• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Stage: Metropolis

Welcome to Metropolis. Population 3 million and rising. But it wasn't always like that and there was a time this was just a sleepy non-descript town. This stage will join Dr. Wright to represent the franchise, SimCity. No, not the Sims nor modern Sim City games but the original that appeared on the SNES as well as SimCity 64 on the GameCube Nintendo 64.

As mentioned earlier, the stage first starts out on the streets of a sleepy suburb in Midwest somewhere. Looks like Onnet. Shortly after this, the stage will begin to build up with buildings, trees, houses, highways, and eventually skyscrapers. During this portion, the stage will continuously move upwards at the skyscrapers build themselves which involves platforming in order to avoid falling to the bottom. The stage will eventually reach the bottom as players fight on the roof of the tallest skyscraper in Metropolis.

Finally, at the 4 minute mark, all these dreams comes crashing down as aliens invade. They will explode fly around in Flying saucers while firing space lasers at nearby buildings and will raze the Metropolis to the ground. The aliens will eventually destroy the skyscraper players are fighting on which will cause black out followed by a traditional shift back to the humble beginning: quaint suburbia.

To be perfectly honest, I’ve always wanted a SimCity stage ever since Dr. Wright was revealed back in Brawl.

Last edited:

Honest Slug

Smash Journeyman
Custom Playlist - Cheese Anton
Logic - Cashregister9
Every Backdrop is Here - PeridotGX
No, it should be ok. Just has to do some quick damage control so we don’t get stages from games like Gex
This rule is like smoking crack at Don Cheadle's house.

Jokes aside,

Stage: Bubble Bobble
tr-bubble-bubble-screens.gif

Bubble Bobble is an old 1986 game, which I think would help increase the game's retro representation, even if there have been sequels. Bubble Bobble was actually extremely influential, being a massive success which spawned multiple sequels. It also helps that its most well-known iteration was on the NES. For this, I think Bubble Bobble stage rep is at least worth consideration. If you want Bubble Bobble to be reped with a character, don't vote for my stage, but I will warn you that Takumaru, Ayumi, Excitebike, and even Mach Rider have gotten more attention in this thread thus far for a retro rep, so if we do have a contest over a retro character it's likely that if Bubble Bobble will get any content, it'll be the stage or nothing, since there's still fierce competition in the retro sphere.

Anyways now time for the stage gimmicks. To begin with there will be 2 enemy types on this stage. Little rocky creatures and little ghost creatures. They are invincible (Barring a mechanic I will cover in a bit, but they do very little damage or knockback. The rock creatures will scurry across the ground and the ghost creatures will fly around the stage.

So far this might sound a bit like the Mario Bros stage but there's a major catch. Occasionally Bubby and Bobby will appear to blow bubbles across the stage, they will attempt to aim at both players and enemies. One of them will appear around every 30 seconds or so. If an enemy gets trapped in a bubble, you can then proceed to touch the bubble, the bubble will burst and you'll be awarded with a food item. If a player is trapped in a bubble, you can touch the bubble and either score 25% damage off them, or, if they're at 100% or greater, they will instantly die upon the burst, and you'll be rewarded with a ton of food items. Players can escape being trapped inside the bubbles in about 5 secs while enemies can escape in about 10 secs.

The layout of the stage would be similar to what you see on the left, except the top of the stage is wide open. Do you remember that pre-built Brawl custom stage where the sides of the stage were all closed off but you had to get KOs from the top? This is kinda like that. However with the bubble mechanic that isn't the way you're forced to kill opponents.

The aesthetic of the stage can be fairly retro, but updated to match the game's intent. What you are seeing above is supposed to be a cave, but do to being, well, an NES game, it's just a black background. There can be some slight modifications to make the background and tiles look more cave-like while still fitting the memo for something that resembles the art-style of the original. In particular, Bubby, Bobby, and the enemies can have appearances which resemble the original game.

You also can't damage Bubby or Bobby, you monster.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Aight, so: I've said this before but IMO one of the best parts about Smash is how it brings in so many other Nintendo IPs through alternate means besides just the roster, so right away I knew I'd want to submit a first-party one. But then I was faced with a dillemma. Most of the options I immediately thought of, like Brain Age and Swapnote, kinda stepped on the toes of the "oh you fight on a stage based on the interface of a casual app, with a sort of "clean" aesthetic" niche that's been covered already by the likes of Pictochat, and any Mii stages I could pull out could technically be considered to have playable characters, so I decided to err on the side of caution and not do anything from that for now.

So what first-party IP do I pull out for a stage that:
-has a unique aesthetic
-can't be technically tied to any playable character we have
-doesn't have a viable character option, or if they do, it's one that frankly isn't very interesting at all or that we probably won't include anyway

And I think I've managed to come up with something. Ladies and gentlemen, one of Nintendo's earlier attempts at a fighting game...

URBAN CHAMPION
unnamed (3).jpg

That's right, a stage based on the NES game Urban Champion!

Aesthetically, this stage perfectly replicates the 8-bit look of the original. Takes place in a location similar to the image above - one of the many city streets you fight in in this game. In terms of layout, it's pretty simple: a flat walkoff, though you can also use the signs on the buildings (like the "BOOK STORE" showcased above) as platforms. Some special quirks in this stage, however:
-Sometimes, someone might pop in from a window and drop a flower pot on you
-The stage will sometimes enter "transition mode" and scroll all the way to another street
-Some of the streets may have a manhole you can fall in and get instantly KO'd
-More of an aesthetic thing: when the match is over and "GAME" pops up, you can see someone popping in from the window, but instead of a flower pot, they drop confetti, like in the original game's victory animation

So yeah. Not much to say here but I think it'd make for a cool stage

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #66
Kuru Kuru Kururin
I came up with this stage concept a long time ago, here's an image I made. Note that some elements have been changed since I made this image.
kururin stage.png

The stage is no longer as long as it's shown to be in this image, now it's about the length of Pokemon Stadium 2. The stage also has a non-spinning variant activated with the L button, like the Punch-Out! version of Boxing Ring.

This stage was designed to basically be a competitive "noplat" as distinct from FD as Dream Land is from Battlefield.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Aight, so: I've said this before but IMO one of the best parts about Smash is how it brings in so many other Nintendo IPs through alternate means besides just the roster, so right away I knew I'd want to submit a first-party one. But then I was faced with a dillemma. Most of the options I immediately thought of, like Brain Age and Swapnote, kinda stepped on the toes of the "oh you fight on a stage based on the interface of a casual app, with a sort of "clean" aesthetic" niche that's been covered already by the likes of Pictochat, and any Mii stages I could pull out could technically be considered to have playable characters, so I decided to err on the side of caution and not do anything from that for now.

So what first-party IP do I pull out for a stage that:
-has a unique aesthetic
-can't be technically tied to any playable character we have
-doesn't have a viable character option, or if they do, it's one that frankly isn't very interesting at all or that we probably won't include anyway

And I think I've managed to come up with something. Ladies and gentlemen, one of Nintendo's earlier attempts at a fighting game...

URBAN CHAMPION
View attachment 306389
That's right, a stage based on the NES game Urban Champion!

Aesthetically, this stage perfectly replicates the 8-bit look of the original. Takes place in a location similar to the image above - one of the many city streets you fight in in this game. In terms of layout, it's pretty simple: a flat walkoff, though you can also use the signs on the buildings (like the "BOOK STORE" showcased above) as platforms. Some special quirks in this stage, however:
-Sometimes, someone might pop in from a window and drop a flower pot on you
-The stage will sometimes enter "transition mode" and scroll all the way to another street
-Some of the streets may have a manhole you can fall in and get instantly KO'd
-More of an aesthetic thing: when the match is over and "GAME" pops up, you can see someone popping in from the window, but instead of a flower pot, they drop confetti, like in the original game's victory animation

So yeah. Not much to say here but I think it'd make for a cool stage
You have officially became my hero. I was truthfully hoping for this to be submitted.

cashregister9 cashregister9
A while back, I included content that didn’t get first place but still got second or third in order to bulk up our E3 content and your submission, Bretabaliksomethonffireeblem item was on that list. But I totally forgot to ask you which character it can summon. That being said, I would like to invite you the chance to add characters to it. There are a few rules though to keep things balanced and realistic:
  1. You can choose from ten characters
  2. Please include Unit-type characters or minor hero characters that would never be considered for playable status. This means most of the hero protagonists or major hero characters are off limits.
  3. Please keep the attacks tones down. Ideally, the character is summoned, does a quick attack, and vanishes. I see no real point in giving the character Assist Trophy properties when, why not just make them an Assist Trophy instead? It needs to have something unique that sets it apart from Assist Trophies

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
You have officially became my hero. I was truthfully hoping for this to be submitted.

cashregister9 cashregister9
A while back, I included content that didn’t get first place but still got second or third in order to bulk up our E3 content and your submission, Bretabaliksomethonffireeblem item was on that list. But I totally forgot to ask you which character it can summon. That being said, I would like to invite you the chance to add characters to it. There are a few rules though to keep things balanced and realistic:
  1. You can choose from ten characters
  2. Please include Unit-type characters or minor hero characters that would never be considered for playable status. This means most of the hero protagonists or major hero characters are off limits.
  3. Please keep the attacks tones down. Ideally, the character is summoned, does a quick attack, and vanishes. I see no real point in giving the character Assist Trophy properties when, why not just make them an Assist Trophy instead? It needs to have something unique that sets it apart from Assist Trophies
Before I do anything involving this.

Does anyone want to protect any Fire Emblem characters?

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Stage Builder Vote:
Logic- Cashregister9
More Backdrops- Jomosensual
Custom Playlist- Cheese Anton

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Maybe a bit of an oddball but I'd like to protect Arvis from Genealogy of the Holy War

Personal preferences aside, I think two others we'd probably want to protect just for their general visibility among potential FE candidates are Micaiah and Celica

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Probably all of the Lords, since they're the most prominent characters and are likely to gather the most attention. Aside from that, Tiki and Anna for their recurring status, Tharja for popularity and the potential of a Dark Mage, and Nephenee and Lethe for being the first playable instances of the Soldier and Beast classes, respectively, and I think those two could have something interesting based on those classes (Granted, Lukas came before her, but Gaiden was stuck in Japan and nobody remembers Gaiden, only Echoes).

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Breidablik initial list.

If there is a character on here people really want to protect I can and will change it to accompany that.

To start, Each summon has 2 attacks, A Basic attack and a Critical Attack. The summons only do one of these attacks before disappearing
Critical attacks are stronger and sometimes have special effects but they only have a 20% chance of occurring. Critical attacks are affected by crit increase spirits and the like. The Breidablik is a gun so the orb shot is a projectile.

The list is split up into Red, Green, Blue and Colorless. The orb you shoot is the same color as the character. you can control the color by holding the fire button and seeing the light on the breidablik change colors.

AshnardBasic Attack: Ashnard flies around on his dragon and critically strikes the opponent

Critical Attack: The same but it deals 50% more damage
EldiganBasic Attack: Eldigan Stabs with his sword

Critical Attack: It deals more damage and explodes on hit
LiannaBasic Attack: Lianna spins around in a fashion similar to a grounded Link Up-b

Critical Attack: Lianna infuses her sword with the power of light and chops downwards with her sword, this attack has a lot of range
GharnefBasic Attack: Gharnef shoots a skull shaped projectile towards the opponent, this has a 20% chance of instantly KO-ing the opponent, the chance scales with damage

Critical Attack: The skull shaped projectile has an increased chance of instantly KO-ing
NavarreBasic Attack: Navarre quickly slashes with his Sword, it works like Lyn's assist so you cannot see who he is attacking

Critical Attack: The slash KO's at 100%
RyomaBasic Attack: Ryoma slashes forward in a straight line

Critical Attack: Ryoma slashes forward in a straight line, Ryoma goes farther, the attack does more damage and it's lightning infused
OliviaBasic Attack: Olivia dances giving the summoner buffs to their attack and defense

Critical Attack: Olivia dances giving stronger buffs to the summoner and finishes the dance by striking a nearby foe.
TibarnBasic Attack: Tibarn transforms into a hawk and flies towards an opponent and grabs them with his claws, and tries to drag them offstage

Critical Attack: In hawk form instead of grabbing the opponent, he bites down on the opponent
LysitheaBasic Attack: Lysithea casts a giant explosion of Dark Energy on the opponent.

Critical Attack: Lysithea casts the same dark explosion but it has a 30% chance of KO-ing the opponent in addition.
LilinaBasic Attack: Lilina casts a spinning pinwheel of flame forwards that deals damage

Critical Attack: Lilina casts 3 Giant Pillars of flame that moves forwards

Bord + Cord + BarstBasic Attack: These 3 boys will form a wall that prevents people from moving past them without jumping, they will try to attack anyone that jumps above them

Critical Attack: The 3 of them form the wall but instead of attacking above them they slam their axes into the ground creating a shockwave that stuns opponents
ShamirBasic Attack: Shamir quietly moves around and Shoots the nearest opponent with her bow, it deals more damage to opponents in the air

Critical Attack: Shamir does a similar movement but the Arrow is a much larger projectile and still does more damage to airbound opponents.
NagiBasic Attack: Nagi transforms into her Dragon Form and Shoots a Fireball at the nearest opponent

Critical Attack: Nagi transforms and shoots a concentrated blast of fire at the nearest opponent.
WalhartBasic Attack: Walhart charges forward on his horse and attacks the nearest foe with his axe

Critical Attack: The Axe strike does more damage
Mamori and DraugBasic Attack: Mamori hits the nearest opponent with her axe

Critical Attack: Draug appears and Hits a second time after her initial swing.
DorcasBasic Attack: Dorcas strikes the nearest opponent 2 times with his axe

Critical Attack: Dorcas hits once but the attack is significantly stronger and gives the flower debuff
NinoBasic Attack: Nino casts a wind spell underneath the opponent that launches the opponent upwards. It does no damage

Critical Attack: Nino casts a giant blade of wind forwards that deals damage and knockback
SurtrBasic Attack: Surtr charges his axe and hits it into the ground. It is basically Byleth's down-b

Critical Attack: The same attack but it is infused with fire and does more damage
CamillaBasic Attack: Camilla flies around and hits the opponent with her axe.

Critical Attack: The same attack but camilla hits twice
MinervaBasic Attack: Minverva Charges forward on her wyvern and attacks with her axe, This attack deals fixed knockback

Critical Attack: The same attack but the Axe swing is followed by the Wyvern biting the opponent

CordeliaBasic Attack: Cordeila Flies up high with her pegasus and then throws her Spear at an opponent

Critical Attack: The spear does more damage
SiriusBasic Attack: Sirius stabs his spear forwards

MarianneBasic Attack: Marianne flies into the background with her pegasus and casts Thoron

Critical Attack: Her Thoron instead of being lightning now freezes.
PanneBasic Attack: Panne transforms and Attacks an opponent and Grounds them.

Critical Attack: Her attack is now AOE and Grounds all opponents hit.
LilithBasic Attack: Lilith Transforms and Shoots a dual breath stream of Fire and Water, It deals fire damage on top and has more knockback on the bottom

Critical Attack: The streams cross and the knockback and damage combine.
JagenBasic Attack: Jagen charges forward on his horse in a jousting motion and stabs the nearest opponent, the attack trips the opponent

Critical Attack: The spear does more damage.
Whitewing TrioBasic Attack: Palla, Est and Catria Stab the nearest opponent, The opponent can change between attacks

Critical Attack: The spear hits are infused with wind and gain extra knockback
ReinhardtBasic Attack: Reinhardt casts elthunder at the nearest opponent

Critical Attack: Reinhardt casts thoron at the nearest opponent
FjormBasic Attack: Fjorm slices with her spear and moves forwards, It functions like Byleth's Side-B

Critical Attack: Fjorm spins a full circle around and freezes opponents hit.
MaeBasic Attack: Mae spawns an explosion on The opponent, This attack slows the opponent

Critical Attack: The explosion deals more damage and has a larger radius.

FayeBasic Attack: Faye shoots an arrow at the nearest opponent

Critical Attack: The arrow deals more damage and tracks the opponent.
KronyaBasic: Kronya teleports to a random opponent and strikes

Critical Attack: This attack has a chance to instantly KO the opponent and it stuns the opponent.
EliseBasic Attack: Elise heals the summoner

Critical Attack: Elise and her horse run up and down the stage creating a healing field around them, healing the summoner and their team.
CaineghisBasic Attack: Caineghis transforms and bites the nearest opponent

Critical Attack: After the bite, Caineghis scratches the same opponent
BernadettaBasic attack: Bernadetta shoots an arrow at an opponent

Critical Attack: The arrow causes the opponent to sleep
NilesBasic attack: Niles shoots an arrow at an opponent, The arrow has a 50% chance of stealing the item that the opponent is holding, or spawning one if they are not

Critical Attack: The arrow will deal more damage and an item will always spawn
LegaultBasic Attack: Legault will attack the nearest opponent and steal their item if they are holding one.

Critical Attack: The attack deals more damage
BramimondBasic Attack: Bramimond summons a black hole that deals no damamge

Critical Attack: Bramimond creates a dark explosion that spawns the black hole, anyone caught in the black hole gains the flower debuff
LissaBasic Attack: Lissa heals the summoner

Critical Attack: Lissa gains an axe and hits an opponent instead of healing
LeanneBasic Attack: Leanne Sings and opponents fall asleep when near her and allies gain some health

Critical Attack: in addition to her singing Sharp feathers are flung towards opponents.

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom maybe in the future we could have a mini-job to request more characters to be added to the Breidablik? it would be different than an FE assist trophy because they are more simple and we can have more of them.

There are so many FE characters that I'm bound to miss a few good ideas.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Would a stage based off Nintendo Land qualify even?

Job #66: Nintendo Land

The stage would be a transformation stage, with the main stage being the tower that is in the center of the hub world.
1615228368179.png

The main stage would be a single platform. The background would rotate behind the fighters, showing the hub world. The stage also changes over to some of the various minigames.

- Animal Crossing Sweet Day. The stage is based off the first level, Sweet Day Island Tour. The stage is a walk off, with two trees, one on each side of the stage. In front of each tree is a small pressure point, and when a character stands on the pressure point, an item will fall from the tree.
-Mario Chase. The stage is based off the second level, Mud River Run. This stage is also a walk off stage, but the stage is divided by two mud pits. When a fighter is in the mud pit, they are slowed down and heavier.
-Pikmin Adventure. The stage is based off the first level, Bulborb Forest. The stage has walls on the side, making it so the only way you can KO an opponent is from the top, similar to Shadow Moses Island.
-Metroid Blast. The stage is based off the Training Zone. The stage is made up of two floating platforms, resembling the first part of the Reset Bomb Factory, just without the addition platforms.
-Donkey Kong Crash Course- The stage is three main platforms with two smaller platforms on each the sides that move up and down.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Would a stage based off Nintendo Land qualify even?

Job #66: Nintendo Land

The stage would be a transformation stage, with the main stage being the tower that is in the center of the hub world. View attachment 306429
The main stage would be a single platform. The background would rotate behind the fighters, showing the hub world. The stage also changes over to some of the various minigames.

- Animal Crossing Sweet Day. The stage is based off the first level, Sweet Day Island Tour. The stage is a walk off, with two trees, one on each side of the stage. In front of each tree is a small pressure point, and when a character stands on the pressure point, an item will fall from the tree.
-Mario Chase. The stage is based off the second level, Mud River Run. This stage is also a walk off stage, but the stage is divided by two mud pits. When a fighter is in the mud pit, they are slowed down and heavier.
-Pikmin Adventure. The stage is based off the first level, Bulborb Forest. The stage has walls on the side, making it so the only way you can KO an opponent is from the top, similar to Shadow Moses Island.
-Metroid Blast. The stage is based off the Training Zone. The stage is made up of two floating platforms, resembling the first part of the Reset Bomb Factory, just without the addition platforms.
-Donkey Kong Crash Course- The stage is three main platforms with two smaller platforms on each the sides that move up and down.
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

I was hoping so much that someone would submit this one, it seems like such an obvious pick yet I only thought of it after I had already gone with Urban Champion

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Breidablik initial list.

If there is a character on here people really want to protect I can and will change it to accompany that.

To start, Each summon has 2 attacks, A Basic attack and a Critical Attack. The summons only do one of these attacks before disappearing
Critical attacks are stronger and sometimes have special effects but they only have a 20% chance of occurring. Critical attacks are affected by crit increase spirits and the like. The Breidablik is a gun so the orb shot is a projectile.

The list is split up into Red, Green, Blue and Colorless. The orb you shoot is the same color as the character. you can control the color by holding the fire button and seeing the light on the breidablik change colors.

AshnardBasic Attack: Ashnard flies around on his dragon and critically strikes the opponent

Critical Attack: The same but it deals 50% more damage
EldiganBasic Attack: Eldigan Stabs with his sword

Critical Attack: It deals more damage and explodes on hit
LiannaBasic Attack: Lianna spins around in a fashion similar to a grounded Link Up-b

Critical Attack: Lianna infuses her sword with the power of light and chops downwards with her sword, this attack has a lot of range
GharnefBasic Attack: Gharnef shoots a skull shaped projectile towards the opponent, this has a 20% chance of instantly KO-ing the opponent, the chance scales with damage

Critical Attack: The skull shaped projectile has an increased chance of instantly KO-ing
NavarreBasic Attack: Navarre quickly slashes with his Sword, it works like Lyn's assist so you cannot see who he is attacking

Critical Attack: The slash KO's at 100%
RyomaBasic Attack: Ryoma slashes forward in a straight line

Critical Attack: Ryoma slashes forward in a straight line, Ryoma goes farther, the attack does more damage and it's lightning infused
OliviaBasic Attack: Olivia dances giving the summoner buffs to their attack and defense

Critical Attack: Olivia dances giving stronger buffs to the summoner and finishes the dance by striking a nearby foe.
TibarnBasic Attack: Tibarn transforms into a hawk and flies towards an opponent and grabs them with his claws, and tries to drag them offstage

Critical Attack: In hawk form instead of grabbing the opponent, he bites down on the opponent
LysitheaBasic Attack: Lysithea casts a giant explosion of Dark Energy on the opponent.

Critical Attack: Lysithea casts the same dark explosion but it has a 30% chance of KO-ing the opponent in addition.
LilinaBasic Attack: Lilina casts a spinning pinwheel of flame forwards that deals damage

Critical Attack: Lilina casts 3 Giant Pillars of flame that moves forwards

Bord + Cord + BarstBasic Attack: These 3 boys will form a wall that prevents people from moving past them without jumping, they will try to attack anyone that jumps above them

Critical Attack: The 3 of them form the wall but instead of attacking above them they slam their axes into the ground creating a shockwave that stuns opponents
ShamirBasic Attack: Shamir quietly moves around and Shoots the nearest opponent with her bow, it deals more damage to opponents in the air

Critical Attack: Shamir does a similar movement but the Arrow is a much larger projectile and still does more damage to airbound opponents.
NagiBasic Attack: Nagi transforms into her Dragon Form and Shoots a Fireball at the nearest opponent

Critical Attack: Nagi transforms and shoots a concentrated blast of fire at the nearest opponent.
WalhartBasic Attack: Walhart charges forward on his horse and attacks the nearest foe with his axe

Critical Attack: The Axe strike does more damage
Mamori and DraugBasic Attack: Mamori hits the nearest opponent with her axe

Critical Attack: Draug appears and Hits a second time after her initial swing.
DorcasBasic Attack: Dorcas strikes the nearest opponent 2 times with his axe

Critical Attack: Dorcas hits once but the attack is significantly stronger and gives the flower debuff
NinoBasic Attack: Nino casts a wind spell underneath the opponent that launches the opponent upwards. It does no damage

Critical Attack: Nino casts a giant blade of wind forwards that deals damage and knockback
SurtrBasic Attack: Surtr charges his axe and hits it into the ground. It is basically Byleth's down-b

Critical Attack: The same attack but it is infused with fire and does more damage
CamillaBasic Attack: Camilla flies around and hits the opponent with her axe.

Critical Attack: The same attack but camilla hits twice
MinervaBasic Attack: Minverva Charges forward on her wyvern and attacks with her axe, This attack deals fixed knockback

Critical Attack: The same attack but the Axe swing is followed by the Wyvern biting the opponent

CordeliaBasic Attack: Cordeila Flies up high with her pegasus and then throws her Spear at an opponent

SiriusBasic Attack: Sirius stabs his spear forwards

MarianneBasic Attack: Marianne flies into the background with her pegasus and casts Thoron

Critical Attack: Her Thoron instead of being lightning now freezes.
PanneBasic Attack: Panne transforms and Attacks an opponent and Grounds them.

Critical Attack: Her attack is now AOE and Grounds all opponents hit.
LilithBasic Attack: Lilith Transforms and Shoots a dual breath stream of Fire and Water, It deals fire damage on top and has more knockback on the bottom

Critical Attack: The streams cross and the knockback and damage combine.
JagenBasic Attack: Jagen charges forward on his horse in a jousting motion and stabs the nearest opponent, the attack trips the opponent

Critical Attack: The spear does more damage.
Whitewing TrioBasic Attack: Palla, Est and Catria Stab the nearest opponent, The opponent can change between attacks

Critical Attack: The spear hits are infused with wind and gain extra knockback
ReinhardtBasic Attack: Reinhardt casts elthunder at the nearest opponent

Critical Attack: Reinhardt casts thoron at the nearest opponent
FjormBasic Attack: Fjorm slices with her spear and moves forwards, It functions like Byleth's Side-B

Critical Attack: Fjorm spins a full circle around and freezes opponents hit.
MaeBasic Attack: Mae spawns an explosion on The opponent, This attack slows the opponent

Critical Attack: The explosion deals more damage and has a larger radius.

FayeBasic Attack: Faye shoots an arrow at the nearest opponent

Critical Attack: The arrow deals more damage and tracks the opponent.
KronyaBasic: Kronya teleports to a random opponent and strikes

Critical Attack: This attack has a chance to instantly KO the opponent and it stuns the opponent.
EliseBasic Attack: Elise heals the summoner

Critical Attack: Elise and her horse run up and down the stage creating a healing field around them, healing the summoner and their team.
CaineghisBasic Attack: Caineghis transforms and bites the nearest opponent

Critical Attack: After the bite, Caineghis scratches the same opponent
BernadettaBasic attack: Bernadetta shoots an arrow at an opponent

Critical Attack: The arrow causes the opponent to sleep
NilesBasic attack: Niles hoots an arrow at an opponent, The arrow has a 50% chance of stealing the item that the opponent is holding, or spawning one if they are not

Critical Attack: The arrow will deal more damage and an item will always spawn
LegaultBasic Attack: Legault will attack the nearest opponent and steal their item if they are holding one.

Critical Attack: The attack deals more damage
BramimondBasic Attack: Bramimond summons a black hole that deals no damamge

Critical Attack: Bramimond creates a dark explosion that spawns the black hole, anyone caught in the black hole gains the flower debuff
LissaBasic Attack: Lissa heals the summoner

Critical Attack: Lissa gains an axe and hits an opponent instead of healing
LeanneBasic Attack: Leanne Sings and opponents fall asleep when near her and allies gain some health

Critical Attack: in addition to her singing Sharp feathers are flung towards opponents.

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom maybe in the future we could have a mini-job to request more characters to be added to the Breidablik? it would be different than an FE assist trophy because they are more simple and we can have more of them.

There are so many FE characters that I'm bound to miss a few good ideas.
I think this list looks perfectly fine as it is. Smash already gets flak for too many FE content so this would just about confirm a bias for the series lol

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I think this list looks perfectly fine as it is. Smash already gets flak for too many FE content so this would just about confirm a bias for the series lol
I don't really think the breidablik is much different than a Pokeball so maybe people can just post characters they want to see in the Breidablik not tied to any job. But I totally understand the reason why we wouldn't do something like that.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Darn. I was this close to being able to submit a Rocket League arena, but Epic Games doesn't have any Smash representation despite having quite a few games on Switch (RL even got some Nintendo themed cars.)
I probably won't submit anything this time around as it would take too long for me to find a new potential stage.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Got the stage idea while revisiting the game it's from. And that is...
Job 66: Miitopia

Perfect timing! The Switch Port is on the way, and what better way to celebrate with a Miitopia stage! (This will be ling after the port comes out, but still wanted to mention it.) This would be a transforming stage. The different areas you travel to have a similar layout, a lot like the one of the Bridge of Eldin. The main gimmick of the stage is that the cameos in the backround are filled up by your own miis, like Find Mii. However, you can choose which Miis make cameo appearances. Wouldn't IT be awesome to see Hamburger flirt with Zero Two?
I guess we should cover the areas first:
Greenhorne
The area you start in Miitopia is the same area you start Smash. Although there are several sub areas in Greenhorne, I think the area should take place in Easin Hills. Very simple layout, as stated earlier. Certain Greenhorne characters could make an appearance. These include:
  • Princess and Besmirched Noble's Son.
    • They would skip along Easin Hills, arm in arm. Occasionally, they would lay down with the Besmirched Noble's Son (Who I'll be referring as BNS for now on) having a dreamy look on his face. Then they would continue walking along, this time with the Princess jumping into BNS's arms, similar to the cutscene at the end of the Greenhorne chapter (after saving the Princess's face).
  • Sassy Child and Worried Mother
    • A Mii child would run around Easin Hills, with the Mother running for the child, agitated.
  • King and Castle Guard
    • The King would be sitting on a giant pillow, with the 4 Castle Soldiers carrying the King, struggling to carry him. The King would be chomping on his Royal Roast the entire time.
  • Several Monsters
    • Several Monsters would be walking by and occasionally jump at a fighter to attack. These enemies would include Rock Moths, Goblins, Apple Jellies, Banshees, Cumumlus, Smileshrooms, Moles, Nose Rocks, and Green Snurps.
Now for the next area...
Neksdor
The second area is none other than Neksdor! Like Greenhorne, it would start off in the first area you are in each chapter, with this one being Neksdor Desert. The layout is the exact same as Easin Hills. For the cameos:
  • Prince from a nearby land (Referring to as PFNL)
    • The PFNL would walk by, carrying a lamp, and sobbing. Occasionally, a speech bubble will appear on the Prince, where he curses the BNS.
  • Genie of the Lamp
    • The Genie would fly around. He would then start floating. The player that touches him gets assisted by him, similar to Midgar summons. The Genie of the lamp would assist by blowing an opposing player with wind, attempting to blow them off the stage. He chuckles before disappearing.
  • Desert Celebrity
    • The desert celebrity would walk by and stand there. Similar with the Genie, the player who touches the Desert Celebrity is assisted. This time, the Desert Celebrity would turn the player into gold for a short bit before leaving.
  • Monsters
    • The following monsters would appear: Cacti Stack, Scaredy-Scorpion, Griffin, Lady and Man Murals, Cactus Ball, Venus Mii Trap, Hermit Crab and Lizard Fossils, Hieroglyphs, Blue Cobras, and Mummies. Similar to Greenhorne, they are hostile and attack.
And for the final area...
Realm of the Fey
And the last but not least area is the Realm of the Fey! As always, it would be the default area of the chapter. For the cameos:
  • Fab Fairies
    • The Fab Fairies would jump into the stage and dance. They then go out.
  • Quizmaster
    • The Quizmaster would run in. He then makes several poses, where each pose gives an effect. These range from sleep, to flower effect, to healing. When he leaves, he runs in place for a bit and then runs away.
  • Worried Explorer
    • The explorer would walk around, looking for treasure, and then sighs realizing that he can't find treasure.
  • Roaming Gourmet
    • The gourmet would sit at a table. He then eats some food on his table. He then jumps into the air and off screen after realizing how good his food was. The table then disappears, and the food falls to the ground. The food can be eaten, and it heals more HP than usual. This cameo only appears if food items are turned on.
  • Monsters
    • I think you all know the drill by now. The monsters that appear or Poms, Owlets, Spring Breeze, Snails, Twerkeys, Mouthy Tomatoes, Demon Spiders, and Kind Golems.
The remaining cameos are characters that can appear in any area.
  • Dark Lord
    • The Dark Lord is the way that each stage transfers. That's pretty much it.
  • Great Sage
    • The great sage would walk by and shoot a big energy ball. The Great sage would then give out a Maxim Tomato before leaving.
  • The most rare cameo, the Party Members
    • A warrior, a mage, a cleric, and a chef would walk by the background, and will only appear if there are monsters on the stage. Once they notice there are monsters, they would run to the stage and take out the monsters. But be careful, as the party's attacks would deal damage to the fighters as well.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
people only have a problem with the characters

in every other area FE is lacking
People find a reason to complain just about anything. I guarantee the first time this item shows up, people will be going “FIRE EMBLEM BIAS!!”

Voting for Stage Builder Improvements will be closed within the hour. Stage submissions will close in about 6 hours’ish.

I also wanted to take the time to announce that we are opening submissions for new Rhythm Heaven Spirits. Please follow the appropriate format when submitting them. You can view the information here:
people only have a problem with the characters

in every other area FE is lacking
People find a reason to complain just about anything. I guarantee the first time this item shows up, people will be going “FIRE EMBLEM BIAS!!”

Voting for Stage Builder Improvements will be closed within the hour. Stage submissions will close in about 6 hours’ish.

I also wanted to take the tune to announce that we are opening submissions for new Rhythm Heaven Spirits. Please follow the appropriate format when
Before anyone's adding Spirits I want to remind you all to please stay coherent with all your Spirit Information and format it in a way so it's clear for all of us. Please don't forget to add necessary information, for example type, ability and game series/game of origin. And don't forget to not go overboard with your Spirit selection.

Krook made a really good guide about this not so long ago and I'd like for all of you to follow it as well:
When submitting, please limit it to three per post with some time in between each post. This makes it easier for us to categorize and order out the Spirits. As always, you can view our amazing list of Spirits here

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Also please consider not submitting characters that only have in game sprites that could be used as art. There are exceptions, such as with the Pacman, Ice Climbers and EarthBound spirits, but it should be avoided. Most Rhythm Heaven characters have official art, so if only a sprite is the only thing available it might be a sign that the character isn’t particularly suitable to be a spirit.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
This is the only spirit I have for this topic as of now.

The Donpans (Rhythm Tengoku)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support, Grab, 1 slot
Effect: Physical Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultrosalina: :ultdaisy: :ultzelda: :ultpyra: (Default Alts)
  • Stage: Suzaku Castle omega
  • Music Track: The Bon Odori
  • Match: 1 Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat all enemies to win
    • The Enemies Like to Taunt
    • Assist Trophy Enemies: Squid Sisters

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
This is the only spirit I have for this topic as of now.

The Donpans (Rhythm Tengoku)
Type: Support, Grab, 1 slot
Effect: Physical Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultrosalina: :ultdaisy: :ultzelda: :ultpyra: (Default Alts)
  • Stage: Suzaku Castle omega
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat all enemies to win
    • The Enemies Like to Taunt
    • Assist Trophy Enemies: Squid Sisters
Thanks for using the formatting, but can you add a music track? speaking of which rhyhthm heaven has slots available on the music doc.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So I noticed that the rules about adding non-Nintendo songs in the Other section have been changed a bit, so I wanted to ask if there was a way to make sure a game was eligible for that. There's a song from a third party game that I wanted to add, but I want to make sure it is allowed first.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
So I noticed that the rules about adding non-Nintendo songs in the Other section have been changed a bit, so I wanted to ask if there was a way to make sure a game was eligible for that. There's a song from a third party game that I wanted to add, but I want to make sure it is allowed first.
I guess to add to this, are music submissions even open right now? Was going to add a few tracks but the doc made it look like it wasnt

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
My spirit submission
Tanaka (Rhythm Tengoku)
Type: Primary, Shield, 2 slot
Effect: Can be enhanced at Level 99
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultlucas::ultzelda:
  • Stage: Tomodachi Life (Ω)
  • Music Track: Ninja Bodyguard
  • Conditions:
    • Projectile aren't effective against the enemy (Franklin Badge equipped)
    • The enemy favor Smash Attack
Ninja Bodyguard (Rhythm Tengoku)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary, Shield, 3 slot
Effect: Franklin's Badge equipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom