• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Merced Melee 04-21-12 Final Tournament

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1: Red Kangaroo Tail (Link/Puff)
2: Mr. Yaah (Fox)
3: Mr. Bojangles (Ganon)
4: MetallicDragon (Sheik)
5: Holy (Yoshi/Mewtwo)
6: Z (Marth)
7: Ormus (Link)
8: Level 9 Ganon (Ganon)

Thank you Modesto (Nick, Keith & RJ) for coming to the tournament and training our new breed of smashers.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Shoutouts-

Jason- you're too good. Your ganon *****, and your falcon isn't that bad either haha. I definitely got wrecked in those matches yesterday.

Joe- Your Link is awesome. We should team sometime. TRIFORCE ALLL DEY

Marbin- Zelda is the superior princess, but peach is still aite

Garlen- Hope you had a good birthday

Nick- Zelda ***** samus. Use gimpachu

RKT - Nice rests during that last tournament set. Keep it up

Mr. Yahh - Your fox is pretty technical, just work a little more on spacing and mixups

Mr. Bojangles - Watch those bizzarroflame videos and you'll get better in no time

Holy - Mewtwo and yoshi actually require a lot of tech skill if you wanna get good with them. I'm not saying that you shouldn't use them because they're hard to master, but I'd recommend starting off with a character that's a little easier to use at least

GGs everyone

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Sweeeeeeet

Yeah I'm super broke right now but I'll have enough money to drive over there by the time the tourney rolls around. I'll bring modesto too (eh, what's left of it I guess haha)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
the problem is that i can't confirm the California room until the 20th unless if i get lucky by receiving a confirmation e-mail back soon.

nevertheless, i'll tell you asap

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
the problem is that i can't confirm the California room until the 20th unless if i get lucky by receiving a confirmation e-mail back soon.

nevertheless, i'll tell you asap
Haha, yeah....my chances weren't very good from the start, so yeah...I'm most likely not going. My work schedules are usually out 3 weeks ahead of time, so like..I'd need to know like...today. haha. It's cool though. I GUESS I'll give one of you other guys a chance to win some money. One of you Merced kids can win it now instead of me taking all of your money. hahaha =D

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
lol that's very mean of you. now i can't receive an additional $3 from your singles entry fee when i win since you're likely not coming. =/
Hmmm....Idk...I seem to remember our last match we played...somebody still had 3 stocks left at the end of the match....hahaha. And I could also bring my brother, who I think you played in tourney twice...neither of which went too well for you...hahahahah. I love talking crap so much. hahaha. It makes me look so stupid if/when i lose. hahahahaha

Shroomed

Smash Master
Hmmm....Idk...I seem to remember our last match we played...somebody still had 3 stocks left at the end of the match....hahaha. And I could also bring my brother, who I think you played in tourney twice...neither of which went too well for you...hahahahah. I love talking crap so much. hahaha. It makes me look so stupid if/when i lose. hahahahaha
i'll beat you and your brother

=)

but srsly i would lol

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
says the one who couldn't take a stock off me in crews (more pride on the line) and who's the one who gave your brother a second chance in our tourney set?

btw, talking **** is probably the healthiest thing you can do in life. keep it up!

oh yeah, dajaun, you should come so i can beat that doc of yours. docs are too easy, especially aggressive ones

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i'll beat you and your brother

=)

but srsly i would lol
I seem to remember 3 stocking you last time too. haha. C'mon now..you don't know about that DK.

says the one who couldn't take a stock off me in crews (more pride on the line) and who's the one who gave your brother a second chance in our tourney set?

btw, talking **** is probably the healthiest thing you can do in life. keep it up!

oh yeah, dajaun, you should come so i can beat that doc of yours. docs are too easy, especially aggressive ones
And I DID take stocks off of you in crews. lol. And that's like the 49ers bragging about having 5 super bowl rings...I don't care about a long time ago, I care about the recent. haha. Last time we played, all i know is that you got 3 stocked. hahaha

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Idk guys, I'm pretty sure some mediocre zelda player is planning on going to this and he'll probably beat you all

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
And I DID take stocks off of you in crews. lol. And that's like the 49ers bragging about having 5 super bowl rings...I don't care about a long time ago, I care about the recent. haha. Last time we played, all i know is that you got 3 stocked. hahaha
hey, the 49ers still have bragging rights today. history is history you know? also, it's either a 4 stock or it's just regular **** imo. i admit that i got *****, but 3-stocking someone isn't enough to brag about haha. this reminds me of some kid justifying that he's better than this other kid by saying that he only got two stocked by M2K while the other kid got three stocked (not in melee though).

anyways, i have a feeling that we're going to have this loop where i beat you in the next tourney then you'll beat me the tourney after and so on.

Top Bottom