Advanced class primary

EDIT: I have calculated, I should be able to post them all within 4 or 5 days.
Aren't Cylindria and Spiral originally TV show characters, and therefore disqualified from being in Smash?

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
I concur, I feel like a bi-weekly theme of Spirits would definitely set us in the right direction for a more organized and team-oriented approach to this. Right now it feels quite clustered and everyone is just individually pumping out random Spirits at any time. Not to give flack to anyone, I really do love most of these submissions, but it just gets really crowded at times.

As examples of themes we could work with. We could have themes focused on one particular series (Crash for example) or we could even work with more broader themes like "DSiWare Spirits", "90's Spirits" or "Fighting Game Spirits". These are just mere examples however.

I really feel this is a suggestion to seriously take note of, so please think about it.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Aren't Cylindria and Spiral originally TV show characters, and therefore disqualified for being in Smash?
Let me check quick...

Yep, the show predates the game by a few months, disregard that Spirit

Also I really don’t like the idea of themed Spirit additions. It limits creativity IMO, and my back catalogue of Spirits I plan to add could never see the light of day under it.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Klonoa will be noted for a candidate protection and we can take a vote on whether to move forward with the protection status or dismiss it later this week

cashregister9 cashregister9 , that’s an idea I’ve had for someone time but my main focus was to build up our Spirit roster. Once we get a few more in this week, I will then begin doing themes. We need more Spirits in particular areas. (Cough cough the sheet number of persona spirits)

Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , I know you have 38 spirits ready to submit but it does take a lot of my free time to add them to the front page. Please post 8 and then wait for a few days before posting the other 8. Otherwise, it’ll drive me insane. Lol

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Klonoa will be noted for a candidate protection and we can take a vote on whether to move forward with the protection status or dismiss it later this week

cashregister9 cashregister9 , that’s an idea I’ve had for someone time but my main focus was to build up our Spirit roster. Once we get a few more in this week, I will then begin doing themes. We need more Spirits in particular areas. (Cough cough the sheet number of persona spirits)

Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , I know you have 38 spirits ready to submit but it does take a lot of my free time to add them to the front page. Please post 8 and then wait for a few days before posting the other 8. Otherwise, it’ll drive me insane. Lol
Hmm... how does every other day sound? So 8 spirits on the 11th, then the 13th, so on?

WarioJim

Smash Apprentice
How do I figure out what the current jobs are without having to go through everything? It didn't appear to say on the first page (btw I think my character submission for Excitebiker is missing from there).

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #46: Submit Game Improvements

I intended to have us include this in the E3 Direct but we will instead plug this into the August Direct.

Please submit game improvements that would become with the launched version of the game. For now, we will include three categories so please submit a single improvement to anyone of these categories. You can choose to just submit one or do all three. Please just submit one per category. There will be three total submissions.

Mechanic Improvements

This would benefit the mechanics of the game. Inclusions back during Ultimate included Perfect Shielding, directional air dodges, and the Final Smash meter. These improvements will benefit character gameplay, inputs, and toolkits for charqcters.

Graphical Improvements
This would benefit the effects of the game. This includes the confetti when being KO’d, the barrier side window, and being able to see particular attributes in a character HUD window. These effect the appearance of the overall game

Game Mode Improvements
Much like how Ultimate had us pick the stage first before the characters or how Sudden Death matches zoomed in on the players the more time has passed, we will be submitting improvements to the current game modes. The current games modes are as follows:
- Classic Mode
-Training Mode
-Versus battles and all their variations (stock, stamina, timed, special)
-Home-run Contest
-Spirit Battles

Note: Stage Builder will return but that will be an entirely different job so please don’t include that. We will also have an Adventure Mode but we will focus on that later on when we get closer to our April Smash Direct Extravaganza
Job #47: Submit a Gameplay/Moveset Proposal - Fame & Wario and Wario: Master of Disguise 2 Information

As per usual, we will begin the process of submit a gameplay and moveset proposal as well as adding additional info such as victory animations, taunts, and such. However, this one is a bit different as we will be including some content from Fame & Wario, which Ashley was included to promote as well as Wario: Master of Disguise 2.

This section will be broken into different parts. First, GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 , could you provide some information on these two games? What is the gameplay like? What content does it have? Is there anything that can be usable for a moveset? Please write up an explanation of these two games and how they could have an impact on Ashley’s inclusion. Please note that we will only be including a small amount of content from these games. The rest of her moveset will utilize content from the WarioWare series.

Second, people are free to provide content as well but GoodGrief will make the final call whether that content can be included.

Third, people are allowed to submit a gameplay/moveset proposal during this time but they can either leave certain fields blank to allow for F&W or W:MoD2 content to be included. Once GoodGrief finishes their part for these games; then people can retroactively go in and edit F&W/W:MoD2 content in. Failing to include content from these games may result in the moveset being rejected.

So GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 , are you up to the task of letting us know the ins and outs of these games and how we could incorporate content into Ashley’s moveset? If you can, please let provide the thread to the necessary information by Wednesday night. Earlier the better. Due to circumstances, this section will be extended further than usual and will (hopefully) end by Friday so we can start voting on movesets.
Job #48: Should Ashley get a Stage - Voting + Discussion

We currently have 10 more stages left in our stage roster. With that in mind, do you think Ashley should get a representative stage and, by extension, WarioWare? Please vote using one of the below prompts:

1. Yes (Please explain why and what location could be used as a basis)
2. No (Please explain why you don’t think Ashley should get a dedicated stage)
3. Maybe (Let’s table the matter for now and wait till we get closer to finishing before deciding.)
These are the three Jobs currently open as well as spirit submissions, but for Venus sake you might wanna hold off on those for now. Job 46 should be open for ~10 more hours

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Can I propose a protection for Jedah from Fire Emblem Echoes?? He's a bit of an unconventional choice, but if i were to add a FE character it would be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom