• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U-um, h-hello there. I'm kinda shy...

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
U-um, I came here to this w-welcome thread! I w-would like to introduce myself...
And... i-it's not my fault that I s-stutter during words. I'm r-really shy, s-so shy that I also stutter... or something l-like that... in forums. I m-may have at least o-one friend in r-real life, but I-i don't really h-have friends in my 3DS, a-as nobody bothers to send me F-FC... B-but... if you do have one... p-please send me one. I would really a-appreciate it!

Um, anyways, m-my name is Michele. I-it's my first name in my life... I w-wanted to name m-myself 'Miky', b-but some users has already t-took that name. I-i would like to f-feel welcome. T-this is not my first forum, a-as I've gotten upon s-several forums, b-but this is the f-first time I-i'm going on a forum b-based on a game... L-like this...

I've b-been trying to stutter l-less. L-little progress has been m-made, so sorry if I stutter a lot... B-but maybe in the future, I-i could try to open myself up. I don't know... :nervous:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually taking the time to stutter in written posts? That is adorable~

Welcome to Smashboards, Michele. I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Oh, and Cyndane is no bot, just a peanut butter addict :p

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Actually taking the time to stutter in written posts? That is adorable~

Welcome to Smashboards, Michele. I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Oh, and Cyndane is no bot, just a peanut butter addict :p
I-i'm so embarassed... Embarrass

What 3ds games do you play?
To be honest there, I don't have so much 3DS games. I have Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bravely Default, Mario games (3D Land, NSMB2, Dream Team, Paper Jam, and soon the newest game which is a remaster, Mario&Luigi: SS + Bowser's Minions), LEGO The Undercover: The Chase Begins, and Kirby TD (Triple Deluxe, duh) + Planet Robobot.

Send me a friend code if you're interested in playing with me. I am not CPU level 9, but neither I am a newbie. In fact, I'd say... CPU level 6 is what I compare my skills to.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I-i'm so embarassed... Embarrass
Heh, still cute.

To be honest there, I don't have so much 3DS games. I have Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bravely Default, Mario games (3D Land, NSMB2, Dream Team, Paper Jam, and soon the newest game which is a remaster, Mario&Luigi: SS + Bowser's Minions), LEGO The Undercover: The Chase Begins, and Kirby TD (Triple Deluxe, duh) + Planet Robobot.
That's still more games than I own... if you don't count the DS ones :p

Also, the stuttering stopped.

Lou Base

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5043-2274-3741
FC is 5043- 2274-3741
Games i play are Smash 4, Pokemon White,Y,Alpha Saphire,Moon, FE Awakening,Fates,Echos,Dream Team, Partners in Time(Ds), Bowsers Inside Story(Ds),Kid Icirus Uprising, Mario Kart Ds and some others
Geting Pokemon White 2 and Superstar Saga and Bowsers Minions soon

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
T-thanks for the FC!
T-though I do have a SD card that is compatible with 3DS (SD card is for DS. So I meant like a backward compatibility), and has a lot of games in that SD card, my SD card has s-stopped working. Last time I-i think it was some months ago, two or three month ago.

H-how are you going to get Pokemon White 2, though? I t-thought that game has retired from its sale...

P.s. I'm not really a fan of RPG-strategy games, I just p-prefer RPG that is turn-based or action RPG.
If you :) the RPG games, ee-specially action RPG ones, I can s-spoil you: A new Tales series has been confirmed to come out in S-switch, though it isn't clear on what is the date. I-if you don't believe me, simply g-go to Gamefaqs, search any Tales g-game, then check the s-series (More like a franchise), a-and then scroll down.

Lou Base

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5043-2274-3741
Your welcome. Im going to get pokemon white 2 pre-owned then just erase the data, and i cant really get a switch, but thanks anyway.And did you add my fc or you cant do to because of your sd card?

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I can already add your FC. I'm running 3DS. The SD card doesn't block me from starting games, I can start games in 3DS, but I can't run games with the SD card type 'storage'. I meant to say something like storing all my DS games.

Top Bottom