• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uh, Hiya, Smashboards!

Ignis4415

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3070-6017-7249
Hey, hi, hello!

I’m Ignis, Iggy, Ignatius, whatever nickname you can make up. I’m a newer player to semi-professional Smash, having side-eyed it for a while before picking up Sm4sh and Ultimate.

I’m a Chrom main in Ultimate, with Cloud and Joker as secondaries. That alone probably tells you enough about my playstyle, but generally I enjoy quick, strong fighters.

I have history dating as far back as Brawl, and I’ve played on and off with the series since around 2013.

And, uh...yeah, I guess! That explains enough about me, I’d say. I hope to stay here for at least a bit, and I’m excited to join the community!

D

Deleted member

Hey, hi, hello!

I’m Ignis, Iggy, Ignatius, whatever nickname you can make up. I’m a newer player to semi-professional Smash, having side-eyed it for a while before picking up Sm4sh and Ultimate.

I’m a Chrom main in Ultimate, with Cloud and Joker as secondaries. That alone probably tells you enough about my playstyle, but generally I enjoy quick, strong fighters.

I have history dating as far back as Brawl, and I’ve played on and off with the series since around 2013.

And, uh...yeah, I guess! That explains enough about me, I’d say. I hope to stay here for at least a bit, and I’m excited to join the community!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Top Bottom