• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
You sill haven't reclassed the Nitro Squad as a support...
We are currently heavily working on everything simultaneously. By managing both the wikia and the Google Sheet some stuff gets flown under my radar, though luckily I got some people that were willing to help (Big shoutouts to Krook, airConditioner and Commander_Alph. These guys are real OGs.). I have corrected it on the Google Sheet and will fix the one on the wikia in a bit. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wikia. Haven't checked the doc or front page.
Gotcha. I updated it :). It’s free to edit so people can also take care of this sort of things as well. Isn’t extremely hard and any mistakes can easily be reverted.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I apologize for this being so late but we will be going with Rayquaza/Mega Rayquaza as our first-party boss for classic mode, our adventure mode, and Boss Spheres.

Boss Spheres are an unique item that can be collected like the Dragoon or Daybreaker. After obtaining four spheres, players can summon forth a powerful boss to aid in your battle. The summoning is entirely random much like Assist Trophies but, unlike these, they can’t be individually toggled on and off. This is due to give the bosses a bit more uncertainty and difficulty when summoning them.

Here is the current list of Boss Spheres that can be summoned:
  • Rayquaza/Mega Rayquaza
  • Galleom
  • Marx
  • Giga Bowser
  • Demon King Ganon
  • Dracula
  • Rathalos
  • Ender Dragon

We will be closing submissions for a RH rep within 12 hours. Once we get our RH content decided on, we can start talking music and spirits.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I know we're not submitting spirits yet, but since the thread is moving slow right now I figured I would post this. Here are some resources for spirit arts to use when we add rhythm heaven spirits soon. Please consider using them since the majority of them are high quality and transparent, and will allow for the spirit team to use the same file from your post instead of having to find a substitute artwork online. Of course if you want to submit a character who has art but isn't in these galleries then feel free to do so.

On a side note I'm really glad the series that got in has a lot of available art so that it can be represented properly through spirits. However, another one of our series, Style Savvy, does not have as much documentation and preservation of art, so we've had some trouble finding arts for the spirit submitted so far. Any help finding Style Savvy art would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, the submissions for the Rhythm Heaven fighter has concluded! Please vote for the top 2 who you think best represents the Rhythm
Heaven series and would have a workable moveset for us to craft.
Please keep in mind of the current roster we have and their relative position in the roster. This character will be appearing next to Ashley numbers wise and next to Medusa based on chronological reveal order.

Here are who we will be voting for:

Marshal Mamboo07 Mamboo07
Barista Commander_Alph Commander_Alph
Karate Joe The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher
Rhythm Girl Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
Chorus Kids Honest Slug Honest Slug

We will be keeping the voting period open for about 15 hours.

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Karate Joe: He’s probably the closest thing to a series mascot given that he appears in every game, usually with multiple minigames.

Marshal: I feel like his simple design would allow for a wacky Game & Watch-esque playstyle. The Chorus Kids always felt like a bit much to me. I feel like the fact that there are three of them would distract from what a Rhythm Heaven character should represent.

Barista: I’m changing my Marshal vote to Barista. The more I think about it, the more I love this idea.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I would be fine with all of these characters but I’m going with Marshal and Barista. Karate Joe seems a bit bland to me and, while I would support Rhythm Girl, that would be our fourth female fighter in a row. Chorus Kids also would be amazing fighters but Marshal and Barista seem more like they can incorporate various elements of RH into the moveset.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Chorus Kids and Karate Joe, easy choice.

Karate Joe because he's kinda the de facto "mascot" of the franchise. And Chorus Kids because I feel that there being three of them will keep the moveset from just feeling like a random grab bag of things from the different minigames and should give them a cohesive gimmick and playstyle. Plus it would be weird if it was anyone else representing RH as it's all but confirmed that they were planned for Smash 4.

I really don't think it could be anyone else.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be closing voting in just a little bit and will then begin counting the votes.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Votes are closed. Counting up the votes
Marshal Mamboo07 Mamboo07 4
Barista Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 14
Karate Joe The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher 11
Rhythm Girl Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku 8
Chorus Kids Honest Slug Honest Slug 9

Barista from Rhythm Heaven will be our next fighter! They will be showcased in the October 12th Nintendo Direct along with Rhythm Heaven content.

Job #61: Submit a Barista Gameplay Proposal and Moveset

As the submitter, Commander_Alph Commander_Alph proposed, the character will feature attacks that pulls from the many mini games from Rhythm Heaven. Barista is particularly exceptional for this role as their main purpose is to be a guide and helper to the player. When crafting the character’s moveset, two things must be kept in mind:
1) incorporate a Rhythm mechanic into the moveset
2) utilize content from RH mini games within the specials and normals.

Due to the nature of this job and it being rather difficult in regards to conceptualization, we will be extending submissions throughout the entire weekend.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I wonder how the greater Smash fanbase would react to Barista getting announced, probably one of the least talked about ideas for a RH rep

but another bipedal fighter is cool and I'm definitely not complaining about a suprising addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom