• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uh oh! Sergio’s finally lost it. He thinks he can fight Superman. (Sergio Aragonés for Multiversus)

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Few famous people are less well known than Sergio Aragonés. He is a cartoonist who doodles on the border of MAD magazine and has his own comic book series Groo the Wanderer which was published by Marvel at one point. He has met with some of the greatest in the comic book industry like Jack Kirby and the parrot in Loud House is named after him (So maybe he belongs in that other game). Despite all this if you bring up Sergio Aragonés you will get deaf eyes.

But how will he fight? Well after years of being confused as the writer of Spy vs Spy he’s finally lost it. In reference to the cover of Mad about MAD he will wear a straight jacket and struggle, kick and head butt the competition. He could make for a very unique fighter. He could even barrow moves from Spy vs Spy (because I think he wrote it). Who was this support thread for again?
sergio-aragones-self-portrait.jpg

Last edited:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
do you want "double shake" girl for "smash"?
That is better suited for DMs (Or PMs, don’t know the difference). It’s totally off topic.

Edit: I’m on the road, won’t respond right away

Last edited:

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
That is better suited for DMs (Or PMs, don’t know the difference). It’s totally off topic.

Edit: I’m on the road, won’t respond right away
i said that in another post. that ill be back because was going with mom to get food. LFol!

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
i dont know who that character is. but making a move list for him.

reminds me of wild thornberries dad.

¤

1 | ground | a | tilt | literally just as if a big log with a "whoomth" sound just swings it pretty swiftly | can look hella funny if hes just on the move or whatevmer lfofl

2 | ground | a | side smash |"z"-like legs as if about to throw something | puts pencil behind head and on back | mechanical-looking multiple combo stabs and then finally from the pressure just launches the foe away

3 | ground | a | running attack | has a single stabbing sound effect as if links down air in smash 64 but lesser intensity than that | if keep finger on "a" can keep attempting to go through things until collision of more stronger strength from character attack

4 | ground | b | calmly and smoothly in animation as if just 3d character opening a jar or something removes the eraser from pencil with pencil in more standing position | the longer hold "b" the further attack can launch | throws eraser | eraser becomes as if soccerball but without severe damage | eraser replaces itself

5 | ground | b | down | chargable | footly snaps off tip of pencil and throws it | pencil becomes attackable like soccerball | does pointy damage | an annoying projectile

6 | grab | snake-like grabby pencil | lassos the foe

7 | grab normal a | side kicks as if stomping out a fire the foe but with like not a martial artist dynamic to the move but a military-like delivery of the move

8 | grab | forward attack | simply gets the giant pencil and as if trying to make it small marker doodles real black with i think grey-essence random lines on the foe | opponent is sent flying afterward | "spy kids i want shoes like that" scene or "spy kids playground scene"

9 | down throw | variety 1 | "whoo hoo hew!" shout from sergio as he spins on pencil looking forward with eraser facing downward

9 | down throw | variety 2 | "whoo hoo hew!" from sergio as he spins on pencil with pencil tip facing downward

10 | back throw | hass pounce | sergio sort of does a hands between legs and standing on hands while has pencil in hands somehow with it being off ground and the tip or eraser acts as the hit | i guess a bendy pencil | or his feet hold the pencil and then a

11 | up throw |

12 | grab jab | just side decking in the face from sergio | whole body twister sort of more than halfway

13 | down air | fall straight down smash onto ground | tip might break and can be used as projectile | levitates over opponent and onto next if direct hit

14 | back air | variety 1 | extended duration pointy tip pencil | not as powerful as freddy kruegers back air | tip can break and be used as projectile

15 | back air | variety 2 | extended duration eraser |

16 | forward air | pencil log as if swing | plastic bat like sound effect

17 | up air | like links up air

18 | standard combo a | x marks the spot treasure chest multiple slashes | link standard a combo in smash 64 | eraser tip looks the same i guess but a more like "fix you up good"

19 | up tilt | sort of lengthy simple raise up pencil in front of body | if pencil tip opponent will be pierced | if eraser opponent will be able to hop from eraser top if opponents feet touches

20 | running attack | sergio the military man grabs onto the pencil for dear life in crazed sense while it floats and does a combo attack while spinning sergio senseless and the pencil floats just because

21 | b | sergio sharpens the pencil and the debris goes attackingly flying and then at end of charge sergio punished with a piercr pencil straight toward foe | if eraser sergio the military is knocked onto ground on his bottom and shaking his head like "what was tha after the electric sharpener develops electric volts that attack foed and then the sharpener explodes making ser

22 | bottom b | sergio is raised from ground with a real normal sharpener which he steps at side of and can use it as projectile

23 | up b | sergio draws a rope? haha. if the rope collides with edge of stage sergio will cling to the rope and he can climb up it

24 | neutral air | pencil spins around while sergio hands on hips as if "thauhts good."

25 | up b on ground | sergio flattens eraser tip and just hangs on like "thauhts good." and it propels him in whatever direction was intended but has to be within a arch

sergios sharpener can break and the pieces can be used to attack. screws and plastic and razors.

will be updating.

Last edited:
Top Bottom