• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
Frosty float on u. I called it! Dont deny me this!

Watching eps 4 of Princess Tutu. LMFAO.
lol im gonna say this once and im not going to repeat myself, ev you are a grown a$$ man you have no buisness watching that, its for females who like anime. Your only watching it cause kendall likes it lol, change that title on our OP it looks gay "Ev voice".. princess TUTU is actually not bad LMAO. You gotta be kiddin me Evan Weaver :mad:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Evan: NO. But congrats on winning first with the vid.

@Xzax: Ew, pit stain. I didn't like Vinny..... Mike and Ronnie were much better. :p

@Matt: Stop hatin! >=(

Roxas215

Smash Lord

FISTTTT PUMPINGGG

so when this gonna start
Lol.

lol im gonna say this once and im not going to repeat myself, ev you are a grown a$$ man you have no buisness watching that, its for females who like anime. Your only watching it cause kendall likes it lol, change that title on our OP it looks gay "Ev voice".. princess TUTU is actually not bad LMAO. You gotta be kiddin me Evan Weaver :mad:
Lol yea the only reason i started watching it was cause Kendall said it was good. I honestly only watch it cause of how funny/crazy it is.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm so mad they blacked that out in the actual episode. I mean, it was violent, but there wasn't any blood or anything.

I think he got the guy between them with his elbow or something, lol.

@Matt: Don't tell me you've never seen a chick flick or something just because some girl wanted you to go with her. It's the same thing!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm so mad they blacked that out in the actual episode. I mean, it was violent, but there wasn't any blood or anything.

I think he got the guy between them with his elbow or something, lol.

@Matt: Don't tell me you've never seen a chick flick or something just because some girl wanted you to go with her. It's the same thing!
Yea i was mad as **** when it wasn't on the actual show. Like i would never hit a girl but thats some **** funny ****. He stole her like he was boxing Mayweather.

I never liked snookie though. Im a sammie fan!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, Sammie was the best girl. Then JWOW, then Snooki waaaaaaaaaaay behind them. She was annoying.

mib004

Smash Ace

I ve seen many chick flicks in my life.. they not that bad if you ask me, but "anything titled Princess TUTU "and is a anime" is a no no for any man.. lol just saying

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Since we naming so called cool "girly anime" u need to b watching his and her circumstances or ikki tousen when girls kick ***

In a More Manly matter: Get at that jets/colts game on now game is good jets tryna win.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All of Miyazaki's films are amazing.

Howl's Moving Castle and Porco Rosso were my favorites..... the only one I didn't like that much was Totoro, but it was still okay.

mib004

Smash Ace
yall funny for that thread title the only reason evan put that title up cause I was bussing on him about him watching princes NuNU "ev change that tltle Battle toes""

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol i changed it.

Sighs Evan came back. His girlfriend came back. She brung her **** puppy with her. Like wtf. When i get this new job im out and im rooming with my friend sharod.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lmao im not nasty :lick: thats what that dumb a$$ anime called lol " Holddddddddddd me set me to the target" wat the hell does dat mean... Princess nUnU crazy lol
Princess Nunu. (hmm)

Sighs Evan came back. His girlfriend came back. She brung her **** puppy with her. Like wtf. When i get this new job im out and im rooming with my friend sharod.
She brought her puppy?! That's taking it too far, wtf.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Princess Nunu. (hmm)

She brought her puppy?! That's taking it too far, wtf.
**** is crazy. She leaving tomorrow(So she says) But still like for u to be that comfortable to bring your puupy(It was small though it fit in her bag) means something is wrong. Like Me and Evan are cool and we used to be co-workers. but it's not like he in the same circle as kage/wurv/malik/etc. He only here cause he has no where else to go.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I had a dream that someone changed the topic title to "I......." You know what, I'm not even gonna say it, because that's gonna end up being the topic title.

mib004

Smash Ace

Brawl crew based in Philly. We all got box status. If you need to ask what box status is then you don't have none to begin with which means you're a unwanted box that gets tossed out. Hurts doesn't it?

Motto is splooken! Which can be EX focused canceled into a spladooken! If you're on the receiving end of this then well. Nice knowing ya!

We haven't decided on a mascot yet even though everyone know i want totodile. But you know what? When u got box status like me you can do **** like this. Aka **** like this is what you can do

THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT TOTODILE! FEEL THAT!

Updates:
- 12/06/09 - UFB repped hard at KTAR, but too lazy to put full results. Besides, TUSM wasn't there, so who cares, right?
- 11/08/09 - Christopher Truth added to Honorary Members
- 11/08/09 - Xzax/Squall and MIB/TUSM Got 13 and 17th at BR2. MIB got 9th place in low tiers.
- 10/22/09 - Gordo added to Honorary Members....... -_-
- 10/21/09 - yoshididdy, AndyG, Ebo, and TUSM added to the crew

Crew Roster (12)

Phillyrider807
- Ranked Honorary Member in PA -

Name: Evan
Main: :peach:
Secondaries: :diddy:
Loves: Totodile, Kingdom Hearts, B!tching, Big a$$ stiped t shirts with the echo logo, girling, Sharp Toes, PARAMOR Girls, Frosty Floats, Brawl+, Pimpslappin Posthaste and Swiftly, Being Emo
Hates: Parties with no girls, listening to his mother, camping in Brawl

KayLo!

Name: Kendall
Main: :pikachu2:
Secondaries: :zelda:
Loves: Kingdom Hearts, electricity, liquor, Princess TuTu, Housing Random Netherland Kids, Being a moderator " Hi im kendall", bopping left to right listening to cow boy bee bop, wearing a shop right hat
Hates: Children, people who whine, getting woken up from her sleep

MIB

Name: Matt
Main: :ness2:
Secondaries: :metaknight: :luigi2: :wario: :toonlink:
Loves: Trash talking, PK Thunder bull****, last-minute spikes, never taking off his hat "showing his long head being a meathead lol, , Driving a piece off **** car that has 4 cylinders and runs on crisco oil.. :urg:, head the size of a septa bus
Hates: People being too srs about Brawl

King Toon

Name: Kenny
Main: :toonlink:
Secondaries: :toonlink: :toonlink: :kirby:
Loves: Trash talking, spammy projectile bull****, getting spiked at the last minute, Elmer Faud " im gonna get you rabbit", Not Holding his liquor, looking like Jafar from aladin 1, bad lungs
Hates: Other people trying to take his title as the best TL in PA

Squall

Name: Terrence
Main: :metaknight:
Secondaries: :snake: :warioc: :gw: :lucario:
Loves: Squall Leonhart, being a tier w****, Jasmine, Wearing d!cked forces lol, getting a cut every leap year, wearing T shirts with a dragon slayer holding a ice cream cone on the back, lloking like JJ from good times,
Hates: People calling him a tier w**** even though that s***'s definitely true!!!

Dotcom / .Com
- Ranked 5th in PA -

Name: The Loudest Nukka Ever a.k.a. Nadim
Main: :olimar:
Secondaries: :lucas:
Loves: Talking, groups of Korean girls dancing in sync, talking, DRINKING OTHER PEOPLE'S GOD**** JUICE!!! (and talking)
Hates: Drama, people bringing up Brawl at parties

Steph

Name: Steph
Main: :pit:
Secondaries: :kirby2: :wolf: :rob:
Loves: Kirbyciding, talking but making no sense (and being funny as hell while doing it), pretending he knows how to play ROB, Being a fu(king d!ckhead.., getting in his car from his trunk, got chest pockets.. lmao, having Uncle Bens Famous Mash potato bowl Tatted on his forehead, think that he's going to destroy all humans "while being a dad"
Hates: Words he doesn't know the meaning of, like "emo" and "spam"

Xzax
- Ranked 2nd in PA -

Name: Matt
Main: :wolf: :metaknight:
Secondaries: :falco: :fox: :snake:
Loves: Smash, girls, being a little kid, sleeping, getting hit on by old-*** 7-11 managers, Begging for money, telling people he's good, wack a$$ jokes., Fake a$$ arocrombie model, never got money
Hates: Nerds, smelly people, Zelda in B+

yoshididdy

Name: Shamas
Main: :diddy:
Secondaries: :wario: :snake:
Loves: Basketball, friends, Fresh Prince, X-Men: Evolution, Chamillionaire
Hates: Scrubs, fake people

AndyG

Name: Andy
Main: Whoever he ****in feels like
Secondaries: See above
Loves: His leather jacket
Hates: You just better hope it's not you

Ebo

Name: Steve
Main: :marth:
Secondaries: :dedede:
Loves: Being a lifesaver and helping people get home, Smiling, Driving with one door, and his cuffe, Looking like steve from blues clues
Hates: Running out of gas

TUSM

Name: TUSM
Main: :dedede:
Secondaries: :snake: :kirby2: :ike: :falcon:
Loves: Grabbing, bairing, getting lucky *** Gordos that make NO SENSE, His 2209387490387489 Triple Turbo Bike, Having nappy braids, wearing 20 buttons at the same time,, his PsP hat with matching Psp earpiece, That dumb a$$ book that consist of smash brothers dictionaries and the creater of king DDD and how to do his taunt as a human, looking like cheese
Hates: Bowser *cough*

Honorary Members (4)

Vex's Bowser
- Ranked 1st in PA -

Loves: TIGRESS, AHH!, Being a d!ckhead, Trying to act black "Yo man im MIB", acting like he's captain Ginu
Hates: Ice Climbers

Totodile

Loves: Evan, biting, dancing, being too **** cheerful
Hates: People hatin on him, electric attacks, people acting like his bite isn't top tier. Have u seen his bite?!?!

Gordo

Loves: TUSM, appearing randomly for surprise buttsecks kills, slowly creeping across the stage, striking fear into anyone and anything in its path
Hates: Being reflected, causing harm to the beloved penguin who was kind enough to summon him

Christopher Truth

Loves: Making an hour long car ride funny as ****, ****ing up a good beat with shameless plugs
Hates: King Toon and anyone else who says "It's not that funny" when it most definitely is
LMAO we all had to get a update of getting bussed on recently... lol "luv all you guys and lady"

Top Bottom