• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ubisoft E3 Conference will have "A Few Surprises"

ubisoft_forward_2.jpg

Ubisoft Forward will air on the first day (June 12th) of digital E3 - Ubisoft recently published their plans for the show. In the announcement, they say there will be a diverse selection of games that include fan favorites, previously unannounced titles, and "a few surprises"

The pre-show will occur an hour before at 11 AM PST - It will have the latest news and updates for various existing Ubisoft titles including For Honor, Trackmania, The Crew 2, Brawlhalla 2, and Watch Dogs: Legion. The post-show will occur at 1 PM PST where developers will provide deeper insight into titles announced, along with an update from Rainbow Six Siege's community team.

Ubisoft Forward will take place on June 12th, 12 PM PST.

Author's Note: E3 here we come. Anyone else excited for E3 season starting soon? I'm really hoping for a new Rayman Legends sequel or Child of Light.

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

i just want a third rayman legends/origins game is that so much to ask
That's fine. But for me personally, I want a new 3D game. It's been almost TWENTY YEARS since the last one. (That being Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc.)
Legends and Origins are great, but the 3D games in the series have a neat charm to them, to me anyway. The stories were far better, I like the gameplay more, the humour, the characters. This is just my opinion, I respect yours. :D

Reactions: Dan
Top Bottom