• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Oh man, I am loving these left-field characters! This is gonna be a real tough vote.

Left-Field First Party: Starfy

Starfy is the main protagonist of The Legendary Starfy - a platforming series that made the bold decision of centering it's gameplay around swimming underwater, opposed to running and jumping like most platformers. It took the challenge of making water levels actually fun! And it did! It spawned five games over the course of seven years, with consistently positive reviews.

Along with Custom Robo, Rhythm Heaven, Sin & Punishment, Advance Wars, Fossil Fighters, etc. Starfy is among the many Nintendo IPs introduced between 2000-2010 that sadly missed the boat for Smash. At this point, I feel it's fair to pull from this decade for "retro" characters, as a lot of these games have notable legacies and are important to Nintendo's history.

As a fighter, Starfy would rival Jigglypuff in terms of air mobility and floatiness, with special moves and aerials that allow him to practically swim through the air. This would be accompanied by a slow run speed, weak smash attacks and a poor ground game overall to emphasize Starfy’s origins as a platforming character that doesn’t run or jump.

There was a time when Starfy wasn't as much of a left-field pick and was actually a semi-frequent request. But nowadays, Starfy isn't discussed much within the Smash community, given that he hasn't seen a sequel in over 10 years. And Smash is the perfect way to get him and his amazing series back on the map!

Third-Party: Lloyd Irving

At this point, Lloyd barely needs an introduction, so I'll keep it brief. Lloyd is the main protagonist of Tales of Symphonia, the fifth games in the Tales series. Symphonia is often regarded as the Tales game that really made the series take off, and is often considered the greatest game in the franchise to this day. Think along the lines of Final Fantasy VII and Dragon Quest VIII.

Lloyd has been a huge Smash request ever since Brawl, and like Mega Man and Simon Belmont, he is often considered a Nintendo icon despite being owned by Bandai Namco. He's ranked in the Top 10 on fan polls consistently. Lloyd would undoubtedly make for a fitting E3 reveal as a long time requested fighter, and a popular pick in both the East and the West.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job 29:

Third Part Pick: Doomslayer

Throughout both fighter passes, Doomslayer has continued to be a highly requested pick worldwide. He's absolutely a gaming icon at this point, and his attacks - though very violent for a E rated game - are powerful and can be toned down enough for smash. Unlike characters like Joker and Cloud, the DOOM series started on Nintendo way back in the 90s. And just recently made its return with the remaster being ported a few years back, and Bethesda going out of there way to make sure Doom Eternal game to the switch despite the graphical intensity. Doomslayer has much better odds then some may think.

Wildcard Pick: Cranky Kong

Hear me out. Ever since K Rool there have been two DK newcomers that have been top requests. Dixie and Funky have been heavily demanded, so what makes the most since? Adding Cranky Kong of course! His primary mode of attack would be his cane. He could bounce on it like a pogo stick, use it in his smash attacks. I think Cranky has earned his status as a joke character ever since the 2013 game awards when him in Tropical Freeze was the big reveal of the show, and honestly, he's absolutely iconic enough to deserve a spot in the game, even if people don't realize it.

A quick aside, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom , what happens if one of the characters we vote in happens to be part of the remain DLC? Will we revote on that character? Also (not that it really matters at this point) I am all in favor of a Bowsers Castle stage. Quite frankly its still mind boggling we haven't gotten it after all these years.
If that happens, we will regulate them as a veteran but keep our iteration of that character rather than what’s in Smash.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Bowser and Pichu for the stage thing. Anyways...

It seems the common opinion for a surprise character is akin to Wii Fit or Ice Climber, a character from a more niche or unconventional series. That was what I was going to do as well, but I decided to go for something more akin to Pirahna Plant: an iconic enemy that nobody's ever thought could be playable. I introduce to you...
NEW FIGHTER: GUARDIAN (BREATH OF THE WILD)
1611088425859.png

Guardians are one of the most recognizable parts of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The ancient Sheikah, fearing the eventual rise of Calamity Ganon, created many of these war machines to defeat him, which worked amazingly. When Calamity Ganon returned once more, the people of Hyrule decided they would try this again. Unfortunately, Calamity Ganon has the capacity to learn and corrupted the guardians with malice, turning them into a near-unstoppable menace that sprawl the ruins of Hyrule, killing anyone they come across.

How would they work in Smash? My idea for it is to imitate how you're interactions with Guardians evolve during the events of BoTW. "In the earlygame they're horrifying, but to a late game player they're trivial. Same deal here, this is the kind of character who wrecks new players, but has exploitable weaknesses that allow more skilled players to take it out.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
3rd Party E3

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

It can’t be argued that Mortal Kombat is not a violent game and taking one look at it shows that his visceral gore doesn’t really sit well in Smash. That being said, there are always ways to tone down the gore factor and we’ve seen it down before with that Mortal Kombat vs DC game. Scorpion would have access to a plethora of moves such as his Spear which he uses to impale opponents to drag them over to him, a teleport kick, and flame breath. His moveset practically writes itself and we also get that nifty button input gimmick that Ryu, Ken, and Terry has.

Left-Field E3 Pick: Slippy Toad

Ayumi got taken so this was my second choice. Then Ring Fit Trainee skid git taken. So here my third attempt. Skippy Toad bubbles into battle! Slippy would be everything than the Star Fox trio us not. He's slow and awkward in battle and really isn’t the best for a fight. But he makes up for that with his devices and gadgets. I’m not talking about blasters and reflectors but gadgets that would make Star Wolf yelp and run away with a tail tucked between their legs. Last power ups, toolbox, camouflage, gravity rays, drones, you name; he has it.

Nevermind...I didn’t see they were included in another’s post. That blasted spoiler confused me haha

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Let’s vote for which proposal is the best for Octolings!

This will be included in the above poll At the top of the thread

View attachment 298504
Octoling from Splatoon, an Echo Fighter of Inkling.
They would use the same attacks and weapon types as Inkling, but use different specific weapons that would affect how they play.
  • Inkbrush -> Octobrush. Slower, but longer reach.
  • Slosher -> Explosher. Slower, but more powerful.
  • Blaster -> Grim Range Blaster. Slower, but longer reach. (Grim was specifically chosen due to how similar the appearances of the default and Range Blasters are.)
  • Splattershot -> Octo Shot. Functionally identical.
  • Splat Roller -> Dynamo Roller. Slower, and doesn't bury opponents, but does more damage and gives super armor during it (though only temporarily).
  • Splat Bomb -> Suction Bomb. Does more damage, but doesn't roll and lingers for longer before exploding.
Their new Final Smash would be Booyah Bomb. Octoling hovers in the air while holding a large ball of ink. A reticle appears on screen (a la Giga Bowser Punch or Lightning Chariot), and when B is hit again or time runs out, the Octoling throws the bomb to that spot, where it explodes in a large, swirling burst.
If the game would seek to avoid multiple characters using the same ink colors in a single match, a full eight new ink colors would be necessary. One potential lineup, mostly utilizing colors from Splatfests, is listed below. (Assume that Octolings would adhere to the same "odd = female, even = male" pattern as the Inklings.)
View attachment 298505
ECHO: OCTOLINGS CLAIM THEIR TURF

Octolings Splat Jump onto the battlefield, as Echo Fighters of Inkling. The Octarian society is more militaristic than that of the Inkling, so their changes alter their playstyle to be more aggressive. Instead of using the Splatoon 1 Splattershot for their attacks, they use the Splatoon 2 Dapple Dualies (this is a cosmetic change, however). The rest of their stuff is based on Splatoon 2, as the Inklings are largely based on Splatoon 1.

Property Change: Ink Effect. Unlike Inkling, where knockback is the primary effect of Ink, raw damage is what Octolings get from it. A fully inked opponent takes x2 damage, and it decreases by .1% every 10% the opponent is un-inked (a 90% inked opponent takes x1.9, for example. Everything else is identical).

Down and Back Air: These are largely the same, except they now use ink. This increases their Sweet Spotted damage and knockback (D-air goes to 17%, B-Air goes to 15%) as well as applying ink to opponents. To compensate, it increases endlag on these moves, and if you don’t have any ink and try to do these attacks they do literally nothing.

Neutral Special: Dapple Dualies. Octoling fires forward with both of their Dapple Dualies. As these are two weapons, the damage output is increased (1.5x). Like the dualies in Splatoon 2, Octoling can roll during this attack, which is pretty much a standard roll. To compensate, lag is increased and it decreases Ink at a faster rate.

Side Special: Dynamo Roller. Octoling’s Side Special is an interesting variation on Splat Roller. It moves incredibly slowly, about how much Splat Roller moves inkless. It also uses up ink very fastly. In contrast, it does huge amounts of damage (25%), skips the burying and just kills at high percents, and meteors if done in the air.

Final Smash: Inkjet. The Octoling uses Inkjet, one of the Special Weapons from Splatoon 2. Functionally, it’s almost Identical to Diddy’s old Final Smash, with the Octoling flying around and shooting ink.
Job #24: Octoling Echo Status

I'll go with Option 1 on this. My take on Octoling is that while all their normal attacks are effectively the same as Inklings (only using different versions of the same weapons), their special attacks are different, utilizing types of weapons not represented in Inkling's moveset.

Here's my list of specials.
  • Neutral Special: Splat Dualies: These are similar to Inkling's Splattershot, but dealing less damage. However, you can dodge while using them similarly to Joker's neutral-B.
  • Side Special: Splat Brella: The Splat Brella has much more significant differences than the neutral-B does, but it still controls a little similarly. In this move, Octoling pulls out a Splat Brella and opens it up. Holding B will keep the Brella out while you move. Unlike in Splatoon, it doesn't fire any shots, but running into enemies will still damage them. The Brella protects you from the front and can actually reflect projectiles as well. When you release B, the canopy of the Brella shoots of, becoming a slow projectile you can approach alongside.
  • Up Special: Super Jump: This is... the same.
  • Down Special: Heavy Splatling: This is completely different from Splat Bomb, being a chargeable projectile aimed slightly downward. It inks the ground when used. It does heavy damage at full charge, but takes a while to get there.
  • Final Smash: Booyah Bomb: Octoling starts levitating and starts charging up a massive glowing ball of ink, before throwing it forwards in a devastating attack. Players that hit the taunt buttons (whether performing the move or not or whether they can actually taunt or not) will cause the Bomb to charge quicker.
Job #26: Golden Sun Spirits

Saturos & Menardi
Golden Sun
View attachment 299765View attachment 299766

Spirit Information
Class: Legend (★★★★)
Type: Primary (Neutral)
Ability: Fire Attack ↑

Battle Information
Puppet Fighters: Corrin (male, blue); Corrin (female, orange); Giant Ridley (blue)
Stage: Venus Lighthouse (Battlefield Form)
Music: Saturos & Menardi Battle
Rules:
  • Hazard: Lava Floor (On the main platform.)
  • Sudden Final Smash
Conditions:
  • The enemy (the blue Corrin) starts with a Fire Bar
  • The enemy (the orange Corrin) starts with Death's Scythe
  • Reinforcements (the Ridley) will appear after an enemy (both Corrins) is KO'd
Gengar will be our new Gen 1 Pokeball Pokemon!

2F61C5C1-F85A-46BE-A152-A2F7CA0205B3.jpeg

I accidentally called it for Mr Mime so I apologize for the mistake.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Job #29:
Out of Left Field (pun 100% intentional) Pick: Mike Jones
1611095149184.png

Mike Jones is the protagonist of the StarTropics series. Being an "Ace Pitcher" he can have a bunch of unique baseball themed attacks (like using a slide as a dash attack), and use his Yo-Yo. What sets him apart from Ness, is that he focuses his attacks with Yo-Yo's and Baseball Bats, and doesn't limit them to just smash attacks. Basically, he's the closest to an average kid as we can get. He can use a variety of Yo-Yo tricks, like Walk the Dog or Eli Hops, swing a bat and maybe even hit a baseball at someone, and potentially use other kid-like items (like a kite, or a Frisbee).

Third Party Pick: Leon Kennedy (possible Jill alt skin)
1611096233596.png

Leon Kennedy first appeared in Resident Evil 2, and starred again in Resident Evil 4, along with other cameos and appearances in other games. If Capcom got a third unique fighter, no doubt Leon should be it.

Resident Evil carries a huge legacy, I would say bigger than any series not already present in smash, and it's a shame they don't even have Mii Costumes. With RE popularizing the survival-horror genre, and renovating it in RE4 (a game Leon starred in), RE changed the survival-horror game twice. Without RE, series like Silent Hill or Siren might not exist at all.

Leon would be a diverse fighter, I assume taking most thing from RE2 and RE4. He can get some kick attacks, and mainly a big variety of guns and grenades. Using stuff like Bazookas for possible smash attacks, Shotguns for aerials, Handguns for jabs, etc.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hol up, why's Mr. Mime our winner? Gengar got more votes
Lol. I’m so sorry. I need to do this stuff when I’m not half asleep. My apologies everyone. I would rectify this mistake and I apologize to Evanwoo for this mistake. I promise to be more on top of things concerning this.

Maybe I could use a few assistants to help manage this....

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m pretty sure that I updated all of the current Spirit submissions and new content in the opening post. If anyone finds anything wrong or missing, please ping me to let me know.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Spirit

Cramorant (Pokémon Sword & Shield)
Advanced Grab, Support One Slot, Banana Gun Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: King Dedede (Blue)
  • Stage: Kalos Pokémon League (Flood Chamber)
  • Music: Battle! (Wild Pokemon) - Pokemon Sun / Pokemon Moon
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions: Only certain Pokémon will emerge from Poké Balls (Cramorant), The enemy favors neutral special

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Spirit: Chill Penguin
Game of origin: Mega Man X
Class: :starman:
Opponent: :ulticeclimbers:
Ability: Freezie equipped.
Slots: 1
Type: Defense
Conditions: Stamina Battle. The enemy favors neutral specials. The enemy favors side specials.
Song: Uh I'm not really sure on this one, there's only like, three or four MMX tracks in Ultimate. I may wait to put something here until we do a Job relating to songs. For the time being it will be Ice Man's stage.
Stage: Summit

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Spirits:

Snom (Pokémon Sword & Shield)
Novice Neutral, Support One Slot, Freezie Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (Grey)
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music: Battle! (Wild Pokemon) - Pokemon Sun / Pokemon Moon
  • Match: Stamina (30 HP)
  • Conditions: Only certain Pokémon will emerge from Poké Balls (Snom), The enemy has reduced move speed

Frosmoth (Pokémon Sword & Shield)
Advanced, 2 slot support, Ice-Floor Immunity

Enhance from the Snom spirit

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’ll be addressing the typos and fixing any mistakes

Sorry if this is a dumb question but if a character is not selected during this job can we submit the character again for the next character job? (if the character applies of course.)
Of course! A lot of people tend to resubmit characters.

I made the Character Tabs for all of our newcomers so far: https://imgur.com/a/xhhstJs
(art credit to NibrocRock and Team Destination for renders)

There are also a few typos in the spirits, Zebstrika is misspelled and some of the Dark Dawn spirits say "Dark Age"

Sorry for all the nitpicking haha
Thanks so much! I will be adding these to the main page. That being said, while I’m capable of doing, I’m stretched pretty thin currently and I’m doubtful that I can continue making these later on down the road. That being said, could someone do this for our newcomers?

The render layered over the Name, #, plus a colored over image of the “home” stage. Again, I can whip some it up usually by I don’t think I will be able to continue with it due to living situations and obligations (not having a computer)

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I can keep working on the icons if you need them

also more spirits

Yuri (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
Ace, Primary Neutral, grants Sword attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Marth (white costume)
  • Stage: Garreg Mach Monastery
  • Music Track: Fódlan Winds
  • Conditions: Enemy is equipped with a Ray Gun, Defeat the main fighter to win (Assisted by a Zelda (Constance), Ryu (Balthus), and Robin (Hapi))

Constance (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
Novice, Support Defense, grants PSI up
  • Puppet Fighter: Zelda (White Costume)
  • Stage: Garreg Mach Monastery
  • Music Track: Blue Skies and a Battle
  • Conditions: Enemy prefers Side Specials, Enemy likes to taunt, Enemy has increased Magic attack

Death Knight (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
Advanced, Support Attack, Death Scythe equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Joker (Akechi costume)
  • Stage: Castle Siege
  • Music Track: Chasing Daybreak
  • Conditions: Enemy has super armor, Hostile Assist Trophies will spawn (Black Knight), Enemy is equipped with a Death's Scythe

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Cat Mario.jpg
  • Spirit: Cat Mario
    • Type: Attack
    • Class: :starman::starman:
    • Slots: ⬡⬡
    • Ability: Enhanceable at Lv. 99
  • Opponent: :ultmario:(default)
    • Minion: :ultincineroar: (yellow)
    • Conditions:
      • Reinforcements appear after the enemy is defeated
      • The enemy (:ultincineroar:) favors up specials
    • Stage: 3D Land
    • Music: Super Bell Hill
Giga Cat Mario.png
Spirit: Giga Cat Mario
  • Type: Attack
  • Class: :starman::starman::starman::starman:
  • Slots: ⬡⬡⬡
  • Ability: Giant Killer

Cat Princess Peach.jpg
  • Spirit: Cat Princess Peach
    • Type: Shield
    • Class: :starman::starman::starman:
    • Ability: Weight -
  • Opponent: :ultpeach:(default)
    • Conditions:
      • The enemy loves to jump
      • Only Meowth appears from Poke Balls
    • Stage: Golden Plains
    • Music: Champion Road
Fury Bowser.jpg
  • Spirit: Fury Bowser
    • Type: Neutral
    • Class: :starman::starman::starman::starman:
    • Ability: Giant
  • Opponent: Giant Metal :ultbowser:(black)
    • Ally: :ultbowserjr:
    • Conditions:
      • You lose if your CPU ally is K.O.’d
      • The enemy has super armor but moves slowly
      • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash
    • Stage: :npc:
    • Music: The Great Tower Showdown 2
Giga Bell.jpg
  • Spirit: Giga Bell
    • Type: Support (Attack)
    • Class: :starman::starman::starman:
    • Cost: ⬡
    • Ability: Giant Killer
  • Opponent: Giant Gold :ultincineroar:(yellow)

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
New Spirits:

Pon & Con (Kirby Series)
Fighters: Giant :ultbanjokazooie: and Giant :ultfox:
Stage: Green Greens
Music: A Battle of Friends and Bonds 2
Conditions: Small :ultbanjokazooie::ultfox: will randomly appear
Class: Advanced
Type: Attack
Effect: Makes you Giant

Bug Catcher (Pokemon Series)

Fighter: :ultvillager:
Stage: Distant Planet
Music: Road to Viridian City
Conditions: Pokeballs will spawn frequently, Opponent likes to Grab
Class: Novice
Type: Grab
Effect: Run Speed+

Last edited:

WarioJim

Smash Apprentice
Job #29
Suprise 1st Party character: Excitebiker
1611112774248.png

Excitebikers are racers from the Excitebike series, where the player is able to control one, being the character represented in Smash. Excitebiker would always be on his bike, so he would be an extremley fast character whose moveset revolves around attacking on/with his bike, doing tricks and using tools and other on trap obstacles, like ramps, boost pads and oil. He could also use a temperature meter to manage how fast he can move and other attacks. The Excitebike series itself is well-known and has the history of multiple titles to pull from (which could allow for great color choices), but it is not a series people would expect to have a character from and would fit perfectly with the other unusual retro fighter picks such as Ice Climbers, Pit (at the time), R.O.B and Duck Hunt.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Briggs

1611126301393.jpeg

Class: Advanced ✩✩
Type: Support
Ability: Sword Attack ↑

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Snake (Black), Snake (Yellow)
Stage: Pirate Ship
Music: The Storm
Match: Stock (one)
Conditions:
  • Opponents are equipped with a Killing Edge
  • Easily distracted by items.
  • Healing items heal 20% more.

Fusion Dragon

1611126375989.jpeg

Class: Legend ✩✩✩✩
Type: Primary
Ability: Elemental Defense (New Skill - Halves damage dealt by water, fire, ice, electric, earth, and wind-based attacks)

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Giant Ridley (Purple), Giant Ridley (Blue)
Stage: Venus Lighthouse
Music: Fusion and Chaos
Conditions:
  • KO opponents at the same time
  • Prefers using the Special Attacks

Doom Dragon

1611126339826.jpeg

Ability: Unflinching Charged Smashes

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Giant Charizard (Yellow), Giant Ridley (Red), Giant King K. Rool
Stage: Venus Lighthouse
Music: Mars Lighthouse
Conditions:
  • Defeat Charizard first, followed by Ridley, and then King K. Rool last
  • Opponents have Superarmor

Dullahan

1611126412983.jpeg

Ability: Armor Knight

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Ganondorf (Purrple)
Stage: Kalos Pokemon League (Omega)
Music: In the Eclipse
Match: Stamina (400%)
Conditions:
  • Opponent prefers using Smashes
  • Opponent has superarmored Smashes
  • Dealing damage heals the opponent

Spark Mandrill

1611126464147.jpeg

Ability: Electric Attack ↑

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Donkey Kong (Yellow)
Stage: Midgard
Music: To be added….
Match: Stamina (80%)
Conditions:
  • Stage is electrified
  • Opponent prefers jumping
  • Opponent has electric-attack defense increase

Sting Chameleon

Class:
Beginner ✩
Ability: Strong Throw

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Yoshi
Stage: Gaur Plains
Conditions:
  • Opponent prefers using Grabs
  • Throws do more damage
  • Opponent sporadically becomes invisible

Launch Octopus

Class:
Advanced ✩✩
Ability: Explosion Damage ↑

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Ocotling (red)
Stage: Delfino Plaza
Conditions:
  • Opponent is equipped with a Steel Diver
  • Opponent is often distracted by items
  • Opponent has increased jumps

Boomer Kuwanger

Class: Ace ✩✩✩
Ability: Boomerang Equipped

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Sheik (red)
Stage: Prism Tower
Conditions:
  • Opponent is equipped by Boomerang
  • Opponent has increased speed and jump stats
  • Opponent can Perfect Shield more easily

Storm Eagle

Ability: Jump ↑ ↑

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Falco
Stage: Halberd
Conditions:
  • Opponent comes equipped with Gust Bellows
  • Opponent prefers jumping
  • High winds occasionally plague the stage

Armored Armadillo

Class:
Beginner ✩
Ability: Defense ↑

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Kirby
Stage: Great Cave Offensive
Conditions:
  • Opponent comes equipped with a Back Shield
  • Opponent has increased defense stats
  • Opponent often uses Down Special

Flame Mammoth

Class: Ace ✩✩✩
Ability: Lava Floor Immunity

Spirit Battle

Puppet Fighter:
Bowser
Stage: Castle Siege (Last phase)
Conditions:
  • Opponent prefers using the Neutral Special
  • Opponent prefers using Down Special
  • Opponent has increased fire damage resistance

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So, I don’t think that we need to count the votes as the obvious winner is Bowser to receive his own home stage and, based on responses, it seems like Bowser’s Castle is a clear winner. A Dr. Mario stage also seemed to get more than one vote so we can also add that one in as well.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
For Spirits, I did a three whole sets of them for certain characters, for the hypothetical scenario that they were playable in Ultimate, be it as base game (in Celica's case), or DLC (in Sora and Sakura's case). As for our E3 heavy-hitters:

Job #30: E3 reveals
My E3 picks are as follows:
3rd party: Sora, whose trailer involves him battling Dharkon when all seems lost.
1st party: Ring Fit Trainee, whose trailer involves her receiving a Smash invitation during a workout.

Both of their movesets are briefly demonstrated during the E3 presentation.
Please don’t forget Perkilator. They submitted Sora and Ring Fit Trainee. I missed that as they were in spoilers so mine is voided. I will remove it from the list and I will probably be either removing my original entry to changing it. That being said, thank you sooo much for doing this! This really helps when I compile the information. That being said, we will begin voting in less than 12 hours. Probably via Strawpoll again, two polls total.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom