• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
GREEN HILL ZONE
CAMEOS

Characters being protected:
Shadow and Eggman (Janx_uwu)
Knuckles (CheeseAnton)
Silver (chocolatejr9)
Tails (Golden Icarus)
Metal Sonic (Wawawa)

Characters who will appear in the loop (feel free to suggest others):
Amy
Blaze
Chaotix
Babylon Rogues
Cream & Cheese
Rouge
Omega
Infinite
Zavok
Mighty
Ray

UPDATED APPEARANCES:
The background now bears closer resemblance to the one from Brawl, in order to be more accurate to Sonic 1. Specifically, the trees now appear.

However, the mountains now bear resemblance to the ones seen in Act 2 of Sonic Mania's Green Hill.

NEW HAZARDS:

Monitors. These can be helpful or harmful, depending on which one you get. They are activated by attacking them and afterwards, they directly benefit (or hurt) you.
Ones with a Sonic head will give you an extra stock or point-they are relatively rare.
Ones with a Ring icon will heal 10%.
Ones with a shield icon will put a green spherical barrier around your character, and the next time they are attacked, they will be sent a very short distance, and have no damage done to them.
Ones with an Eggman icon will cause 100% damage, but no knockback.

No obstacles or enemies will appear on the curve of the stage.

Enemies each have 5% of health, and each grant a small jump boost to whoever defeats them, a boost that can stack on itself by defeating multiple enemies. This references the Badnik Bounce mechanic from Genesis Sonic titles. Enemies include:

Motobugs. They will spawn on the right side of the stage. After appearing, they will move left and right at the length of Simon's Forward Smash. Getting hit by one doesn't do much damage or knockback. After 5 cycles they wil wheel themselves offstage and despawn.

Buzz Bombers. They will spawn fairly high (about one Mario jump from the ground on the left side of the stage). After appearing, they will fly back and forth across the entire screen, stopping every so often to shoot out a small energy ball that does 7% and has mediocre knockback. After 3 cycles they will fly offstage and despawn.

Newton (Blue). After appearing (seemingly coming out of camouflage), they will turn into a missle form and hover slightly above the ground, traveling at the speed of Incineroar's sprint. It does 10% and sorta-good knockback. After going past one edge of the stage, it's despawned.

Chopper. Only appears around the bridge on the left. After spawning, it jumps up above the bridge and bites furiously, before falling back down. Chompers are the strongest of the badniks, doing 12% and sending at a high angle that will kill midweights at 100%. After coming up and down 3 times, it automatically despawns.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Stage: Pokémon Stadium (Melee)

This game hasn’t been around in Smash for a while and it is getting an upgrade. First of all, there will be stage cameos this time, mainly from Pokémon from Kanto and Johto (mostly the latter)

The Pokémon that cameo include :152::155::158::164::171::178::213::099::141:

FWI, Noctowl, Xatu, Kingler and Kabutops will be stage enemies using some deadly moves. Noctowl will use Wind Gusts and Extrasensory. Xatu will use psychic and wing Gusts. Kingker will use Crabhammer and Bubble Beam. Kabutops will use slash and Rock Launch. The other Pokémon will appear as the stage changes.

Also there is a third change for the stages changing gimmick. Water type Stage will be added, turning the arena into a water filled area, with a waterfall in the middle, with rain showing up as well. This is when Tododile and Lanturn will spawn, along with Kingler and Kabutops. The other Pokémon spawns with the fire and grass type part of the stadium.

Basically, I’m using a bit of Pokémon that used to be Pokeball Pokémon and a few others and placing them in the stage, so you will encounter more variety of Pokémon and even fight them as stage enemies, hence a Wild Pokémon appeared.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
After giving it some thought I'm going to release Hyrule Castle and take Arena Ferox instead

If anyone would like to protect any Awakening characters, this is your chance

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
nobody wants Magolor or Adeleine to be protected right? Those are the only two charcters I'm planning on including in Green Greens that people may want to see as fighters
I suppose I should ask if anyone wants to protect any kirby characters as well, but given toon link's presence in spirit tracks I think any cameo characters could just be removed when they're being played as.
just don't put Gooey in please

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I suppose I should ask if anyone wants to protect any kirby characters as well, but given toon link's presence in spirit tracks I think any cameo characters could just be removed when they're being played as.
When Bandana Waddle Dee is on the field, Alfonzo takes his place.
Alfonso: "Leave it to me!"

Side note, I'd like to protect Magolor for any Kirby stage, assuming we A: Keep the protection thing and B: Have a chance to add another Kirby character. After BWD, he's my next choice for a Kirby rep.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
MEMENTOS

NEW VISUALS
-There is 1 new theme for Mementos based off of Revelations Persona, the color changes to Purple. and instead of stars there are Butterflies and Flowers
-Aria Of The Soul now is the Revelations Persona Theme.
-While persona 2 does not have a unique theme, if Persona 2 music is being played then certain effects on the stage will change (p2 shares visuals with p5)
-When playing a song from Persona 5 Royal the appearance of the mementos map in the background will change
-Once in a while an effect resembling the metaverse loading screen that will cause a vague image relating to the current theme will appear as a mirage in front of the mementos map.
The following table is the image that flashes during the Metaverse effect.
Persona 5The streets of Shibuya or one of the palaces will appear in front of Mementos
Persona 4:One of the dungeons will appear in front of Mementos
Persona 3:Tartarus will appear in front of Mementos
Persona 2:Nyarlathotep will appear in front of mementos
Revelations Persona:St. Hermelin High School or the 4 towers will appear in front of mementos

-The TV screen that occasionally appears on the stage will have new visuals for Persona 2 and Revelations persona
The effects are as follows
Persona 2:Joker flashes onto the screen amidst the static
Revelations PersonaNyx appears on the screen amidst the static
-A Blue Butterfly will rarely fly across the screen in all themes.
-Giant Arcana cards may also fly across in the background, The Arcana's design changes depending on the game.

NEW MECHANICS:
A blue door may occasionally appear on screen and it will open to reveal Igor sitting behind his desk, A Velvet room attendant will then appear and place a floating blue Mask down on the ground (Or if you are in the Persona 4 theme, a card), whoever grabs the mask will gain a random item, or if you are playing a character with a meter, the meter will fill.
Picking up a mask causes a random Persona to appear for a split second where the mask was, The persona that appears is one from a relatively large list and is just a still PNG, Each theme has exclusive personas.
(No one on this list disconfirms anything)
All Themes:
Jack Frost
Black Frost
King Frost
Pyro Jack
Alice
Pixie
Metatron
Matador
Decarabia
Cu Chulainn
Angel
Sandman
Lilim
Leanan Sidhe
Cait Sith
Ara Mitama
Saki Mitama
Kusi Mitama
Nigi Mitama
Arahabaki
Nekomata
Skadi
Silky
Succubus
Incubus
Baphomet
Andras
Mothman
Raphael
Uriel
Unicorn
Kin-ki
Sandalphon
Mara
Unicorn
Nebiros
Beelzebub

Persona 5 Exclusive additions:
Carmen
Captain Kidd
Goemon
Johanna
Necronomicon
Milady
Robin Hood
Loki
Cendrillon
Pithos
Valjean

Persona 4 Exclusive Additions
Izanagi
Magatsu Izanagi
Jiraiya
Tomoe
Konohana Sakuya
Take Mikazuchi
Himiko
Kintoki Doji
Sukuna-Hikona
Asterius
Tsukiyomi

Persona 3 Exclusive additions
Orpheus
Thanatos
Penthesilea
Polydeuces
Castor
Io
Hermes
Lucia
Palladion
Nemesis
Psyche

Persona 2 Exclusive Additions
Vulcanus
Maia
Eros
Rhadamanthus
Durga
Hermes
Helios
Callisto
Odysseus
Yamaoka
Gabriel

Persona 1 Exclusive
Seimen Kongou
Maso
Ogun
Vesta
Aizen Myouou
Nike
Nemhain
Houri
Bres

There is 1 new platform, an Ethereal Tentacle that appears in Persona 5 Royal's Third semester, will occasionally jut out of the stage holding a piece of rubble.

NEW CAMEOS:
In addition to the previous cameos there are some new additions
Oracle (Futaba)
Crow (Akechi)
Violet (Yoshizawa)
Sophie (Sophia)
Wolf (Zenkichi)
To increase the presence of the Cameos, Shadows will occasionally appear, and the phantom thieves on stage will fight them.

The aforementioned Velvet Room attendants change depending on the Current theme for Mementos
Persona 5Caroline and Justine or Lavenza
Persona 4Margaret or Marie
Persona 3Elizabeth or Theodore
Persona 2Belladonna or Demon Painter
Revelations PersonaNameless

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Question to both Venus and Cashregister
NEW MECHANICS:
A blue door may occasionally appear on screen and it will open to reveal Igor sitting behind his desk, A Velvet room attendant will then appear and place a floating blue Mask down on the ground (Or if you are in the Persona 4 theme, a card), whoever grabs the mask will gain a random item, or if you are playing a character with a meter, the meter will fill.
Picking up a mask causes a random Persona to appear for a split second where the mask was, The persona that appears is one from a relatively large list and is just a still PNG, Each theme has exclusive personas.
All Themes:
Jack Frost
Black Frost
King Frost
Pyro Jack
Alice
Pixie
Metatron
Matador
Decarabia
Cu Chulainn
Angel
Sandman
Lilim
Leanan Sidhe
Cait Sith
Ara Mitama
Saki Mitama
Kusi Mitama
Nigi Mitama
Arahabaki
Nekomata
Skadi
Silky
Succubus
Incubus
Baphomet
Andras
Mothman
Raphael
Uriel
Unicorn
Kin-ki
Sandalphon
Mara
Unicorn
Nebiros

Persona 5 Exclusive additions:
Carmen
Captain Kidd
Goemon
Johanna
Necronomicon
Milady
Robin Hood
Loki
Cendrillon
Pithos
Valjean

Persona 4 Exclusive Additions
Izanagi
Magatsu Izanagi
Jiraiya
Tomoe
Konohana Sakuya
Take Mikazuchi
Himiko
Kintoki Doji
Sukuna-Hikona
Asterius
Tsukiyomi

Persona 3 Exclusive additions
Orpheus
Penthesilea
Polydeuces
Castor
Io
Hermes
Lucia
Palladion
Nemesis
Psyche

Persona 2 Exclusive Additions
Vulcanus
Maia
Eros
Rhadamanthus
Durga
Hermes
Helios
Callisto
Odysseus
Yamaoka
Gabriel

Persona 1 Exclusive
Seimen Kongou
Maso
Ogun
Vesta
Aizen Myouou
Nike
Nemhain
Houri
Bres
Are the Persona's here going to deconfirm fighters, because I want to protect Jack Frost (Having someone focused on Ice is cool as Ice has always been one of my favorite powers, plus him basically being the mascot of the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series and still being loved by fans. I both legitimately want him, and think I have a good case for him)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Question to both Venus and Cashregister

Are the Persona's here going to deconfirm fighters, because I want to protect Jack Frost (Having someone focused on Ice is cool as Ice has always been one of my favorite powers, plus him basically being the mascot of the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series and still being loved by fans. I both legitimately want him, and think I have a good case for him)
I don't think it would because there have been multiple jack frosts in the past in both persona and SMT, but I can take them out If you want.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
After giving it some thought I'm going to release Hyrule Castle and take Arena Ferox instead

Hmm...

cashregister9

Smash Hero

I want to protect Awakening Tiki

I want to protect Susie

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Green Greens

Additional Cameos:

characters will ocasionally walk out from behind Wispy Woods and sit down to watch the battle, they include either a Waddle Dee or Waddle Doo on the right side, or Adeleine & Ribbon on the left.

the Lor Starcutter can occasionally be seen flying far in the background

Additional Hazards:

When Wispy Woods drops apples onto the stage, he will occasionally drop a Gordo, Gordos do more damage and knockback, and will fall off the stage instead of becoming a collectable food item.

Kracko will occasionally appear,he will start off in the background, but then breifly fly into the foreground and unleash a beam attack before going back into the background,he will do this 1-3 times before flying away

Updated Appearance:

the stage now features the Donut shaped hills found in Star Allies in the background

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I changed my mind. I don't know what to do with Gamer. I'm releasing gamer and taking New Donk City Hall. If that stage has been taken, then I'm just abstaining from this job entirely.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Great ideas everyone! As for protecting characters from cameos, I think it’s realistic to include them as cameos but still be allowed to be submitted for newcomer character concepts. If they get voted on, then we can just remove them as a cameo or figure out a work around like Toon Link/Alphonzo. I apologize for not explaining that in the earlier Job notice but I was running on 24 hours of no sleep and was beyond exhausted. I fell asleep as I was writing out my SNK/KoF Stadium cameos.

I actually plan on reworking the entire “protection process” so this may be a good time to discuss what people think is the best way to go about it.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Great ideas everyone! As for protecting characters from cameos, I think it’s realistic to include them as cameos but still be allowed to be submitted for newcomer character concepts. If they get voted on, then we can just remove them as a cameo or figure out a work around like Toon Link/Alphonzo. I apologize for not explaining that in the earlier Job notice but I was running on 24 hours of no sleep and was beyond exhausted. I fell asleep as I was writing out my SNK/KoF Stadium cameos.

I actually plan on reworking the entire “protection process” so this may be a good time to discuss what people think is the best way to go about it.
Maybe we can make it so that Fighter Spirits have their own unique Spirit Battles as well. If a Spirit gets promoted, we can go back and rework it to include the fighter. Might take a bit of work, especially seeing as we'd have to redo all the official characters. but there's a lot of people working on the Spirit Battles already. I think we'd be able to pull through.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 57

Arena Ferox(leaving in the protection requests for now due to what Venus said above)

All that will be done here is some cameos will be added from Fire Emblem Awakening. Short battle sequences will be added into the background between the following characters, who appear to be competing in some sort of tournament:
Fredrick
Sully
Stahl
Vaike
Kellam
Lon'qu
Miriam
Gregor
Panne
Gaius
Say're
Henry
Cordellia
Libra
Cherche
Nowi

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Giving character protections I think causes more issues than solves them so we will be going with a different system after this upcoming Spirit Event. That being said, I have my final list of removed Spirits. Some of these Spirits could potentially be included in the future; especially for series that has a justifiable and potential newcomer candidate. This list was done to be as fair and unbiased as possible and to limit the amount of Spirit content to a more realistic count. Not included in this list but were cut previous were spirits from Danganrapa, Skull Girls, ARK, and Mischief Makers.

1. Rainbow Road
  2. Lucy Fleetfoot
  3. Greenhill Zone
  4. Trophy Girls
  5. Bosch (Line Rider)
  6. Abominable Snowman (SkiFree)
  7. Pajama Sam (Pajama Sam)
  8. Fowl Mouth (Cel Damage)
  9. Ekoro (Gun Gal)
  10. Kurona (Gun Gal)
  11. Bonanza Bros (Bonanza Bros)
  12. ChuChu Rockets
  13. Virgil Reality
  14. The Woolie
  15. Cherry Bomb
  16. Football Zombie
  17. Miranda Vanderbilt
  18. Zoe
  19. Vera Oberlin
  20. Phantom Striker
  21. Baz
  22. Mona
  23. Trouple King
  24. DJ Grooves
  25. The Snatcher
Additionally, I would like to go through the FE and Persona lists to slim them down a bit.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Dracula's Castle
Hailing from the Castlevania series, Dracula's Castle features an assortment of different monsters from the series cameoing. I would like to add a few more cameos to the stage, those being:

Abaddon - enters via swarm of locusts
Legion - bodies begin accumulating in the background before being sucked into the Legion
Medusa Head - a bunch of Medusa Heads fly in from the side of the screen.

Additionally, Dracula will appear not just as a shadow. He will stand in the background.

There will also be more cameos, this time from protagonists and supporting characters. They will appear rarely after a monster appears and begin fighting. To avoid distraction, the fight won't last too long and shouldn't be too flashy. The protagonists/supporting characters that appear are:

Trevor/Sypha/Grant - Alucard does not appear on account of him being an assist trophy. These three will appear as a group
Soma
Shanoa
Maria Renard
Jonathan and Charlotte
Julius Belmont

Additionally, there is a toggle similar to Minecraft World that allows to play the stage with a little more light.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Job 57: New Donk City Hall
Nothing too big will be added. Just stage hazards and more cameos.
Let’s start with the stage hazards. Too add some more spice too the stage, the following enemies will be added:
  • Chinchos
    • They follow the closest player slowly. They can be attacked but not K.O.ed. The only way to get rid of them is pushing them off a ledge.
  • Burrbos
    • They appear in groups, attacking the closest player. They can be K.O.ed relatively quickly, but they can rack up your damage just as fast if you aren’t careful. The best way to attack these suckers is to use projectiles, as attacking them with physical attacks deals damage.
  • Komboos
    • These may be the easiest to K.O, as they die in one two hits. Getting hit by one deals 5-8% damage.
  • Uproots
    • They just stretch up high and jump. Their legs are thorny, so getting hit by them hurts. The main damage comes from when they jump at you. Their heads are covered with pots, so you need to hit them to K.O them.
  • Trapeetles
    • These are very deadly enemies. Launch projectiles at them and they catch it and throw it back even harder. Try hitting them on the front and they catch you and throw you hard. The key to K.Oing these enemies is by attacking them in the back.
  • Klepto
    • The worst bird in gaming history attacks by catching you in its talons. Once you’re ensnared, Klepto attempts to carry you off the stage. Mash hard enough and you can escape.
  • Sherms
    • The Sherms attack by shooting explosives, which explode when either making contact or reaching their peak range. These are some of the most powerful enemies. They can be defeated by either being hit twice on their top, or by reflecting their explosives back at them.
  • Gushens
    • They just fly around by shooting water. That’s about it.
  • Pokios
    • They hop around slowly and when someone is in range, they stretch out their beaks.
  • Magmatoes
    • They roll around and when making contact, they self destruct and become a flamey mush
  • Yoofoe
    • The second rarest enemy to appear. It ground pounds and shoots out spiked balls. It explodes when killed.
  • Mechawiggler
    • The rarest enemy to appear. It attacks by shooting out electric orbs. It is THE most powerful enemy. Kill it ASAP.
As for the cameos, several citizens from the various kingdoms appear in the bottom area. But they only appear after gathering the entire band.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submissions for changes to stages will end in 12 hours. Please have them finished by then.

Honest Slug

Smash Journeyman
Job 57: Luigi's Mansion
SSBB_Luigi's_Mansion_Stage.png

The stage would more or less start out the same mechanically. However there will be some slight visual changes. Whenever you are outside any one of the 6 rooms, some ghosts from the first game will make cameo appearances in that room. They will disappear the moment a playable character enters that room. The cameos will be...

Top left: Chauncey who will be sleeping in the crib.
Top right: Neville who will be seen sitting on the chair.
Bottom left: Mr. Luggs who will be seen desperately searching for food.
Bottom right: The Floating Whirlindas who will be seen dancing in the room (With similar animations to those in the first game.

The big mechanical twist is that when you break the mansion, what will pop up afterwards will be the hotel from Luigi's Mansion 3. As opposed to being 3:2, the hotel will be 4:1. The different rooms will be as follows.

First floor: Grand Lobby (Cameo will be the Polterpup)
Second Floor: The Great Stage (Cameo will be Amadeus Wolfgeist playing piano)
Third Floor: Paranormal Productions (Cameo will be Morty filming his Godzilla-like film)
Fourth Floor: Master Suite, specifically Hellen Gravely's room which is full of cameras. (Cameo will be Hellen Gravely, duh)

There are 2 pillars in each room, and if you break all of them, the hotel will crumble and the cycle will repeat, with the players returning to the original Luigi's Mansion.

So those are some new mechanics and new cameos. With how much more Luigi's Mansion content there is now compared to Brawl, an update seems needed to me.

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Slime_Artwork.png
Yggdrasil's Altar
Slime_Artwork.png

Despite there being 4 Heroes from 4 different Dragon Quest games, Yggdrasil's Altar is heavily focused on Dragon Quest XI as it flies through the different locations of the game. While, of course, we can't change the location or add new ones from other Dragon Quest games as that would just create too big of an unnecessary contrast, we could add in some more Dragon Quest monsters in the background! This way, the stage would feel more all-encompassing than before. As of Smash Bros. Ultimate, the stage features few iconic monsters from the series, those being the very iconic slime that bounces its way in the background, the Mimics that disguise themselves as chests, Tockles and very rarely a Liquid Metal Slime.

Now with only 4 monsters being represented, I think it's fair to agree that there's room for a bit more. I will be adding 5 more Monsters to the stage. These monsters would all be iconic mainstays that originate from separate Dragon Quest games. I would want the music to decide which of these new monsters would appear on the stage as well. I will be specifying which monster would appear with their accompanying set of songs. And just to clarify, all original monsters from Yggdrasil's Altar (Slime, Mimic, Tockles and Liquid Metal Slime) are exempt from this, the song has no bearing on their chance of appearing. Now enough talking, let's introduce these new monsters to the stage, shall we?

1# Dracky
Just like the Slime and Mimic, Dracky has been a regular face ever since the original Dragon Quest. He would have no effect on the match as he'll just be seen flying in the background at times. Stopping midway through to float in the air and look directly at the camera with that iconic huge smile of his.
1613952770520.png

This Monster only appears when a song of Dragon Quest I, II, or III [Erdrick Trilogy] is playing.
2# and 3# Great Sabrecat & Great Sabrecub
At times, the platforms would include a Great Sabrecat and Sabrecub, and these would jump on the main stage. After landing and finding a place somewhere, the cute Great Sabrecub would be sleeping at her mother's side while she keeps watch. Now watch out, as these Sabrecats are known for being overprotective! Get too close and the Great Sabrecat will deliver a damaging slash! After a while, they'll get off the stage through jumping on other moving platforms.
1613954200462.png
1613954184562.png

These Monsters only appears when a song of Dragon Quest IV, V, or VI [Zenithian Trilogy] is playing.
4# Slionheart
There'll be a random chance of a Slionheart jumping up on the stage instead of a normal slime. The Slionheart will be oozing class by slashing his way while bouncing through the stage. Test you agility by trying to evade all his attacks! After that, he'll jump off.
1613956587468.png

This Monsters only appears when a song of Dragon Quest VII, VIII, or IX is playing.
4# Gold Grabber
Instead of a Mimic showing up, there's a random chance that a Gold Grabber might show up instead! They are far stronger and durable than a Mimic and attack by biting as well. Though if you're able to defeat one during battle, instead of an item, you'll get a bonus of 150 coins added in your game! Well earned!
1613957251806.png

This Monsters only appears when a song of Dragon Quest XI is playing.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #57: Fountain of Dreams
My proposed changes are rather simple, and only include cameos (plus a tiny hazard). Fountain of Dreams is more of a peaceful stage, and I want to preserve the simplicity of Melee's original design. Also the water reflection causes enough lag as is, so introducing too many elements probably wouldn't be wise. Modern Kirby has been represented already somewhat through the Castle Dedede stage, but my additions will further represent modern Kirby. I also want to ground it into the Kirby universe a little more, since large parts of its design are wholly original, before becoming canon in Nightmare in Dreamland.

1613974193942.png
Robobot Armor.
At the end of Planet Robobot, the Robobot armor is left drifting empty in space. The very same robobot armor will occasionally drift past in the background of the stage, with it rarely dropping an oil tear into space.
1613974173799.png
Shadow Kirby.
Similar to the cameo in Star Allies, Shadow Kirby can be found occasionally in the background floating slowly by on a warp star.
1613975136365.png
UFO.
The UFO enemy, similar to Shadow Kirby will occasionally fly past the battle scene. He will enter the screen, stop above the battle for a short time and watch, before zooming away again.
1613976428895.png
Landia.
Similarly to the last few cameos, Landia will occasionally fly through the background of the stage. However, Landia will perch on the trees of the Fountain of Dreams and watch the battle. One of Landia's heads will yawn, and Landia will fly away again.
1613974274490.png
Butterfly.
The Butterfly seen in almost every Kirby title will sit in the background trees of the stage, and will fly to a new position every 20 seconds or so. If both players stay still, the butterfly will land on one of the fighter.s It will stay there until the fighter moves or attacks, when it will fly back into the background.
1613974480331.png
Encased Galacta Knight.
Galacta Knight will very rarely be seen floating in the starry background inside his encasement. Which leads me to my next cameo...
1613974686189.png
Morpho Knight.
If Galacta Knight floats by while the butterfly is sitting on one of the fighters, the butterfly will fly up to Galacta knight, and absorb him in a flash of orange light. Morpho Knight will appear, with his head turned down before slowly lifting it to look into the camera, like his summon sequence in Star Allies. He will then slash his sword twice, once on each side sending two sword beams onto the stage from both sides, dealing 30%. He will then fly away. Since he has to intentionally be summoned by letting the butterfly sit on the fighters, I don't think its too disruptive.
1613975016076.png
Ripple Star.
Ripple Star will now be permanently visible in the background, albeit faintly. Technically its not modern
Kirby content, but Ripple Star cameo'd in Star Allies, and Crystal Shards isn't oversaturated, at least not compared to Superstar.
1613975350376.png
Noddy.
Given that the stage is called the Fountain of Dreams, there will now permanently be a Noddy found sleeping in the grass on the right side of the stage.
1613975598732.png
Moon.
the iconic moon from Kirby will be added to the background, with its unique shape which was acquired after nightmare blasted a hole through it. Honestly was surprised this wasn't already included.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submission for stage changes are now closed. Thank you to everyone for adding them in!

I have expanded the music doc so please add more music!

Job #58: Submit a new Boss!

We will begin adding bosses to the game that will be featured in our Adventure/Story Mode as well as Classic Modes and a soon-to-be revealed item called Boss Spheres. This will be a new special kind of item that functions similarly to an Assist Trophy and a Dragoon.

Please submit both a first-party and a third-party boss so 2 total! Please only choose bosses of the monstrous variety so those similar to previous bosses like Rathalos, Galleam, Rayqauza, etc. Characters such as Dr. Eggman, Sigma, Ghirahim, Sylux, Geese Howard, Black Shadow, M. Bison, etc won’t be accepted as they don’t traditional fill this criteria. Acceptable monsters would include ones such as Volvagia, Hades (his monstrous form of course), Behemoth, any Angel from Bayonetta, Andross, Wizzpig, etc.

A boss from a series that doesn’t have a representative fighter is eligible but only as long as their franchise has a history with Nintendo.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Submission for stage changes are now closed. Thank you to everyone for adding them in!

I have expanded the music doc so please add more music!

Job #58: Submit a new Boss!

We will begin adding bosses to the game that will be featured in our Adventure/Story Mode as well as Classic Modes and a soon-to-be revealed item called Boss Spheres. This will be a new special kind of item that functions similarly to an Assist Trophy and a Dragoon.

Please submit both a first-party and a third-party boss so 2 total! Please only choose bosses of the monstrous variety so those similar to previous bosses like Rathalos, Galleam, Rayqauza, etc. Characters such as Dr. Eggman, Sigma, Ghirahim, Sylux, Geese Howard, Black Shadow, M. Bison, etc won’t be accepted as they don’t traditional fill this criteria. Acceptable monsters would include ones such as Volvagia, Hades (his monstrous form of course), Behemoth, any Angel from Bayonetta, Andross, Wizzpig, etc.

A boss from a series that doesn’t have a representative fighter is eligible but only as long as their franchise has a history with Nintendo.
Oof, nvm.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #58

1st party: Rudy the Clown (Wario Land) (not sure if this guy counts as monsterous, but if Wizpig is I think Rudy counts too)

Rudy appears behind the stage, similarly to the Andross AT or Bowser's Final Smash. His floating hands will slam into the ground, clap, and punch with spikes. You can pick up Rudy's hands and throw them at his face or, if summomed in a battle, foes. Only projectile attacks work on Rudy's face, so picking up his hands is key.

3rd party: Lizzie, Ralph, and George (Rampage)

Lizzie, Ralph and George will climb up any walls (buildings in the case of their individual battle) and start punching front and back. Their goal is to both attack fighters and one another. If spawned into a stage with no walls they can still punch on the ground and jump onto platforms. They're a little smaller than most bosses but still very big.

Honest Slug

Smash Journeyman
First Party boss: Giygas (Earthbound)
maxresdefault (1).jpg

The arena will approximate the final area of Earthbound, the Cave of the Past, as pictured above. Giygas will be trapped inside the Devil's Machine, and the face of whatever character the player is playing as will be on it.

Giygas' attacks will generally be grander versions of the Mother protags. PK Rockin' is a general energy attack with a lot of raw power. PK Thunder will rain down lightning bolts across the arena,and PK Flash will follow in the player's direction briefly before exploding.

Giygas will generally be shielded, and therefore invulnerable except for one key attack. In this attack The Devil's Machine will begin to shut down and you will be able to cause damage to him. If you do a certain threshold of damage to Giygas, the machine will reboot, the shield will turn back on, and the fight will resume as normal. If you fail to meet the damage threshold, the machine will fully turn off, causing Giygas' horrifying true form to be released. This will do 999% damage to the player and instantly kill them.

To mix things up, when Giygas is low on health, he may try to fake shutting down the machine. If the player falls for the trap, Giygas will use PK Magnet to restore health when the player attacks them. While the Devil's Machine will look like it's opening like normally when it's shutting down, you can tell if it's a fake if the tubes around the stage aren't shaking.

Why add Giygas? Alongside Porky, Giygas is one of the big bads of the Mother series and an iconic Nintendo villain. And considering we aren't getting Mother 4 any time soon, why not boost the series rep a bit to give fans a bone?

Third Party boss: The Great Mighty Poo (Conker's Bad Fur Day)
PooBoss.jpg

The arena will be inside Poo Mountain, with openings in the left, right, and middle for the Great Mighty Poo to appear from. Across the arena, the Great Mighty Poo will plop up in randomly to either throw poo at the player or sing so loud that the poo from the roof of the arena will begin to fall down.

However there will be toilet paper scattered in certain areas. If you can throw the toilet paper in the Great Mighty Poo's mouth as he is singing, you can stun him which will keep him in place. This can help you rack up damage on him.

He will not use voice clips which contain curse words for obvious reasons.

When The Great Mighty Poo is defeated, his animation will be him being flushed down, just like in the original game.

Why add The Great Mighty Poo? For one thing it's just hilarious and I think fits Sakurai's unorthodox style, and it also gives representation towards another Rare classic, Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Job 58:

1st Party:

Plasm Wraith (Pikmin series)

The arena will be outside of the Formidable Oak, where the Fight takes place in Pikmin 3. The fight begins with the Wraith slithering out of the Formidable Oak in it's base form, that of a blob, before exploding and revealing the smaller, slighty more humanoid form pictured above, and leaving large clumps of, whatever it's made of, lying on the ground. It then absorbs those large clumps and forms a much larger version of itself, and the fight begins.

The Plasm Wraith's attacks include simply stomping around in the arena, twisting itself up in order to shoot out large blobs of goo which will damage those who come into contact with it, and turning the two, I dunno what you'd call it but the two pointss on the side of it's head into needles which it will jab down at the fighters

The more you attack it however, the smaller it will get as the blobs that make up it's body will fall off of it and onto the arena, which you can then destroy (you can also destroy the ones it shoots as an attack) . Occasionally it will reabsorb them if you take too long though)

3rd Party Boss:

The Ender Dragon (Minecraft series)

The fight will take place in The End. It begins with the Ender Dragon flying through the sky, when it lands, and roars

It will be in the sky for most of the fight, only really coming down to attack. Ender Dragon's attacks include swooping down to attack, slamming down his tail onto the ground, and shooting out a purple Minecraft-style fireball which will create a AoE field denoted with purple Minecraft-style particle effects

after the dragon is defeated, it will fly into the sky and break apart, before tons of experience orbs rain down, just like in the original game

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be adding these stage changes to the front post over the week.

I am also restructuring the way we go about doing Spirits which will hopefully fix some issues that with their submissions. This change will be implemented following our current Spirit Event. That being said, I do have an important announcement.

The Character Protection process is no more

Characters no longer need to be protected from being made into Spirits or another content like Assist Trophies, Pokéballs, costumes, etc. However, and this is important, any content featured on this post is considered locked into the game since it’s already appeared to the public. I will announce the content that’s set to be revealed prior to a Direct and you can make a request to remove a character content from the presentation:

You must do the following:
1) Ping me Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
2) explain your intention with this character
3) Explain why the character deserves not being made into a Spirit or related content
4) Submit suitable replacement. For example, say if we make Chun-li a Mii costume but someone wants to use her as fighter, then the person must provide a suitable replacement costume from Street Fighter. This also includes Spirits with the replacement spirit having to be from the same game.

Once these are provided, I will consult with the deputy director, Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku and an unaffiliated team member on if the character warrants being delayed. This means that they won’t appear in the planned reveal but, rather, will appear in the final content trailer prior to launch. That gives you sometime to get support and champion this character if you want them to be playable.

Second order of business, please consider helping out the wiki! We’ve been here at work seeing it up but it still needs more work!

Finally, with Medusa and our second Echo confirmed it’s time we look to our next newcomer who will be revealed in an October direct! This job will be a bit different as we will first vote on which prompt to use. This will be a precursor to several future jobs where you get to major up the prompt! Poll will go up shortly after this.

Last edited:

The Fantasy Smasher

Smash Cadet
Alright everyone, here is the next spirit event...

Indie Characters!

Thats right, please submit spirit battles for characters exclusively from Indie games. Anyone goes, as long as they originated from an Indie series. For the sake of the wikia team, please only submit up to three different spirits. Happy submitting!

BowserKing

Smash Lord
First Party Boss: Giratina

This Legendary Pokémon will be promoted to playable in this game. This Pokémon will mainly use dragon type and ghost type moves to make this Pokémon a deadly opponent.

Also once it’s health is cut to half, it will transform, making the fight a bit more difficult. After it’s health goes to zero, Giratina faints.

Third Party Boss: Perfect Chaos

Perfect Chaos is a deadly opponent originating from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. Perfect Chaos has several deadly moves including a tendril Attacks and a head bash, along with water moves.

Once Perfect Chaos loses, it’s defeat animation would be the same as his defeat in the Sonic Franchise.

FWI, I was going to do the Ender Dragon, but that idea got taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom