• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Come and pick these Tubes up guys! I can't keep 'em for more than a couple of days. If they're not gone by the time school starts my Fraternity's gonna smash 'em for fun and profit.

ColumW

Smash Rookie
Ok so I'm a transfer student here at UIUC, and I just requested to join the facebook group. Hope to be smashing with you guys soon!

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Hello world! we still exist! Most of our activity now occurs on the fb group since quite a few of our crewmembers are adamantly lurker-only on SWF.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
colum is correct. I think ripple(blake) is hosting most of the smashfests so far this semester. I'll start hosting more once I lock in a fulltime job

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Yooooo bumping this so we stay alive. Blake, need any help with SMYM? I should have photography covered. Also, do you have a date picked / set with the church yet?

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
I asked blake at apex. He says he has it narrowed down to a choice of 2 weeks, but i forgot which ones. He should have it nailed down soon.

slomo431

Smash Ace
What's everyone up to nowadays? I got all hyped from Evo only to find out that nobody plays in central Indiana.

SDM

Smash Cadet
I sent a request for the Facebook. Anyone available to smash today or Friday-Sunday? I play Melee or PM mostly.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Bump. Don't have a FB, can you fill me in on the tournaments? I like to play Brawl and 64 (can't really play Melee as my fingers are not fast enough).

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
I play as a character that doesn't have the need for a wavedash as Ganon's is not far moving. I can do all SHFFLing and the L-canceling and chaingrabs, but consistent wavedashing I struggle in.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
mmmmmm this thread.... revived. even though I'm not around anymore... good job tom, matt, deku for placing at evo

Last edited:
Top Bottom