• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Hampshire Smashers?

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

Being a massive fan of Smash Bros (the only fighting game I really love), I bought everything needed for 8-Way Smash including Gamecube Controllers! Now I have the means to be sociable with a Smash Bros game this time, I want to find others in the Hampshire area to challenge and have fun with!

Any other Smash Bros players out in Hampshire of the good old United Kingdom? Let's make a group!

(Also if anyone has a venue we can use that would be epic too!)

HammerSpam

Smash Rookie
there's this facebook group called Solent Smash, but if like me facebook just creeps you out try contacting Jolteon (he's a smash boards user)

csrmarth

Smash Rookie
Hello, Im a Venezuelan retired melee smasher who recently moved into Portsmouth, I was just reading this forum in case there was somebody else looking for people in this area. You can contact me if you'd like to so we can play some good smash. Preferably melee of course!

HammerSpam

Smash Rookie
Hello, Im a Venezuelan retired melee smasher who recently moved into Portsmouth, I was just reading this forum in case there was somebody else looking for people in this area. You can contact me if you'd like to so we can play some good smash. Preferably melee of course!
I'ld be up for that, just message me your email/number

Top Bottom