• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Tournament Results Archive - Begins 2014

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Hey everyone as we aim to push and help improve the UK smash scene, in a move to get more organised and develop a new history I have created this thread to be looked back on in the future with joy and arguments over past and future results. I want to make an archive of all tournaments big or small, local or national so throw me those results after your tournaments have come and gone. Enjoy.

SweetSpot Part 1 - 25/1/2014

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Good stuff man, Once I get more concrete data for the upcoming events ill get it posted in here :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Where have you been posting GP to have a post count of over 10,000....I bet it's on some brony forums.
Also yeah, this will expose the frauds claiming certain placings in the UK, every time someone says something, they can just get directed to this thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Where have you been posting GP to have a post count of over 10,000....I bet it's on some brony forums.
Also yeah, this will expose the frauds claiming certain placings in the UK, every time someone says something, they can just get directed to this thread.
The brony thread was one of those silly 'groups' they had way back before they changed the site, so I got no post gains off that.
I'm in almost everyone character social for brawl and every 'help people be less ****' thread as a helper too.
And not having a life, there's that too.

Top Bottom