• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U.M.A.D. - I Don't Need To Recover! - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Fatal (Snake/Metaknight)
2: Bizkit (Snake)
3: KoolAid (Pit/Wario)
4: IcyLight (Olimar)
5: PatG (Lucario)
5: Bloodcross (Metaknight)
7: Melito (Toon Link)
7: Rood (Falco)
9: Prawn
9: Dazwa
9: Green Ace
9: Watkins
13: Gamesandgoodies
13: PeachKid
13: Nagi/Yume
13: Sion
17: OmegaWhiteMage
17: Tiger
17: Dawall
17: Cervance
17: KC24
17: HotDogTurtle
17: BassAlbert
17: Rach
25: Gowog
25: Decadon
25: Fats
25: Atmosphere
25: Chaos
25: Solid

Singles Bracket:

Doubles:

1: Fatal & Kool-Aid
2: Bizkit & PatG
3: PeachKid & Riot
4: Bloodcross & WaVe
5: Ace & Pelca
5: Watkins & Dazwa
7: Rach & Dawall
7: Green Ace & IcyLight
9: Fats & HotDogTurtle
9: Decadon & Emmy
9: Ace & Mede
9: Rood & Fear
13: Nagi & Sion
13: GandG & Gowog

Doubles Bracket:

Low Tier Singles:

1: Riot (Zelda)
2: Fatal (Ike)
3: Bizkit (Ike)
4: Watkins (Ike)
5: Melito (Ike)
5: KoolAid (Ness)
7: Bloodcross (Bowser/Captain Falcon/Jigglypuff)
7: Dazwa (Samus/Ness)
9: Ace
9: Fats (Yoshi)
9: Rood (Ike)
9: PatG (Samus)
13: StarLight
13: IcyLight (Mario)
13: Fear (Ganon)
13: Pelca
17: Decadon
17: Gowog

Low Tier Singles Bracket:

Sorry the results took so long to post, Zao had them and I just got them from Bloodcross. Thx to everyone who came. It was a really fun tourney, except for the temperature part. xd

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Fun tourney. 5th doesn't satisfy me.

I liked Low Tiers. Should have done much better though. I used Bowser, C.Falcon, and Jiggs (but the first two mentioned helped me advance in bracket). Actually in regular singles, Falco didn't help me advance at all. Only used Falco against Kevin and MK the rest of time. Need to use Falco more.

1: Fatal - Should have done better in Low Tiers, my Jiggs isn't quite there yet... gay enough but not there yet. Lets **** at Bum's.
2: Bizkit - Sigh, again. GGs. Need better reaction/shielding/DI in general. I forget to DI Ftilt.
3: KoolAid - Guarantee my Bowser would have sat on your Ness haha.
4: IcyLight - Still need to further improve MK vs Olimar. But next time we play I will go Falco. ALL FALCO in tournament.
5: PatG - Nice Samus. BlackG getting up there. But I have to say it... get ***** by FALCON :D
5: Bloodcross (Metaknight) - No Falco :)
7: Melito - Your Ike gave me loads of trouble in friendlies, don't know why I couldn't punish you. Fun fun
7: Rood - GGs. I'm getting the hang of MK vs Falco though.
9: Prawn - 2nd round again. Icy's tournament I'll make sure you avoid me in Winners (let alone 2nd round)
9: Dazwa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOSskcZZ7H8
9: Green Ace - A break can be good. Good **** against Koolaid anyway.
9: Watkins - **** I had you in Low Tiers lol, idk what went wrong. I keep getting Fsmashed with Ike. GGs in Reg Singles too.
13: PeachKid - I need to get better in this MU. Boxxy :3
17: OmegaWhiteMage - Lots of beard hype today
17: Rach - Good **** against Fatal first game. Get better with Lucas :)
25: Decadon - lol fun fun
25: Fats - Fun Bowser dittos LOL. Your Bowser isn't too shabby :3
25: Atmosphere - AURA = BLUE **** COMIN OUT

junebug

Smash Journeyman
oooo, lucario placing top 5. good stuff patg.

fatal beating koolaid; nice, nice. is that a upset, lol?

EDIT: nvm, heard some weird forfeitin **** happened. D:

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
fatal beating koolaid; nice, nice. is that a upset, lol?
No, Koolaid only beat Fatal once in tourney. Fatal is clearly #1 in our region again (straight from Inui's words)

Edit: Actually yes, Koolaid and Fatal never played in Winners Finals. There was a reason that wasn't forfeit, but I really don't know what

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
You should put Yume next to Nagi to let people know thats me, not that any1 cares or anything =/

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Fatal made koolaid forfeit to him in winners finals so that koolaid could take me out and they'd place top two. Kind of a lame *** thing to do, but his plan hilariously backfired when I beat koolaid. If Fatal decided to take the loss I may have ended up with 3rd, but I guess Fatal figured Koolaid had a better shot at beating me than himself.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Not that it matters but in Low Tiers I was Zelda/Jiggs(And ZSS+/Jiggs+)

Nacho: BEST "LOWTIER" SET ever. Never going Jiggs against you in Brawl+ Singles again. ZSS did a million times better.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Fatal made koolaid forfeit to him in winners finals so that koolaid could take me out and they'd place top two. Kind of a lame *** thing to do, but his plan hilariously backfired when I beat koolaid. If Fatal decided to take the loss I may have ended up with 3rd, but I guess Fatal figured Koolaid had a better shot at beating me than himself.

i wasn't going to john lmao. butttttttttttttttttttttttttt. losers finals i lost one contact. i have really bad vision withoout them lol. so it was just like blurs at some times when i stared at the tv for 2 long. so that was my bad i didn't notice til game 3... contacts suck LOL

So Fatal

Smash Master
It didn't really backfire cuz I still split with him and we both made a **** load more money than you:ohwell:

and I didn't make him forfeit, we agreed to it, we are a team, if he wanted to play it out I glady would of.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol fatal is such a **** sometimes. too funny.

hey irish, remember that time i beat you in melee after not playing for like 2 years? yeah, i'm too good.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
It didn't really backfire cuz I still split with him and we both made a **** load more money than you:ohwell:

and I didn't make him forfeit, we agreed to it, we are a team, if he wanted to play it out I glady would of.
You still purposely waited to find out whether or not it was Icy or me who made it to losers finals before deciding who would take the loss. But it doesn't really matter, because I actually rather have fought koolaid after coming so close to beating him in winners.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Nah, no drama. Just explaining what happened in winners finals and that it wasn't played out.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Oh yes, fixed your usage BC. I figured you'd use Falco against at least one other person, but if not alright. Also, I just added your chars to Low Tiers. It's not like it really matters cuz they're not kept.

Prawn

Smash Master
1: Fatal (Snake/Metaknight) - Best in NE? thanks for the MMs, idk why I can't CG you :laugh:
2: Bizkit (Snake) - Good ****. we need to play a lot of friendlies one of these days

3: KoolAid (Pit/Wario) - good mm you got your revenge, I wanna MM your pit or wario

4: IcyLight (Olimar) - Icyyyyyy, so close to top 3. next time.

5: PatG (Lucario)-LOL @ our games, oh my god the first one was mad close. patg is top 5 in NE

5: Bloodcross (Metaknight)-2nd round of winners for what, the 4th time in a row? ggs though got no johns about it. You were playing really well and i was playing a little below average which = ****. your mk is getting goooood.

7: Melito (Toon Link)- if i had beat patg we woulda played lol. sorry we didnt get to smoke after, next time?

7: Rood (Falco)-was this the wifi falco? im kinda upset you outplaced me tbh but good job beating green ace?

9: Prawn-meeeh woulda liked 7th or better but coulda been worse.

9: Dazwa- lolwut you shoulda top 3'd. thanks for the friendlies sorry bout missing the mms and melee, next tourny lets just steal a setup for an hour or two and get it all outta the way.

9: Green Ace-good to hear you're not quitting and your just taking a break. you're better than 9th.

9: Watkins-didnt really talk to you much. good **** in low tiers

13: Gamesandgoodies - ggs sorry about going MK game 2.

13: PeachKid- D: what happened? you were playing good at riots.

13: Nagi/Yume- didnt see you much so hi

13: Sion-dunno who you are

17: OmegaWhiteMage- ggs, mad close, solo popo at the end FTW. i know you had tired johns and stuff so hopefully we can play again soon

17: Tiger- hi

17: Dawall- LOL @ d3 dittos. I kept screwing up my CGs vs you game 1 but worked it out game 3 GGs

17: Cervance - lol, stop raging when people camp you, you play GANON in BRAWL, he DOESN'T HAVE A WAY AROUND IT. THATS WHY HES TERRIBLE. if you cant accept your characters weaknesses you'll never be a good low tier main.

17: KC24-who

17: HotDogTurtle-ggs in friendlies

17: BassAlbert-hu

17: Rach-good **** taking a game off fatal

25: Gowog-hi

25: Decadon-hi

25: Fats-next tourny you can take pics of me lulz.

25: Atmosphere-who

25: Chaos-who?

Prawn

Smash Master
lol Prawn I don't even remember the second match of that set. We'll play soon.
yeah i know i could tell and ICs are probably one of the worst characters to play while tired.

hopefully if the next mass madness is soon we can meet up and mm and stuff. btw second game you killed nana last stock while we were both over 110 percent and i killed you with solo popo :D

my solo popo was actually ******, almost harder than my dual ICs today in particular verses everyone FEAR IT.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
d3 dittos are where it's attttt, hahaha, prawn, wanna mm next tourney we both go to? i need more ics experience, tell you the truth, you were the person i least wanted to face first round haha.

So Fatal

Smash Master
yeah i know i could tell and ICs are probably one of the worst characters to play while tired.

hopefully if the next mass madness is soon we can meet up and mm and stuff. btw second game you killed nana last stock while we were both over 110 percent and i killed you with solo popo :D

my solo popo was actually ******, almost harder than my dual ICs today in particular verses everyone FEAR IT.
I had a harder time fighting your solo popo than ur full ICS!:psycho:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
d3 dittos are where it's attttt, hahaha, prawn, wanna mm next tourney we both go to? i need more ics experience, tell you the truth, you were the person i least wanted to face first round haha.
Falco dittos are where its at, I got 3 stocked, dealt 9 damage the whole entire match, got grabbed 3 times and lost lol.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
yeaahhh, i need to work on mah Snake, thats the bad thing about dual main, you dont get gud as fast =/

Prawn

Smash Master

probably, it really depends how I feel at the moment for mms,

and I think I'm gonna start playing my dual ICs more like my SoPo lol

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Mafia, everything combo's to knee. You just have to get past the SideB spacing and combo the hell outta me and my terribad DI. :p

DK's not bad, but I haven't played him in this new set at all... so probably.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh yeah Melee shout-outs.

Hailey: Too good.
Wes: Hehe I'm so gay.
IrishMafia: You took a game off me and then I didn't lose another match for the rest of the night, thanks for that haha. Also get three stocked by my Roy :crazy:
Melito: Hot games
Other players: Hot games

More people should have played Melee :D

Prawn

Smash Master
WHOA WHOA WHOA

kevinm were you the guy in the ADTR shirt?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i was gonna comment but then i was like "i have no idea who that guy is".

four year strong on the 27th you going son?

Prawn

Smash Master
niiiiiiiceeeeeeee.

should be a good time. i was planning on playing melee but then i got sidetracked with losing in bawrl

Top Bottom