• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA V: Melee Strikes Back! 03/01/08 Results!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Seeing as how this was one of the (maybe THE) last big melee tournaments, I think people would want results. I'm surprised nobody made a results thread even a week after the tournament ended, so I'll make it.

Once again, many thanks to Aesis for hosting and organizing such an excellent tournament. I think we all wanted at least one more big tournament and man did you deliver.

The original tia file was lost or something, but this is what we've come up with so far (HugS, Zoap, etc)

And if you know what place you got, please post it and I'll update this list :D

Singles (149 Entrants)

1: HugS
2: Ka Master
3: Zhu
4: SilentSpectre
5: DEHF
5: Mango
7: DSF
7: Falcomist
9: BoA
9: Gimpyfish62
9: Lee Puff
9: St. Patrick
13: Edrees
13: Lucky
13: Rickety
13: Tang
17: Araknophobik
17: Eggz
17: Emerican
17: Mike Haze
17: Mr. PBody
17: ?
25. Aesis
25: JTB
25. Oreo
25: ROFL?
25: Romeo?
25. What is Fear
25: ?
25: ?

Doubles (64 Teams)

1: Lucky + Mango
2: Eggz + Ka Master
3: SilentSpectre + Tang
4: Falcomist + Zhu
5: Atlus + Inks
5: ROFL + Teba
7: Maple + Rickety
7: Mike Haze + Tofu

Eggm

Smash Hero
If you guys have another big one like this for melee I'd consider going if some one housed me for the whole weekend. xD I'm pretty sure scar/m2k would want to accompany me too, we almost went to this one. Melee's so fun. xD

Edit : And hugs is too good. :(

Ferr

Smash Rookie
Dang, I should have gone home to LA for the weekend =( Hey Julian, this is Derrick from Berkeley =) Nice placing man. Smash at berkeley again sometime =)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ucla vi would be ****
i need redemption after losing to a jigglypuff in winners and another jigglypuff in losers lol

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay! You got my results Zhu :]

7th in Doubles
13th Singles :]

Are we still posting our matches like in the other thread? I didn't get a chance, and now that thread is closed :(

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Dang, I should have gone home to LA for the weekend =( Hey Julian, this is Derrick from Berkeley =) Nice placing man. Smash at berkeley again sometime =)
Haha, thanks. I'll be sure to drop by Berkeley the next time you guys have a Melee / Brawl touranment :D

We need more spam in this thread.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I placed 149th :(

EDIT: Oh, it was good meeting you and the rest of NorCal at the tourney though Zhu. Your falco is too ****.

Top Bottom