• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
This is very hard to choose from. I hope most of these candidates are resubmitted down the line because there's so much potential. To narrow it down to just three of each category, I gave lots of weight to the stipulations. So for the third-parties, I prioritized relevance, popularity, and Nintendo presence. And for the first parties, I took into account how unexpected they would be, and how well they would be received after the fact (in terms of deservedness, but also moveset potential, which I think helps).

First parties:
Savvy Stylist - I think she hits the sweet spot of all the attributes I mentioned. Nobody expects her, barely anyone is asking for her, but the combination of being a long-running franchise and a quirky moveset centered around being a fashionista makes her a winning candidate.
Ring Fit Trainee - probably the most realistic one, to the point where I don't know if she would be an unexpected or even unpopular choice. But this in the obvious successor to Wii Fit Trainer in Smash 4, so it makes sense to have her in E3 as well (especially because I don't think anyone can complain if we're revealing her alongside Isaac, Bandana Dee and Waluigi)
Lip - the hardest to choose. So hard in fact that I went and chose the third parties before coming back to this. I figured that my two other choices for Nintendo were modern so I should go retro with the third one. That still left a lot of characters. I felt tempted to include Mike Jones or Ayumi precisely because of their regional exclusivity, to break Sakurai's rules, but in the end I figured that a good compromise was Lip, who has been region locked for most of her history but released worldwide last year. That, and Ayumi is very similar to Phoenix. Plus I'd like to get a girl on the roster, we're all about dudes so far.

Third parties:
Sora - undoubtedly an E3 reveal. He's popular, he's relevant at least as of 2021, and has had appearances on Nintendo consoles from the second entry all the way to the latest. And I think with Isaac and Waluigi being Western centric he makes for a good balance towards the East alongside Dee.
Bomberman - the one question mark about him is whether his series will continue, R was in 2017 and we've had no news on future games. But he's almost a Nintendo character and probably did really well on the ballot. Plus to have him in E3 would be a great redemption from his infamous disconfirmation for Ultimate.
Phoenix Wright - I think he would make waves. He has the popularity, that's for sure. This one is more of a selfish pick to be honest, I just want to have him in Smash. And, well, there were many good choices that fit the bill so I might as well go with selfishness.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Redoing the ones already in the game to fit what we have added

Garet (Golden Sun)
Advanced, primary attack, grants Fire Attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Mii Swordfighter (equipped with Garet outfit)
  • Stage: Temple (Battlefield Form)
  • Music Track: Isaac's Battle Theme
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • The Floor is Lava
    • Enemy starts the battle with a Fire Flower

Ivan (Golden Sun)
Advanced, support attack, grants Magic Attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin (Green outfit)
  • Stage: Onett
  • Music Track: Isaac's Battle Theme
  • Conditions:
    • Dangerously high winds are in effect after a little while
    • Enemy starts the battle with a Gust Bellows

Mia (Golden Sun)
Advanced, primary defense, grants Water Attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Palutena (Purple/Cyan outfit)
  • Stage: Delfino Isle (Large Island)
  • Music Track: Saturos Battle Theme
  • Conditions:
    • Timed Battle (1:00)
    • Enemy shields often
    • Enemy can heal by shielding attacks
Felix (Golden Sun)
Ace, primary neutral, grants Earth Attack up (New skill - increases attacks that have rocks/sand/earth)
  • Puppet Fighter: Isaac (Green outfit)
  • Stage: Venus Lighthouse
  • Music Track: Saturos Battle Theme
  • Conditions:
    • Periodic Earthquakes will shake the stage
    • Certain items will spawn in large quantities (POW Block)

Jenna (Golden Sun)
Ace, support defense, grants Shooting Items up
  • Puppet Fighter: Zelda (Red outfit)
  • Stage: Temple (Battlefield Form)
  • Music Track: Jenna's Battle Theme
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile assist trophies will appear (Jenna)
    • Enemy reinforcements will appear after a while (Isaac)
    • Enemy prefers side specials
Matthew (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
Advanced, primary defense, grants Water Attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Isaac (Dark Blue outfit)
  • Stage: Coliseum
  • Music Track: Fight of Sons (Matthew's Battle Theme)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy's earth attacks are stronger
    • Enemy starts the battle with a Hothead

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
If I'm allowed to submit spirit suggestions while voting is going on, I have a few I've made on my own time I'll share over time.

Name: Impostors & Crewmates
Fighter: Gold :ultdarksamus:x2 :ultsamus: x6

Series: Among Us
Spirit: Support
Conditions: The enemy will fight if provoked (new condition).

Stage: The Great Cave Offensive
Stage Type: Normal
Rules: Defeat the main fighters to win, Timed Stamina Battle (All players have 75 HP, 3:00).
Hazards: On
Music: Gamer

Effect: Improved Escape

Spirit fight explanation: This spirit battle best attempts to recreate a game of Among Us where you must determine which of the Crewmates are actually Impostors. In this case, the two Impostors will be represented by the two Dark Samus puppet fighters. At the start of the battle, all of the fighters will be indistinguishable by their Gold effect so you won't be able to differentiate the fighters by their colours but rather by their animations and appearance. The puppet fighters will avoid trying to fight you but if they are attacked, their AI will switch and they will focus on attacking you instead. Make sure you don't hurt any of the Samus fighters.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
If I'm allowed to submit spirit suggestions while voting is going on, I have a few I've made on my own time I'll share over time.

Name: Impostors & Crewmates
Fighter: Gold :ultdarksamus:x2 :ultsamus: x6

Series: Among Us
Conditions: The enemy will fight if provoked (new condition).

Stage: The Great Cave Offensive
Rules: Defeat the main fighters to win, Timed Stamina Battle (All players have 75 HP, 3:00).
Music: Gamer

Effect: Improved Escape

Spirit fight explanation: This spirit battle best attempts to recreate a game of Among Us where you must determine which of the Crewmates are actually Impostors. In this case, the two Impostors will be represented by the two Dark Samus puppet fighters. At the start of the battle, all of the fighters will be indistinguishable by their Gold effect so you won't be able to differentiate the fighters by their colours but rather by their animations and appearance. The puppet fighters will avoid trying to fight you but if they are attacked, their AI will switch and they will focus on attacking you instead. Make sure you don't hurt any of the Samus fighters.
wait does this mean Imposter can't be a fighter?

if so then I make a notion to protect Imposter

though I guess having a bunch of them could be counted as seperate

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
3rd Party:
1. Leon Kennedy
2. Phoenix Wright
3. Professor Layton

1st Party:
1. Kyle Hyde
2. Stylist
3. Excitebiker

Leon Kennedy has always been someone I really wanted but was never really vocal about, but I figured now might be a good time. the REmakes are doing well, and from what I remember RE4 remake might come somewhat soon. RE8 coming soon. Resident Evil in general is a huge and loved series that has an excellent history with Nintendo (like how Resident Evil 4 was planned to be a Nintendo exclusive... obviously it's not anymore, but you get the idea). I feel like it's criminal that Resident Evil doesn't even have Mii Costumes yet, despite us getting Ryu, Ken, Mega-Man, and a random Monster Hunter boss. Leon Kennedy, if not now, should 100% get into smash sometime soon (maybe DLC if not base game?). He could have many unique weapons and some professional police self-defense moves. Plus, I would love a stage that hazards are literally zombies, you know how cool that would be? Nemesis could be an amazing tie-in assist trophy. Gosh, Resident Evil has so much Smash potential it makes me sad how little it's talked about in the community.

Funny "Objection!" man.

He would be cool. I like me a Professor Layton.

Kyle Hyde is a salesman.

Not going to lie, I only put her here because I like the music.

Excitebiker rides bikes, and bikes are cool, and I want a cool character. Wario doesn't count, no amount of bikes could ever make him cool.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord

Oh that's cool if you want them to be a fighter. I made this spirit in mind with my fan moveset for the Impostor. If you want I could just rebrand it to just Crewmates (since people generally want the Impostor as playable) so if he ever does pop up as an actual fighter, the spirit's name wouldn't really stand in its way. It would be sort of like the Phantom Thieves of Hearts spirit that came with Joker.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
3rd Party:
1. Bull Shark
2. Crash Bandicoot
3. Phoenix Wright

1st Party:
1. The Shake King
2. Cranky Kong
3. Lugia

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

They have been added to the Spirit roster. That being said, I’ll make a note about wanting to protect them and we will hold a vote about it in a bit. It will be a good way to try out the system. But we could technically have an Imposter newcomer but have a Imposter & Crewmates spirit.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom found some errors on the front page.

their is spelt thier in the first sentence under Premise

the Mudsdale and Crabrawler spirits say they are from Pokemon X & Y, but they are from Pokemon Sun & Moon

the Ultra Necrozma and Zeraora spirits say they are from Pokemon Sun & Moon, but they are from Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

the Sirfetch'd spirit is spelt incorrectly as Sir'fetched

The bug catcher spirit is spelt incorrectly as big catcher

In the Poke Ball Pokemon section Stunfisk is spelt incorrectly as stunfrisk

the Pon & Con spirit is spelt incorrectly as Pon & Kon

Under the Kirby Music, #6 and #15 are the same song, one could be changed back to Vs. Fangora instead

Also, on bandana waddle dees writeup, his white skin says mr fristy instead of mr frosty, his grey skin says sprit instead of sprite, and his pink skin says bruto instead of what I assume should be bronto burt.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for maintaining this project.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom found some errors on the front page.

their is spelt thier in the first sentence under Premise

the Mudsdale and Crabrawler spirits say they are from Pokemon X & Y, but they are from Pokemon Sun & Moon

the Ultra Necrozma and Zeraora spirits say they are from Pokemon Sun & Moon, but they are from Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

the Sirfetch'd spirit is spelt incorrectly as Sir'fetched

The bug catcher spirit is spelt incorrectly as big catcher

In the Poke Ball Pokemon section Stunfisk is spelt incorrectly as stunfrisk

the Pon & Con spirit is spelt incorrectly as Pon & Kon

Under the Kirby Music, #6 and #15 are the same song, one could be changed back to Vs. Fangora instead

Also, on bandana waddle dees writeup, his white skin says mr fristy instead of mr frosty, his grey skin says sprit instead of sprite, and his pink skin says bruto instead of what I assume should be bronto burt.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for maintaining this project.
Thanks for that and I always appreciate people bringing up any typos. Truth be told, I don’t have a computer currently so anything I do on the site is via mobile. I’m not the best went tapping the screen. I’ll fix those mistakes in a bit. Bandana Dee will have to wait though.

Which reminds me, would any be able to count how many Spirits we currently have? Sorry but I’m going to be busy for a little while.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
So far, Crash Bandicoot spins into first place with 11 votes-no surprise there, considering his popularity. But Phoenix Wright has tied with him, with votes for him coming in fast and showing no sign of stopping-looks like he's not on the side of defense for this one! And it looks like Eggman's mech is a bit slower than expected, but he only needs a few more votes to catch up to these two.
In terms of first parties, Stylist is in first place with 8 votes-looking sharp!-but Lip and Ayumi are out with a vengeance (I don't have any jokes with those two-I know nothing about them, sorry), only behind by one vote each.
Crash IIII IIII III
Eggman IIII IIII
Sora IIII I
Shantae IIII
Doom Slayer III
Frisk II
Dragonborn II
Bomberman III
Phoenix Wright IIII IIII III
Professor Layton I
Lloyd Irving IIII I
Scorpion II
Leon Kennedy III
Iori Yogami
Bull Shark I
Heihachi Mishima II
& Knuckles II

Labo Man I
Jump Rope Rabbit II
Muddy Mole II
Lip IIII III
Cranky Kong III
Ring Fit Trainee IIII
Nikki III
Euden II
Lugia II
Stylist IIII IIII
Stanley The Bug Man I
Kyle Hyde III
Mach Rider IIII
Guardian I
Ayumi Tachibada IIII III
Starfy I
Slippy Toad III
Mike Jones III
Excitebiker IIII
Swanky Kong I
Shake King I
Sandbag IIII I

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Ok so I've made some more spirits for the night and these should be less up for debate about being a fighter.

Name: Glow Squid
Fighter: :ultinklingboy: (Light blue alt) x3

Series: Minecraft
Conditions: The enemy favours up specials, Hostile assist trophies will appear.

Stage: Tortimer Island
Rules: Assist Trophy Enemy (Nightmare)
Hazards: Off
Music: Earth

Effect: Water/Freezing Resist ↑

Spirit fight explanation: Inkling will primarily use their up special to remain in a squid-like form as long as possible. Nightmare will also make the screen dark to reference how the Glow Squid will shine no matter how dark the area is in Minecraft.

Name: Moobloom
Fighter: :ultolimar:

Conditions: The enemy starts the battle with a Beehive.

Stage: Minecraft World (Plains)
Rules: None
Music: Earth

Effect: Item Gravitation

Spirit fight explanation: Olimar represents the Moobloom because of his association with flowers and the Beehive references their association with the Bee mobs.

Name: Iceologer
Fighter: :ultganondorf: (Blue alt)

Spirit: Primary
Spirit Type: Defense
Conditions: The enemy starts the battle with a Star Rod, Certain items will appear in large numbers.

Stage: Summit
Rules: Item Tidal Wave (Freezie)
Hazards: Off
Music: The Arch-Illager

Effect: Magic Attack ↑

Spirit fight explanation: The Iceologer uses their magical powers to summon ice balls everywhere which is similar to the Ice Wand item in Minecraft: Dungeons.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey guys, I want to introduce the Waluigi moveset Proposal job within the next few hours and I want to couple that with including a home stage for him. However, I’m not sure how people actually feel with giving him a home stage. I made a straw poll to ask that very question. This will be a very short poll so please take the time to vote:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Hey guys, I want to introduce the Waluigi moveset Proposal job within the next few hours and I want to couple that with including a home stage for him. However, I’m not sure how people actually feel with giving him a home stage. I made a straw poll to ask that very question. This will be a very short poll so please take the time to vote:

Uh, duh. He has the perfect stage for it:
MK7-DS-WP.png

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
3rd Party
Sora
(Sora, in my eyes, is a character worthy of an E3 reveal that would be sure to generate vast amounts of hype and excitement.)
Crash (Crash is yet another character that has solidified himself as a powerhouse in speculation. His inclusion would be the right step forward in how we address 3rd Party representation.)
Heihachi (If we don’t get a Namco rep in Ultimate, I think Heihachi would be a logical edition to Smash. Tekken is such a huge name in gaming and I would be excited to see what sort of moveset we could come up with.)

1st Party
Ayumi Tachibana
(Not only did Sakurai consider adding her once but he has become more visible among western audience. I could just see her in a post-logo trailer picking up the Smash invitation that was left by the 3rd party character and saying “Looks I have to postpone my investigation!” She would be a great pick with some interesting moves.)
Stylist (Yet again, another interesting pick who I think would have a fun moveset. I am more so interested though it what sort of content she could bring into Smash in the form of a stage, music, and spirits.)
Mike Jones (I know next to nothing about Star Tropics but I would love to see a retro stage based off that. Plus, he could use his bat and other weapons in his moveset. It would be a litera who and I think that would make for some lols in reaction videos.)

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I'm addicted to making spirits

Lola Pop (ARMS)
Novice, primary defense, grants Shield Durability Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Jigglypuff
  • Music Track: Via Dolce
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat an army of fighters
Misango (ARMS)
Advanced, support grab, grants Easier Perfect Shield
  • Puppet Fighter: Isaac
  • Stage: Great Cave Offensive (Ω)
  • Music Track: Temple Grounds
  • Conditions:
    • Hazard: Poison Floor
    • Enemy will have a sudden Final Smash
Springtron (ARMS)
Novice, primary neutral, grants nothing
  • Puppet Fighter: R.O.B. (NES)
  • Stage: Spring Stadium
  • Music Track: Sparring Ring
  • Conditions:
Dr. Coyle (ARMS)
Legend, primary grab, grants Giant Killer
  • Puppet Fighter: Samus (Green)
  • Stage: Frigate Orpheon
  • Music Track: [NAME REDACTED]
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy has a tail
    • Enemy is hard to launch/flinch
Biff (ARMS)
Novice, support neutral, grants nothing
  • Puppet Fighter: Pichu
  • Music Track: ARMS Grand Prix Official Theme Song
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy will avoid combat
Hedlok (ARMS)
Ace, primary grab, grants Punching Attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Diddy Kong (Black Costume)
  • Music Track: Vs. Hedlok
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy's punches have greater power
    • Defeat the main fighter to win (Comes with a King K. Rool)
Pillager (Minecraft)
Advanced, primary grab, grants Shooting Attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Link (White costume)
  • Stage: Minecraft World
  • Music Track: The Arch Illager
  • Conditions:
Evoker and Vex (Minecraft)
Ace, support grab, grants Autoheal
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin, Sephiroth (red costume)
  • Stage: Luigi's Mansion (Woodland Mansion)
  • Music Track: The Arch-Illager
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy is tiny (Sephiroths)
    • Enemy prefers down specials
Ravager (Minecraft)
Novice, support attack, grants Impact Run
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Ivysaur
  • Stage: Minecraft World (Plains)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy can deal damage by running into you
Hoglin (Minecraft)
Advanced, support attack, grants Strong Throws
  • Puppet Fighter: Mii Brawler (Pig costume)
  • Stage: Norfair
  • Music Track: Cavern
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy has increased movement speed
    • Enemy prefers grabs and throws
Bee (Minecraft)
Novice, support neutral, grants Poison resistance
  • Puppet Fighter: Bandana Waddle Dee (Yellow Costume)
  • Stage: Gaur Plain
  • Music Track: Halland / Dalarna
  • Conditions:
    • You constantly take minor damage
Snow Golem (Minecraft)
Novice, primary attack, grants Water & Ice attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Ice Climbers (light blue alt)
  • Stage: Minecraft World (Tundra)
  • Music Track: Glide
  • Conditions:
Byakuya Togami (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
Advanced, support defense, grants Transformation Duration ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Joker (School Outfit)
  • Stage: Garreg Mach Monastery
  • Music Track: Paths That Will Never Cross
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy has increased grab range
Nagito Komaeda (Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair)
Novice, primary grab, grants Rambling Evil Mushroom Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin (Green Outfit)
  • Stage: Tortimer's Island
  • Music Track: Megalovania
  • Conditions:
    • A thick fog covers the stage
Kokichi Oma (Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony)
Novice, support attack, grants Improved Escape
  • Puppet Fighter: Inkling (Dark Blue)
  • Stage: Fountain of Dreams (Shrine of Judgment)
  • Music Track: Those Who Fight Further (AC Version)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy is easily distracted by items
Winnehild, Warbringer (OCTOPATH TRAVELER)
Ace, primary attack, grants Weapon Attack ↑ ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth (Edelgard Outfit)
  • Music Track: The Valedictory Elegy
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy's melee weapons have increased power
    • Enemy's ranged weapons have increased power
Balogar, the Runeblade (OCTOPATH TRAVELER)
Ace, primary attack, grants Unflinching Charged Smashes
  • Puppet Fighter: Roy (Purple Costume)
  • Conditions:
    • You'll occasionally take sudden damage
Dreisang, the Archmagus (OCTOPATH TRAVELER)
Ace, primary attack, grants Magic Attack ↑ ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin
  • Stage: Castle Dedede
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy has increased magic attack
Steorra, Starseer (OCTOPATH TRAVELER)
Ace, primary attack, grants Autoheal
  • Puppet Fighter: Palutena
  • Stage: Skyworld
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy prefers neutral specials
    • Enemy has increased Magic attack
    • Enemy recovers damage over time

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Uh, duh. He has the perfect stage for it:
View attachment 300032
We can discuss what stage we will include if we do decide to go this route. This is more so to gauge interest so we don’t waste time doing it if it ends up that people don’t want to. If that makes sense.

Lola Pop (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Misango (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Springtron (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Dr. Coyle (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy has a tail
Biff (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Hedlok (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Pillager (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
Ravager (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
Hoglin (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
Bee (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
Snow Golem (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
You really want me to go insane adding these to the front page, do you :p

Just kidding. It does take some time to do it but I appreciate grouping them all together into series. A few people have jumbled them all together and that makes it a bit difficult going am back and forth. Especially on mobile.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Truth be told, I don’t have a computer currently so anything I do on the site is via mobile. I’m not the best went tapping the screen.
I empathize. Almost nothing is a manually efficient process on a mobile device. Could you use any assistance with anything current. The range for me is limited since I am not very navigation savvy, but I shall try when I visit this thread.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Spirits:

Alcremie (Pokemon Sword & Shield)
Defense Novice, 1 Slot Support, Stats ↑ after eating

• Puppet Fighter: Peach (Default)
  • Stage: Magicant
  • Music: Pokémon Center - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue
  • Condition: Left and Right controls will suddenly reverse, Certain items will appear in large numbers (Strawberry Shortcake
Gigantamax Alcremie (Pokemon Sword & Shield)
Ace, 2 slot support, Giant

Enhance from the Alcremie spirit

Orbeetle (Pokemon Sword & Shield)
Grab Advanced, 1 Slot Support, Item Gravitation

• Puppet Fighter: Mewtwo (Red)
  • Stage: Fourside
  • Music: Battle! (Wild Pokemon) - Pokemon Sun / Pokemon Moon
  • Condition: Low Gravity, The enemy favors side special
Gigantmax Orbeetle (Pokemon Sword & Shield)
Ace, 2 Slot support, Gravity-Change Immunity

Enhance from the Orbeetle spirit

Regidrago & Regieleki (Pokemon Sword & Shield Crown Tundra)
Ace Neutral, 1 Slot Support, Trade-Off ability

• Puppet Fighter: Corrin (Red), Pikachu (Blue)
  • Stage: Spear Pillar
  • Music: Battle! (Dialga / Palkia)
  • Condition: Defeat one enemy to win, The enemy favors Neutral Special (Corrin), The enemy favors Forward Smash (Pikachu)
Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres (Pokemon Sword & Shield Crown Tundra)
Legend Attack, 3 Slot primary, No Effect

• Puppet Fighter: Falco (Pink), Banjo & Kazooie (Pink), Charizard (Red)
  • Stage: Minecraft World (Snowy Tundra)
  • Music: Battle! (Reshiram / Zekrom)
  • Condition: The enemy favors neutral special (Falco), The enemy tends to avoid conflict (Banjo & Kazooie), The enemy starts the battle with a rage blaster (Charizard)
Ash Greninja (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
Attack Ace, 3 Slot Primary, Water Attack ↑

• Puppet Fighter: Greninja (Default), Pokemon Trainer (Blue)
  • Stage: Kalos Pokemon League
  • Music: Battle! (Wild Pokemon) - Pokemon X / Pokemon Y
  • Match: Stamina (100 HP)
  • Condition: The Enemy will suddenly have a final smash, Defeat the Main enemy to win

Mega Rayquaza (Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire)
Neutral Legend, 3 slot primary, Jump ↑↑

Enhance from the Rayquaza spirit

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I empathize. Almost nothing is a manually efficient process on a mobile device. Could you use any assistance with anything current. The range for me is limited since I am not very navigation savvy, but I shall try when I visit this thread.
Actually, this has been something I have been wanting to do since the start but allowed it to fall back in place of what I deemed more important matters.

I would like to create an archive that’s separated into categories such as Characters, Assist Trophies, Stages, etc and include the contributions that didn’t get selected in each job. I feel this is a way to honor those who made these submissions and to acknowledge them but also create an archive of content we can draw from for future jobs. Each category would look like this:

Character Submissions

Character Proposal

Stage

Item

Assist Trophy

Pokeball Pokemon

Game Mode

Other

If anyone wants to split it up and work on it as a team, that would be great.

Lola Pop (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Misango (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Springtron (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Dr. Coyle (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy has a tail
Biff (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Hedlok (ARMS)
  • Conditions:
Pillager (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
Ravager (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
Hoglin (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
Bee (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
Snow Golem (Minecraft)
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
  • Conditions:
I know I commented on this earlier but I love the format you used for this. I would like to use this in the future to encourage participants to use this format when submitting Spirits.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Actually, this has been something I have been wanting to do since the start but allowed it to fall back in place of what I deemed more important matters.

I would like to create an archive that’s separated into categories such as Characters, Assist Trophies, Stages, etc and include the contributions that didn’t get selected in each job. I feel this is a way to honor those who made these submissions and to acknowledge them but also create an archive of content we can draw from for future jobs. Each category would look like this:

Character Submissions

Character Proposal

Stage

Item

Assist Trophy

Pokeball Pokemon

Game Mode

Other

If anyone wants to split it up and work on it as a team, that would be great.

I know I commented on this earlier but I love the format you used for this. I would like to use this in the future to encourage participants to use this format when submitting Spirits.
So am I correct in thinking of it as a 'consolation archive,' or did I misinterpret?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So am I correct in thinking of it as a 'consolation archive,' or did I misinterpret?
An archive of content that’s been submitted by our participants. Not exactly a consolation archive since we can use the archives to look back at past submissions for content in the future. I don’t intend to let them all drift away into the back pages.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
An archive of content that’s been submitted by our participants. Not exactly a consolation archive since we can use the archives to look back at past submissions for content in the future. I don’t intend to let them all drift away into the back pages.
Well then, I shall try my hand at this. I do not know who else would have the same agenda though, so I would not know how to avoid redundance unless, like you said, there is a team dedicated to this. That project would certainly take me a long time with how sporadic my visits can be! However, I am going to attempt at least. Are there other members intending on working on the same thing?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be progressing to Job #30 while we vote for the 3rd and 1st Party submissions. I had intended Job #30 to be something special but I have pushed that back to later on.

Job #30: Waluigi Proposal + Home Stage Proposal​

Waluigi is our next newcomer to be revealed after getting voting in as an E3 newcomer. As with Bandana Dee, we will be combinnig gameplay Proposal and moveset proposals into one. I felt that went well before so let’s continue with that. Please provide a brief explanation on how Waluigi would play, his stats, and any gimmicks along with his specials and any normals. I have found that the more content to add into a moveset, the better it is received.

Please seperate gameplay proposals from misc info proposals and classic route proposals. This allows me to be a bit more fluid and flexible when working this content into the character profile post.

Please remember this is a first come first serve. Only the first entry will be used.

On-Screen Appearance
An assist trophy drops onto the ground and releases Waluigi

Idle Animations Krookodilian Krookodilian
1. Waluigi twirls his mustache before briefly picking his nose
2. Waluigi taps his foot repeatedly, in a less agressive version of his current asisst trophy attack

Taunts Krookodilian Krookodilian
1. Waluigi Crotch chops
2. Waluigi shakes his fist and says "Cheaters!"
3. Waluigi does a pirouette and strikes a pose

Victory Animations

Victory Theme Golden Icarus Golden Icarus

Kirby Hat Krookodilian Krookodilian
Waluigi's Hat

Boxing Ring Title
The Purple Perpetrator

Crowd Chant Krookodilian Krookodilian
WA! WA! WA-LU-I-GI!

Classic Mode Perkilator Perkilator

Waluigi’s the Best!

(Fights characters who had an NPC role in previous Smash games before their playable debut)

Round 1: :ultcharizard:
Saffron City (Main Theme - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue (64))

Round 2: Giant :ultridley:
Stamina Battle, 150HP
Brinstar Ω (Vs. Ridley (Brawl))

Round 3: :ultlittlemac:
Boxing Ring (Jogging / Countdown)

Round 4: :ultchrom:
Arena Ferox (Id (Purpose))

Round 5: :ultdarksamus:
Frigate Orpheon (Brinstar Depths)

Round 6: :ultisabelle:
Town and City (Tour - Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Final Round: Master Hand (and Crazy Hand, on 7.0 or higher)

In addition to submitting Waluigi proposals, we will also be submitting his home stage in a seperate post. Please provide a brief explanation of the origins of the stage, it’s appearance and design, and any potential cameos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom