• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK National Tournament: Smash Ain't Dead

Daisy

Smash Rookie
Are you not allowed to ledge stall, even a few times? Because on the rules it says you’re not allowed to stall but I can’t see a problem with doing it a few or several times.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There were slight chance that I come to this but it's eventually a bit too expensive for me, srry. :c
That's fine, I think Anaky wanted to play you and was happy to hear that you were coming to this though :(

We will be doing a Bigger UK International Event (since this one was more of a UK event) sometime next year, so no excuses for that one, you better try and make it lol :D

Are you not allowed to ledge stall, even a few times? Because on the rules it says you’re not allowed to stall but I can’t see a problem with doing it a few or several times.
Stalling is putting yourself in a position where it is impossible for the opponent to get you or do anything without resulting in them losing their life (such as Peach bombing at the bottom of Fountain of Dreams on Melee) or doing something which stalls for time in an extreme way where the opponent literally cannot do anything.

Edge stalling does not count for this, even though Brawl has an edge grab limit of 50 (35 for Metaknight) which only comes into affect if the match turns into a timeout. So you can go over the limit if the match ends before the time runs out.

Random Delta

Smash Rookie
Will try attend this as I have recently gotten back into brawl since sf x tekken is boring.
Hope I can unrust within the day so I can make it out of pools.

Top Bottom