• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
I Dont Know Who Actually Wrote This But I Peomise On My Soul The Next Time We Play Smash Im Gonna Buss On Yall With Full Power! Thats All Ima Say

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lolol. Yeah, OP does need a major update..... I'll do it -- eventually..... =X

Matt, I'mma get you next time I see you. :mad: AFTER I BOUGHT YOU WENDY'S!!!

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
you know wat mat u think i get on ya nerves now wait til u see the hell im bout to put u through

look into my character eyes thats what mines look like now! PISSED

mib004

Smash Ace
Lolol. Yeah, OP does need a major update..... I'll do it -- eventually..... =X

Matt, I'mma get you next time I see you. :mad: AFTER I BOUGHT YOU WENDY'S!!!
lmao you know i love you.. lol i even buss on myself, you got to admit **** was funny thou..... And I was grateful for the wendys :), but i couldnt get everybody then leave you out cause your the lady in the group feel me lol.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
lmao you know i love you.. lol i even buss on myself, you got to admit **** was funny thou..... And I was grateful for the wendys :), but i couldnt get everybody then leave you out cause your the lady in the group feel me lol.
matt you a sweet a$$ *****,arion looking at this stuuf

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol captain ginyu... AND OMG THE TOE THING WAS ONE ****ING TIME!!!! Im going to kill malik/eric for bringing up a 5 month joke lol.

I usually dont buss but i swear to god im giving everyone 50 next time we play.

Matt and his Tony Hawk Warehouse level spaced head
Terrance and his crocodile hunter steve irvin laugh
Steph and his Tangela looking eyebrows
Kenny and his duck duck goose hat
Tusm and his Gone with the wind braids
**** all of yall!!!!(INB4 I left out Kendall lol)

mib004

Smash Ace
Lol captain ginyu... AND OMG THE TOE THING WAS ONE ****ING TIME!!!! Im going to kill malik/eric for bringing up a 5 month joke lol.

I usually dont buss but i swear to god im giving everyone 50 next time we play.

Matt and his Tony Hawk Warehouse level spaced head
Terrance and his crocodile hunter steve irvin laugh
Steph and his Tangela looking eyebrows
Kenny and his duck duck goose hat
Tusm and his Gone with the wind braids
**** all of yall!!!!(INB4 I left out Kendall lol)
u a *****.. imma leave kendall out "ev voice"

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Whoa The bullet train had alot to say. their is no reason that bullet bill should be talking when ur head has its own area code (too **** large)555-1438. the same dude that has a head that shows up military radar as a scud missile.

And ev u only dude i know that have pokemon attacks: Fury swipes, pound, frosty float, b!tching(rivals hyper beam). Big *** can only be awaken by a poke flute and a shirt that resembles a british parachute, and shoes that is used for family game night.

P.S. Captain ginyu totally fits and was the funniest of all.

mib004

Smash Ace
Whoa The bullet train had alot to say. their is no reason that bullet bill should be talking when ur head has its own area code (too **** large)555-1438. the same dude that has a head that shows up military radar as a scud missile.
lmao **** outta here T.., the collar on ya button ups look like they were made in irish "them jawns be taking double shots by the hour" this nigg@ almost made it to groundhog day without a cut "well guys look like we are gonna have 3 more months without T getting a haircut, the groundhog on his skull saw his shawdow"

T you know you my man 100 grand..

mib004

Smash Ace
lololololollolollolololollollolollolollololololollolloloollolollolollolollollololollollolollollolollolollollolollollolollololollollollolollolollollolollollolllolololollolloloolollolollollollolololo:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lmfao In 10 years when u finally get another haircut and u want it to look cool but someone beats you in smash and u get mad this is what u going to look like''

no this is ev.....

Try Again!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL @the "pass GO" in the upper right hand corner. Like they really had to show that off.

Terrence is gettin you mother****ers sooooo hard right now.

Top Bottom