• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
On the subject of Waluigi's moveset, I vote for MamaLuigi's. My second choice I guess is Krookodilian.

It's a big selection, even for E3. I think it would be extremely well received. You have characters that appeal to every demographic: casual, hardcore, Nintendo fan, Playstation fan, East, West, modern, retro, everyone can find a character that appeals to them. We even have the Stylist for anyone who wants less "safe" picks.

Personally? I'm quite pleased. These are all characters that I'd put in a Smash game if it were solely up to me, and so far we've gotten characters with simple movesets, which I find the most fun to play (though I am excited for the gimmick that we'll come up with for the Stylist). Crash being selected was a surprise because we were looking for a third-party character that was closely associated with Nintendo, but I guess Crash is kind of associated by opposition as a rival mascot. And if we're only going to have one E3 for base game, there's no better venue to announce him.

I think this project's going really well, and I'm looking forward to what's next!
I think this is a very good assessment and one I felt going into it. I felt this was a successful way to include characters and I plan on continuing this way. That being said, on the topic of who’s next,

Who does everyone think is next? Haha. Anyone want to speculate who we could be including next post-E3?

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
How do you feel about the five newcomers?
I honestly think they're a pretty solid selection for base game! Octolings have always been suggested as the perfect Echoes for Inkling ever since their reveal. both Isaac and ESPECIALLY Waluigi have been begged for ever since the Brawl days, and they'll kinda be our "Ridley" and "K. Rool" in that sense. Crash Bandicoot is a good major third-party E3 character (even though I personally would've preferred to save him for DLC). However, I'm honestly the most excited for Stylist surprisingly, she could prove to be an interesting "Joke" pick, in the same way both Wii-Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt are, and I can't wait for the conceptualization of her moveset.

Time to Vote!
Voting for both Krookodilian's and Adrianette's Bromide's movesets!

Added Stylist and Crash to tabs
also more
Innes (Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones)
Novice, primary attack, grants Shooting Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Link
  • Stage: Gaur Plain
  • Music Track: Preparing to Advance
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy prefers neutral specials
Joshua (Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones)
Novice, support attack, grants Critical Health Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Chrom
  • Stage: [Waluigi's Stage]
  • Music Track: Preparing to Advance
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy is starts the battle with a Killing Edge
Lute (Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones)
Novice, primary attack, grants Fire Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Zelda (Purple)
  • Stage: Spiral Mountain
  • Music Track: Attack (Fire Emblem)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy prefers side specials
    • Enemy loves to taunt
Linhardt (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
Novice, support neutral, grants Slumber Resist (Basically functions like normal but you fall asleep sometimes instead of all of the time)
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin (Green)
  • Stage: Garreg Mach Monastery
  • Music Track: Fódlan Winds
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy prefers up specials
    • Enemy avoids combat
Ashe (Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones)
Novice, suppot attack, grants Lightweight
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth (Blue Costume)
  • Stage: Garreg Mach Monastery
  • Music Track: Tempest of Seasons
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy prefers neutral specials
Sanitized Octarians (Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion)
Novice, support attack, grants Sticky Floor Immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Octoling (Sanitized Costume)
  • Stage: Moray Towers
  • Music Track: Shark Bytes
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat a horde of enemies
Just a minor remark and not that huge of a deal, but just to let you know, you've accidentally put the Sacred Stones instead of Three Houses as Ashe's Game of Origin.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I will be announcing the Waluigi moveset and gameplay voting round soon but I do want to open the thread to a period of discussion.

How would the Smash community react to them as E3 reveals?

Do you have any ideas and concepts for Crash and Stylist that you want to discuss with others?
None of them come from games I actively enjoy, honestly. Except for Waluigi-that one I'm very excited about. And Stylist I also look forward to, as I think I that moveset would be fun to make.

I think we would get a lot of praise for having four highly-requested characters in one reveal.

I do, actually. For Crash, I want him to be somewhat like PAC-MAN, using obstacles from his games as weapons, for example a Nitro box he can lay down as a trap.
For Stylist, I have a concept in mind-for her Down B, a closet will open up next to her, and she'll look inside, deciding which dress to wear. Moving your control stick up, down, left, and right instantaneously changes her outfit-there's a green, blue, red, and yellow one (just like the player numbers-but these aren't actually colors you can choose on the select screen, we'll have different outfits for those). Green will give her an Autoheal (though not as strong as a Spirit's autoheal), Blue increases her shield size and reduces her knockback, red increases her damage and knockback, and yellow increases her jump height. She can wear all of these dresses for 10 seconds each.
Or something like that. I'll work out the specifics when I make her moveset.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Paraster

Smash Lord
That being said, on the topic of who’s next,
Who does everyone think is next? Haha. Anyone want to speculate who we could be including next post-E3?
I think it'd be fun to specifically select an indie fighter. Thus far, all we have for that category is Steve, and he sort of doesn't count given Minecraft was bought by Microsoft even if it began as an indie.
Getting a "true" indie fighter would be pretty nice. (No, this isn't JUST a ploy to get Quote and/or Frisk in)

Anyway, as for Waluigi, I vote Adrianette Bromide and Krookodilian.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
On the topic of who's next? Oh, don't worry. I'm ready to re-submit Eggman at a moment's notice-he may be down but he isn't out. I think we'll have a third party echo pretty soon as well-Ultimate revealed Richter pretty early on, anyways. (And in that case, I'm changing my Sonic character submission to you-know-who).
I'd like to have an indie fighter. I already submitted a song from Celeste in the "other" category in the songlist but I can remove it if anyone wants to submit her. Though making a moveset for her would be tough given her game's simple nature. I will probably submit The Beheaded from Dead Cells when and if we get around to indie fighters. He would be cool in Smash.

Also, my Waluigi votes go to Krookodilian and Adrianette Bromide. BUT, I also want to suggest we use one or some of the moves featured in the video PeridotGX submitted.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
How about Meowth from Pokémon?
I'm actually going to second this as a cool idea because it could come with a Alolan Meowth echo haha. Would totally tap into the whole regional variant thing and I think out of viable Smash candidates, Meowth hits home the best for one w/ a regional variant for a clone.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I think this is a very good assessment and one I felt going into it. I felt this was a successful way to include characters and I plan on continuing this way. That being said, on the topic of who’s next,

Wait, you mean in this project or the actual game?

The Fantasy Smasher

Smash Cadet
I will be announcing the Waluigi moveset and gameplay voting round soon but I do want to open the thread to a period of discussion.

How would the Smash community react to them as E3 reveals?

Do you have any ideas and concepts for Crash and Stylist that you want to discuss with others?
Overall I am quite pleased with the roster thus far. Issac, Bandana Dee and Waluigi have been requested for years and are some of the last heavily popular first party picks that have still yet to be added. Octolong is a perfect echo that while won't have a massive reaction, will please a lot of splatoon fans. Crash is another obvious pick, although for an E3 reveal I wish we went for more of a internet breaker like Master Chief or Dante. I like Crash and he deserves to be in this game, but he is probably the most predictable 3rd party character right now and it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up as DLC for ultimate in the coming months. As far as the stylist goes, I really don't have much to say. I just know nothing about her.

How would the community react to the reveals? I say it would be pretty positive all around. Waluigi would finally get in and the meme lords of the world will be happy, Issac fans will rejoice that their series is finally getting some recognition again, Bandana Dee fans will be happy that all four of the core playable Kirby characters are in, and I imagine just about everyone will be excited to see Crash. Octoling will be a well received Echo and fans will appreciate the differences between them and the inklings. However, Stylist is where much of the salt will be directed at. No offense to whoever nominated her, but I just don't see this reveal working. You see, what made Wii Fit Trainer a good reveal in my eyes was the fact that she was still recognizable. The trainer is a character that everyone knows, but no one would have ever guessed her inclusion. With the Stylist, people are just going to be confused because they won't have any clue who this character is, and she's taking the spot of another character that people could have recognized. Its not a Terry situation either, because even though many didn't know Terry, you could at least know his series and understand how valuable he is to gaming history. The Stylist is from an incredibly niche series that is nowhere the popularity as Wii Fit or King of Fighters. I personally would have liked to see Sandbag get this one, but the people have voted so I suppose theres always next time. I look forward to seeing how this project develops!

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Darn it, did I miss the Waluigi movesets? The site randomly stops giving me notifications for this thread sometimes, so I keep forgetting and don't end up checking. Is there any way I can get around this? This is one of the few threads not in the newcomer spec section that I regularly check, so it often gets buried, and it's kinda irritating.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Darn it, did I miss the Waluigi movesets? The site randomly stops giving me notifications for this thread sometimes, so I keep forgetting and don't end up checking. Is there any way I can get around this? This is one of the few threads not in the newcomer spec section that I regularly check, so it often gets buried, and it's kinda irritating.
You could try checking and/or posting in the tread every time you get a notification. That seems to work for most people.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is there a reason the video I submitted wasn't added to the poll? It wasn't a full moveset, but it got the point across. It's also the only moveset that isn't some form of "represent all the spinoffs".
Yeah, there was a few reasons. The main reason it wasn’t in written format. Just like how I initially didn’t allow Janx’s Victory animation submissions because they were just videos. Also, especially for movesets, written out details of the moves and how they would work is what we strive for instead of just videos detailing how they would work. I was also hesitant as just posting your video wasn’t your original work while the other users posted their own didn’t feel right to me. I wouldn’t mind using it as a reference but not as the basis for the character. It would of been accepted had you made a written moveset along with the video saying it inspired your own moveset.

Slight nitpick about the OP; among the newcomers, only Isaa has his series' symbol, while the others don't.
Doing that requires me taking the symbol icons and turning them lighter as the ones found in the internet tends to be darker. As I don’t have access to a computer save for a few days of the week for a short time, I haven’t gotten to the others. I will probably just remove it altogether.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Yeah, there was a few reasons. The main reason it wasn’t in written format. Just like how I initially didn’t allow Janx’s Victory animation submissions because they were just videos. Also, especially for movesets, written out details of the moves and how they would work is what we strive for instead of just videos detailing how they would work. I was also hesitant as just posting your video wasn’t your original work while the other users posted their own didn’t feel right to me. I wouldn’t mind using it as a reference but not as the basis for the character.
Alright, fair.

Is there any reason why mine isn't featured? Just asking

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
One of my favorite things about Ultimate's spirits is how absurdly ****ing deep they went into their back catalog of IPs for the misc. spirits and I'd like us to expand on that even further for this one, so I might post some spirits of characters from obscure Nintendo games that missed the boat for spirit representation in Ultimate from time to time. Prolly gonna hold off on some of the more notable ones that could feasibly make potential newcomers later on like Mike Jones, John Raimi or the Pro Wrestling dudes, tho.

For now, I leave you with those two (though I've so far found myself unable to come up with Spirit battles for them that aren't incredibly basic. If anyone would like to step up there, it'd be greatly appreciated)

DoshinSSBC.png

Spirit Name: Doshin
Ranking: Support :starman::starman::starman::starman:
Effect: Giant (no duh)

EOgeGusX0AE_Kp_.png

Spirit Name: Avatar
Ranking: Support :starman:
Effect: Boss Galaga Equipped

Shoutouts to my guy, the Odama from Odama, who I currently haven't found any standalone art or renders for

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, fair.

Is there any reason why mine isn't featured? Just asking
Did I miss adding your moveset? I thought I included all of them.

Ah, I just checked! Your google docs one?! Yes, I then forgot to add it in. I’m really sorry. In the future, to ensure that sort of thing is visible, could you copy and paste it to the thread? That way, I can use it within the character profile I make when we get all the information in.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
One of my favorite things about Ultimate's spirits is how absurdly ****ing deep they went into their back catalog of IPs for the misc. spirits and I'd like us to expand on that even further for this one, so I might post some spirits of characters from obscure Nintendo games that missed the boat for spirit representation in Ultimate from time to time. Prolly gonna hold off on some of the more notable ones that could feasibly make potential newcomers later on like Mike Jones, John Raimi or the Pro Wrestling dudes, tho.

For now, I leave you with those two (though I've so far found myself unable to come up with Spirit battles for them that aren't incredibly basic. If anyone would like to step up there, it'd be greatly appreciated)

View attachment 300264
Spirit Name: Doshin
Ranking: Support :starman::starman::starman::starman:
Effect: Giant (no duh)

View attachment 300265
Spirit Name: Avatar
Ranking: Support :starman:
Effect: Boss Galaga Equipped

Shoutouts to my guy, the Odama from Odama, who I currently haven't found any standalone art or renders for
Well, if you need any inspiration, I just so happen to know of a whole Twitter account dedicated to obscure Nintendo characters...

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Did I miss adding your moveset? I thought I included all of them.

Ah, I just checked! Your google docs one?! Yes, I then forgot to add it in. I’m really sorry. In the future, to ensure that sort of thing is visible, could you copy and paste it to the thread? That way, I can use it within the character profile I make when we get all the information in.
Sure.
Intro: Waluigi sticks his tongue at a cardboard cut-out of an Assist Trophy, and then kicks it over.

Stance/Idle 1: Waluigi swings his arms from side to side
Idle 2: Waluigi sticks a finger in his left ear
Idle 3: Waluigi looks at the camera, doing an “I’m waiting” pose

Notable Palette Swaps:
  • Default: Overalls
  • Color 2: N64 overalls
  • Color 3: Fire Mario overalls
  • Color 4: Brawl Assist Trophy overalls
  • Color 5: Tennis outfit
  • Color 6: Red tennis outfit
  • Color 7: Green tennis outfit
  • Color 8: Yellow tennis outfit
Walk: Waluigi does a strut similar to the Belmonts, but more cartoonishly
Dash: His dash as an Assist Trophy
Damage: His damage animation as an Assist Trophy
Jump: His jump as an Assist Trophy, followed by a frog-legged jump
Crouch: Waluigi squats down

Weapon of Choice: Waluigi mainly has a tennis racket in his right hand, but he has other sneaky tools up his sleeve

Normal Attacks
Jab: Waluigi swings his racket back and forth (7%, small knockback)
Forward+A: Waluigi kicks up with his right leg (5%, small knockback)
Down+A: Waluigi kicks along the floor with his left leg, which can trip opponents (5%, small knockback)
Up+A: Waluigi swings his racket upwards (7%, small knockback)

Aerial Attacks
Air+A: Whirluigi; Waluigi does a multi-hit ballerina twirl (12%, OK knockback)
Air Forward+A: Waluigi does a downward swing with his racket (14% with a meteor effect, OK knockback)
Air Back + A: Waluigi does a horse kick with both legs (11%, OK knockback)
Air Up+A: Waluigi throws a useless Dice Block above himself that can hit up to six times (3% each hit, small knockback)
Air Down+A: Waluigi kicks straight down with both legs (11% with a meteor effect, OK knockback)

Dash Attack: Waluigi trips over (5%, small knockback)
Edge Attack: Waluigi headbutts the opponent as he jumps back on like a spring (6%, small knockback)
Get-Up Attack: Waluigi does a spin kick on his head (8%, small knockback)

Smash Attacks
Forward+A: Waluigi does a straightforward kick with his left leg (21%, medium knockback)
Up+A: Waluigi does an underhand swing with his racket, launching the opponent very high (25%, high knockback)
Down+A: Waluigi does the multi-kick attack he does as an Assist Trophy, which buries opponents (22%)

Grab Game
Grab: Waluigi grabs the opponent with his left hand
Pummel: Waluigi hits the opponent with his racket like a frying pan to the face (4%)
Forwards+Throw: Waluigi does a tennis serve (12%, OK knockback)
Down+Throw: Waluigi buries the opponent with a single stomp (13%)
Back+Throw: Waluigi throws a Phony Ball; Waluigi throws a baseball forward, but it’s actually a fake, with the real one (where the opponent is trapped) being thrown behind Waluigi (10%, OK knockback)
Up+Throw: Waluigi kicks the opponent in their jaw with his right foot, sending them flying (15%, OK knockback)

Special Moves
B : Serve
; Waluigi serves a tennis ball, with the power and knockback depending on the player’s timing of pressing the B button again. When hit perfectly, it will go the speed of a Soccer Ball and be engulfed in flames (20%, medium knockback); this instantly breaks shields, but can still be countered and reflected
B + Forwards : Waluigi Kart; Waluigi hops into a Standard Kart to run over opponents (10% each, OK knockback); unlike Wario, Waluigi can’t pick it up (and certainly can’t eat it)
B + Up : Swimming Return; Waluigi does a lanky breaststroke; the distance he travels is that of half a tennis court
B + Down : Putt; Waluigi putts a golf ball that can trip opponents (10%); it can even be picked up and roll off the edge of the stage

Final Smash: Assist THIS!; Waluigi throws a Trophy Stand that can capture one opponent (8%); anyone captured is taken into a cutscene where they are trapped in a fake Assist Trophy, and then Waluigi comes up to them and punches them out (60%, devastating knockback)

Gimmick: N/A

Taunts
1: “I’m the best!” Waluigi proudly raises his tennis racket
2: Waluigi mocks the opponent
1+2: Waluigi pulls his left eyelid down and sticks his tongue out

Winposes
1: Waluigi writes “U R LOOZER” on the camera
2: Waluigi rolls on the floor in a laughing fit
3: Waluigi’s win animation from Mario Strikers Charged

Applause: Waluigi eats his hat in a fit of rage
Icon: The Mario series icon
Boxing Ring Title: Accepted at Last!
Star K.O.: “WAAAAAAAAAA….!!!”
Victory Music: https://youtu.be/Ubvdi2ZETcQ
Kirby Hat: Waluigi’s hat, nose and hair

Classic Mode: Waluigi’s the Best! (Fights characters who had an NPC role in previous Smash games before their playable debut)
Round 1: :ultcharizard: on Saffron City (Main Theme - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue (64))
Round 2: Giant :ultridley: (Stamina Battle, 150HP) on Brinstar Ω (Vs. Ridley (Brawl))
Round 3: :ultlittlemac: on Boxing Ring (Jogging / Countdown)
Round 4: :ultchrom: on Arena Ferox (Id (Purpose))
Round 5: :ultdarksamus: on Frigate Orpheon (Brinstar Depths)
Round 6: :ultisabelle: on Town and City (Tour - Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
Final Round:
Master Hand.png
(and
Crazy Hand.png
, on 7.0 or higher)
Credits: Waluigi Pinball - Mario Kart DS

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Time to Vote!

Now we have a character I can do some work on

Job 30 - Waluigi Proposal
My proposal for Waluigi's moveset is a fairly-basic one. It doesn't rely on gimmicks or mechanics, but as with all characters Waluigi's moves would be given special flair found nowhere else. In my opinion, a combination of all of Waluigi's abilities he's used across the Mario spin-offs would work best to make him feel unique: why use a tennis racket everyone can use when you can have special thorns from Mario Strikers Charged, midair swimming from Mario Power Tennis, and giant mechanical claws from Mario Sports Mix? He would of course have his tennis racket with him for a few attacks (such as a serve forward throw) to reference his origins, but I don't subscribe to the belief that Waluigi's moveset should be all tennis, all sports, all memes, or any of that. A good moveset should take everything from a characters repretoire and use it to its full advantage, and Waluigi's should be no different.

(I hit Save on accident so I'll fill the rest out in another post)

Job 30 (cont.) - Waluigi Proposal

As for the actual moveset, here's how I imagine it would work:
  • Ground Attacks
    • Jab: Waluigi throws a one-two punch combo followed by a front kick. The kick has, obviously, quite a bit more reach.
    • Forward Tilt: Waluigi throws a slap not dissimilar to Wario's forward tilt. Though Waluigi has his fingers apart, giving more of a "claw swipe" feel.
    • Forward Smash: Waluigi leaps forward and performs a scissor kick, kind of like Sonic's up aerial flipped 90 degrees.
    • Up Tilt: Waluigi throws a jumping uppercut.
    • Up Smash: Waluigi twirls around with his leg above his head similar to one of his hole animations in Mario Golf: World Tour and Mario Sports Superstars. Deals repeated hits of damage.
    • Down Tilt: Waluigi throws a sliding kick like Cloud and Joker's down tilts.
    • Down Smash: Waluigi stomps on the ground repeatedly, burying opponents he hits. An obvious callback to his role as an Assist Trophy in previous Smash games.
    • Dash Attack: Waluigi brutally kicks, as if he were kicking a soccer ball. It's a much stronger variant of Luigi's down taunt... and it will still meteor smash opponents if he hits them while hanging on the ledge!
  • Aerial Attacks
    • Neutral Aerial: Waluigi's neutral aerial is somewhat similar to his down smash stomp, but rather than stomps, he throws multiple "sex kicks". Functionally like Fox or Snake's neutral aerial, but the animation doesn't have him spin, but instead pistoning his foot back and forth.
    • Forward Aerial: Waluigi kicks upward, sort of a reverse of Snake's forward aerial.
    • Back Aerial: Waluigi throws a backward drilling kick, which hits multiple times.
    • Up Aerial: Waluigi throws a scissor kick upward identical to Sonic's up aerial. It has a sweetspot at the top which, unlike any other up aerial in the game, will actually meteor smash.
    • Down Aerial: Waluigi spins around as he falls to the ground like a drill. He will bounce off opponents he lands on similar to Simon and Greninja's down aerial, and can use the move again. While it's not based on anything in particular, the animation is similar to when Mario spin jumps in the 3D Mario games.
  • Grabs & Throws
    • Grab: Waluigi reaches out in front of him to grab.
    • Pummel: Waluigi shakes the opponent as if he were trying to mug them.
    • Forward Throw: Waluigi tosses the opponent in the air, pulls out a tennis racket, and launches them forward, as if he were serving.
    • Back Throw: Waluigi suplexes the opponent to launch them behind himself.
    • Up Throw: Waluigi tosses the opponent in the air, then turns upside down and throws multiple quick kicks upward.
    • Down Throw: Waluigi places the opponent on the ground, pulls out a golf club, and swings it to send them away.
  • Special Moves
    • Neutral Special - Mechanical Menace: Waluigi deploys his four-arm mechanical device from Mario Sports Mix. If used in midair, then Waluigi will hover throughout the move. He will use them to throw balls of electricity, which can be angled upward or downward with directional inputs, and create a small blast if they hit the ground. He throws up to four before discarding the machine. This can be a powerful ranged option, though even if he cancels the move after the first shot, it has quite a bit of startup, so he can be left vulnerable if it isn't used smartly.
    • Side Special - Wall-Luigi / Midair Swimming: Waluigi has two side specials depending on if it's used on the ground or in the air. On the ground, he uses his Wall-Luigi ability from Mario Strikers Charged: he runs forward at high speeds, creating purple thorns in his wake that will remain there for a short time. If an opponent steps on them, their movement speed will be lowered, they can't jump as high, and they will take constant damage. This can make for an effective stage control and escape option. In midair, he instead swims in midair like he does for his Defensive Special Shot in Mario Power Tennis. He makes two strokes forward, which allows him to damage opponents he touches, and afterwards enters a gliding state identical to Steve after using Elytra. This may also be cancelled early, though he enters a semi-helpless state afterwards. This version is obviously mainly used for recovery, specifically horizontally.
    • Up Special - Whirluigi: A vertical variation of his Offensive Special Shot from Mario Power Tennis. He spins around as he ascends, then strikes a pose as he contorts his body into his upside-down L symbol before falling helpless. This move works as a combination between Wario and Luigi's up specials: it hits multiple times like Wario's, but if he hits opponents with the final hit, and ONLY the final hit, it has a massively powerful hitbox like Luigi's!
    • Down Special - Moonwalk: Waluigi does his moonwalk animation from Mario Tennis Aces, walking backwards while creating afterimages of himself. This seems like a slower version of Fox Illusion, but rather than damaging opponents... Waluigi actually causes them to trip! This can leave them open for a follow-up, which is convenient, since he can cancel the move at any point.
    • Final Smash - Waluigi's Reign: A very, VERY obscure pull, originating from a minigame in Mario Party-e! A lever appears in front of Waluigi, he rubs his hands and cackles, and pulls it down. This causes an avalanche of obstacles to fall from the top of the screen: Green Shells, hammers, Bob-ombs, Thwomps, spiked balls, used blocks, and tires all fall down, crashing on the opponents below and damaging them. The move ends with three giant Bob-ombs that explode on impact, which deal a lot more damage to launch the opponents away.
Job #30: Waluigi's Moveset
  • Jab/Tilts/Smash/Dash
    • Jab - Punches forward, with his long skinny arm.
    • Rapid Jab - Performs two horizontal punches forward, and ends it with a spinning attack where he rapidly slaps the opponent. He ends the spin by yelling “Waa!”
    • F-tilt - Performs a powerful kick forward with his left foot.
    • U-tilt - Hops upward, performing a large headbutt attack.
    • D-Tilt - Kicks forward with his long skinny legs.
    • Side Smash - Takes out his tennis racket, and swings forward with all his might! (Can reflect projectiles)
    • Up Smash - Takes out his tennis racket, and leaps upward and performs a spike attack. If he makes contact with an opponent, they are spiked downward at a diagonal angle. Really great DMG and knockback potential, but can be hard to pull off.
    • Down Smash - Performs a breakdance attack from Mario DDR. This attack deals great upward knockback.
    • Dash Attack - Stumbles around and trips over clumsily.
  • Aerials
    • N-air - Spins around and performs a pose.
    • F-air - Takes out an Whiskered Eggplant and tosses it.
    • B-air - Performs a backward, two footed kick.
    • U-air - Pokes upwards with his long pink nose.
    • D-air - Slams straight downward, putting all his force into his legs. This is the strongest of these types of attack, however it leaves Waluigi stuck in the ground for a second when he lands.
  • Grab/Throws
    • Grab - Constricts them with a purple vine.
    • Dash Grab - Lunges at them arms stretched out.
    • Pummel - Beats up them in a cartoony dust could.
    • F-throw - Places them on a tee and sending them flying with his golf club.
    • B-throw - Similar to Mario’s, spins the opponent around a few times before tossing them behind him.
    • U-throw - Takes out his tennis racket and hits the opponent upward.
    • D-throw - Kicks the opponent into the ground just like his assist trophy attack.
  • Special Moves
    • Neutral - Tennis Serve: Waluigi will throw a tennis ball up, and then after pressing B again Waluigi will hit the tennis ball with the racket, the timing of the move will determine how strong and fast it will be. Sometimes, he uses a Bob-Omb instead.
    • Side - Waluigi Racer: Waluigi will hop in his Racer from Double Dash and start driving forward, in the air the racer will glide, there is a small chance that his kart will go crazy and swerve out of control crashing into opponents but you won’t have much control with it.
    • Up - Dice Hop: Waluigi will use a dice block, it’s completely random how much Waluigi will travel, 1-3 is meh, 4-5 is really good! And 6 will teleport you to a random spot in the stage! Don’t use it a lot if your luck isn’t good enough.
    • Down - Consolation Prize: Waluigi pulls out the Trophy Stand item from Subspace and throws it forward. Any fighter hit by it will turn into a Fake Assist Trophy. (looks close enough to the normal model, but it’s coloured red and the silhouette has an angry expression)
      Any character can then pick up the Fake Trophy, which will then explode and send the trapped opponent flying. If it hits an airborne opponent, the trophy will fall down until the opponent is freed after a short time (increases with damage) or they hit the blast zone, although the opponent can mash buttons to get released from the trophy prematurely. Not recommended against opponents with reflectors, as Waluigi can fall victim to his own devious trap.
  • Final Smash
    • Wall-uigi: Waluigi’s eyes begin to burn with purple fire, as he yells “It’s Waluigi time!” as his whole body turns a much darker purple. Waluigi’s speed is now increased, and anywhere that he travels he leaves behind a trail of purple spikey vines behind him. These vines will stay in effect for 2 seocnds before fading away, and if an opponent touches the vines, they are given 15% DMG and launched upwards, along with being given a flower effect for the duration of the final smash. The final smash lasts for about 10 seconds, so Waluigi should move fast to cover the most ground and dish out the most DMG to opponents, but this is not difficult whatsoever. Afterwords, the walls disappear and Waluigi bows, and gets back into the fight. (He uses a spiky silver whip to attack with.)
  • Taunts
    • Waluigi takes out a potted Piranha Plant petting its head but bites at him making him throw it away.
    • His iconic crotch chop from Mario Strikers.
    • Waluigi cackles evilly twirling his moustache.
  • Victory Poses
    • Waluigi pulls out a rose and points it towards the camera, with his hat tipped he says “Waluigi is the winner!”
    • Waluigi drives around in his Waluigi Racer before crashing off-screen and walks back in holding a tire with thumbs up.
    • Waluigi pumps his fists into the air, and leans his tennis racket on his shoulder triumphantly.
    • Defeat Pose: Waluigi angrily stomps the ground and throws his racket.
  • Boxing Ring Title
    • "He's Number One!" (Or either "The Purple Cheater".)
Job #30 Waluigi Move set

Specials:
  • Up Special: Swimming Return - Waluigi Swims in the air in a slower version of Pikachu's quick attack. Waluigi swims in 4 bursts, and can change direction for each burst. There is a weak hit box on it.
  • Side Special: Kart - Waluigi gets into the Waluigi Racer and charges forward at the opponent. This move can be charged into 4 tiers, no sparks, blue sparks, orange sparks, and purple sparks, from weakest to strongest. This references the holding drifts in Mario Kart. If done in the air a glider will appear.
  • Neutral Special: Serve - Waluigi throws a tennis ball into the air and serves it at the opponent with his racket. this can be angled slightly, and cancelled out of. The Tennis Ball will remain and bounce if cancelled, and can be hit with his forward air and forward smash. If the ball is hit at the peak of the serve it will move extra fast with smoke similar to in wii sports. there is a small chance of serving a Mr. Saturn and Bob-omb.
  • Down Special - Trick Shot - Waluigi slows down time and does a moonwalk like in Mario Tennis Aces. this moves functions as a counter if hit during the moonwalk. However, the move has large ending lag so Waluigi can be punished if not hit.
Aerials:
  • Neutral Air: Waluigi has a standard sex kick that sticks out well in front of his body
  • Forward Air: Waluigi quickly swing his racket in front of him. This can reflect projectiles, and will send his tennis ball toward his opponent if there is one one the feild.
  • Back Air: Waluigi will stick both legs back and spin, like in project M
  • Down Air: Waluigi will do four downward kicks, like his assist trophy, with the last one having a spike hit box.
  • Up Air: Waluigi will clap his legs together above him, like Sonic’s Up Air, with a sweet spot at the top
Smash Attacks:
  • Down Smash: Break Dance - Waluigi does a break dance spinning his legs which hit on both sides of him, referencing dance dance revolution Mario mix.
  • Up Smash: Dice Block - A dice Block appears above Waluigi's head, similar to Steve's Up Smash, and waluigi jumps into it. The dice can roll from 1-6, with 6 being the most powerful.
  • Forward Smash: Waluigi Does a Tennis swing, which will reflect projectiles and send his tennis ball forward.
Tilt Attacks/Dash/Jab:
  • Down Tilt: Waluigi kicks out his leg, similar to Ganondorf's down tilt, but with dance like style.
  • Forward Tilt: Waluigi stands on his toes, sticks one leg out and spins around, similar to Mewtwo's forward tilt, but higher up. This can be angled.
  • Up Tilt: Waluigi kicks one leg straight up, similar to Banjo & Kazooie's up tilt
  • Jab: Waluigi does a right punch, a left punch and a lunging kick
  • Dash: Waluigi does a kick and follows through as if he were kicking a soccer ball
Throws/Grab:
  • Grab: Waluigi grabs at the air, with his hand coming from above.
  • Dash Grab: Waluigi Reaches both arms straight forward and leans into it.
  • Pummel: Waluigi swings his arm behind his head and knocks on the opponent like a door.
  • Forward Throw: Waluigi Swings his golf club, sending the opponent forward.
  • Up Throw: Waluigi Punts the opponent straight up, with an animation similar to Ganondorf's Smash 4 Up Smash
  • Back Throw: Waluigi jumps up and bounces the opponents under his legs like a basketball sending the opponent back and up.
  • Down Throw: Waluigi performs his current assist trophy attack, leaving the opponent buried
Final Smash:
  • Waluigi sticks his leg out and a vine appears out of his pant leg which stretches out, and any opponent caught in the vine will be sent to a cutscene final smash. The opponent will be transported to a dark room, which will zoom out to reveal the opponent in an assist trophy on top of a pile of Bob-ombs. Waluigi will be shown laughing repeatedly before the Bob-ombs explode.
I tried to represent mario party, mario sports, and mario kart all within this moveset. I don't think a gimmick is needed as his strange proportions and attitude make him unique enough. Admittedly his final smash is not a reference to any specific game, but i wanted to put his vines and him being an assist trophy somewhere.
Well luckily I happened to have made a Waluigi fan moveset a few weeks ago.

Job #30: Waluigi's Moveset
Normals

Jab: Waluigi whacks one strong hit with his tennis racket and then once again with a kick. If timed right, the first hit of the jab can reflect a single non-energy projectile in an arch which will only hit the opponent if they jump right after firing it.

Forward Tilt: Waluigi strikes forward with a baseball bat. This attack is very powerful but slow. Like Waluigi’s jab, it can reflect a single non-energy projectile and if it hits, the projectile will be sent flying right back to the opponent. It is riskier however as if his bat misses the projectile, the attack he was hit with will deal more damage to him and trip him.

Down Tilt: Waluigi crouches and goes for a low kick. Because of Waluigi’s long legs, the kick has a very extended reach.

Up Tilt: Waluigi strikes a dancing pose with his finger pointing in the air.

Dash Attack: Waluigi runs forward while kicking a soccer ball.

Grab/Throws

Grab: Waluigi extends his arms and grabs his opponent. This grab has a considerably long range for using only his arms.

Pummel: Waluigi repeatedly uses his knee to hit his opponent crudely.

Forward Throw: Waluigi kicks his opponent away from him.

Back Throw: Waluigi tosses the opponent behind him.

Down Throw: Waluigi shoves his opponent with his foot in the ground and buries them. It’s harder to escape the bury the higher percentages the opponent has.

Up Throw: Waluigi sends his opponent flying high by sucker punching them upwards.

Aerials

Neutral Air: Waluigi spins mid-air with his baseball bat from side to side hitting 2 times on both sides and finishes by swiping the bat underneath him.

Forward Air: Waluigi swats downwards with his tennis racket.

Back Air: Waluigi performs a sideway corkscrew spin.

Down Air: Waluigi kicks his feet rapidly in a shaking off motion.

Up Air: Waluigi flips upside down and performs a corkscrew spin finishing by spreading his legs open.

Smash Attacks

Forward Smash: Waluigi brings his back and sets in on fire bringing it above him and then slightly jumping while slamming it into the ground.

Down Smash: Waluigi pulls back his golf club while channeling electricity through it and swings it. It causes small sparks to emit from the attack that can shock the opponent momentarily. While the attack has a lot of endlag, if anyone is hit by the sparks but not hit by the club, Waluigi will have more leeway to escape punishment.

Up Smash: Waluigi hides in a warp pipe and then shoots up. The pipe will randomly alternate colours between blue, green, yellow and red and the attack’s properties will vary depending on the colour. From left to right, blue pipes will send Waluigi out at a low height but the attack will end quicker while red pipes will have the opposite properties, coming out higher but being more easily punished.

Special Attacks

Neutral Special (Bob-omb Racket): Waluigi tosses a Bob-omb into the air and hits it with his tennis racket sending it across the stage and exploding after it hits a player or is sent too far. Waluigi can angle the shot so that the Bob-omb is sent downwards or above in an arch-like fashion. The attack is very powerful but has a slow startup and is very risky because if Waluigi is hit while in startup, the Bob-omb will blow up in Waluigi’s face and hurt him instead.

Side Special (Mario Kart): Waluigi hops into his kart and drives it forward hitting anyone in its path like Wario’s bike but is slower. Waluigi gains armour like Wario. The control stick can be tilted to change the direction of the kart and unlike Wario’s bike, it has no other movements than just left and right. If this attack is performed in the air, Waluigi’s kart will glide to the ground until it lands and then it will proceed to drive like normal. The kart has 25 HP. Waluigi can dismount the kart at any time by jumping out and it will keep the kart moving until it slows down, stops and disappears or moves off the stage. It cannot be picked up and thrown.

If the special button is held instead of tapped, Waluigi will hop onto a bike instead and zoom straight into the opponent at ludicrous speeds not being able to stop or hop out immediately making it incredibly risky to use towards the ledge of the stage. Once used once, it cannot be used again until Waluigi is KO’d.

Down Special (Party Die): This up special attack is used when Waluigi is on the ground. A die will appear above Waluigi and he will hit it giving him a random number from 1 to 10 like in the average Mario Party game. When the die is hit, the action can actually launch an opponent attempting to attack Waluigi from above. Each number gives Waluigi a bonus (or a deterrent) and Party Die can’t be used again until the effect or item Waluigi has been given from the special goes away. Depending on the effect, Waluigi will appear excited, disappointed or absolutely overjoyed but these expressions can be cancelled out simply by doing anything else. Most of these effects are inspired by Mario Party effects.

1From its very first appearance in the original Mario Party, Waluigi takes hold of the Ztar. The Ztar circles Waluigi for a moment from up to 10 to 18 seconds and then attacks Waluigi. Waluigi can avoid the attack by shielding or dodging however but it will focus Waluigi to put himself out of a disadvantageous state to do so easily.
2A blue space appears underneath rain of coin showers above Waluigi spreading to the side flinching anyone who it hits. The damage is miniscule but Waluigi is personally satisfied with the extra money.
3Waluigi’s bottom half transforms into a bullet bill and shoots towards a direction that Waluigi tilts forward before reverting back to normal. This effect is based off of the Bullet Candy in Mario Party 8.
4Waluigi summons the iconic Boo Bell and rings it to summon the dastardly Boo to help him out. Boo will latch onto the opponent temporarily reducing their movement speed and jump height. Their attack speed however is unaffected. Boo will last for 6 seconds before vanishing and freeing its target.
5Waluigi eats a mushroom and his movement speed increases for 4 seconds. This effect is based off of several mushroom items appearing throughout all Mario Party iterations.
6Waluigi opens up a Vacuum Orb from Mario Party 7 and creates a short vacuum effect around him for 5 seconds that will absorb any projectiles that are sent towards him and any physical projectiles that hit him will even heal the scoundrel.
7Lucky 7s! Waluigi will attain a Gold Pipe from Mario Party DS. This automatically makes his next Warp Pipe up smash attack not only come out instantaneously and end faster too but it becomes his most powerful move in his arsenal and receives extra range too. It will also appear gold.
8Waluigi dons a Bowser Suit and his entire moveset temporarily changes. He is slower, as smaller jumps and can’t use regular attacks but all of his specials except for his neutral special are borrowed from Bowser. His neutral special will remove the suit at any time.
9Waluigi drinks a Golden Drink from Super Mario Party and becomes a golden fighter for 9 seconds.
10Waluigi gets a star! Use it as a powerful projectile. It kills at low percentages but watch out. If it misses and your opponent catches it or is reflected back, Waluigi could be getting the brunt of his victory instead.

Up Special (Purple Dunk): Waluigi jumps up high with a basketball in hand and shoots it downwards in a fixed angle and it can spike. The attack has a lot of endlag which leaves Waluigi vulnerable in the air however. It can also be used as a recovery but it is a very finicky one. If Waluigi uses Purple Dunk to reach the ledge, he needs to grab the ledge before the basketball animation begins, otherwise he will be left vulnerable in the air off-stage.

Final Smash: Waluigi Time

Waluigi unleashes his repressed anger in a culmination of his many appearances in Mario spin-offs. Waluigi initiates the final smash by driving his go kart and anyone hit will be sent into a cinematic Final Smash. The victims will be sent into a tennis arena where Waluigi will unleash a barrage of Bob-ombs from a launcher reminiscent of the one from the Mario Power Tennis opening sequence. sending them into the air. Waluigi then kicks a soccer ball into the air sending them further into outer space. Waluigi rides a Bullet Bill up to space hitting the victims causing a galaxy sized explosion to occur from the tennis stadium.
To describe Waluigi's moveset simply, he excels at getting his opponents off stage and keeping them there. His grab range is good due to his long arms making throws easier to pull off and he has really fast aerials. On top of that, his neutral and up special are all strong options for edge guarding that can be mixed up depending on the situation. Waluigi's side special is also a mobility option similar to Wario's and his held side special can act as a fast kill option that can be pulled out at anytime.

His biggest downside is his lack of good normals and his side and down smash attacks are considerably weak while his up special is stronger but random and less consistent although his down special has a chance to turn it into his strongest and most consistent move in his whole moveset. Speaking of, it's his down special that makes him the underhanded purple devil he's known to be.

His down special is a wildcard tool that can be pulled out mostly as a desperation move in a bad disadvantage as a possibly alternative option. Some effects are objectively good. These effects are 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9. Some projectiles are good but have potential for backfire such as 2, 3, 8 and 10 often changing his properties or giving him a new method of attack but putting him into a vulnerable state all the while. Waluigi also has the chance to roll a 1 which is most definitely bad and forces Waluigi to keep the Ztar in mind while fighting against his opponents.

Overall, don't expect Waluigi to get many quick kills with damage output on ground but rather by forcing opponents off stage and keeping them there as long as possible. This alongside the randomness of his down special fits the type of character Waluigi is. He's a loser at worst, a sore winner at best. He doesn't want his opponents having any fun as long as he maintains the advantage but when taken advantage of himself, he fails to find his footing again.
Sure.
Intro: Waluigi sticks his tongue at a cardboard cut-out of an Assist Trophy, and then kicks it over.

Stance/Idle 1: Waluigi swings his arms from side to side
Idle 2: Waluigi sticks a finger in his left ear
Idle 3: Waluigi looks at the camera, doing an “I’m waiting” pose

Notable Palette Swaps:
  • Default: Overalls
  • Color 2: N64 overalls
  • Color 3: Fire Mario overalls
  • Color 4: Brawl Assist Trophy overalls
  • Color 5: Tennis outfit
  • Color 6: Red tennis outfit
  • Color 7: Green tennis outfit
  • Color 8: Yellow tennis outfit
Walk: Waluigi does a strut similar to the Belmonts, but more cartoonishly
Dash: His dash as an Assist Trophy
Damage: His damage animation as an Assist Trophy
Jump: His jump as an Assist Trophy, followed by a frog-legged jump
Crouch: Waluigi squats down

Weapon of Choice: Waluigi mainly has a tennis racket in his right hand, but he has other sneaky tools up his sleeve

Normal Attacks
Jab: Waluigi swings his racket back and forth (7%, small knockback)
Forward+A: Waluigi kicks up with his right leg (5%, small knockback)
Down+A: Waluigi kicks along the floor with his left leg, which can trip opponents (5%, small knockback)
Up+A: Waluigi swings his racket upwards (7%, small knockback)

Aerial Attacks
Air+A: Whirluigi; Waluigi does a multi-hit ballerina twirl (12%, OK knockback)
Air Forward+A: Waluigi does a downward swing with his racket (14% with a meteor effect, OK knockback)
Air Back + A: Waluigi does a horse kick with both legs (11%, OK knockback)
Air Up+A: Waluigi throws a useless Dice Block above himself that can hit up to six times (3% each hit, small knockback)
Air Down+A: Waluigi kicks straight down with both legs (11% with a meteor effect, OK knockback)

Dash Attack: Waluigi trips over (5%, small knockback)
Edge Attack: Waluigi headbutts the opponent as he jumps back on like a spring (6%, small knockback)
Get-Up Attack: Waluigi does a spin kick on his head (8%, small knockback)

Smash Attacks
Forward+A: Waluigi does a straightforward kick with his left leg (21%, medium knockback)
Up+A: Waluigi does an underhand swing with his racket, launching the opponent very high (25%, high knockback)
Down+A: Waluigi does the multi-kick attack he does as an Assist Trophy, which buries opponents (22%)

Grab Game
Grab: Waluigi grabs the opponent with his left hand
Pummel: Waluigi hits the opponent with his racket like a frying pan to the face (4%)
Forwards+Throw: Waluigi does a tennis serve (12%, OK knockback)
Down+Throw: Waluigi buries the opponent with a single stomp (13%)
Back+Throw: Waluigi throws a Phony Ball; Waluigi throws a baseball forward, but it’s actually a fake, with the real one (where the opponent is trapped) being thrown behind Waluigi (10%, OK knockback)
Up+Throw: Waluigi kicks the opponent in their jaw with his right foot, sending them flying (15%, OK knockback)

Special Moves
B : Serve
; Waluigi serves a tennis ball, with the power and knockback depending on the player’s timing of pressing the B button again. When hit perfectly, it will go the speed of a Soccer Ball and be engulfed in flames (20%, medium knockback); this instantly breaks shields, but can still be countered and reflected
B + Forwards : Waluigi Kart; Waluigi hops into a Standard Kart to run over opponents (10% each, OK knockback); unlike Wario, Waluigi can’t pick it up (and certainly can’t eat it)
B + Up : Swimming Return; Waluigi does a lanky breaststroke; the distance he travels is that of half a tennis court
B + Down : Putt; Waluigi putts a golf ball that can trip opponents (10%); it can even be picked up and roll off the edge of the stage

Final Smash: Assist THIS!; Waluigi throws a Trophy Stand that can capture one opponent (8%); anyone captured is taken into a cutscene where they are trapped in a fake Assist Trophy, and then Waluigi comes up to them and punches them out (60%, devastating knockback)

Gimmick: N/A

Taunts
1: “I’m the best!” Waluigi proudly raises his tennis racket
2: Waluigi mocks the opponent
1+2: Waluigi pulls his left eyelid down and sticks his tongue out

Winposes
1: Waluigi writes “U R LOOZER” on the camera
2: Waluigi rolls on the floor in a laughing fit
3: Waluigi’s win animation from Mario Strikers Charged

Applause: Waluigi eats his hat in a fit of rage
Icon: The Mario series icon
Boxing Ring Title: Accepted at Last!
Star K.O.: “WAAAAAAAAAA….!!!”
Victory Music: https://youtu.be/Ubvdi2ZETcQ
Kirby Hat: Waluigi’s hat, nose and hair

Classic Mode: Waluigi’s the Best! (Fights characters who had an NPC role in previous Smash games before their playable debut)
Round 1: :ultcharizard: on Saffron City (Main Theme - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue (64))
Round 2: Giant :ultridley: (Stamina Battle, 150HP) on Brinstar Ω (Vs. Ridley (Brawl))
Round 3: :ultlittlemac: on Boxing Ring (Jogging / Countdown)
Round 4: :ultchrom: on Arena Ferox (Id (Purpose))
Round 5: :ultdarksamus: on Frigate Orpheon (Brinstar Depths)
Round 6: :ultisabelle: on Town and City (Tour - Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
Final Round: View attachment 300268 (and View attachment 300267, on 7.0 or higher)
Credits: Waluigi Pinball - Mario Kart DS
I feel like this video has a good Waluigi concept.

I'll also write him a Palutena's Guidance.

Please vote for your top two movesets!

1. @MamaLuigi123456
2. Mamboo07 Mamboo07
3. Krookodilian Krookodilian
4. Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
5. Perkilator Perkilator
6. PeridotGX PeridotGX

Also, PeridotGX PeridotGX submitted a video which has some interesting concepts for Waluigi. We will be including this in the vote but on the basis that, if it wins, we will be crafting a moveset as a community based on the contents from this video.

We will be extending the voting time for 12 hours. I apologize for these changes. I am sorry for making people vote again. If you already voted, please do so once more. It’s perfectly fine if your vote doesn’t change. Again, I sincerely apologize for this and I will be more careful in the future to make sure every voice is heard.

In the future, please post movesets directly into the thread in written format instead of using links or videos.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While we wait to revote for the Waluigi moveset, I want to start Job #32

Job #31: Please submit a stage design proposal for Bowser’s Castle, Dr. Mario, and Waluigi Pinball

In your proposal, please describe the following so people can get a clear idea how the stage would look and what sort of content it would have
  • the stage appearance
  • the layout of the stage
  • Any hazards
  • Any cameos
  • If a traveling stage, how would it move from one place to another and what mechanism would start that transition
  • If a stage like Minecraft World or Momentos, please indicate the various forms of the stage
  • OPTIONAL - Omega and Battlefield forms

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom