• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Death note

Smash Cadet
Hey UFB! I'm an active brawl player in WA but I'll be at UPenn starting in September. Do you know any smashers on campus, and where smashfests are located closeby? I'm excited to play with you guys!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
@ deathnote. no one we know of goes to UPenn or lives near campus. but we hold smashfest in philly quite often. everything can easily be accessed through public trans.

Also im in the the making of accessing a venue for the philly area. if i do get the venue the tourny series name will be "SPLOOKEN". and ill prolli try to host a regional around late november early december. Im hoping that i can get my boys chibosempai and keitaro to help me out with running it and just helping me get the word out

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If a tourney happens in Philly in August consider me guaranteed cause I need to visit my buddy Jbandrew in Camden too.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
death note how far do you live from Philly? And do you have a vehicle? I live about half an hr away in the suburbs, a couple of friends of mine get together and play smash at least once a week. Im also planning on setting up a carpool soon to get together with the Philly players.

Death note

Smash Cadet
I live in the center of Philly, I don't have a vehicle though. I've created some interest here on campus, but I'm not getting enough of a challenge or variety of people to play against. We play several times a week, sometimes every day. I'm interested in all smashfests close by, and I invite everyone to come and play with us.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if ya boy bo comes to the pex im shutting it the **** down. ima be 21 bo. we goin out and drinking

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Squall be talking about wanting to play smash all the time yet he never does. All of us quit but I think at least me mib squall and kt are coming back for smash 4(If it's fun)

Xzax is still active. So is Vex. I think.........

Top Bottom